PDA

View Full Version : Marry Christmas

RoyalDark
December 24th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Couldn't wait, 25th 12:36am Christmas for me here. :XD:

I'm posting to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

But I don't know if any of you will be on since its Christmas, I'm sure you all have many Xmasy things planed.
If you would like to share your planed and resolutions please do. ;-)

Plans: Quiet time, if not dragged out by roommates. :COOL:

Resolution: For this New Years its going to be more healthy and try to be alot more wealthy. I said (try) so don't stick me to it. ;)

And be safe all, don't get into trouble. :P

Dyyn
December 24th, 2014, 08:38 AM
No mention of Hannukah? Wtf man

DOMOAKFrost
December 24th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Saw the title and thought "Who's going to marry a holiday?"

HippieGoddess
December 24th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Happy what-ever-you-celebrate. Personally my family celebrates Christmas, but I celebrate Yule.

My new years resolution would have to be to do better in school.

NotHereCantDelete
December 24th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Happy Holidays everyone~ I hope everyone here has a good time.
Plans: Going to see my family, one of my brothers lives far away in London and the other lives with his fiance and two kids, 2 and a half and 7 months - It's gonna be hectic lol
Resolution: Get better at drawing / crafting things, I enjoy doing them but I could be better.

GraceySells
December 24th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Happy holidays, everyone!

For Christmas, me and my family start Christmas in the morning, where we all gather to have a Christmas breakfast buffet at my house before opening presents from Santa and from each other. The afternoon is full of dogesting and prepping for dinner where we have 20 people coming over. Dinner is turkey, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, stuffing, carrots and corn. After dinner, we have dessert and coffee or tea and then play Christmas-themed games!

I don't have any new resolutions for this year... The only thing I can think of is go to the gym more than 2 times a week ;-;

Vanland
December 24th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Merry Christmas.

New Year's resolution: Play DoMo the day it becomes available.

Dyyn
December 24th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Well for HANNUKAH I got a gold-colored HTC One M8 phone and quite frankly it is the most sickening thing on the planet right now.

I also got some sweet threads and some painting supplies.

Matchamatsu
December 24th, 2014, 12:20 PM
So......how many of you are going last min Christmas shopping today??? Procrastination ftw.

TohomaRouma
December 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season. I guess my new year resolution is to get into the open beta.

AndreaY
December 24th, 2014, 01:31 PM
I wish you had an happy Chanukkah time you all!

And merry xmas too!

ChocolateMinT
December 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Happy Christmas~ I don't know what I'm getting yet! My friends got me stuff when I only brought pizza for our gathering ;_;. My wish is to be debt-free because I'm pretty happy with what I got. I'm curious about this really heavy one. I honestly thought my friend got me like a brick or something rofl.

Z0mb3h
December 24th, 2014, 01:54 PM
So......how many of you are going last min Christmas shopping today??? Procrastination ftw.

I did that yesterday. Lol. The mall was so chaotic; my anxiety was through the roof.

HippieGoddess
December 24th, 2014, 02:29 PM
Happy holidays, everyone!

For Christmas, me and my family start Christmas in the morning, where we all gather to have a Christmas breakfast buffet at my house before opening presents from Santa and from each other. The afternoon is full of dogesting and prepping for dinner where we have 20 people coming over. Dinner is turkey, potatoes, Brussels sprouts, green bean casserole, dinner rolls, stuffing, carrots and corn. After dinner, we have dessert and coffee or tea and then play Christmas-themed games!

I don't have any new resolutions for this year... The only thing I can think of is go to the gym more than 2 times a week ;-;

Sounds absolutely delicious. We normally just have what ever the cooks of the house decide to make

Matchamatsu
December 24th, 2014, 06:22 PM
I did that yesterday. Lol. The mall was so chaotic; my anxiety was through the roof.

lmao I just got back from shopping. The mall wasn't too busy but drivers outside are nutso. The last store I went in I was like sweating buckets just from hauling around shopping bags. /o\ I always leave things till the last minute.

LadyMae
December 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Happy free/not-so-free gifts day. c: