PDA

View Full Version : Wanna burn some time with other games?

OmgZombieCharm
December 10th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Hi Sexy Dreamers! (lol)

So, the release will take a little bit (i guess) So i was wondering if you guys would like to play any other games (MMOs).
I really don't know if its allowed to post names of other games (Promote) but i really think no one will like any other game more than DoMo so... Really dosen't matter (Buahahah).

I suggest Aion. Maybe we can make a guild called "DoMo" and just DoMo players can join (lol) so when a guy ask us to join we ask him "You play DoMo?" and he answer "Nope" we can say on caps "THEN YOU CAN'T JOIN US!!!!"

It could be fun. Maybe try another Suba game... Maybe....

DOMOAKFrost
December 10th, 2014, 04:42 PM
I'm always game for magicka if anybody plays it.

OmgZombieCharm
December 10th, 2014, 04:58 PM
I'm always game for magicka if anybody plays it.

Well i meant a little bit more like Domo. But still ok :p

DevilInGlasses
December 10th, 2014, 06:08 PM
GW2 name: rapthorne.7345

TSW name: Rapthorne

Rift name: Lycaeus

Steam name: SomeEnglishGuy

Vanland
December 10th, 2014, 07:09 PM
I suggest Aion.
+1. It's what I've been playing myself for the past 3 years and its still fun, if played in moderation. If you nolife / rush the game, you'll get bored in no time. But the graphics (when played on HQ Engine) and soundtrack (its godly) are very worth it. I mean, just listen to these tunes:

Ambient: 01 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJaK0UfIoDo), 02 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TnnWemdLPQ)
Battle: 01 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXxIS2Vni4)

Besides that doing some strategy games (Sins of a Solar Empire, Civ5) to keep the brains sharp.

Kitemay
December 10th, 2014, 07:19 PM
GW2 name: rapthorne.7345

TSW name: Rapthorne

Rift name: Lycaeus

Steam name: SomeEnglishGuy

did you play any dragon quest games?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dragon+quest+monster+joker+2+rhapthorne&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4eKIVMqYBfOLsQSLq4CwBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=789

DevilInGlasses
December 11th, 2014, 03:29 PM
did you play any dragon quest games?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dragon+quest+monster+joker+2+rhapthorne&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4eKIVMqYBfOLsQSLq4CwBA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=789

Indeed, DQVIII is probably one of my favourite PS2 games. Still go back to it now and play it.

As for Aion, I used to play it, but the new downloader they use is a nightmare. won't go two minutes without the download stopping for some error, and there's no automatic resume

Kirbychu
December 11th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Aion is terrible...DOMO is the only good f2p game that ever existed or will exist.

If you want a DECENT game to play, you'll have to pay a sub and play FFXIV (I hear ESO is good too) or WoW if you can get over the "it's popular so I don't wanna play it and I'll just say it sucks" mentality that everyone has about it. Even then, those games are not "great" but they are tolerable, and FFXIV is like DOMO in terms of the class system (though a bit limited as to what skills you can sub which sucks). They have a 2 week free trial up to level 20 if anyone wants to check it out.

If you want semi-tolerable but still boring f2p games to try, there's Ragnarok Online 2, Eden Eternal (if you can get over the fact Aeria hosts it...just don't give them money), Star Wars the Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, or Asda 2. Those games are still boring after a while (but what game isn't except DOMO?) but they can help pass the time if you're looking for something free. I still recommend FFXIV over these though if you can afford the sub.

ShadowKnightZero
December 11th, 2014, 03:45 PM
I recommend Star wars The Old Republic..and while I agree that it is boring at times, if you can find a fun guild to hang with, it's a lot funner and I enjoy it. if you wanna hang with me there my name/s are: Shadowknightson,CrososShadow,ShadowFangleon. i'll be on there later tonight

LoIcatKumi
December 11th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Already gone to Aion after quitting DOMO
And I was already tired of it ...worst community ever...

Trained till lvl 60 without any motivation at all meh!
The game is broken due to bad devs update (quests are craps now because of their bad decisions).

My last MMo was Onigiri Online, but I didn"t connected like 4 monthes (I was being hitted too hard by a big bee).

(some near end game video for those who doesn't know the game) *_*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blpfKjfwsw

PS: musics are In Game musics

LoIcatKumi
December 11th, 2014, 03:51 PM
and a starting one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFNIMQywgZo

MuinXhan1
December 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM
anyone want to get their inner ninja on y'all welcome to join me on Warframe just message PM me for my user name I'll gladly help ya out

pros:
- BE A NINJA
- parkour
-you can slice a guy in half then those halves into quarters
-various frames(classes to pick from)
- with right head set you can track enemies by foot step sounds

cons:
- real time crafting
- limited inventory for frames and weapons
- need lots of matriels(I can get pass this easily)
- music is extremely loud

LilKizuna
December 11th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Too busy playing L4D, CS and Gary's Mod.

~Lil_Kizuna

Azullama
December 11th, 2014, 05:46 PM

~Lil_Kizuna

L4D Hentai Rape server ಠ_ಠ

OmgZombieCharm
December 11th, 2014, 07:38 PM
pros:
- BE A NINJA
- parkour
-you can slice a guy in half then those halves into quarters
-various frames(classes to pick from)
- with right head set you can track enemies by foot step sounds

That sounds like fun!!! I may start with that one LOL

MuinXhan1
December 11th, 2014, 08:13 PM
That sounds like fun!!! I may start with that one LOL

message me later on or when ever you have it installed, I'll gladly show ya the ropes

LilKizuna
December 11th, 2014, 09:49 PM
L4D Hentai Rape server ಠ_ಠ

... No :< Why would u think that?

~Lil_Kizuna

Azullama
December 12th, 2014, 02:34 AM
... No :< Why would u think that?

~Lil_Kizuna

It's alright to admit it.. you can even say you play with the naked mod on (n˘v˘•)¬ *no need to be shy about it*

Nethys
December 12th, 2014, 02:42 AM
anyone want to get their inner ninja on y'all welcome to join me on Warframe just message PM me for my user name I'll gladly help ya out
Warframe's a pretty good one, definitely one I'd recommend. It does require a pretty decent computer to run, though...

TehParamedic
December 12th, 2014, 07:18 AM

~Lil_Kizuna

CSGO THO.

Trying my darndest to try and get up into the comp. ranks of CSGO. MGE close to DMG, I'M STRIVING HARD.

TF2 is another fun time-killer imo. Sure, it ain't what it used to be, but it's still fun.
Valkyrie Crusade anyone? It's on Android and iOS, for those curious.

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:30 AM
I am currently trying to get into Perfect World INTL and wow the games has changed from what how I remember it.

Also anyone wanna play LaTale? =O

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 10:48 AM
I am currently trying to get into Perfect World INTL and wow the games has changed from what how I remember it.

PWE games are not worth playing unless you go for the Cryptic games they host (Neverwinter, Champions Online, Star Trek Online)

PWI, FW, etc are all ghost towns, and Swordsman lost most of it's population due to it's P2W nature (On top of open PK, P2W + PK is not a good combo)

Disappointing, as Swordsman Online was sooooo much fun. Still have my screenshots of it somewhere

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Oh I get the P2W feel in PWI but I have yet to feel it in SM. About what lvl does it start in Swordsman O?

OmgZombieCharm
December 12th, 2014, 11:12 AM
PWE games are not worth playing unless you go for the Cryptic games they host (Neverwinter, Champions Online, Star Trek Online)

PWI, FW, etc are all ghost towns, and Swordsman lost most of it's population due to it's P2W nature (On top of open PK, P2W + PK is not a good combo)

Disappointing, as Swordsman Online was sooooo much fun. Still have my screenshots of it somewhere

My brain hurts... Huh?

PWE? PWI? FW? P2W? PK? WHAAATTT?

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 11:19 AM
My brain hurts... Huh?

PWE? PWI? FW? P2W? PK? WHAAATTT?

PWE = Perfect World Entertainment, the name of the publisher

PWI = Perfect World International, the PWE "flagship" MMO that's now little more than a ghost town kept online for the sake of the company name

FW = Forsaken World, PWE's more successful MMO based on PWI, but "westernised" (Also it should be noted that all of PWE's in-house developed games are the same bloody game with different graphics)

P2W = Pay to Win, ie without using the Item Mall, you will not be on equal footing with most players

PK = Player Killing. Past level 30, Swordsman Online is an open PK game. Anyone can attack and kill you regardless of level difference

Madelia
December 12th, 2014, 12:03 PM

Currently playing LaTale, out of boredom >.<

MuinXhan1
December 12th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Warframe's a pretty good one, definitely one I'd recommend. It does require a pretty decent computer to run, though...

it was well optimized for older rigs till update 15.5 then they seemed to have X'd out a lot of old machines

Vanland
December 12th, 2014, 02:50 PM
While you guys are posting here ya'll could and should be playing Aion.
They even dressed up the whole capital city in Christmas attire.

Now is your chance.

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 04:37 PM
While you guys are posting here ya'll could and should be playing Aion.
They even dressed up the whole capital city in Christmas attire.

Now is your chance.

if you can tell me how to install aion without their bloody ridiculous launcher, I'd love to go back to my 60 SM and chanter

Oribani
December 12th, 2014, 05:17 PM

I tried to play Latale but it was boring. All I did was spam 2 attacks when I was leveling and that was it. I do like the item mall things there though.

My computer can't handle Aion. Last time I tried to download it, it took 3 days.

UmbyZero
December 12th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I played LaTale for a few years. So many good memories of people and guilds, but so many bad ones from breaking my armor all the time. Also, I can't stand people who pay for someone else to level them. That ruined the game for me.

I just got Tomodachi Life for 3DS. It's hilarious. XD

Vanland
December 13th, 2014, 05:36 AM
if you can tell me how to install aion without their bloody ridiculous launcher, I'd love to go back to my 60 SM and chanter
I don't know how to install it without the launcher, sadly. I only know how to run the game without using the launcher after installation, namely by running the game from a .bat file.

TheRealTangerine
December 13th, 2014, 06:30 AM
I'm only playing FF14 atm, just when I thought the relic couldn't get any worse...they added another quest chain \o/ but christmas event next week so yay

LadyinSpades
December 13th, 2014, 12:06 PM
A Really good Game Is Archeage, It's Open world and The class and character customization is Oomf also it's real world time based , Also there is a Jury system run by the players because you can be a pirate or steal peoples crops and Attack other factions.

Tricy
December 13th, 2014, 02:47 PM
trying download korean Black Desert but jeez its so confusing

DevilInGlasses
December 13th, 2014, 03:38 PM
A Really good Game Is Archeage, It's Open world and The class and character customization is Oomf also it's real world time based , Also there is a Jury system run by the players because you can be a pirate or steal peoples crops and Attack other factions.

it's also crawling with bots, hackers, glitch abusers and mass PKers, on top of having one of the most P2W economies/systems across any "F2P" MMORPG available on the market right now

WildAngelSK2
December 13th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Anyone play Wildstar?

AndreaY
December 13th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Anyone play Wildstar?
Went into closed beta but game reqs are quite high, if you own an old pc you can forget it.

Kirbychu
December 13th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Anyone play Wildstar?

I played it briefly right after release (pre-ordered with collector's edition and everything cuz man that game LOOKED awesome) but shortly got bored with it. I love the graphics, love the lore behind it, love everything...EXCEPT the combat system. Same with TERA if anyone has played that - beautiful graphics, tons of unique races and classes...but that combat system...just no. Personally I don't like "action-based" combat styles in traditional MMO's. If I'm playing a shooter or something then fine, give me a cross-hair and make me actually aim my skills and dodge everything. But if I'm playing an MMO, I want a regular tab-target & hit-skill style combat. I know a lot of people love the more action-based style because it requires more skill, but it's not for me.

LadyinSpades
December 14th, 2014, 01:45 AM
it's also crawling with bots, hackers, glitch abusers and mass PKers, on top of having one of the most P2W economies/systems across any "F2P" MMORPG available on the market right now

Of course there will be glitches and hackers, it hasn't been to long out of beta, also there will ALWAYS be bots, I don't see the annoyance with them, you can turn off certain chat channels. And I don't find it pay 2 win at all, infact I have two level 50's with great crafted gear and that's just from doing safe trade runs and working for it, besides Labor pots take 2 trade runs to get but Can give you like 10-15 more. Same with how I got my boat. Also Of course there's PKers that's one of the intresting parts of the game, makes it very SAO like. Not everyone want's to hold hands and farm together, some people just want to PVP, loot or be pirates.

LuLuNoir
December 16th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Thinking about subbing FF14 for a month maybe 2 on PS3, if anyone is interested in playing with me. Still a n00b on it.

AnonymousNA
December 16th, 2014, 09:38 PM
I wanted to try Warframe once, but it keeps giving me an administrator privileges error. I run the game as admin, am admin, etc. but nothing. It's because a virus broke my version of windows, so windows is 'not legit.'

Currently playing Elsword alone. I've never been much past lv 50 in that game (because you need good stats or a decent team, of which I have neither. I do jump on D3 every now and again though.

lelouch432
December 16th, 2014, 11:57 PM
If anyone ever wants to burn some time, I am always happy to play games with people on steam. Look up Eternal Kitsune and see if we have any games in common =D Side from that, I play random free to play games (Current being TERA) to pass the time.
Regardless of game though, once DOMO is out, it becomes my life xD

MuinXhan1
December 17th, 2014, 06:13 AM
If anyone ever wants to burn some time, I am always happy to play games with people on steam. Look up Eternal Kitsune and see if we have any games in common =D Side from that, I play random free to play games (Current being TERA) to pass the time.
Regardless of game though, once DOMO is out, it becomes my life xD
ah stuck playing tera and warframe atm most my toons on Ascension Valley(well all of em) nice game sucks healers dont get that new pull allies skill til cap! I wanted to troll some one!

and I can agree with domo coming out a lot of late nights and minimal sleep

Oxycore
December 17th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Talking of steam, WildAngelSK2 and I were talking about playing Civ V together.

Anyone else interested?

DOMOAKFrost
December 18th, 2014, 01:49 AM
If you really want to burn some time, here's something I coded up in an hour.

Kunlun Pupu (http://obscure-ocean-9500.herokuapp.com/kunlunpupu/kunlunpupu.html)

FireaArt
December 18th, 2014, 02:01 AM

Kunlun Pupu (http://obscure-ocean-9500.herokuapp.com/kunlunpupu/kunlunpupu.html)

Oh gosh does the progress go up by 0.01 % every second? (My score hasn't gone up D: )

How much time do you want us to waste? Hahah.

It is a cute game though. Maybe I should post the game I helped make. It's pretty hard, and could probably take up plenty of time.

If anyone is interested in playing a top down space adventure let me know!

DOMOAKFrost
December 18th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Oh gosh does the progress go up by 0.01 % every second? (My score hasn't gone up D: )

How much time do you want us to waste? Hahah.

It is a cute game though. Maybe I should post the game I helped make. It's pretty hard, and could probably take up plenty of time.

If anyone is interested in playing a top down space adventure let me know!

Actually, it's the clone of an infamous game, so you'll only get a point once progress goes to 100%.

Carecrow
December 18th, 2014, 01:05 PM

epileptic seizure warning

LilKizuna
December 18th, 2014, 04:02 PM

Desert bus? lel omg I actually spent much time on ur Puu game.

~Lil_Kizuna

LadyMae
December 18th, 2014, 04:09 PM

Nice, lol.
I actually sat through .39%

DOMOAKFrost
December 18th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Desert bus? lel omg I actually spent much time on ur Puu game.

~Lil_Kizuna

did you score a point yet?

GraceySells
December 18th, 2014, 05:16 PM
did you score a point yet?

What happens when the pupu reaches its destination after like 5 hours?

DOMOAKFrost
December 18th, 2014, 06:16 PM
What happens when the pupu reaches its destination after like 5 hours?

Penn & Teller's Smoke and Mirrors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_%26_Teller%27s_Smoke_and_Mirrors#Desert_Bus)

OniFenrir
December 18th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Currently playing multiple games (Mabinogi, Cosmic Break, DoMO, etc.)

Eostre
December 19th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I've been on a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire hype right now if anyone wants my friend code. :D Also been playing WoW like crazy, just until DOMO is out. <3 (Eww a WoW player?! get out!) So if anyone plays either feel free to message me for my info! :3

Kitemay
December 27th, 2014, 03:38 PM
i'm looking for a good pvp game, for when i am in the mood.