PDA

View Full Version : We want a release date now.

Falling0931vl6O
December 6th, 2014, 10:16 AM
It's about time for a release date now that kickstarter is over. You said you were going to give us a date in advance. I've supported you, and donated and you still won't give a release date. I also know you will remove this thread but not in the next 2 days cuz you people apparently don't work on the weekends. All were asking for is a freakin release date.

Tricy
December 6th, 2014, 10:38 AM
For the love of god, please stop asking for release date

Livipo
December 6th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Which part of "We will give you a release date as soon as we have one." was hard to understand?
They can't give away something they don't have.
I have no desire for the game to suffer because some people don't know what patience is. I also don't want them to give me a release date and then postpone it because they couldn't finish it on time after all, now that would raise hell xD
DoMo is coming.

This subject is talked to death and I hope this thread goes away pretty soon. :)

Kazaaakplethkilik
December 6th, 2014, 10:58 AM
What's with this 'WE' nonsense?
I don't want the release date, as I would like to check out the website and be like 'Oh ****! it's out! YAY!'

AndreaY
December 6th, 2014, 10:58 AM
...I also know you will remove this thread but not in the next 2 days cuz you people apparently don't work on the weekends...
He made a thread he knows very well have issues on its existence, choosing a timing on purpose to avoid any consequence for some amount of time, and on top of that he also made a new account in order to accomplish it all.

As long as I think very possible we will get on future more and more of this kind of threads, the best things we can do is ignore them at all without even waste our time with posting answers.

This thread got a reply from me just to acknowledge the fact you are the first of a serie...

Maiii
December 6th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Their Facebook page is full of comments with this kind of mentality. They are all probably people who don't even check the forums.

Gambachi
December 6th, 2014, 12:14 PM
When they know, I'm sure we will know shortly after until then chill ya beans. :COOL:

Dragonite35kL51
December 6th, 2014, 12:30 PM
They need to give us updates this is unexleptable . Go look to their Facebook page...

TehParamedic
December 6th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Click this (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73130&p=735924#post735924)

/thread

Matchamatsu
December 6th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Patience you must have, my young padawan.

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Who appointed you to be our representative?

Vanland
December 6th, 2014, 03:27 PM
You'd think people have other things to do around December/Christmas month besides posting this kinda stuff but nope.
Now I understand why Suba was looking for moderators.

TehParamedic
December 6th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Just let the thread die.

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 04:04 PM
When I see people who are crazier about DOMO than I, I feel bad for them......those poor poor weirdos.