PDA

View Full Version : Fastest xp for knight level 101 - 103?

Fruittree
December 20th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Hi everyone, I have a knight at level 101 and would like to get to level 103 to get the super cool looking magic armor before my vacation end.

Any suggestion where I should train? I have tried LOC however I took too long to kill those non-undead monster and end up the xp is not as good.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance :)

OdDeSeY
December 20th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone, I have a knight at level 101 and would like to get to level 103 to get the super cool looking magic armor before my vacation end.

Any suggestion where I should train? I have tried LOC however I took too long to kill those non-undead monster and end up the xp is not as good.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance :)

play in this incoming mini boss event hunt CC or party up with friends

Fruittree
December 20th, 2014, 11:08 PM
play in this incoming mini boss event hunt CC or party up with friends

Thanks for the suggestion. However I would if I could even find a party in mini boss @ land of dusk. It is usually very crowded as far as I know...

Llewella1983
December 21st, 2014, 04:42 AM
U could try et2 :)

Fruittree
December 21st, 2014, 05:06 AM
U could try et2 :)

Hi Llewella, thanks for the advice. However isn't monsters at et2 much more harder to kill than those in loc?

It take ages for me to kill those monsters @ loc (non-undead).

Llewella1983
December 21st, 2014, 06:08 AM
i find et2 easier then loc :)

Fruittree
December 21st, 2014, 07:45 AM
Just tried et1 with +14 phoenix armor, vampire armor and vampiric cuspid... Sad to say I still cannot handle. Think my best bet will be I2 HS...

Llewella1983
December 21st, 2014, 10:15 AM
arent there ppl in your clan that want to help u :)

Fruittree
December 21st, 2014, 12:16 PM
lol because I am clanless. I choose not to join any clan as I am unable to commit. I just play once a while usually during my vacation so you don't really see me often.

PriestSkittles
December 22nd, 2014, 08:08 AM
thats to bad we could have used a good KS in Virtuosity hope you will become more active :D

PriestSkittles
December 22nd, 2014, 08:16 AM
..... i was thinking though you might not get good XP in Loc Solo I bet if u partyed up with me and lekk we could all get good XP in Loc together lekk can take out the Annoying normal type mobs while me and u take out the Undead ^_^

Fruittree
December 22nd, 2014, 09:16 AM
..... i was thinking though you might not get good XP in Loc Solo I bet if u partyed up with me and lekk we could all get good XP in Loc together lekk can take out the Annoying normal type mobs while me and u take out the Undead ^_^

Sure, if you don't mind me not using holy valor. I can give you HB though.

I'll be in game for the next two hours or so.

My IGN: 412Protector

IbOuChArD
December 23rd, 2014, 12:19 AM
Gaining fast XP with k9 is better SOLO specially when CC Event is up +2x Exp ;-) is kinda crazy!.. But if there is no event you should train on the based map which your level is suitable the said map.. Like for example, your 101 ET2 is the best map for you and with a Party but doing solo in et2 you can't make it not without Priest of course..

You can also boost your EXP having those package(s) they offer in item Shop.. Well, I think that's it.. Good Luck mate!.. :COOL:

xaiightx
April 16th, 2015, 10:04 AM

hehehe need some speed guys?:XD: