PDA

View Full Version : Subapoints question

ArabPikachu
December 4th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Will visa or American Express pre paid gift cards work on domo?

Can you find subagames game cards at local targets/rite aid?

GraceySells
December 4th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Prepaid visa cards will work, assuming they fix the credit card issues. They work exactly like credit cards. Make sure to get the ones intended for online purchases. You may have to go to the website on the back or front of the prepaid Visa to register it first, if Suba requires a billing address (assuming they will). Doesn't look like they accept American Express as all I saw listed was MasterCard and Visa.

I couldn't find an official list of where Suba point cards are sold when I looked a while ago. I heard they're at Target and Suba posted somewhere they're in Safeways.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 03:15 PM
I seriously hope they get the visa card issue sorted before release. :(

GraceySells
December 4th, 2014, 03:29 PM
I seriously hope they get the visa card issue sorted before release. :(

It would also be nice for those interested in purchasing SP to have the locations or store names which carry them listed in one place. Maybe they are somewhere, but they should probably be listed in the SubaBank itself so that kind of important information is easy to find.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 03:49 PM
I'm not sure they even do any more. Just tried seeing if anywhere online and cant find anything except dead links from 2009.

GraceySells
December 4th, 2014, 04:17 PM
I'm not sure they even do any more. Just tried seeing if anywhere online and cant find anything except dead links from 2009.

Ugh, now that is disappointing. Hopefully someone clears this up for us soon. Thanks for the sleuthing =P

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 04:36 PM
I always just use PayPal, it seems to be the safest option. Plus you can load money into PayPal as well as keep track of spending habits.

AndreaY
December 4th, 2014, 05:02 PM
As long as you have any kind of prepaid debit or credit card, you can link it to paypal and use that as method of payment, that is the one currently without issues.
If you don't trust paypal for any reason, I think just wait the thing being fixed is the only option.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Will there even be a cash shop in CB? If not hopefully gives them enough time to sort it.

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Will there even be a cash shop in CB? If not hopefully gives them enough time to sort it.

If they did have one in CB it would be for testing purposes. But I wonder if that would even be necessary.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 05:26 PM
It might be somewhat of an issue for people testing out pet muses if pets are not available in CB untill level 20. I personally think Suba should give all beta testers a free Ruby for testing purposes and then let us keep them come release. If that is too much, just me instead. :evil:

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM
What they need to do is give a testing package to the testers that includes a pet lol. Or at least not sale them at a crazy price. I am ok at spending maybe 3 to 5 dollars per pet.

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 05:42 PM
What they need to do is give a testing package to the testers that includes a pet lol. Or at least not sale them at a crazy price. I am ok at spending maybe 3 to 5 dollars per pet.

I will cry oceans of tears if I get a ruby in CB and it gets wiped. Seriously waves of biblical proportions! :(

A testing package does sound like a great and fun way to do it though. I want cheese sticks in my testing package.

LuLuNoir
December 4th, 2014, 05:45 PM
I will cry oceans of tears if I get a ruby in CB and it gets wiped. Seriously waves of biblical proportions! :(

A testing package does sound like a great and fun way to do it though. I want cheese sticks in my testing package.

Ok so you get a 3d cheese stick. And a dead ruby pet plus a 2day badge. Merrii Chrismasu!

Gambachi
December 4th, 2014, 05:47 PM
Zombie Ruby is fine. I'll just resurrect it with a Post It note to the forehead. :awsum: