PDA

View Full Version : New or returning player?

ArabPikachu
December 29th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Are you a Domo veteran or are you new to the Domo community?

NARAPIDANA
December 29th, 2014, 09:33 PM
im domo veteran :D

Carecrow
December 29th, 2014, 09:42 PM
New

10char

ArabPikachu
December 29th, 2014, 09:47 PM
New

10char

Why didn't you vote lol (update) k thanks :)

DOMOAKFrost
December 29th, 2014, 09:52 PM
new.

GraceySells
December 29th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Long time DOMO extremist.

HippieGoddess
December 30th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Returning fan. Was between casual and lower hardcore. :)

FireaArt
December 30th, 2014, 02:21 AM
Old casual player, only ever played on Aeria. Looking forward to getting a little more into the new version :3

MinatoU
December 30th, 2014, 02:33 AM
2 year veteran from GT, hoping to achieve a lot more than last time.
Shouldn't be too difficult since I already know everything

Matchamatsu
December 30th, 2014, 02:45 AM
crow and ak ruining thread again.............:'(

Carecrow
December 30th, 2014, 02:59 AM
crow and ak ruining thread again.............:'(

watchu talking about?

TrippyLogic
December 30th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Old player from GT DOMO.

Gambachi
December 30th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Played/Messed around on the GameTribe version for a bit but properly started playing with the Aeria version.

XCamyZ
December 30th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Vet from Aeria DOMO.

Kitababie
December 30th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Vet from Aeria DoMO. Tried TW DoMO after AG closed theirs, but merp. Wasn't the same. xD

Treffnichts
December 30th, 2014, 10:11 AM
played GT Domo till they closed Q_Q... started to play on aeria but they closed either <..<

TheIssing
December 30th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Played on both GT and Aeria till they closed D:

WingSky
December 30th, 2014, 12:18 PM
I played local PT 8 years ago. Here in EPT. New.

Z0mb3h
December 30th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Returning from about 4 years at Aeria's DOMO ouo I tried IC DoMO, but it wasn't the same. I quickly quit after hearing news of Suba.

Matchamatsu
December 30th, 2014, 02:25 PM
watchu talking about?

not being truthfulls :'(

DOMOAKFrost
December 30th, 2014, 02:57 PM
not being truthfulls :'(

I'm obviously new.

GraceySells
December 30th, 2014, 03:02 PM
I'm obviously new.

New to live.

Matchamatsu
December 30th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I'm obviously new.

in WHAT way sir?

DOMOAKFrost
December 30th, 2014, 03:31 PM
in WHAT way sir?

I couldn't solo widow in 5 minutes.

Matchamatsu
December 30th, 2014, 03:44 PM
I couldn't solo widow in 5 minutes.

That's a valid point.

Divini
December 30th, 2014, 05:36 PM
I guess I'm one of the 5 new players.

NEWBIES REPRESENT!

SirPwn
December 31st, 2014, 07:07 AM
I checked results and I was like "Wow wow wow! FIVE new players?!"

Then I saw liars skewing the results. I am disappoint. ;<

DOMOAKFrost
December 31st, 2014, 12:52 PM
I checked results and I was like "Wow wow wow! FIVE new players?!"

Then I saw liars skewing the results. I am disappoint. ;<

I see no liars.

Matchamatsu
December 31st, 2014, 04:18 PM
Lets just assume there's only one newbie and the rest are returning players.

Amaiha
December 31st, 2014, 06:28 PM
I'm happy there are so many returning players ! I hope I can meet up with some old friends.

Savven
December 31st, 2014, 08:14 PM
great lol as a newbie ill be at a disadvantage uwu;; ah well.

Divini
January 1st, 2015, 06:14 AM

I'll trade that disadvantage any day for being a newbie where everything is new and fresh with a whole wide world to explore. ;)

SirPwn
January 1st, 2015, 03:25 PM

I'd say you'll have the advantage of being surrounded by people who can help you with any question you might possibly have. :p

Savven
January 1st, 2015, 03:33 PM
heh well i guess i didn't think about it that way :3

Matchamatsu
January 1st, 2015, 09:37 PM
I'd say you'll have the advantage of being surrounded by people who can help you with any question you might possibly have. :p

and the burden of having to choose who's advice to follow.

Carecrow
January 1st, 2015, 09:58 PM
and the burden of having to choose who's advice to follow.

what a rough life

Matchamatsu
January 1st, 2015, 10:07 PM
what a rough life

I am overflowing with positivity.

LitliAlfurinn
January 1st, 2015, 11:46 PM
Add me to the list of returning players ! From Aeria... AND Gametribe before that.

I'm happy to see a lot of players are veterans, because... it has always been a great community to belong to! I hope we can keep on with this spirit of kind-heartedness, friendship, inclusivity and fun.

I enjoyed a lot befriending people of many horizons, different countries of origin, genders, age groups and so on. I look forward to having this much fun again!

And to the aspiring newbie players, don't be afraid: DOMO players don't bite (unless it's consensual :3), and are usually friendly to anyone, newbies included!

Zoraidal
January 2nd, 2015, 03:43 AM
Returning player

EnochP
January 2nd, 2015, 04:21 AM
It must be a bit dated for a new player. Will this even have 1920 x 1080 resolution? Please say they're working on that

Vanland
January 2nd, 2015, 06:31 AM
Returning, but since I never got very far in the game (I basically levelled all jobs to 30 and remember my Fencer being stuck on some East-Sea Plain campaign) and quit long, long before it shut down I considered myself a new player by all means.

Kusemono1
January 3rd, 2015, 10:46 PM
Long time DOMO extremist.

Extremist is a strong word for someone who afkd in Eversun all day :p.

-Kusemono
Onyx
Sylph
Merchant

ArdenLyn
January 3rd, 2015, 11:05 PM
Returning. Hardcore ASPD Blademaster that made an income leveling pets in Mount Babel. Can't wait to do that all over again.

Eostre
January 4th, 2015, 01:23 AM
New... No jk jk. long time veteran here. o/

TakamaruSan
January 4th, 2015, 04:31 AM
"Veteran" from GameTribe :)

Ganreth
January 5th, 2015, 04:28 AM
Returning player

TheRealTangerine
January 5th, 2015, 04:52 AM
"veteran" from gametribe :)

dont i know you.

ZetaCore
January 5th, 2015, 05:15 AM
'Returning' as in having a char that levels only around 30 in BM and Sword, ~20 in doctor and merc, less than 10 in any other job. (I was playing in a local server btw, Indonesian). The reason i quit is simply because..... I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER AT THAT TIME! soooo i have to go to internet cafes to play.
So by all means, I consider myself a new player, as I'm clearly NOT a veteran. :P

TakamaruSan
January 5th, 2015, 09:23 AM
dont i know you.

Clamp 4-evah? ;) YAYYYY!!! xD

KuroEins
January 5th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Returning player here. Played a few months back in 2008 from around March to August/September iirc.

DOMOKiller
January 5th, 2015, 08:34 PM
I havnt play this since 2008 due to killing people without using duel mode....(probably u can still call me a veteran)

Hendrex
January 5th, 2015, 08:40 PM
old time veteran for sure, excited for the comeback!

RRukus
January 6th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Veteran with 1000s of hours under the belt. :D

waiting for 1000s of more hours to be added

Cresselia
January 9th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Uh...I'm a returning player. :3 Never got to far though. Made to only like level 45 or something. xD But I did play a long time on Sapphire. :3

Fanonymous
January 9th, 2015, 07:37 PM
I used to play in my local server in indonesia(domoindo) but i played in domo aeria too

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 03:57 AM
i'm an old player but veteran seems too much XD. I was real casual never made it past level 30 on any of my classes but I plan on becoming more of a hardcore player

OogreBoogre
January 10th, 2015, 04:24 AM
Returning player. I came from Aeria version of DOMO.

Whitewalker
January 10th, 2015, 07:47 PM
I'm new to every version of domo :ehh:

Kitababie
January 10th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I'm new to every version of domo :ehh:

eeeh... teva?

Whitewalker
January 10th, 2015, 07:59 PM
eeeh... teva?

Nope, Don't think i know you.

Kalyma
January 10th, 2015, 08:21 PM
I'm a returning player. I was playing on Onyx Server from 2007-until shut down.

Twisterz132
January 10th, 2015, 09:02 PM
im new :D ... my house mate showed me n i was like ohhh i gotta try this lol :)

Roxpie
January 11th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Old veteran reporting for action
4 years in sapp

*Hands a taco

LadyMae
January 11th, 2015, 10:21 AM
im new :D ... my house mate showed me n i was like ohhh i gotta try this lol :)

You guys are like unicorns around here.

PsychoIndy
January 11th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Kilrathi, old vet coming back.

Dia8low
January 11th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Guess im veteran i had a couple lvl70 jobs but also dont think lots of new players will be on forum allready since CB still hasnt started.
Once game gets to ob there will be lots of new ppl joining till then this forum will be mostly old players.
Which is awesome btw brings back great memories :D

Starrleigh
January 11th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Returning player. I played for a little while back around the time it first came out. Then I lost internet, forgot about it, and when I finally decided to check it out again I found out it was closing so it was pretty pointless to play. Loved the game a lot though. I've been yearning to play something similar to DoMO for a while now. Thankfully, that search is over.

Summerstream
January 12th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Returning player from Onyx/Aeria. First MMO I boomeranged back to, so lots of memories.

I'm dragging a few people in by a leash too. Should be fun. :B

KratosDOT
January 12th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Its crazy to see the difference in new/vets on here. Its nice to know there are some new players though!

Whitewalker
January 16th, 2015, 11:25 PM
I have my reserves on how long the vets will stay when they are reminded it's domo they are playing again. For some like myself this will be the 3rd version. **** gets old.

Matchamatsu
January 17th, 2015, 12:49 AM
I have my reserves on how long the vets will stay when they are reminded it's domo they are playing again. For some like myself this will be the 3rd version. **** gets old.

w.e dude you know you wanna spider with us. <3

Validon98
January 17th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Returning player from Onyx/Aeria. First MMO I boomeranged back to, so lots of memories.

I'm dragging a few people in by a leash too. Should be fun. :B

I'm one of said people. XD
But yeah, new player here, I've heard good things about this game, so I'm looking forward to it. :D

Keshiro
January 19th, 2015, 10:47 AM
New here. I have been lurking around the forums for a while but since CBT is nearing and so is OBT, I guess it's time to introduce myself. I have actually played DOMO for a month in Sapphire however I cannot call myself a Vet. So that's it. :)

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 3rd, 2015, 09:20 AM
Im a vet but i only got my char to lvl 50 with one job. i waisted most of my time just messing around, talking to friends. But it was the best years of gameing i have had even tho i never explored much of the world nor gott to experience all the wounderfull quests and jobs. haha ^^

XplodingGoats
February 3rd, 2015, 09:25 AM
Veteran player returning. Lets see this company do the most outstanding job for keeping this game alive.

8thgod
February 4th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Veteran boii

ArtemisX
February 4th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Veteran here and ready to dive back into the game at full force.

V excited to not waste thousands of gold on reskills this time (hopefully).

Schera
February 4th, 2015, 05:46 PM
New player here. Looks fun and really excited about the beta that's coming up! >.<

Divini
February 4th, 2015, 06:09 PM
I'm worried about being a new player. It seems like >85% of players are veterans, so I automatically start behind the curve and I'll feel that I have a disadvantage. :/

Yes, everyone will start at the same level at the same time, but while I'm running around basking in the newness of it all many others that will log the same play time as me will take the most efficient leveling route, and/or use their social/guild connections from Aeria's game to easily form smart and powerful parties/guilds that will quickly overshoot me.

You could argue that being a brand new player in a world has its own benefits. I do agree, exploring a brand new world is exciting! But the competitor in me gets upset that I'm not starting on an even playing field compared to the majority of the playerbase. It's just how I personally feel about it.

I also have worries how DoMO might have a shorter "shelf life" for veterans since the game will wear out itself a lot more quickly for them as the 'newness' from returning will be quick, and many could be more influenced to jump ship to a newer, hyped MMO, reducing the population and the quality of the community since it will mostly be a veteran player base.

But I don't know, maybe DoMO is THAT much fun and I'm totally wrong. I hope so.

ArtemisX
February 4th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I'm worried about being a new player. It seems like >85% of players are veterans, so I automatically start behind the curve and I'll feel that I have a disadvantage. :/

No need to worry about a 'learning curve', DOMO has numerous ways of playing and after a day or two you'll find out where you fall into place! Plus should you ever feel lost about how to better yourself in the game just ask and someone will be able to send you in the right direction. Not being familiar with the general skill builds and stat builds for each class may come as somewhat of an annoyance and yes, there are preferred builds for traditional parties, but it all comes down to personal preference. Within two weeks you will a perfect idea about how things work and all that will be left to learn is the various maps, and leveling areas as you progress. :)

Leinaki
February 4th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Considered to be new XD

Ghirahim
February 4th, 2015, 06:21 PM

Yes, everyone will start at the same level at the same time, but while I'm running around basking in the newness of it all many others that will log the same play time as me will take the most efficient leveling route, and/or use their social/guild connections from Aeria's game to easily form smart and powerful parties/guilds that will quickly overshoot me.

You could argue that being a brand new player in a world has its own benefits. I do agree, exploring a brand new world is exciting! But the competitor in me gets upset that I'm not starting on an even playing field compared to the majority of the playerbase. It's just how I personally feel about it.

I also have worries how DoMO might have a shorter "shelf life" for veterans since the game will wear out itself a lot more quickly for them as the 'newness' from returning will be quick, and many could be more influenced to jump ship to a newer, hyped MMO, reducing the population and the quality of the community since it will mostly be a veteran player base.

The DOMO community was amazing at helping & welcoming new players before, I see no reason it won't be the same this time.
It's also not the kind of game to have everyone rushing to compete. Sure there are competitive players, but you won't get "left behind" playing at your own pace. I played for years and never got high level/"successful", that doesn't matter!

I also doubt people will abandon DOMO after being so committed enough to bring it back.

Also, out of interest how did you find out about the game and decide to join in before CB even comes around? That goes for other new players too, I'm so happy you found it though!

Divini
February 4th, 2015, 09:23 PM
I also doubt people will abandon DOMO after being so committed enough to bring it back.

Ah I have no doubt it will be really successful the first 6 months - 1 year or so. But can it go the distance and have the game's interest not erode too much after that? That's my concern since the game itself is more than 6 years old. I'm the kind of MMO'er that would stick through a game I choose for a long time, and I'd rather have my experience be rewarding than have that dreaded feeling of quitting because of the community's lack of interest.

Also, out of interest how did you find out about the game and decide to join in before CB even comes around? That goes for other new players too, I'm so happy you found it though!

Funny story. (Sorry this ended up being kind of long)

In 2008 I transferred from my humble community college close to home to a far larger university 500 miles away. I was a WoW player (and a iRO player before that), but I quit before I moved because I didn't want to take that baggage with me. I've always kept my love for the fantasy MMO genre though. So around November I came across this guy on the 3rd floor of my college student center/cafeteria, having his notebook out and playing Aeria DoMO. Pulled up a short conversation on what he was playing and later that night did some research on the game, and I remember being most intrigued by the class system, and put-off by the horribly placed letter font. I was never one to rate graphics highly so I thought the game looked decent enough. Of course, as mentioned earlier I swore off MMOs as a college student so I just buried DoMO deep in my head.

Fast forward to November 2014, now a grad student free from that annoying pressure of day-to-day assignments and the like. I've been playing moboge's and Civ, but nothing as immersing as an MMO. While working on this program I'm developing (I'm a Comp Sci major), I felt really zoned out one day that November and didn't want to see another damn line of code the rest of the day. Without thinking I randomly browsed some anime I just finished on TvTropes, which led me to click on "Anime of the Game", to "Ragnarok Online", to "MMO Index", to this other link that escaped me. At the end I clicked on this link to mmohut.com, and on top of the news section I saw something along the lines of: "DoMO kickstarter successful"

So here I was thinking "Hey that was the game I saw a long time ago that looked kinda fun." to "Kickstarter? Isn't the game like 7 years old?" then found out how Aeria's shut down, to how SUBA picked it up and is reviving it. So I visited this forum, the wiki, and some other sites on info about this and the MMO gamer within me seemed to awaken once again, and I thought: "Okay sure, let's give this game a shot."

When I look back on how those series of random encounters and occurrences brought me here, I wholly believe its some kind of fate! I definitely want to believe in this game and its community, which is why I voiced my concerns earlier.

Ghirahim
February 4th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Ah I have no doubt it will be really successful the first 6 months - 1 year or so. But can it go the distance and have the game's interest not erode too much after that? That's my concern since the game itself is more than 6 years old. I'm the kind of MMO'er that would stick through a game I choose for a long time, and I'd rather have my experience be rewarding than have that dreaded feeling of quitting because of the community's lack of interest.

In 2008 I transferred from my humble community college close to home to a far larger university 500 miles away. I was a WoW player (and a iRO player before that), but I quit before I moved because I didn't want to take that baggage with me. I've always kept my love for the fantasy MMO genre though. So around November I came across this guy on the 3rd floor of my college student center/cafeteria, having his notebook out and playing Aeria DoMO. Pulled up a short conversation on what he was playing and later that night did some research on the game, and I remember being most intrigued by the class system, and put-off by the horribly placed letter font. I was never one to rate graphics highly so I thought the game looked decent enough. Of course, as mentioned earlier I swore off MMOs as a college student so I just buried DoMO deep in my head.

Fast forward to November 2014, now a grad student free from that annoying pressure of day-to-day assignments and the like. I've been playing moboge's and Civ, but nothing as immersing as an MMO. While working on this program I'm developing (I'm a Comp Sci major), I felt really zoned out one day that November and didn't want to see another damn line of code the rest of the day. Without thinking I randomly browsed some anime I just finished on TvTropes, which led me to click on "Anime of the Game", to "Ragnarok Online", to "MMO Index", to this other link that escaped me. At the end I clicked on this link to mmohut.com, and on top of the news section I saw something along the lines of: "DoMO kickstarter successful"

So here I was thinking "Hey that was the game I saw a long time ago that looked kinda fun." to "Kickstarter? Isn't the game like 7 years old?" then found out how Aeria's shut down, to how SUBA picked it up and is reviving it. So I visited this forum, the wiki, and some other sites on info about this and the MMO gamer within me seemed to awaken once again, and I thought: "Okay sure, let's give this game a shot."

When I look back on how those series of random encounters and occurrences brought me here, I wholly believe its some kind of fate! I definitely want to believe in this game and its community, which is why I voiced my concerns earlier.

What a lovely story, I wasn't expecting it to be so long. XD
I hope you do like DOMO! The game is really good, I just hope it builds a community like the Aeria version did, it all relies on Suba marketing it well long-term and aggressively.
I wonder if the guy you saw playing DOMO back then is following the revival... :P

Whitewalker
February 6th, 2015, 07:36 PM

The best times i had on DOMO was when i was new and knew nothing. When it comes to domo it's sometimes better to not know because you enjoy aspects of the game you typically don't get once you get to that point of modding etc.

Millkbox
February 6th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I hope we'll be able to have lots of new players. New people to meet and new friends to make, ya know?

Shazaki
February 6th, 2015, 11:06 PM
I hope we'll be able to have lots of new players. New people to meet and new friends to make, ya know?

ya, i def think this game will have loads of players, i want to attract more new players, judging from this poll 90% of us are old players, i want others to be able to experience this game and community as well

GalactaLlama
February 7th, 2015, 01:09 PM

I'm really in the same boat that you are. Let's all band together and have a good time. :)

Ghirahim
February 7th, 2015, 01:10 PM
ya, i def think this game will have loads of players, i want to attract more new players, judging from this poll 90% of us are old players, i want others to be able to experience this game and community as well
Not necessarily an accurate representation; new players are less likely to join the forum.

Meiame
February 7th, 2015, 10:14 PM
I'll be returning :) my character in aeria games was about level 40-ish

Vodalaire
February 8th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Veteran reporting!

Kalasyn
February 8th, 2015, 06:54 PM

Some veterans will have a disadvantage, too. I don't remember half of the game mechanics I knew from way back when, or what builds I did/wanted to use. I haven't had any contact with my old guild after Domo closed, either. If you want, you can always join one of the guilds looking for members and they can help you out early on.

I wouldn't sweat it too much because we will all be on the same playing field for a while. Besides, you have 3 weeks to get used to the game before it officially launches so you wouldn't be a newbie anymore when it launches. A lot of the people are super helpful when you need help so don't be afraid to ask for it!

I've been playing DoMo since it came out and even if I quit after a while, I would always come back. I wouldn't worry too much about the player base because there are many of us who are dedicated to and love this game!!

Kyle770
February 8th, 2015, 07:21 PM
well i can be new player, actually i have play DOMO in indonesia server, but not for a long time :p

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:39 AM
It was my first mmo and I played casually for the most part c:

ArdenLyn
February 9th, 2015, 02:04 AM
Hell I envy the new players joining this game, they're gonna have that "All-new" experience you only get once. I'd kill to be a newbie again, that was the most fun I had on this game. Anyways yea, for those who are new to this game,you really have nothing to worry about. When I was new, even the most experienced players were helpful and cool to talk with. People won't hold your hand, but they will give you advice on almost anything you ask. Otherwise do what I did, team up with fellow newbies, form a guild and grow. Best experience ever.

Zethre
February 10th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Returning Sapphire player. I probably won't be on very much, but it's nice to see some familiar faces from back then.

Rydner
February 10th, 2015, 05:59 PM
I'm a new player. I'll probably be digging through the Wikia to learn about the game before the closed beta starts.

Xaytsr
February 10th, 2015, 06:03 PM
so few new players.... it's feeling a little lonely....

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Veteran Old Player i love DOMO so much it still my number 1 top favorite game

ArabPikachu
February 11th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Bump....

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 10:04 AM
I havnt play this since 2008 due to killing people without using duel mode....(probably u can still call me a veteran)
what you mean killing people without duel mode ?

TrixEdge
February 11th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Onyx "vet"
xXTri-EdgeXx

Cresting
February 11th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Returning, but since I never got very far in the game (I basically levelled all jobs to 30 and remember my Fencer being stuck on some East-Sea Plain campaign) and quit long, long before it shut down I considered myself a new player by all means.

This is me basically too. Played so long ago all I remember was aoe farming globs and not getting past lvl 20. So, pretty much new with a few nostalgic memories.

Ei88fybl6HxWpS7
February 11th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Im new :O
any advice for being good healer

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 04:26 AM
Im new :O
any advice for being good healer

Hmm, well being a doctor is fairly simple honestly.
Regen/Prolong Life/Frog Forcefield on puller/tank
Keep people healed.
That's how i played doc anyway. Easier then you might think. As long as no one dies and their hp is topped you're doing good by me.

Takato24
February 12th, 2015, 06:39 AM
Ita is back *****es. B)

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Wow 202 veterans 30 newbies

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Wow 202 veterans 30 newbies

and that's without the people who even bother with the forums at all.

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 11:48 AM
and that's without the people who even bother with the forums at all.

Well the forums consists mainly of Domo veterans. If you were to include the others the results would be more proportionate

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Bump ..

.,'

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 03:51 PM
I voted "new" simply because I'm no veteran. I played the game up until level 30 or so, I know how things work in it, but I don't know every little detail about it. I stopped playing long before the game actually closed, so I really can't even name one of the armors from the game without looking it up, because I simply don't remember that.

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:22 PM
My friends told me about this game back in November or so, and how it would be coming back due to Suba games. They described the great memories they had on this game, and how they would be frequently playing it once again. Obviously I did some research on the game, and I for one and beyond excited to play.
I am a new player, but ready to lose sleep.

ArabPikachu
February 13th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Bumpppp,bcc

Marone666
February 13th, 2015, 11:06 AM
am a new veteran

Livinglifex04h3
February 13th, 2015, 11:09 AM
A veteran and old game sage if that means anything? So I'm extra excited to be returning. Favorite thing to do was level up all the classes. I believe I had everything 55+ when the cap was 60. I am so excited to spend some months leveling again!

MaskedOnee
February 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM
I knew many game sages from another game from there. I'm not a new player but also not really a veteran since I didn't play it for a while. I got to the mid 30s in level on a couple classes then just stopped but I really don't want to stop this time. I've missed the game a lot and wanted to play it ever since I heard it was coming back. :D

BestBlademasterNA
February 13th, 2015, 12:14 PM
I didn't play beta but I started in 07, and then I played actively until about 2009 where I left for a while and came back in 2011. Got a few jobs to 70 in span of 9 months or so before close. I played with some friends on the Chinese server or wherever it was. That didn't last long at all. Now I'm here.

Old IGNs: DarknessAssassin and AskYourGirlfriend

ArabPikachu
February 13th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Bumpin mate! Bumpin for the revival of DOMO

VenxelTheOne
February 13th, 2015, 03:58 PM
ummm closed beta from aeria? pretty much old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zohhs
February 13th, 2015, 04:13 PM
Totally a new player who knows nothing. XD

ArabPikachu
February 13th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Totally a new player who knows nothing. XD

It's okay haha :)

Starchild104
February 13th, 2015, 04:37 PM
I played on DOMO long ago, people thought I was a guy because I had the name Papillion. Then I quit cuz of problems, then I came back, then I quit, then I came back. Then when I almost reached the level cap the game shut down. ;3;

Dreadydragon
February 13th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Returning player from Sapphire server.