PDA

View Full Version : Of the class you play?

Lokina
December 9th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Which set of skills in each class you played with, which was your favorite(not talking about what was the most OP and best setup, but most fun for you to use)

Wizard=Scrollcasting because I loved the aoe high damage power of the skills in here.
Witch Doctor= Poisoning not big on this class all around, but this skill set was fun to mess with.
Thief=Sneak attacks this was fun sub in pvp, for sleep and inv(with some help in movement).
Shaman=Nature Magic I loved the debuff and imb spells.
Musician=Pet sounds, I love summons and pets in games. SO I really enjoy the pet sounds, when lvling my pet.
Merchant=Trade Secrets (being able to lose less exp when die, among other skills in here is really helpful)
Mercenary=Spear attacks I find the buff in here really fun to use and when having group of only 2 people, windmill enough to keep them in me, using this set as a sub set)

Martial Artist=Power attack did not play this class much, but this set was more fun for me, when I did.
Hunter=Hunter Instincts only use hunter as a sub class and so this set was better for me.
Fencer=Targeted attacks I loved all the buffs and debuff here, made it really fun.
Doctor=Croakus Pocus good for solo healing and for really nice buffs.
Dancer=Different Dances have decent damage, while having nice buffs. It good as a sub set.
Blademaster= Bestial attacks not about being good or bad, I just love that it base on different animals.

Of course you dont need to bring in ever class, like I did.

Just name your fav class, with your fav set of skills.(and why)

Loomynar
December 9th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Let me start this by saying that I have a strange attraction to Blademaster the glasscannon and I liked PvP. I only took the essential Bestial attacks to dish out the most damage, basically the Lion and the Bear is most useful to dish out damage in PvPs. Then I'd take every martyr attack, except that AoE one. With that class being the highest level out of my jobs I played...

Fencer = Elemental disables with martyr attack in between them.
Thief = Hypnosis, invisibility, crit stabs followed with some serving of Mindless Slaughter to mow down what's left.
Mercenary = Spear for the buffs, only to make levelling Merc to lvl 30 more party oriented. You equip a Saber and he's basically BM version 2.0
Wizard = Can I say that the long casting Thunder spell is the best? Scrollcasting in general and played it for the Robe equip.

LilKizuna
December 9th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Dancer - Excels in both PvE and PvP with flexibility if subbed with right skills.

Plus all ur clothes r belong to us

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
December 9th, 2014, 01:17 PM
hunter, especially when c.furied without a muse.

Carecrow
December 9th, 2014, 01:18 PM
BR hunter was more fun imo.

MinatoU
December 9th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Anything that buffs

LoIcatKumi
December 9th, 2014, 05:28 PM
I played a bit of each class so, in order (I took wikia order)

Doctor : Soup of Self-Preservation (because stunning is fun)
BM : Burning Rage and All-Out Assault (I used them all the time when I was levelling with Fencer skills as main)
Dancer : Fang Fandango (vampire!! ;_; ) Bestial Boogie and Mating Dance (used them a lot with magical skills)
Fencer : Slap on the Wrist (just because the name is fun, I liked all fencers skills, it was my Aeria char main class)
Hunter : Poison Weapon because the dot was nice (with thiefs skills)
MA : Break Weapon, Channel Energy and Meditation
Mercenary : BERSEEEEERK!! (*cough* I mean All or Nothing)
Musician : all pets skills (they were so usefull)
Shaman : Spring Cleaning
Thief : Run Amok and Fast Getaway saved my GT char loads of times
Witch Doctor : Blood Boil and Martial Hex (I abused them so much)
Wizard : Chant of Impure Thoughts (aka : FREE MAGIKKK!)

and the skill I liked the most was Merchant MAMONNIT... errr I mean Mathemattack!
*o*

(with elemental imbuement, of course!!!)

;_;

TheRealTangerine
December 10th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Doctor: Everyone tends to take the same skills as Doc >.< But I make sure to max Mega Medicine, I just love that skill :) (CHECK THE WIKIA, I LIKE TOTALLY FILLED IN ALL THE DATA FOR IT.)

Blademaster: Martyr Arts, I don't really like this job at all....so its just a sub :D

Dancer: Fan Dancing! Shout out to Sandstorm Salsa, I love this skill <3

Fencer: I've only ever tried Elemental Single Targets.....I want to try Targetted Attacks line this time :D

Hunter: Both skill sets have some nice stuff, but I prioritize the buffs....Staff MA will love them <3

Martial Artist: Pure Staff Skills with some of the buffs and weaponless skills in the Gloves line (will need lots of springs!)

Merc: Axe's!

Merchant: I don't think it matters because you can max everything without springs (or pretty close!)

Musician: Pet sounds!

Shaman: Never ever tried this class/job....so umm the icon for Swarm looks nice...

Thief: Veiled Volley <3

Witch Doc: Kinda love every skill ...except Poisonous Blood...its kinda crap.

Wizard: The spirit buffs...their kinda nice, but this is another job I haven't touched (I dun like the pure mages!)

Carecrow
December 10th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Just gonna give one skill with no explanation, cos lazy.

BM - Hiss
Dancer - Salsa
Doc - Purify
Shaman - Choke
Wiz - Scorching
WD - Hex
Fencer - Crippling Clout
Hunter - C.fury
Thief - Stealthy Stab
MA - FFF
Merc - Mock
Merchant - Blood Money
Musician - Ditty

MinatoU
December 10th, 2014, 07:07 AM
Guess I'll add the skills I like most
Martial Artist: Tranquil Turtle and Far-Flung Fist
Doctor: Inner Magic and Regeneration 11
Blademaster: Howling Wolf, Dragon's Call, All-Out Assault
Hunter: Ready For Action and Aim
Musician: Mystic Mantra and all the Pet Sounds
Wizard: Secret Charm of Rolling Thunder and Equip Robe
Thief: Control Breathing and Rhythm of Life
Witch Doctor: Martial Hex
Mercenary: Formations
Dancer: Soothing Shimmy, Hypnotic Hoedown, Enchanting Cha-Cha, Trance Dance

OmgZombieCharm
December 10th, 2014, 04:26 PM
BR hunter was more fun imo.

BR Hunter? Like Blade Roaster Hunter? xD

DOMOAKFrost
December 10th, 2014, 04:39 PM

burning rage

Carecrow
December 10th, 2014, 06:55 PM

boss reking hunter

Kitababie
December 10th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Idunno about favorite skills, but I loved being Dancer, Doctor, and Muse. (I used to switch between pet and ppl muse a lot lol.) Reason? Because I love being the healer in games and with dancer... idk... was just an awesome class :D

LMini
December 11th, 2014, 07:29 AM
best skill in game is play dead

NotHereCantDelete
December 11th, 2014, 07:56 AM
My favourite skills probably ended up being the different dances branch of dancer, the debuffs are just so useful and the attacking skills worked well with my main being wiz.
That said, I'm really looking forward to trying fan dances this time...

TheRealTangerine
December 11th, 2014, 09:52 AM
My favourite skills probably ended up being the different dances branch of dancer, the debuffs are just so useful and the attacking skills worked well with my main being wiz.
That said, I'm really looking forward to trying fan dances this time...

It's kinda ironic that after level 6 I believe the 4 debuffing skills need a fan to use as well.....so both skill sets need fan's in the end >.<

NotHereCantDelete
December 11th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Yeah I remember that :c, when I was a support, which was most of the time (muse/doc/dancer) I had to master the oh so fun art of weapon switching for all the buffs / debuffs / some heals. Sooo many hotkeys.. At least with my complete focus on different dances before I had enough points to get equip fan.
Don't think I'll go as much support this time, I did it enough before to last two lifetimes :p Knowing me I'll still end up doing it at some point...

MinatoU
December 11th, 2014, 10:04 AM
But fans are awesome, dancer needs more skillpoints :(

TheRealTangerine
December 11th, 2014, 10:06 AM
They all need more skill points to be fair, but especially the 3 in the support branch (Muse, Doc, Dancer) there are just too many nice skills >.<

....And this is how the hosts get money I suppose ...for springys!

MinatoU
December 11th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Well muse just needs reskills to swap between solo and party, more than 1 person can sub doc so you can have all the buffs
But for dancer all it's skills are cool I'd also want equip fan and equip dancers costume