PDA

View Full Version : Why should I do the Tier5 rank up? (Archer)

nexaz
December 1st, 2014, 05:40 PM
As far as I know the tier 5 skills for archers are useless. Are there any benefits for doing the rank up for an Archer?

Appreciate all answers!

Ha13829
December 1st, 2014, 05:45 PM
Maybe simply grow up her and more beautiful :awsum:

SunnyZ
December 2nd, 2014, 02:22 AM
Can hold 700,000,000 gold =D

megaman007
December 2nd, 2014, 03:05 AM
Feel recognition when you are in town or with someone in a party that you did accomplish your tier 5. Not having it signals to other players you cannot get it and you are a loser or worse called a noob. :eek:

nexaz
December 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Feel recognition when you are in town or with someone in a party that you did accomplish your tier 5. Not having it signals to other players you cannot get it and you are a loser or worse called a noob. :eek:

Okay, thanks for the answer

megaman007
December 2nd, 2014, 03:49 PM
Okay, thanks for the answer

Your welcome. I would never call anyone names like noob but there are players are here that do. I would just get tier 5 just to enjoy beating up hestian myself. Need any help let us know. Good Luck...

P.S. i heard that comment before about archers not getting good tier 5 but if that is the case i would hope GM[foomps] would look into it so archers can have something to look forward to. Anyhow i would get the tier 5 anyway it's gotta help more overall in something. I never played an archer but maybe a high level archer may give you some good advice on this subject.

nexaz
December 3rd, 2014, 10:42 AM
Your welcome. I would never call anyone names like noob but there are players are here that do. I would just get tier 5 just to enjoy beating up hestian myself. Need any help let us know. Good Luck...

P.S. i heard that comment before about archers not getting good tier 5 but if that is the case i would hope GM[foomps] would look into it so archers can have something to look forward to. Anyhow i would get the tier 5 anyway it's gotta help more overall in something. I never played an archer but maybe a high level archer may give you some good advice on this subject.

First of all, thank you again for taking your time to answer!

I did a post on the share and care t5 thread about me not suceeding to kill Hestian, either Im very bad or it´s just very hard with archer. Well since I dont earn anything for it than looks Im gonna w8 until like lvl 95+ to kill him=)
Yeah I am hoping something will change, it feels like the most unplayed class is the archer but I might be wrong, just that there I rarely see anyone^^