PDA

View Full Version : need help with data for a domo stat/skill/dmg calculator

Metamune
December 8th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Hello all~~

I'm creating a domo stat/skill/dmg calculator in google share together with my friends :) so that we can be prepared for English dome \o

Right now I use domo wiki Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/) as my source but it only got limited data ><

what I am looking for is how much hp and mp a job gets for each level without putting any stats + what each stat gives.

I also need data for SHPR and SMPR.

Later I will need damage calculating data and much more >< but first I will like to finish with stat and skill :)

Anything what you may think of I could need will be awesome :)

For any questions feel free to ask~~

DOMOAKFrost
December 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM
most of this data is uncharted territory so.... good luck.

Aidyl
December 8th, 2014, 07:15 PM
I was never a very data/numbers heavy player, so I can't provide you with any D: But just throwing out an encouraging word! This idea is totally awesome, and I'm sure plenty will appreciate it!

Metamune
December 9th, 2014, 03:01 AM
yea I know, but never hurt to ask. I most likely need to play the game and do long testes to get most of it... but I like a good challenge (:

Thanks for the good luck\o wish you a good day.

Metamune
December 9th, 2014, 03:23 AM
I was never a very data/numbers heavy player, so I can't provide you with any D: But just throwing out an encouraging word! This idea is totally awesome, and I'm sure plenty will appreciate it!

It is ok^^ I'm either lol I just like working with numbers and create something (: I made a few dmg calculators before. one for pokemon (and a lot of other calculators^^''), one for Fire Emblem series and one for diablo II.

Thank you so much (: It means a lot to me^^ If you like I can give you a link so you can see it~ It doesn't work for all jobs yet but will soon. It dependts on how much hw I have... and it will only work for skill point calculation and a not finished stat calculator (because I need more data).
Right now it works for blade master, dancer, doctor, fencer and hunter.

Wish you a good day :)

DOMOAKFrost
December 9th, 2014, 03:30 AM
If you want to figure out stats, by all means.

Skill I've already made a complete one, you can reference it here.

Skill Distributor | Archives (http://akfrostarchive.proboards.com/thread/71/skill-distributor)

Metamune
December 9th, 2014, 04:50 AM

Skill Distributor | Archives (http://akfrostarchive.proboards.com/thread/71/skill-distributor)

Nice you made it as a program :D I can't do that. I use Excel~
It looks really nice your skill distributor! I wish I was able to make it like you. It would be awesome^^

I once tried with javascript, html, c# or whatever they are called^^' I just didn't understand the coding every well.. so I gave up.

Thanks for showing your cration (: it gave me some ideas for my own~ more work yay lol

Lokina
December 9th, 2014, 06:35 AM

I cant see that, I went to link and it seems to be taking down, so can ya tell me where it is. I would love to look into it.

DOMOAKFrost
December 9th, 2014, 01:13 PM
you need to have an account to download it.

Carecrow
December 9th, 2014, 01:15 PM
you need to have an account to download it.

The catch.

DOMOAKFrost
December 9th, 2014, 01:22 PM
The catch.

feel free to take it up with proboards. I'd enable guest download if i could.

Carecrow
December 9th, 2014, 01:25 PM
feel free to take it up with proboards. I'd enable guest download if i could.

Does proboards allow links to external sites?

DOMOAKFrost
December 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Does proboards allow links to external sites?

i did that before and got complaints about "are you linking me to a virus site".

can't win either way.

I even disabled account verification so use a fake email and tor if you're that afraid of revealing info to me.

EDIT: actually, let me set up a heroku direct link while I'm on this subject.

neo007dm
December 9th, 2014, 05:35 PM
I know nothing. Poor brain= tiny as can be.

DaathlyHero1
December 9th, 2014, 10:42 PM
I have a calc I made on Excel for Normal Attack Damage. It's made for when I wanted to see the bare minimum stats to farm a certain mob. Needs a good bit more info but it gets the job done. Message me on here if you want it.