PDA

View Full Version : Sup nerds

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 06:30 AM
It's been a while. I see Scarecrow is here, along with Samansa.

Good to see some familiar faces.

Carecrow
December 5th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Sup

What's the point of this?

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Sup

Well the point was that my ID was supposed to be my old one so that I could announce my triumphant return. I'm not really sure how "dyynamo" got turned into whatever this username is. Did I do something wrong? Maybe. I'm drinking schnapps. Would you like some schnapps?

Carecrow
December 5th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Well the point was that my ID was supposed to be my old one so that I could announce my triumphant return. I'm not really sure how "dyynamo" got turned into whatever this username is. Did I do something wrong? Maybe. I'm drinking schnapps. Would you like some schnapps?

Go here: https://subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo.aspx
> Settings
> Change Nickname

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Go here: https://subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo.aspx
> Settings
> Change Nickname

got dang I'm bad at this. thanks.

Carecrow
December 5th, 2014, 06:40 AM
also this: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73025

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Yeah I trued to change my nickname and it didn't work. And their doing it manually doesn't work, either?

I'm not sure I feel so confident with this company anymore.

Carecrow
December 5th, 2014, 06:44 AM
At least you lasted 13 minutes

NotHereCantDelete
December 5th, 2014, 07:03 AM
The nickname thing is apparently broken at the moment, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIBBERISH NAME.
Hiiiii dyy, plan on sticking around or getting banned? :D

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 07:11 AM
The nickname thing is apparently broken at the moment, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIBBERISH NAME.
Hiiiii dyy, plan on sticking around or getting banned? :D

We'll see how Suba does. :COOL:

(Wow, the code for that emoticon is :C­OOL:. That is seriously cool.)

LilKizuna
December 5th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Guy who got banned a lot? Or maybe mistaken.

~Lil_Kizuna

ArabPikachu
December 5th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Sup

No point. People are just going nuts the fact that they've been waiting for DOMOs release non stop. Idk I mean I would do the same if I was sitting in front of my computer all day, refreshing the domo Facebook page. Then again, I wouldn't cuz going to college. So that's something to think about?

SeanCT
December 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
No point. People are just going nuts the fact that they've been waiting for DOMOs release non stop. Idk I mean I would do the same if I was sitting in front of my computer all day, refreshing the domo Facebook page. Then again, I wouldn't cuz going to college. So that's something to think about?

Tbh the hype is already dying down... Suba needs to start releasing little tidbits of info to keep it going but here we are with not a peep of real news since the official announcement.

NotHereCantDelete
December 5th, 2014, 12:13 PM
... I'm sorry, I can't leave this alone. Really arab, YOU'RE giving people stick for pointless posts?

DOMOAKFrost
December 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM
I vaguely remember banning you. What did you do?

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 12:34 PM
I vaguely remember banning you. What did you do?

I launched a lot of vitriol at the GMs. In retrospect they probably didn't deserve it, but I was an angry guy back in the day.

Maiii
December 5th, 2014, 01:05 PM
I launched a lot of vitriol at the GMs. In retrospect they probably didn't deserve it, but I was an angry guy back in the day.

Heyyyy, you're dyynamo1-32! Hahahaha

To make this thread slightly more relevant to the forums (cause it's kinda not, man, but I'm glad you're better and you're going to play again!), was it worth it to be in conflict with Aeria and for DoMO overall?

GraceySells
December 5th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Welcome back, Dyynamo. I always appreciated your posts back in the day.

LuLuNoir
December 5th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I prefer to be called DOMO obsessed. Nerd is so 90s.

Dyyn
December 5th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Gracey. Glad to see you're here.

Heyyyy, you're dyynamo1-32! Hahahaha

To make this thread slightly more relevant to the forums (cause it's kinda not, man, but I'm glad you're better and you're going to play again!), was it worth it to be in conflict with Aeria and for DoMO overall?

Haha yup good ol dyynamo1-32

I dunno. It was an outlet for my frustration. I have weightlifting and rugby for that now. Was it worth it? Maybe. Not really. The GMs we interacted with didn't have much control over the direction of the game; a lot of that was left to the higher-ups. It just resulted in unnecessary friction.

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Gracey. Glad to see you're here.

Haha yup good ol dyynamo1-32

I dunno. It was an outlet for my frustration. I have weightlifting and rugby for that now. Was it worth it? Maybe. Not really. The GMs we interacted with didn't have much control over the direction of the game; a lot of that was left to the higher-ups. It just resulted in unnecessary friction.

Nice! Weightlifting is an awesome stress reliever. I weight lift too. What lifts do you perform? compounds, bodybuilding, etc?

Dyyn
December 6th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Nice! Weightlifting is an awesome stress reliever. I weight lift too. What lifts do you perform? compounds, bodybuilding, etc?

Bodybuilding ofc.

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 12:14 AM
Bodybuilding ofc.

Same. Do you do cutting/bulking seasons or you don't get that deep into it. Lmao. That's what I do. I compete. As a matter of fact I have a competition this February. It's nice to know we have another bodybuilder in the community.

Dyyn
December 6th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Same. Do you do cutting/bulking seasons or you don't get that deep into it. Lmao. That's what I do. I compete. As a matter of fact I have a competition this February. It's nice to know we have another bodybuilder in the community.

I've been in bulk mode for a bit too long wololo and haven't been hitting it for a few weeks because of school and work.

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 12:21 AM
I've been in bulk mode for a bit too long wololo and haven't been hitting it for a few weeks because of school and work.

It's all good :)

PsychoIndy
December 6th, 2014, 07:32 AM
I prefer to be called DOMO obsessed. Nerd is so 90s.

How about DOMO deprived?