PDA

View Full Version : Sell me this game

Hitsune
December 10th, 2014, 09:10 PM
I was always interested in trying this game out but never got around to downloading it back when it was with aeria and then forgot about it once it closed. Now that its coming back I'm visiting the forums a couple times everyday cause you guys got me all excited and hype about it and I don't want to miss the CB ;c

I'm hoping that this will be the MMO I settle down in for a long time :) but so far I havn't seen much info about why it's special or better than other, newer games currently available.

Why should I play it instead of lucent heart or aura kingdom? What makes it better.

Dyyn
December 10th, 2014, 09:27 PM
You can have scantily clad loligirls as pets.

That's actually not a plus for the game; it's pretty gross.

Divini
December 10th, 2014, 09:59 PM
Class balance doesn't matter, because you can play every class.

Dyyn
December 10th, 2014, 10:04 PM

lol

­ ­

Kazaaakplethkilik
December 10th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Merchant class. 'nuff said.

Superstarstrike
December 10th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Forgive me if this reply is not very informative or just plain not good. I'm going to compare the three games based off of my experience with them.

When it comes to classes:
-Lucent Heart: Your class can get upgraded as you level, but that's the class branch you'll be stuck with.
-Aura Kingdom: You can have two classes, one being your main weapon and one being your sub weapon, though that doesn't come until level 40.
-DoMO: There's more classes than each of those games, there's no limit as to how many you can have (seriously, you can have all the classes if you wanted), and you are able to sub a few skill sets from each class. That all begins as early as level 10.

When it comes to transportation (teleporting to far away maps):
-Lucent Heart: It's somewhat terrible. There's hardly any city to city transportation until late game. Although you can make it work by killing yourself since there's no exp penalty upon death, the fact you even have to do this means something is off.
-Aura Kingdom: Very nice, you can go city to city without any cost, and even then a map is typically just a small town and the rest of it is a field.
-DoMO: There's a man in each main city that you can talk to in order to teleport to one of those cities, provided you visited them and talked to the man there. There is a cost of 1,000 gold, however.

When it comes to movement:
-Lucent Heart: It's slow. That is all.
-Aura Kingdom: It's pretty fast paced, plus you can glide.
-DoMO: Not as fast as AK, nor as slow as LH. In fact, instead of walking across a field of aggro mobs, you can always fly to your destinations, making movement travel rather safe all around.

When it comes to leveling/questing:
-Lucent Heart: Fast paced at first, but becomes very slow, and rather somewhat difficult. Quests that you'd do in order to efficiently level become all the same.
-Aura Kingdom: Follows the same path as Lucent Heart but does not hit a severe exp/level spike curve.
-DoMO: There are plenty of quests, but they won't be your main sources of leveling. It's just beating up monsters. I suppose some people like it that way because it can actually feel efficient and they're not forced to go down a quest to quest road.

When it comes to relationship systems:
-Lucent Heart: This is what the game is most known for. Having a soulmate and eventually getting married. Of course, there are several benefits but I won't go into them.
-Aura Kingdom: I'm unaware if this game implemented a lover's type system or not. So far it's just increasing bonds to get more benefits.
-DoMO: There are three types if we're going into Dreamstones: Friends, Lovers, and Stundent/Teacher. Each can eventually have a skill to be used with. There are even some relationships that are pre-determined based on character birthdays and zodiacs, such as Rival and Relative. Rival I believe makes it harder to get to the first three relationships.

When it comes to interactions (this one might be kinda tough):
-Lucent Heart: It's a small town community, so it's easy to know...pretty much everyone who comes on a regular basis. The whole lovers system on the game also encourages interacting, especially since homosexual couples can exist.
-Aura Kingdom: I have yet to see something that actually encourages interacting with other people. Guilds don't count.
-DoMO: Because the game comes off as more difficult yet casual, people often end up chatting with each other all the time for one reason or another. Be it for elder quests, mirror quests, duo/party grinding, or just staying in Eversun City to chat, you're likely to see conversations happen.

When it comes to teaming (can correlate to the above):
-Lucent Heart: Teaming is not necessary until around level 50, where things start to get more serious. Did I forget to mention almost no one uses the team finding system there?
-Aura Kingdom: This may be biased, but I feel like teaming is pointless for a long time. Hardly are quest drops being shared, there's solo-dungeon options (so really if you're just looking to rush level instead of getting good equips you can just do solo dungeons), and when there are quests to do parties with, you'll see that it is the Dimensional Hall series. These quests need three people in order to do, so it's forced. There's a team finding system that's very convenient, but like I said earlier...
-DoMO: AoE parties are efficient ways to level, so there's that. Elder quests, which can give nice stuff and level up your guild, require teams. You'd be surprised what the elders may ask for. There's also a team finder system there that's mostly used for AoE parties, but hey at least THIS game actually uses it!

When it comes to dungeons:
-Lucent Heart: They're ridiculous. Need I say more?
-Aura Kingdom: Did I mention the whole solo/party/hell mode for dungeons there?
-DoMO: What some people would call dungeons these days are called raids here. Dungeons here are just maps within fields/other maps. though often times there's no map to guide you.

When it comes to the economy:
-Lucent Heart: Worst economy I've ever seen in an MMO. There was even an exploit people were abusing to make it worse. Gives me more of a reason not to come back.
-Aura Kingdom: I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got bad right now.
-DoMO: Pretty balanced.

When it comes to class balance:
-Lucent Heart: When going from Wizard, Priest, Gunner, and Knight to your final parts of those classes, there is hardly much balance, or at least some classes are much more popular. Specifically, Celestial Templar, one of the classes you can upgrade to as a Knight, is considered the worst class in the game. It's pretty much outclassed by everything else.
-Aura Kingdom: Seems like Ravager was the way to go. Then again I don't remember completely...
-DoMO: Does it really matter when you have so many possibilities? Though, it seems like physical classes scale well late game where magic classes don't scale as well.

When it comes to performance:
-Lucent Heart: You shouldn't have that much trouble preforming the game.
-Aura Kingdom: Unless your computer is powerful, you're going to want to lower all the graphic settings to low, just so you can run this smoothly.
-DoMO: You shouldn't have any trouble preforming the game.

AND FINALLY, community:
-Lucent Heart: This community is half friendly, half drama central. People just like to start crap all the time. It's apparently loyal enough to ask Suba Games for a revival since English Beanfun! shut down.
-Aura Kingdom: I wouldn't know too much, even though I ended up being level 45 there.
-DoMO: Friendly community, apart from the occasional drama that happens. There may be times where it feels like otherwise, but secretly we love each other, right? ...Right...? Expect randomness here and there. Like Lucent Heart, it was loyal enough to ask for a revival here at Suba Games.

Overall ratings:
-Lucent Heart: 7/10
-Aura Kingdom: 6/10
-DoMO: 9/10 (I know someone is going to attack me for not making this 10/10, I'm watching you whoever you might be)

tl;dr: Just read a section you're interested in ok ;-;

Kitababie
December 10th, 2014, 11:26 PM
I don't know about the other two games, but in this game you can mount your pets and fly them all over the maps. Flying is a great way to explore because the monsters cant hurt you no matter how close you get. You can also evolve your pets from their egg form, to child form, to teen form, and finally to adult form. This was a feature that sold me in the game, not only are the creatures adorable, but there are many to choose from: a pig, a bear, a cat (always my favorite), a Laprus looking creature (You know, from Pokemon), a cactus that turns into a man (LOL), & a demonic girl.
You can also switch between all the different classes (I think it was a total of 13) and sub skills from two other classes. So even if you wanted to play as a wizard, you can still use doc skills to heal yourself.
This game does rely on the party system, but there is an area where you can post what job you want to be (like doc, or wiz or whatever) and people can whisper you and start a party. I know in other games they have this feature but it's hardly used. At least in DoMO it's the main way of communication between partiless people and partied people. Also, once you become experienced in the game, you can easily duo or even solo your way up.

DOMOAKFrost
December 10th, 2014, 11:51 PM
Aura Kingdom is an easy ride to 55. You can solo the field quests and dailies and basically get there in a week or two.

Then you hit a slump because there's no quests at 55-60, reaching 60 took me another two weeks doing nothing but dailies, and then I quit.

DOMO the quests are not worth the trip back and forth even if you're leveling on the mob the quest calls for, it's that bad. The only point of doing quests is so you can unlock level 62 on every job.

Hitsune
December 10th, 2014, 11:57 PM
Thanks you answered a lot of questions :) Your list should be put up for anyone else who is wondering how this game compares.

When it comes to leveling/questing:
-DoMO: There are plenty of quests, but they won't be your main sources of leveling. It's just beating up monsters. I suppose some people like it that way because it can actually feel efficient and they're not forced to go down a quest to quest road.

Pretty much a deal breaker for me :p I hate having to keep track of tons of quests

Matchamatsu
December 10th, 2014, 11:59 PM
Just log in and play, it sells itself.

DOMOAKFrost
December 11th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Thanks you answered a lot of questions :) Your list should be put up for anyone else who is wondering how this game compares.

Pretty much a deal breaker for me :p I hate having to keep track of tons of quests

dunno about LH, but Aura definitely has more quests than DOMO.

Carecrow
December 11th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Puffin Pollen - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Puffin_Pollen)

Matchamatsu
December 11th, 2014, 12:36 AM
aye don't push it on the youngins

Superstarstrike
December 11th, 2014, 12:48 AM
dunno about LH, but Aura definitely has more quests than DOMO.

LH has way too many quests. You're actually better off skipping the majority of them.

MrHikadaToYou
December 11th, 2014, 01:41 AM
I was always interested in trying this game out but never got around to downloading it back when it was with aeria and then forgot about it once it closed. Now that its coming back I'm visiting the forums a couple times everyday cause you guys got me all excited and hype about it and I don't want to miss the CB ;c

I'm hoping that this will be the MMO I settle down in for a long time :) but so far I havn't seen much info about why it's special or better than other, newer games currently available.

Why should I play it instead of lucent heart or aura kingdom? What makes it better.

There's this costume where you can see the nipples of the shura females. Also, the shura males I guess but that's because they're not wearing a shirt.

So, play it for the boobs.

Carecrow
December 11th, 2014, 01:42 AM
There's this costume where you can see the nipples of the shura females. Also, the shura males I guess but that's because they're not wearing a shirt.

So, play it for the boobs.

http://www.raymondpotterton.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Sold-Hammer-280x173.jpg

TheRealTangerine
December 11th, 2014, 04:27 AM

Except it should matter.

MinatoU
December 11th, 2014, 05:02 AM
I don't even think the classes are that unbalanced, you can pretty much beat any of the content without caring much for which classes you party with and PvP is barely a factor in deciding how you play

There is maybe 40 quests in the entire game (not counting Elder quests, Mirror quests and Life quests) most quests have 4 or 5 parts and you will rarely have more than 1 quest at a time. They are mostly optional but they are very easy to clear during normal levelling.

Carecrow
December 11th, 2014, 05:11 AM
I don't even think the classes are that unbalanced, you can pretty much beat any of the content without caring much for which classes you party with and PvP is barely a factor in deciding how you play

That's mostly because we were way over equipped for dealing with the content. It's not the worst balance I've seen in a mmo, but definitely not close to balanced. e.g. the best wizard (widely considered the best magical damage-dealing class) would be hard-pressed to out damage a mediocre c.fury hunter, and that's without element being involved.

AndreaY
December 11th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Yep agree, is as when you see that youtube vids that are trying to let you buy you can do easily certain things, while the guy had some op gear a beginner can only dream of :P

LoIcatKumi
December 11th, 2014, 03:32 PM
The best parts of this game:
- its social aspect,
- the fact it's one of the few game with a true economy,
- the great variety of its class system and the fact you can truely melt everything the way you want (lots of game claim that, but they can't compete with domo in this part).

After but it's just my own appreciation; it's an old 2nd generation MMo, like Ragnarok for example, and you have a lot of liberty choosing your levelling place and what you are doing in the game. You don't have tons of click-click-next quests that ends bothering you a lot.

The only things you need to join DOMO is to like cell-shading game, classic MMos and PvE.

Lysee
December 11th, 2014, 05:11 PM
About the quests in DOMO

I gues it would be nice if subagames add the extra stats for when u got a nice amount on titles. TW version got this, so this quests get more purpose for ppl who like to quest.

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Ok so all I'll need is your credit card number and 5 easy payments of 15.99! Thats almost no money down and we can set you up for EASY PAY!

Disclaimer: I watch too much QVC.

But come on! Domo is a game that has everything. And the best community.

Disclaimer: DOMO may not have everything. And the community occasionally sucks.

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:16 AM
About the quests in DOMO

I gues it would be nice if subagames add the extra stats for when u got a nice amount on titles. TW version got this, so this quests get more purpose for ppl who like to quest.

Also more interesting repeatable quests. High exp given.

SirPwn
December 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM
DoMO is unique in that, unlike every other free MMO out there, it doesn't have the same 5 root classes, nor does it force you to choose 1 class and stick with it for life. In fact, it has 14! (15 if you count the TW-only Sorcerer) and unlike any other MMO that promises to let you "play multiple classes" (I'm looking at you, Divina and Aura Kingdom) you can unlock, switch to and level EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and freely share skill trees between them to boot!

I cannot speak for Lucent Heart, but I have played Aura Kingdom. My verdict on that was this; it might as well have been a single player game. So many people on, and yet nobody ever talked, nobody every teamed (outside of the forced dimension halls) and nobody ever leveled together. There was no need to. It was so easy you could solo your way through the entire thing without dying even once. In this, DoMO is the polar opposite; you'll be hardpressed to find a moment of complete silence, teaming is encouraged, especially for less experienced players, and rather than watching your levels soar just by breezing through the main quest line (don't expect to breeze in DoMO btw), expect a good 1-2 hour grind per level (past 20ish).

LoIcatKumi
December 12th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I cannot speak for Lucent Heart, but I have played Aura Kingdom.

I know i'll make tons of ennemies right now.(sorry if I hurt somebody)

Lucent Heart is a fail game. Too many problems in it (were all corrected in Divina) :
lags problems, client crashes, recipe system totally unusuable, lvl 40(or 50? I don't remember) levelling gap, classes rigidities.
I tested it for the dance system, it's the best part of it (but I think it should have been better)

Aura Kindgom is the most "click-click-next" game I've ever played. It's quite an honorable game if you plan to play it around 6 monthes or so (but it's the "standard" for X-Legend games) and don't have a lot of time to invest in a game. But not the kind of game that will make you unforgettable memories.

ShadowKnightZero
December 13th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Alchemy system..nuff said XD

Hitsune
December 13th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks guys, now im looking forward to this game even more :v too bad suba doesn't give you commission youd make a lot of money ;)

I cannot speak for Lucent Heart, but I have played Aura Kingdom. My verdict on that was this; it might as well have been a single player game. So many people on, and yet nobody ever talked, nobody every teamed (outside of the forced dimension halls) and nobody ever leveled together. There was no need to. It was so easy you could solo your way through the entire thing without dying even once. In this, DoMO is the polar opposite; you'll be hardpressed to find a moment of complete silence, teaming is encouraged, especially for less experienced players, and rather than watching your levels soar just by breezing through the main quest line (don't expect to breeze in DoMO btw), expect a good 1-2 hour grind per level (past 20ish).

Yeah I know the feeling, I couldn't stick with AK because no one really talks or groups with each other, which is the point of the MMO

I tested it for the dance system, it's the best part of it (but I think it should have been better)Aura Kindgom is the most "click-click-next" game I've ever played.

Yeah I think I got to level 20 or something in 2 or 3 hours. Really boring especially with the auto pathing.

AegonBalerion
December 15th, 2014, 04:42 AM
When it comes to the economy:
-Lucent Heart: Worst economy I've ever seen in an MMO. There was even an exploit people were abusing to make it worse. Gives me more of a reason not to come back.
-Aura Kingdom: I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got bad right now.
-DoMO: Pretty balanced.

Don't you think its a bit presumptuous to say something about the economy when the game isn't out yet?
There is no economy yet, so this does not really qualify as a selling point.
Okay, saying it's pretty balanced might be in reference to when it was with aeriagames, but it doesn't necessarily mean economy will flow the same way when it is revived, right? It could, but not till it opens.

LuLuNoir
December 15th, 2014, 04:50 AM
Don't you think its a bit presumptuous to say something about the economy when the game isn't out yet?
Okay, saying it's pretty balanced might be in reference to when it was with aeriagames, but it doesn't necessarily mean economy will flow the same way when it is revived, right? It could, but not till it opens.

In my opinion the DOMO economy is lot harder to ruin because gold doesn't drop from monsters. Materials do. Also hmm I guess theres also less of a chance of ppl hacking to get gold. Or abusing systems in game for the sole purpose of getting gold.

By my experience in DOMO, you need gold to get gold and in turn must farm drops.

Do da do do

Superstarstrike
December 15th, 2014, 04:53 AM

You do make a good point. Indeed, it was more of a reference to when the game was back in Aeria. I'm also am aware that the economy in the TW DoMO is drastically different than what we were used to seeing. Perhaps it might be different under Suba's management.

But like Lulu says, it's not easy to make the cash flow run out of control in DoMO. With the Merchant class using gold for attacks, gold not dropping from monsters (rather you'd need to sell whatever may drop from them), and quests themselves giving little to no gold, I'd still say it'll be balanced for quite a while.

LuLuNoir
December 15th, 2014, 05:07 AM
The economy wont really come into full effect until there is enough gold in ppls pockets and in the system. I think it might take 2 to 3 months in obt for it to actually get into full swing. At the beginning the cash shop will be limited and ppl who buy cash shop items to sell in game won't start selling until they can get their moneys worth in gold. But then there is a difference in worth of an item. To sellers and buyers.

It all comes down to supply, demand and fair market value.

Also take into account the stall system. There will be a wider range of prices. And in that why spend more at one stall when another stall has the same item for 25% less in price. Then you have the sellers who sale items in chat. Those ppl might want to get rid of their items quicker for a more reasonable price instead of setting up a stall in hopes of getting more money.

All these factors greatly both protect the economy as well as ensure that sellers have varied options depending on what price they are set on to warrant a fair market value.

AndreaY
December 15th, 2014, 07:01 AM
IMHO, stall system is one of the things that makes the need for the use of alts so high.

I know DOMO's auction house was added in later Patches, but it needs made reasonable with 2014's standards of playing a game.

From my experience about AHs around all games I played in the past it needs to have:

- no selling fees (you can put anything you want, at any price, without pay fees for it);
- expiry time (if item not sold in a given timeframe, item is no longer for sell);
- everyone have at least immediate buy access to it (no need to use items or worse, CS items, to acces AH for buy);
- to unlock sell rights on AH, a CS item is reasonable but must be dirt cheap. All games that asked that, had the AH pretty deserted, will be better have AH freely unlocked also for the sells;
- buyout autions will be a great addon (you can set a tentative price for buy and people can overrun your one with higher amounts, until time expire or someone buys at buyout price). WoW done something similar, and GW2 does it;

Yes I know you can do alts for selling, but the reasons of AH is exactly make the alts no more necessary at the scope.

LoIcatKumi
December 15th, 2014, 04:19 PM

The economy will always be nice in any DOMO server due to the way the game is made.
(that's the same with Ragnarok online (initialy, not the way they broke it now) or Rose Online, it cames the way the game is made)

Shortly :
- you need lots of various base items on various time in the game. Every base item can be dropped by a monster you can attack at any level to get it.
- The way you need item and the fact real time is not expandable, makes you in need to trade with other players to reach you goal.
- More for rare items (but there are not tons on DOMO..)
- Plus there are tons of cash items that was so nice you want them even you can't get them with real money, these items are tradeable and you can exchange game time to get them from other players
These are the base for a wealthy economy (I just hope AH don't break it - I left before it was implemented on Aeria - I know in any game I played that got an AH, it had a bad effect on players interactions...)

(Even with a crappy Cash Shop like the one we got on GT DOMO the economy was wealthy... so cash items are just one "plus" for the economy, not the base of it).

SirPwn
December 15th, 2014, 04:27 PM
The economy will always be nice in any DOMO server due to the way the game is made.
(that's the same with Ragnarok online (initialy, not the way they broke it now) or Rose Online, it cames the way the game is made)

Shortly :
- you need lots of various base items on various time in the game. Every base item can be dropped by a monster you can attack at any level to get it.
- The way you need item and the fact real time is not expandable, makes you in need to trade with other players to reach you goal.
- More for rare items (but there are not tons on DOMO..)
- Plus there are tons of cash items that was so nice you want them even you can't get them with real money, these items are tradeable and you can exchange game time to get them from other players
These are the base for a wealthy economy (I just hope AH don't break it - I left before it was implemented on Aeria - I know in any game I played that got an AH, it had a bad effect on players interactions...)

(Even with a crappy Cash Shop like the one we got on GT DOMO the economy was wealthy... so cash items are just one "plus" for the economy, not the base of it).

The 'Auction House' in DoMO is really little more than a glorified stall that stays up even when you log off. Just like a stall, you just click your item and set the price you want for it, then click Sell. There is no bidding, just buying, for whatever price the seller set. Only difference is it costs money to use. I believe in Aeria's version, even a single day of auctioneering needed a coupon (from cash shop, they were pretty expensive too I believe). The more days you want to set it for, the more coupons it'll cost.

In IC version, the first 24 hours are free, and coupons start from there. They also added the auction machines in Eversun, as opposed to Aeria who only had them in Bigbeam.

I kinda find it handier to use than stalls, since it has a sorting/search system. No more looking around a bazillion stalls to find that one thing you need!

DOMOAKFrost
December 15th, 2014, 04:54 PM
The 'Auction House' in DoMO is really little more than a glorified stall that stays up even when you log off. Just like a stall, you just click your item and set the price you want for it, then click Sell. There is no bidding, just buying, for whatever price the seller set. Only difference is it costs money to use. I believe in Aeria's version, even a single day of auctioneering needed a coupon (from cash shop, they were pretty expensive too I believe). The more days you want to set it for, the more coupons it'll cost.

In IC version, the first 24 hours are free, and coupons start from there. They also added the auction machines in Eversun, as opposed to Aeria who only had them in Bigbeam.

I kinda find it handier to use than stalls, since it has a sorting/search system. No more looking around a bazillion stalls to find that one thing you need!

I actually hate these hybrid systems where there's a stall and an AH like domo and aura. It makes buying an even bigger gamble than it already is.

It seriously blows my mind that buying on amazon/ebay for real life is easier than buying things in-game for those two games.

Miradora
December 15th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Actually, the Consignment Machine is only free to list stuff for 24h on Saturdays (server time is Taiwan time), the rest of the time you need consignment tickets to list (1 for 1 day, 2 for 3 days, 3 for 7 days). So it gets spammed to full every Saturday, while the rest of the time it only has some expensive stuff on it. It has a reachable limit of how much can be put up on it, and some people spam it full of trash so people have to buy their junk to list stuff on there. It's good for selling things that eat up stall space really fast like onyxes, when it's available at least.

The auction machines are in actually every town, including Collington. You don't need anything to buy stuff from there, but items on there can only be sold as a full stack. It gives you the item immediately after you buy it, and I think the seller receives the money in the mail. At least there's no shipping charges!

AnonymousNA
December 15th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I didn't read everyone's post; did anyone cover the Cash Shop in their review?

There are lots of items to help you if you buy Cash items. While they usually are sold in game by players, you're going to be slightly stunted until you get them.

For example, playing the musician class with Pet Songs Skills will be very difficult, since the only free pet you can use is the tanky pet. Not to mention, if you're up against a Fire Type, your metal Pet takes bonus damage, and deals even less.

The Shop also has bonus skill points, so you can have slightly more powerful skills or a wider variety. Another are xp and loot badges, which, obviously, boost your xp and drop rates. You'll want the drop rates so you can farm for items to get more gold, to get more badges, to get more items, to get more gold to... etc.

The way to get the best gear (double Gold Stats), is really only viable with Cash Shop items, either for better upgrade rates, or no penalties for failure (a staple of f2p). Your Pets can only learn how to fly with a Cash Shop Item, too, btw.

The game will give you 2 forms of increasing your inventory: You can get 5 backpack spaces by doing Elder quests, and a long quest will give you a Mysterious pack to store 8 items inside (so they're not -immediately- available. Naturally the rest of your inventory expansion is in the Cash Shop. At first you do have a large bckpack though, but it fills up quick as you start to use more jobs, and hang onto items you'll need (or you can just mail excess materials to an alt, haha.).

I'm sure you realize this is a f2p game, and powerful Cash Shop items are inevitable, but I just want to let you know what kind of Cash Shop you'll be getting into. The good thing is you can buy them form other people, so it can be a fair field.

All of this isn't really contributing to making the game sound appealing, but all you really need are a group of friends. Everything I've typed is as best as I can remember, and maybe it's changed.