PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Release date threads, etc.

Oxycore
December 6th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Ya'll need to chill out.

Especially on a Saturday.

The GMs are allergic to work on weekends or something.

Love,

Your Not-so-friendly Neighborhood Ampharos

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 05:17 PM
But you didn't lock the two threads?

Caturdays
December 6th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Ya'll need to chill out.

Especially on a Saturday.

The GMs are allergic to work on weekends or something.

Love,

Your Not-so-friendly Neighborhood Ampharos

but I love ampharos... especially mega ampharos @_@
I shall do your bidding. ( as though I wasn't already xD )

Carecrow
December 6th, 2014, 05:20 PM

Three threads*

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Three threads*

I must be getting old.

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Yes please give them all 30 lashings!

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM

He is forum mod for Lucent Heart. Not domo. He has no power here.

UmbyZero
December 6th, 2014, 05:36 PM
He is forum mod for Lucent Heart. Not domo. He has no power here.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/ihatenamingmyself/labyrinth.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/ihatenamingmyself/media/labyrinth.jpg.html)

Zoraidal
December 6th, 2014, 05:38 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/ihatenamingmyself/labyrinth.jpg (http://s282.photobucket.com/user/ihatenamingmyself/media/labyrinth.jpg.html)

lol - I was about to post a video clip of that same scene... wish we COULD give Oxycore the power until we have our own official mods!

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Was going for this meme.

Oxycore
December 6th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I shall go petition ZenLagoon for DOMO mod powers.

:evil:

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 05:54 PM

by all means.

Caturdays
December 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Zenlagoon? Who dat Who dat?

Carecrow
December 6th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Zenlagoon? Who dat Who dat?

ZenDragoon's other half?

Sorry I'm late posting this, guys. It's been a crazy busy week so I haven't had the time to pop in much.

Face teaser: http://i.imgur.com/wyLccra.png

LuLuNoir
December 6th, 2014, 06:34 PM

LMAO hahaha I support all pokemon mods of DOMO forums. :evil:

Dyyn
December 6th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Why isn't there a release date, though? How much work do the devs have? That's an honest question, by the way, not a vitriolic rhetorical. I would have figured that there's not much work considering that most of the localization has been done, what, twice? by other english-speaking companies, so the resources are out there.

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Why isn't there a release date, though? How much work do the devs have? That's an honest question, by the way, not a vitriolic rhetorical. I would have figured that there's not much work considering that most of the localization has been done, what, twice? by other english-speaking companies, so the resources are out there.

if they were ready, why would they hold it back? So you can not give them money?

Dyyn
December 6th, 2014, 09:01 PM
if they were ready, why would they hold it back? So you can not give them money?

Of course. I'm not saying they are ready, I'm just wondering why they aren't.

I guess they could be attempting to build up the hype, though? That's a possibility, but from a business standpoint that doesn't seem to be very prudent considering the nature of the game they're releasing.

ArabPikachu
December 6th, 2014, 09:03 PM

I guess they could be attempting to build up the hype, though? That's a possibility, but from a business standpoint that doesn't seem to be very prudent considering the nature of the game they're releasing.

Just follow their Facebook page if your so concerned. Why are you asking us, we don't work for suba.

DOMOAKFrost
December 6th, 2014, 09:03 PM

So they're being held back by something, which they can't probably disclose under some agreement, otherwise they would have disclosed it.

Aka, nothing can be done but wait.

Carecrow
December 6th, 2014, 09:05 PM

I doubt that's their reasoning. The hype is starting to die down a bit now.

LadyMae
December 6th, 2014, 09:53 PM
I doubt that's their reasoning. The hype is starting to die down a bit now.

If you let the cat chase the feather for too long, eventually it'll tire out and won't chase it anymore.

AndreaY
December 7th, 2014, 05:28 AM
My guess is them working hard to let our beloved game release ASAP, and make them go forum to check things and handle the impatient, will just have the adverse effect to slow down the release process.

It is the same as when someone sends 3,456 tickets for the same issue, thinking to speedup the solution.

Oxycore
December 7th, 2014, 06:08 PM
If you let the cat chase the feather for too long, eventually it'll tire out and won't chase it anymore.

Clearly a cat that knows this kind of anguish from experience.

Back on topic though, I know that Zen has been on the DOMO server a couple of times, but there are a few issues that need to be cleared up before DOMO can be released.

Please be patient! :)

LuLuNoir
December 8th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Let them get to a point were they feel DOMO is at least 90% (ready for action) and we'll gets news of a beta date.

Otherwise perfection is preferred. It's better for business.

But lol I still get hyped every time I just think of DOMO. I could wait another month or 6-8 more weeks. Why? Cause I want to play DOMO. Nothing else.

Lokina
December 9th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Amp is one of my fav pokemon, so I love you to.

I really love his mega evo form, his hair is so fabulous.