PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye.

Cidopuck
December 24th, 2014, 12:03 PM
I address you here as a GM for the last time. For personal reasons, I am moving on from Suba Games.

I was never officially assigned to this game, but you all were so passionate, so active, and all the best kinds of crazy that I couldn't help but want to be involved. You not only invigorated this tired old GM, but brought new life to the company.

It is unfortunate that I will not be around for either launch, but I will certainly be checking in and wishing you all luck from time to time.

You will all do so well, I just know it. DOMO is going to be huge. Never forget your passion, and strive to do all you can to build this game up to be legendary.

This is a totally unnecessary reminder, but please treat your GMs, forum Moderators and fellow players with the respect and kindness they deserve. You guys rock at that, it's a talent. Flaunt it.

Thank you for the time we spent here, it was more than wonderful and I enjoyed every moment.

Sincerely,
[GM] Cidopuck

P.S. I will totally do everything I can to be present for the skydiving pig, if it all pans out like we hope it will. See you there!

Matchamatsu
December 24th, 2014, 12:24 PM
EHHHH? what the heck man! aw....:( I wish you luck and happiness if we never hear from you again on these forums. If there is a silver lining in all of this.....all I can think of is: THIS IS GREAT NEWS! now you can play DOMO with us!!!!

LMini
December 24th, 2014, 12:24 PM
bye bye mr gm

GraceySells
December 24th, 2014, 12:29 PM
You will be missed, Cidopuck. Hopefully you find your calling out there in the wild.

Z0mb3h
December 24th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Awwe I'll be sad to see you go ono

AndreaY
December 24th, 2014, 12:49 PM
OMG!

At least, have a nice end of year's time ;-)

FadeDragon
December 24th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Aww, I was just starting to warm up to you too. Hopefully you'll sneak in as a player to see how things are going. :p
Best of luck with whatever you are moving onto, and thanks for what you've done for the Domo community up until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

NotHereCantDelete
December 24th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I can't say I'm not sad about this, we get on well :c
But whatever reasons you have to go, I'm sure they're good ones. I hope you have good holidays and that 2015 doesn't suck~

ChocolateMinT
December 24th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Well this feels kinda sudden. We only knew you for such a short time! Best wishes to you and your journey!

DOMOAKFrost
December 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM
and here I thought it's four months too early for april fools...

Good luck on all your future endeavors

UmbyZero
December 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM
That was a really beautiful goodbye. This is the affect DOMO has on people. Take care! XD

HippieGoddess
December 24th, 2014, 02:33 PM
I wish you luck on your future endeavors. Hope to see you around in the gaming community.

Gambachi
December 24th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Awww naw. :( Management here is already a million times better than most other places I know. Shame to loose one of ya's.

All the best for the future.

LadyMae
December 24th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Onward! Fighting!

TheIssing
December 24th, 2014, 05:25 PM
you will be missed, but best of luck with all you choose to do for now on! :D

TohomaRouma
December 24th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Hope everything goes well in your future! Maybe we'll see you in DOMO.

Superstarstrike
December 24th, 2014, 06:31 PM
This was...unexpected. At least for me. =/

But good luck wherever life may bring you this upcoming year.

LoIcatKumi
December 24th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Aww

Thanks for everything you did for the community so far.

A best luck in your future job :)

Dyyn
December 24th, 2014, 08:28 PM
meh ­ ­ ­

Kitababie
December 24th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Best of luck with everything! Hope all goes well.
And as someone said, maybe you can play DoMO with us :P hehe

AbsolutelyAneirin
December 24th, 2014, 10:58 PM
It'll be sad to see you go. :( Thank you for all that you've done.

NARAPIDANA
December 25th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Good Bye Chidopuk :o
you will be missed :D

Zoraidal
December 27th, 2014, 02:58 AM
aww... I traveled out of town for Christmas and when I returned today I see this thread. I wish you success with wherever life takes you!

ProjektWaffel
December 27th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Bye bye :'(

Kitemay
December 27th, 2014, 03:54 PM
may Athena guide you.

EnochP
December 28th, 2014, 11:44 AM
I do hope this doesn't cause a delayed or cancelled release of DoMo

Either way that sucks, Suba seemed to have one of the few staffs of GM's who actually seemed cool in a company and actually talked to the players

AndreaY
December 29th, 2014, 09:32 AM
GM staff changing frequently is typical on f2p arena so no surprises here, we can just hope the person behind the GM nick moved to improve his/her career ;)

ZenDragoon
December 30th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Cido wasn't working on getting DOMO released so no worries there will be no delay caused by his departure.

LadyOkamia
December 31st, 2014, 04:01 AM
I address you here as a GM for the last time. For personal reasons, I am moving on from Suba Games.

I was never officially assigned to this game, but you all were so passionate, so active, and all the best kinds of crazy that I couldn't help but want to be involved. You not only invigorated this tired old GM, but brought new life to the company.

It is unfortunate that I will not be around for either launch, but I will certainly be checking in and wishing you all luck from time to time.

You will all do so well, I just know it. DOMO is going to be huge. Never forget your passion, and strive to do all you can to build this game up to be legendary.

This is a totally unnecessary reminder, but please treat your GMs, forum Moderators and fellow players with the respect and kindness they deserve. You guys rock at that, it's a talent. Flaunt it.

Thank you for the time we spent here, it was more than wonderful and I enjoyed every moment.

Sincerely,
[GM] Cidopuck

P.S. I will totally do everything I can to be present for the skydiving pig, if it all pans out like we hope it will. See you there!

Awwwww no =/. I was hoping to see you on Domo. I am saddened by this news =/. But I understand things happen and when its time to move on its time to move on. I hope to see you posting every once in a while! And if we dont see you for a long time I hope wherever life takes you that you have a wonderful journey on it!

TheRealTangerine
December 31st, 2014, 05:26 AM
Cido cant you just play domo incognito?