PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Closed Beta

ArdenLyn
December 17th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Heya. I didn't see a thread regarding Closed Beta information, so I just wanted to know how exactly would they go about "selecting" members to play the Closed Beta when it comes around? I mean will everyone have a chance to join or do I have to sign up ahead of time in order to be eligible? I already put in my E-mail and such for the Domo news page and I'm not sure if that counts for anything aside from information when available.

Thanks in advance. I'm super excited for DoMO's return being a 4 year player and I'm already prepared to drop my current game for it!

NotHereCantDelete
December 17th, 2014, 07:41 PM
The closed beta keys will be handed out to partner sites, which will be listed on subas site when they're up and ready etc.
So yeah, you'd just go to those sites, grab a key, fight off other people with blunt objects, and then the joy of Closed Beta Domo is for you~
Kickstarter rewards will very most likely be in OB, I can't see anyone here being cruel enough to give you rewards you can't keep lol, and having cash shop stuff in closed beta just wont happen.

There was a thread asking the same questions more or less, but it sunk down into page two - My above post was the last one there lol. -thread killer- Link of Doom (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73446)

ArdenLyn
December 17th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Thanks much! I must have missed it.

NotHereCantDelete
December 17th, 2014, 07:54 PM
No worries, these forums move fairly fast 'cos we're all lingering around waiting for domo lol, so it's easy to miss stuff.
I'll lock this thread for now so it doesn't end up as troll bait (assuming I can do mod stuff from my phone, ill and in bed but no one can take my phone!), but if you want me to unlock it for any reason, please pm me to let me know~
It's such a pain doing colour codes on a phone...
Awwww yeah, phone modding~