PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: New Moderators!

ZenDragoon
December 11th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that DOMO officially has its forum moderators! Please give a warm welcome to Pepsimancer and GraceySells!

They'll now be able to help out with any forum related issues that you may run into. Please be kind and patient as they settle in to their roles as I'm sure they'll do an outstanding job.
Please don't ask them about the official release date. They're mods, not prophets.
In the event that the forums become extremely busy, we may bring in additional mods. Therefore we will be holding onto the mod applications that we have received. If you wish to withdraw your application, please send me a private message to let me know.

Thank you all for your patience,
GM ZenDragoon

Cidopuck
December 11th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KrazTheCorvi
December 11th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...o

NotHereCantDelete
December 11th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...oooo~
Hello everyone, some of you know me, some of you don't, all I ask is a chance to prove myself as a good mod before the fires claim us all.

ZenDragoon
December 11th, 2014, 11:39 AM
http://3.imimg.com/data3/IO/JF/MY-2139517/siren-alarm--250x250.jpg

Half of our GM's are part-time sirens. Please excuse us.

TrippyLogic
December 11th, 2014, 11:45 AM
http://3.imimg.com/data3/IO/JF/MY-2139517/siren-alarm--250x250.jpg

Half of our GM's are part-time sirens. Please excuse us.

I used to go to school where a siren on the roof would go off at noon every Wednesday, so I won't be too bothered... just childhood memories.

Anyway congratulations to Pepsi and Gracey :)

GraceySells
December 11th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone! I am Gracey. I love DOMO, and can't wait to play again with you all. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful community and am grateful to have the opportunity to serve you all. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Oxycore
December 11th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Fresh meat. :evil:

Err, I meant welcome...

FadeDragon
December 11th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Gratz to our new moderators!

Carecrow
December 11th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone! I am Gracey. I love DOMO, and can't wait to play again with you all. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful community and am grateful to have the opportunity to serve you all. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Abandoning all hope, now.

FoxyFi
December 11th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Yay! Fine choices! I'm really happy Suba went with two people I'm confident care about DoMO. Congratulations you two!

EnochP
December 11th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Abandoning all hope, now.

It reminds me of Britain, where all our politicians are millionaires

Although I'm pleasantly surprised, there where some people in that thread I was dreading the thought of having power.

Good luck

DOMOAKFrost
December 11th, 2014, 01:17 PM

who are you and what have you done with the gracey i loved.

LadyOkamia
December 11th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Gratez to our new forum mods! Thank you very much for stepping it up as normal forum goers and taking on this job! We the players are grateful for your help on the forums! Please represent us well and make the forums a better place for everyone ^^!

Zoraidal
December 11th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Grats to both of you!! \o/

neo007dm
December 11th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Hello nice to have you both.

DevilInGlasses
December 11th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Interesting choices, I have to say.

Hopefully our new moderators will settle in to their roles, but I sincerely hope that the GM's will be keeping an eye on them

Cidopuck
December 11th, 2014, 03:35 PM

Hopefully our new moderators will settle in to their roles, but I sincerely hope that the GM's will be keeping an eye on them

While we also keep an eye on you, yes.

ShadowKnightZero
December 11th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Greetings Mods ^^ pleased to meet you and hope we don't make your jobs tooooo tough >:P

LilKizuna
December 11th, 2014, 03:56 PM
This will definitely be interesting. Guess that's also a no to ecchi Gracey for now~

Anyhoo best of luck you two.

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
December 11th, 2014, 04:28 PM

scary. It's like Sauron's eye is watching

DevilInGlasses
December 11th, 2014, 04:30 PM

http://www.instantattitudes.com/shirts/t082art.jpg

Savven
December 11th, 2014, 04:35 PM
i'm honestly happy with the choices
and happy they didnt choose certain people
or person....

Gambachi
December 11th, 2014, 05:14 PM
I like the GM's judgement. Welcome to our new overlor.. I mean mods! :awsum:

Azullama
December 11th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I have a theory... that the Moderators are picked from a cookie jar, literally, they came out of a cookie jar.

DOMOAKFrost
December 11th, 2014, 05:24 PM
I have a theory... that the Moderators are picked from a cookie jar, literally, they came out of a cookie jar.

http://youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs

WildAngelSK2
December 11th, 2014, 05:29 PM
A lot less disappointed than I thought I would be. Congrats guys.

Azullama
December 11th, 2014, 05:33 PM
(video)

Oh wow, Eminem has changed, a lot.

But yeah, cookie jar of f'kn magic and miracles. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DevilInGlasses
December 11th, 2014, 06:06 PM
i'm honestly happy with the choices
and happy they didnt choose certain people
or person....

If you're going to diss someone, at least have the gall to do it directly.

LilKizuna
December 11th, 2014, 06:30 PM
http://youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
lol wth

I didnt know u were into dis music meng

~Lil_Kizuna

Carecrow
December 11th, 2014, 06:32 PM

Cheer up buddy, there's always next time!

DOMOAKFrost
December 11th, 2014, 06:37 PM
If you're going to diss someone, at least have the gall to do it directly.

yes, let's revive that vitriol about GSes that destroyed Aeria, great plan.

NotHereCantDelete
December 11th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Agreed with Frost, I know some of you would have preferred other people (or yourselves) to be picked, but naming names and flipping tables isn't going to help anyone, and mod stuff will have to happen.
MOD. STUFF.
Anyway like I said before, some people out there may not have chosen me, but I'd like to hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt rather than just assuming I'll do badly.

Miradora
December 11th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Apparently that rage video somebody made about gs selections 5 years ago is still on youtube, hopefully we won't see anything like that again.

Superstarstrike
December 11th, 2014, 07:52 PM
I would have expected negative feedback regardless of who got picked.

Anywho, congratulations! Let's see how it goes from here.

Kitababie
December 11th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Omg.. are people actually angry about the choices? Get over yourselves and grow up. Thanks :D
BTW: gratz those of you who were picked C: I'm sure you'll do well~

Azullama
December 11th, 2014, 09:43 PM
I would have expected negative feedback regardless of who got picked.

Anywho, congratulations! Let's see how it goes from here.

Well I have something negative to say! - get it? *cracks up on crack*

TheRealTangerine
December 12th, 2014, 01:23 AM

LOVE THIS.

Gratz to our new mods!!

Ghalvanizing
December 12th, 2014, 01:29 AM
yoo congrats guys! :)

KashyDragneel
December 12th, 2014, 01:36 AM
gratz to the new mods :D

GraceySells
December 12th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Thank you all for the congratulations! This is why the community is so wonderful.

Agiantnotepad
December 12th, 2014, 03:25 AM
Damn I get hear tears trickling in the distance. Grats to both of you :D

AndreaY
December 12th, 2014, 03:42 AM
No need to worry for any comment, I guess something will be going up even if mods were UnknownName1 and UnknownName2 :XD:

Gratzz you both!!! ...and yes, we love you too! :O

EnochP
December 12th, 2014, 04:19 AM

What you learn in business is that when times are tough, you always blame middle management. always.

Vanland
December 12th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Works for me. Congratulations both!

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 10:18 AM
All hail our mighty moderator overlords.

May they bring down the DOMO banhammer on those who stray from the one true path.

Also, yay! Congrats. Will you guys do forum events?
:)

Cidopuck
December 12th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Forum events will happen!

Also, let's try not to be negative about this. We've chosen two wonderful people. When they set the forums on fire and try to do a mass sacrifice to Morgazzon, then feel free to complain. Til then, please show them support.

No more vague hints about your unhappiness. If you have real misgivings, you can PM one of the GMs and tell us straight up.

Thank you.

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM

Woo \o/

ZenDragoon
December 12th, 2014, 11:19 AM
I'm disappointed with the negative reactions to our mod choices. DOMO is just around the corner and it's been gone far too long for most people anticipating the game. Kicking up old dramas and personal vendettas towards each other will do no good to the game when it launches. Please give our carefully selected mod team the benefit of the doubt and help us return DOMO back to its former glory.

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 11:22 AM
I'm disappointed with the negative reactions to our mod choices. DOMO is just around the corner and it's been gone far too long for most people anticipating the game. Kicking up old dramas and personal vendettas towards each other will do no good to the game when it launches. Please give our carefully selected mod team the benefit of the doubt and help us return DOMO back to its former glory.

In the end, there will always be those people with the mentality to lash out due to not being selected. Just have to ignore them and focus on more positive things.

All the people that do lash out prove is how justified the GM's were in not selecting them.

EnochP
December 12th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Also, let's try not to be negative about this. We've chosen two wonderful people. When they set the forums on fire and try to do a mass sacrifice to Morgazzon, then feel free to complain. Til then, please show them support.

No more vague hints about your unhappiness. If you have real misgivings, you can PM one of the GMs and tell us straight up.

Thank you.

I for one approve in leadership through fire and blood sacrifices

Matchamatsu
December 12th, 2014, 12:46 PM
I have no complaints with the forum mods you have selected. Congrats to Pepsimancer and GraceySells! I'm sure you will both do a great job.

Carecrow
December 12th, 2014, 12:53 PM

Actually, I think this is the most positive reaction to a DOMO GS/mod selection that I've ever seen.

Azullama
December 12th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Y'all need to chill. The ladies will do just fine, they've been chosen, and no you can't offer yourselves as tribute. Plus Pepsimancer's birdy will do an airstrike, undodgable, completely stealthy attacks.

DOMOAKFrost
December 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM

at least nobody made downfall parodies yet.

Don't know how much it'll help you to know this, but at Aeria this thread would have already been 50 pages long filled with rants and raves about how current, former and future GSes suck and the GMes are X, Y, and Z for picking them, not to mention the rampant accusations of nepotism all around and people making all kinds of nonexistent connections on baseless speculation.

I'm actually amazed nobody here (other than you, sorry) openly stated they were disappointed yet. This is the best behavior for an announcement thread I've seen.

Vanland
December 12th, 2014, 02:05 PM
???

I have seen one semi-negative reaction in this entire thread. Everyone is congratulating them and wishing them well. Are you sure you are not imagining things?

BlightBoy17
December 12th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Gratz Gracey !! don't forget the 50% share of a something : P !!!

Matchamatsu
December 12th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Maybe domo players have all matured a bit since aeria. (lawls) Or just the fact that applications weren't post public in a thread for all to see and comment on. ORRR maybe it's because the games not released yet and most of the trolls are still hibernating.

But I think above all it's because they've picked two suitable people for the job. Like some have said already, there will always be some who complain no matter what.

DevilInGlasses
December 12th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Maybe domo players have all matured a bit since aeria. (lawls) Or just the fact that applications weren't post public in a thread for all to see and comment on. ORRR maybe it's because the games not released yet and most of the trolls are still hibernating.

But I think above all it's because they've picked two suitable people for the job. Like some have said already, there will always be some who complain no matter what.

Or it could be the lack of Aeria's toxic atmosphere.

DOMO's community was always a friendly one

DOMOAKFrost
December 12th, 2014, 04:40 PM

I've never seen any GF GS thread Godwin.

But on domo there was a downfall parody.

Matchamatsu
December 12th, 2014, 04:54 PM

DOMO's community was once* a friendly one. We have a fresh start again, lets just hope it turns out better this time.

KratosDOT
December 12th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Congrats to Gracey and Pepsi. Good choices, for sure.

Carecrow
December 12th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Congrats to Gracey and Pepsi. Good choices, for sure.

Only KFC chooses Pepsi here.

NotHereCantDelete
December 12th, 2014, 06:12 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/Kupsyo/Pepsi.png (http://s527.photobucket.com/user/Kupsyo/media/Pepsi.png.html)
Embrace the glory.

Carecrow
December 12th, 2014, 06:18 PM
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/Kupsyo/Pepsi.png (http://s527.photobucket.com/user/Kupsyo/media/Pepsi.png.html)
Embrace the glory.

http://i.imgur.com/ciHZiRb.png

Embrace the reality.

NotHereCantDelete
December 12th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Yes, I remember that on the Pepsi news... It was a sad day for us all, but vengeance will be had.

Carecrow
December 12th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Yes, I remember that on the Pepsi news... It was a sad day for us all, but vengeance will be had.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/4800000/Coke-vs-Pepsi-coke-vs-pepsi-4891213-450-338.jpg ?

Retaliation is never the answer.

NotHereCantDelete
December 12th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Is too. So help me I'll make this a war if I need to!
-starts recruiting more Pepsi-

DOMOAKFrost
December 12th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Is too. So help me I'll make this a war if I need to!
-starts recruiting more Pepsi-

both suck because of High Fructose Corn Syrup. Kthx

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Can you change your name to IcedCoffeMancer? I could then offer 110% supprt.

Also what exactly is Gracey selling? I'd like to purchase, but the product is vague.

NotHereCantDelete
December 12th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm.... High Fructose Corn Syrup.... -licks lips-
This here's a Pepsi neighbourhood, no iced coffee ^(o.o^)

LuLuNoir
December 12th, 2014, 06:54 PM
What¿?!!!

Also I guess I can drink Pepsi when there is no Coke but otherwise I drink Coke. It's obviously an Illuminati conspiracy.

Can I have Pepsi?
No. Moron! I know I asked what you'd like to drink. But we only do Coke products.
Ok fine I'll have a sweet tea...

Oxycore
December 12th, 2014, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5StAv77Dg

EnochP
December 13th, 2014, 01:08 PM
What¿?!!!

Also I guess I can drink Pepsi when there is no Coke but otherwise I drink Coke. It's obviously an Illuminati conspiracy.

Can I have Pepsi?
No. Moron! I know I asked what you'd like to drink. But we only do Coke products.
Ok fine I'll have a sweet tea...

The real answer is to drink beer, all the time, at all times

Savven
December 13th, 2014, 02:55 PM
oh please dont get me wrong im not mad with the choices :0 gratz to the mods

Aidyl
December 14th, 2014, 12:36 AM
Congratulations to the two lovely new mods! I look forward to your leadership in the community :D

LuLuNoir
December 14th, 2014, 01:38 AM
The real answer is to drink beer, all the time, at all times

Beer is good but you can put Crown in Coke. Just saying.

EnochP
December 14th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Beer is good but you can put Crown in Coke. Just saying.

You can put anything in everything if you push it hard enough

...Alchol of course. Plus you can put Whisky in Beer if you add in Cider too. it's like a super snakebite

DOMOAKFrost
December 14th, 2014, 04:27 PM
lol wth

I didnt know u were into dis music meng

~Lil_Kizuna

Nah, it's just Azu had a theory.

Eostre
December 16th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Congrats to the new mods! (I'm a bit late, sorry!) But big congrats regardless!~

Hendrex
January 5th, 2015, 08:47 PM
Congrats to the mods !

NotHereCantDelete
January 6th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Gonna go ahead a lock this now so it's here for reference if anyone needs to find Gracey or I, but isn't here for people to troll in.
Yes you know who you are.
Thank you to everyone who congratulated us both of course though <3