PDA

View Full Version : Lost & Found, Reconnect with people

Pages : [1] 2

Z0mb3h
January 3rd, 2015, 04:22 PM
I myself personally am hoping to reconnect and find a few lost friends on DoMO when it's released. I'm sure there are other people out there as well looking for lost buddies. So why not have a thread to help us along? Just say their ingame name, what server or version you played and any sort of info you'd want to add. Feel free to add in contact info too if you like c:

Anyways; I myself am looking for someone named Airytria_. She played as a sprite and me and her were pretty close. She just sort of stopped playing and getting on MSN. So I lost contact with her. Played on Aeria's Sapphire server; my ingame was Avalin (and will be again). Can add me on Skype if you wish to, just tell me who you are upon the add or I wont accept (Zombie.Kitteh).

So yeah, who are you guys trying to find?

Syrge
January 3rd, 2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the thread ^_^

My IGN was ZephyrZ, from the Sapphire server. Was guild master of TwilightNirvana.

I'd love to know if any of the following people are still around! Please send me a message if you read this or if there's someone who knows and keeps in contact with them!

Tetsuzai, LordZelos, TinkleToes, Zuuko, mini-tora

:D Hope to find some of you again.

M0ckles
January 3rd, 2015, 04:28 PM
umm so there are a few people that i remember from old domo, kagura, shabalabdingdong2 and red (im kyo), rikkarra and one other person whom i regret forgetting their name they were really nice and was a good friend she was a human with blue hair and liked kimono's she had a brother named bug (im mockles i think) if you remember me please reply xD

Matchamatsu
January 3rd, 2015, 05:00 PM
Tsukishiro or Shirotsuki

ShadowKnightZero
January 3rd, 2015, 05:07 PM
I would love to find a friend of mine I met when I first started playing Domo, she gave me good advice and was always around to chat with. her in-game name was Saphiranna(or something close to that..it's been a long time and my memory fails)) but she was a female shura who played on the Sapphire server. if you see this by any chance Saph, it's me Spartan ^^ also, if anyone has been looking for me, I played on sapphire server and my in-game was Spartan_117 and I was a male shura

Amaiha
January 3rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Great idea. I know that I didn't get everyone's contact info before Domo shut down so there's still people out there I'd love to rekindle with. I played on the Sapphire server and my ig name was Sattan I was a female shura. Trying to think of people I don't already talk to. Teddiursa I know ya stopped playin a while before the game shut down but it'd be nice to talk again ! And [D]rew and I think that's it because my mind has gone blank. But if anyone remembers me hmu.

HippieGoddess
January 3rd, 2015, 06:21 PM
I would like to find a few people. I remember Drew, SeiFromAnT, Squishy (I never could spell his real name), and Monique_DeNoir
31289 <-- Sei

31290 <-- Monique

Add me on facebook if you wish Click here (https://www.facebook.com/alexandria.renee.5) Just send me a message with your name or I won't add you.

Carecrow
January 3rd, 2015, 06:36 PM
Brewski, where are you, boo?

LadyMae
January 3rd, 2015, 07:07 PM
I'd like to find ZJZaire x3

LadyOkamia
January 3rd, 2015, 10:26 PM
So.... I am not really lost nor am I really looking for a lost friend... I mean I only had one person I was friends with but me and her kinda parted ways. So... if your looking for a lost cat or kitsune or some random thing hit me up XD!

But to remain on the subject I hope everyone finds their long lost friends here!

Dyyn
January 4th, 2015, 12:38 AM
I'm looking for my long lost lover SnugBrim. Bae <3

Kusemono1
January 4th, 2015, 12:44 AM
Silver, insha56, liam, darkrayzaz, and all of you guys.

You better be here D<.

-Kusemono

Kitababie
January 4th, 2015, 12:48 AM
LF more Shadow Dreamers /o/ Where are you lovies~

Kaipiee
January 4th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Looking for anyone who was a part of Crimson Crusader tbh.

LadyMae
January 4th, 2015, 01:00 AM
Looking for anyone who was a part of Crimson Crusader tbh.

Rings a loud bell, not sure if I was in it though.

Eostre
January 4th, 2015, 01:21 AM
Honestly looking for anyone of the Night Riders guild on Onyx. D: Miss you guys. (Kyoyokodachi, Necko, GheyMang, ._.Cloud._., ~*Koe*~, and anyone else I can't remember their name atm... and my Hazji D: I miss you girrrrrrrl)

Moon~Light of Onyx server.

LMini
January 4th, 2015, 01:24 AM
im looking for my lost dog shiba

Gigglypuff1313
January 4th, 2015, 02:37 AM
I have three people from Onyx server who I was friends and guildies with at one point who I haven't found yet that I'd like to find: BadNikki (fellow costume collector!), Elra/Blalugd (think the spelling on the second name is right could be mistaken since he was Belgian) and Moxley (my favorite perm dealer and buddy from Rosenrot!). So if any of you guys are on here and read this, hit me up! Obviously, I am Gigglypuff :-P

LNova
January 4th, 2015, 03:13 AM
im looking for my lost dog shiba

I get it. DO YOU SINGLE?

TheRealTangerine
January 4th, 2015, 04:13 AM
More people from GT plz

GairoKun
January 4th, 2015, 04:20 AM
More people from GT plz

I'll be around

Sandrykins
January 4th, 2015, 04:30 AM
I'm looking for drag from onyx. Was in Chaotic Dragons. I miss you buddy. <3

BlackBuddha
January 4th, 2015, 09:02 PM
I'm looking for nobody.. but i had 2 main chars.. shikamary4 and OddFuture.. now flock to me... flock to me all of you

ChocolateMinT
January 4th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Not looking for anyone really. Had some not so great reconnecting with old friends. But everyone is different and I'm happy to give a chance.

I'm LilyMoonlight, blue odango bunny school girl Sprite from Onyx.

TrippyLogic
January 5th, 2015, 01:40 AM
More people from GT plz

hi Tangy <3

TheRealTangerine
January 5th, 2015, 04:55 AM
I'll be around

Uh oh, uninstalling.

Haiii Sillyyy

TakamaruSan
January 5th, 2015, 09:33 AM
GT person here ;)

RRukus
January 6th, 2015, 02:29 AM
Looking for a few people, but I'll just drop my old names in here and see if they find me. (Kiri, Zaon, Az, and a few others...)

Amphrosia -ign Onyx and Sapphire
MadMadeline -forums

Kitababie
January 6th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Any AJ here? Female shura from Onyx. <.<

ShadowKitsu
January 6th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Not looking for anyone specific, id be glad to have any of my old friends back.
Especially guild members from Anonymous, that place was my home.

So if you remember ShadowKitsu from Sapphire id be glad to talk again.
Also he doesnt post here, but Dracoso18 from Sapphire wouldnt mind seeing people again either if interested, he was part of ~BlaZers~

My Skype: kitsuneblizzard
My FB: https://www.facebook.com/M.C.Foxboy

His skype: Dracoso
His FB: https://www.facebook.com/D.Gilstein

Make sure to specify who you were and all, my memory is hazy.

Gigei
January 6th, 2015, 03:48 PM
I'll be around

Tackles Gairo.

So how has life been treating you.

TheIssing
January 6th, 2015, 03:58 PM
More people from GT plz
always more GT people.

I think I forgot most of the peoples ig name that I could look for, the rest I still have contact with on some lvl. This topic is a brilliant idea btw! :D

DOMOAKFrost
January 6th, 2015, 04:20 PM
So yeah, who are you guys trying to find?
[/CENTER]

can't think of anybody

Z0mb3h
January 6th, 2015, 05:16 PM
can't think of anybody

Not even a long lost Mayan temple friend? Surely temples have friends too.

DOMOAKFrost
January 6th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Not even a long lost Mayan temple friend? Surely temples have friends too.

well, I was the only one on test.

NiiroR
January 6th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Niiro from Onyx

send help

Puppeh
January 6th, 2015, 05:39 PM
For starters I'm glad to see DoMo once again!
I'm a long time (like two or three years maybe four?) player who goes by the name of Kegon from Onyx server~!
I don't remember a lot of players names sadly but if you remember me or even hung out with me leave your character name and I'll do my best to remember you XD!!
A lot of people I still have contact with but lost contact with a few people
One of those goes by the name of ~Bloody~ was a female Shura

Kusemono1
January 6th, 2015, 06:39 PM
For starters I'm glad to see DoMo once again!
I'm a long time (like two or three years maybe four?) player who goes by the name of Kegon from Onyx server~!
I don't remember a lot of players names sadly but if you remember me or even hung out with me leave your character name and I'll do my best to remember you XD!!
A lot of people I still have contact with but lost contact with a few people
One of those goes by the name of ~Bloody~ was a female Shura

If you find ~Bloody~, tell me immediately! i miss her.

Ghirahim
January 6th, 2015, 07:15 PM

Hey, I think I found xLiemx on DeviantArt.
It might be somebody else with the same username, though.
xLiemx (Liem) - DeviantArt (http://xliemx.deviantart.com/)

(I liked your last post so you definitely see this.)

Kusemono1
January 6th, 2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks very much. nah i know he was really into deviantart and used the same username for everything. Tbh i kinda had a feeling forum mods wouldnt be fond of my thread. just had to give it a try you know?

tyvm though man.

HippieGoddess
January 6th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks very much. nah i know he was really into deviantart and used the same username for everything. Tbh i kinda had a feeling forum mods wouldnt be fond of my thread. just had to give it a try you know?

tyvm though man.

Well if we had everyone posting a thread saying they're looking for so and so, the forum would be littered with them and very little ones that people want to post and talk about. We want to help, but we don't want things to be harmful to the community.

Puppeh
January 6th, 2015, 08:05 PM

I used to have contact with her shortly after the game closed but then she just kinda poofed on me =/ Do miss chatting with her so hope I run into her again and see about starting on new terms with her o .o btw Hi Kusemono~!

Kusemono1
January 6th, 2015, 08:28 PM
I used to have contact with her shortly after the game closed but then she just kinda poofed on me =/ Do miss chatting with her so hope I run into her again and see about starting on new terms with her o .o btw Hi Kusemono~!

Yeah... do you remember any of her friend's ign? if we cant find bloody we might be able to find her friends who might still be in contact. I feel like im forgetting something about her though... did she play divina afterwards? Been too long. And hi man, looking forward to playing domo with you again.

Ghirahim
January 6th, 2015, 08:43 PM

tyvm though man.

He seems decently active there, so if you send him a Note he'll probably get back to you soon. ^^

Puppeh
January 6th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Yeah... do you remember any of her friend's ign? if we cant find bloody we might be able to find her friends who might still be in contact. I feel like im forgetting something about her though... did she play divina afterwards? Been too long. And hi man, looking forward to playing domo with you again.

I only know of one and asked her already, she vaguely remembers her but she hasn't contacted me if she's still in touch some how. I couldn't tell you if she did or not for Divina either I lost touch with her like a month after Domo closed. Then Divina closed down not long ago along with Lucent Heart so glad to see Suba managed to get LH though I liked Divinia more >_<
I felt awful for what happened between me and Bloody so I want to make things right again.
For sure man I can't wait to find old friends and make new friends! I've been excited to hear about Domo returning since I found out \o.o/ and now every game is all blah = 3= whens my domo coming back XD

Phoenix1250
January 6th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Oh my god I feel so stupid for watching the Latest News part of the forum and I was wondering where everyone was hiding all this time. XD

SkaiFall
January 6th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Looking to reconnect with anyone from Hiko's Agents (my guild) and my friends! Onyx server!

Ilyana
~Bloody~
Hermes
Keo
AJ
ADONICGOD
Bianchi Chan
BlazeDragon
Cassiopeias
Cinta
Cotton
Fichina
MentoFreshness
Monkey master
PhoenixFire
Protege

TohomaRouma
January 7th, 2015, 04:29 AM
I'm looking for people mainly from the Sapphire Server. Shadothian, Kuon~, Exholas, Kaito, Sora, [D]rew, KushKush and anyone from the guild IronBlade I'm looking for you!

AcidQueen
January 7th, 2015, 05:01 AM
Is anybody from Death Unit (Sapph server) around here?

EnochP
January 7th, 2015, 05:10 AM
I've got a terrible memory for names, so I'll just put mine out there

I am/was DragonWig (yes, I'll be changing that)

Anybody remember me?

HippieGoddess
January 7th, 2015, 06:59 AM
I'm looking for people mainly from the Sapphire Server. Shadothian, Kuon~, Exholas, Kaito, Sora, [D]rew, KushKush and anyone from the guild IronBlade I'm looking for you!

If we're thinking of the same Sora, I've keep up with him on Facebook

AcaliaZD
January 7th, 2015, 11:55 PM
I was Acalia on Onyx server.

I was typically quiet, unless you got to know me. Then I never shut up. Ever.
I'm super forgetful with names, but if anyone remembers me and wants to play/guildy up lemme know ^_^

Antebellum
January 8th, 2015, 12:36 PM
Is there anyone from the guild Oblivion (Gametribe) out here? I'd like to see you guys again!
I was Michiyo there.

Icywind1980
January 8th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I was (most often) JoeyDarkmoore on Sapphire Server. Shouts to all my Sapphire friends!

Tasuku2
January 8th, 2015, 02:14 PM
I missed this game so much. i tried playing others when domo went down, but nothing ever worked for me. nothing had the same heartfelt love i had for Domo. and i would give just about anything for this game to come back. and to reconnect with some of the people i knew from way back when.

Tasuku from Onyx ^-^

MuinXhan1
January 8th, 2015, 03:06 PM
looking for a few people: Tian_Zi, Moxley, ~Ace~

hope they're around here!

Kirbychu
January 8th, 2015, 04:03 PM
I was Hitgirl/Glorificus/StarDrifter on Onyx.

Looking for the following people (or anyone who was in Bunny Knights back in the early DOMO days):

Forza
Chicky/Chicklet
Aloriana_Kevlar (if I'm recalling correctly - also went by Ash)
Fluttershy
Altaire
Alprazolam
elerya
mikebob
Athos

Most of these people stopped playing long before old DOMO closed, but hopefully some of them made their way here...

Gigglypuff1313
January 8th, 2015, 10:59 PM
looking for a few people: Tian_Zi, Moxley, ~Ace~

hope they're around here!

Ooooh any chance you were in Rosenrot or did you just do a lot of perm trading with Moxley? ::has been looking for him too!::

MuinXhan1
January 9th, 2015, 12:31 AM
Ooooh any chance you were in Rosenrot or did you just do a lot of perm trading with Moxley? ::has been looking for him too!::

na use to hang out with him

Veys
January 9th, 2015, 01:52 AM
I was A.J from Onyx, I didn't play during the last few months of DOMO so I honestly don't remember very many people and only kept in contact with a few but if these people happen to be playing, or anyone else who knew me and would like to get in contact, just give me a message :)

Adolfo (Adofo?) - Don't remember the IGN, so that's a lot of help
Adrian ("Last" something)

and others but i'm blanking on names right now. Will edit later

Oh and these are the people that I do still have contact with. If anyone is looking for them, i'd be happy to help.

Doi
TH_Lover
Akili
TheScarecrow (He's easy to find...)
MentosFreshness

and some others that I have no idea what their IGN's are :D

Carecrow
January 9th, 2015, 01:55 AM
I was A.J from Onyx, I didn't play during the last few months of DOMO so I honestly don't remember very many people and only kept in contact with a few but if these people happen to be playing, or anyone else who knew me and would like to get in contact, just give me a message :)

Oh and these are the people that I do still have contact with. If anyone is looking for them, i'd be happy to help.

Doi
TH_Lover
Akili
MentosFreshness

pls put me in contact with TH_Lover

AdvanaX
January 9th, 2015, 05:21 AM
Hey hey folks :D

I dunno if i am lost maybe to be found but uh i am looking for someone, when domo went down i just wanted to exchange some contact information with my gowd i never been able to remember his exact name (yay for friendslist) but something starting with The-----(cant fu**ing rememer) breaker...
damn you aeria closing down domo 10 minutes too early!! ~shakes fist

So is that person somewehere out ther? Haiiiii o/

Veys
January 9th, 2015, 05:22 AM
Because i'm retarded and forgot there's a time limit on editing a post.

Tesora
*Althea* ? (Or just one *)
truong
Heart_Broken (HB COME BACCCKK)
Az (I think it was literally just Az)

and others but i'm blanking on names still.

Carecrow
January 9th, 2015, 05:32 AM

HB is coming back, relax. Gl with the rest.

RRukus
January 10th, 2015, 09:53 AM

if you get Az please get in contact with me... I would like my sister back :D

p.s. i think she was Cotton on the forums iirc (if that helps anyone find/remember her)

BlightBoy17
January 10th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Well i am looking for a female human called Noaka from onyx (assuming i didn't misspell it)

Carecrow
January 10th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Well i am looking for a female human called Noaka from onyx (assuming i didn't misspell it)

Naoka

/10char

EnochP
January 10th, 2015, 01:40 PM

Doi
TH_Lover
Akili
MentosFreshness

I vaguely remember an Adolfo from some point

RRukus
January 10th, 2015, 02:04 PM
I vaguely remember an Adolfo from some point

he tried to marry me in-game... and tried to get into contact with me irl... >.>

Not sure if he just had a thing for me or what. lol!

BlightBoy17
January 11th, 2015, 12:34 AM
Naoka

/10char
thanks for the correction :P as i always remember her by her forum name which is different :P

PsychoIndy
January 11th, 2015, 10:14 AM
I wouldn't mind getting in touch with Venxel, Redfantome, Elra/Blalugd, Procne, and of course, Gigglypuff. All of us were on Onyx. I know Gigglypuff is coming back, I hope these others will be as well.

btw, I'm Kilrathi from Onyx, if any were wondering. Nice to see more and more domo players coming back.

Gigglypuff1313
January 11th, 2015, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't mind getting in touch with Venxel, Redfantome, Elra/Blalugd, Procne, and of course, Gigglypuff. All of us were on Onyx. I know Gigglypuff is coming back, I hope these others will be as well.

btw, I'm Kilrathi from Onyx, if any were wondering. Nice to see more and more domo players coming back.

I did sort of find badnikki since she apparently made an account on the forums a few months ago but she hasn't been active. Did send her a friend add but that means she might be coming back as well. But yeah haven't seen Elra/Blalugd yet since I miss Mr. Belgian man too so hope he resurfaces :-)

DaathlyHero1
January 11th, 2015, 10:25 PM
I'm hoping to reconnect with Protege, DeaTh-, PE'EL, OniShi-Chan, TheGuitarMan, and anyone else from The GodFathers or Vivid Reality.

KingSharu
January 12th, 2015, 10:53 AM
SharuShinra if anyone remembers this guy XD

EnochP
January 12th, 2015, 11:28 AM
he tried to marry me in-game... and tried to get into contact with me irl... >.>

Not sure if he just had a thing for me or what. lol!

It's awkward with names because I can't remember if I remember people because I liked them, or because I hated them

RRukus
January 12th, 2015, 01:06 PM
It's awkward with names because I can't remember if I remember people because I liked them, or because I hated them

He was a good guy, and a good friend... but I drifted away when those things started happening. So I was never sure if it was just for giggles or if he was seriously trying to be with me. :P

Kitababie
January 12th, 2015, 09:40 PM

LOOL SAME! There's only one person I remember disliking and aside from my guildies, IDR other people that I liked qq.

Caturdays
January 13th, 2015, 11:10 PM
heya babies,

I'm looking for sum babies from ONYX. Specifically a guy named Kilo, he was a pinoy from Amsterdam. Also looking for another Pinoy from the motherland named Bati_ ... He had a lot of alts and stuff and was always selling gear infront of the inn. If anyone finds the pinoy babies please tell me. miss ka guys... where are you ; ;

ito sa akin danchan/panda owo

JezterGirl
January 13th, 2015, 11:55 PM
Ah, it's finally getting close to the return time.. Feels good. ^^

Server: Sapphire/Onyx

IGN: xJezterGirlx

TrippyLogic
January 14th, 2015, 12:16 PM

I have this problem a lot with various games, but in DOMO I didn't really meet any jerks.

LittleDonut
January 17th, 2015, 03:36 PM
I was an old Onyx player, made a few friends on sapphire but i belonged in onyx, my two names were 1. little.donut / littledonutboi (its been 4 years, you can't seriously expect me to remember) and 2. Curry_Of_Happiness_And_Sadness I dont really expect to find any friends on here though, i lost one to cancer and they were the only one that i kept in touch with, all i know is im naming myself after them...

KratosDOT
January 17th, 2015, 10:24 PM
I dunno if anyone even remembers me because I didn't play for a vast majority of the back half of Aeria DoMO, but I was the guild leader of PPPS before I left it. IGN was Kratos. and I played on Onyx, shoot me a private message if you know me? o:

KratosDOT
January 17th, 2015, 10:28 PM
I think one of Adolfo's alts was Richter? If this helps A.J at all, idk, I just vaguely remember that.

NARAPIDANA
January 19th, 2015, 04:13 AM
i would like to find all guildies of >BlacK_VipeR< XD

EnochP
January 19th, 2015, 08:36 AM
I dunno if anyone even remembers me because I didn't play for a vast majority of the back half of Aeria DoMO, but I was the guild leader of PPPS before I left it. IGN was Kratos. and I played on Onyx, shoot me a private message if you know me? o:

I vaguely remember you. I can't remember if it's because we talked or I just saw you about, though

Ichuna
January 23rd, 2015, 12:30 AM
Skye_Ichuna from the Onyx server :D

Kazaaakplethkilik
January 23rd, 2015, 11:28 AM
My IGN was Millumi.
My character was a boy sprite with a pink hat, on Onyx server

Hazuka
January 23rd, 2015, 03:52 PM
I'm Kuon~!

SpazzieMango
January 23rd, 2015, 06:09 PM
Pretty sure no here knows who I am or if I even existed! xD I was Chiyone/Chisami/Chisane on the Sapphire server. If I'm looking for anyone they're probably from my old guild. Anyone from ImaginaryNumbers or Insomniacs here? :o PM me if you guys are still alive and kicking XD.

P.S I'm likely going to go by a new name once Domo is out just for a fresh start~ ^^

RyzenNarCon
January 24th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Ohh! Ohh! My Turn! My Turn!

I was the GREAT RyzenNarCon!
From Onyx ;3
I was known far and wide... Or... i was in my dreams at least. lol

Ferinn
January 25th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Some of these names seem very familiar I'm so happy this game is coming back.

Name: Ferinn
Description: Green haired male human, and wore the gold decoration armor
Aeria games/ Sapphire server

I can't remember any names unless i recognize them here. If you remember my name let me know, I would love to play this game with all the people I used to know.

ChiruChiru
January 25th, 2015, 11:26 AM
I'm still mad.

http://i.imgur.com/JdK8mIU.png

Boredomkills
January 27th, 2015, 03:57 PM

Looking for the following people (or anyone who was in Bunny Knights back in the early DOMO days):

Forza
Chicky/Chicklet
Fluttershy
Altaire
Alprazolam
elerya
mikebob
Athos

Most of these people stopped playing long before old DOMO closed, but hopefully some of them made their way here...

i played in bunny knights way back when but due to my immaturity at the time i made many mistakes but domo still remains my favorite game of all time and i cant wait to play again. My in game characters changed i had a few, i believe one of them was mikebob and my main was boredomkills but i may be mistaken it has been awhile lol. I remember i had a black ruby i named the love machine.

Im just looking for anyone who i use to play with from bunny knights and other guilds.

Cant wait to be back into the game which helped to make me who i am today and mature slightly from my experiences.

Succubusty
January 29th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Hey y'all o;

I played Lucina on the Onyx server and I'm wondering if anyone's around from the Lab Coat Mafia guild? I'm particularly looking for Heart, a female Shura played by my guy friend, Fuji. You out there kiddo?
Also, Vannnn, my German friend, are you out there? o;

EnochP
January 30th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Hey y'all o;

I played Lucina on the Onyx server and I'm wondering if anyone's around from the Lab Coat Mafia guild? I'm particularly looking for Heart, a female Shura played by my guy friend, Fuji. You out there kiddo?
Also, Vannnn, my German friend, are you out there? o;

I vaguely remember being in that guild, and those names :o

MrHikadaToYou
January 31st, 2015, 09:23 PM
Was he the one who was supposedly a model or something?

Also, other than Ren-Sama and a few people from Genesis I don't even remember who I'm supposed to be remembering, but my IGN was Hikada/Krase.

Aerona
February 1st, 2015, 07:31 PM
Hey! I was MuffinxX but known to my friends as Muffy, on Onyx, in TaN. I've lost touch with almost everyone I played with and I'm god awful with remembering names (it's been a long time!!) But if anyone remembers me get in touch! I made so many good friends and spent a loooot of time on DOMO back in 2007/08, I'm excited to play again!

Succubusty
February 2nd, 2015, 02:49 AM
I vaguely remember being in that guild, and those names :o
OHWUT?! Did I know you?
What was your IGN?

KoeS8
February 2nd, 2015, 11:19 AM
Honestly looking for anyone of the Night Riders guild on Onyx. D: Miss you guys. (Kyoyokodachi, Necko, GheyMang, ._.Cloud._., ~*Koe*~, and anyone else I can't remember their name atm... and my Hazji D: I miss you girrrrrrrl)

Moon~Light of Onyx server.

Sup MoonMoon

lelouch432
February 2nd, 2015, 02:08 PM
LF anyone who was a member of the guild ~SOLDIER~ on saph server owo I think thats a good place to start looking for people =D my in game name was Shippo09 if anyone might remember me.

Starchasr27
February 2nd, 2015, 08:23 PM

Forza
Chicky/Chicklet
Fluttershy
Altaire
Alprazolam
elerya
mikebob
Athos

Hi, um don't think I knew you in-game, I was Kendrix in Isolated Minds. I'm still in touch with both Ash/Alorian_Kevlar and Athos. I can drop 'em a pm on Facebook, if you'd like.

Raineyes
February 2nd, 2015, 10:11 PM
Hello,
I've been keeping an eye on the people who post on DOMO forums and I remember seeing a lot of you on Onyx. I had some people i talked with frequently but only stayed in touch with one of them. It'd be nice to run around together again. So I'm looking for:
KittyFrost (the Angelina Jolie of DOMO)
SpellWolf (always soloing haha)
GunwolfHT (he was a nice kid)
johnisth3sh!t (or something like that, she was a sprite girl, leader of LEGION)

As for myself it's me, Amegan.

Kirbychu
February 3rd, 2015, 12:53 AM
Hi, um don't think I knew you in-game, I was Kendrix in Isolated Minds. I'm still in touch with both Ash/Alorian_Kevlar and Athos. I can drop 'em a pm on Facebook, if you'd like.

I think my stepbrother has Ash added on Facebook too, and I can't remember the last time I even talked to Athos lol. I was just looking through old guild screenshots and saw a bunch of him and was wondering where he ran off to. If you haven't already, just letting them know that DOMO is returning would be awesome :) hopefully they decide to come back.

MusicOfSaturnsSoul
February 3rd, 2015, 03:01 AM
Doubt anyone would be looking for me but.. hi. MUSIC-SOUL here. :3

And if anyone wants to find DeChevalier / D'Chevalier hes also here... sleeping w a gir mask on his face. . . Rogl

MaiyunWaya
February 3rd, 2015, 01:23 PM
Um my best known name was Narika_ or _Narika (can't remember which) I was a shura who was usually a doctor but sometimes a dancer too. I was part of the guild Prophecy and I'd love to get in touch with some of those people <3
That guild was the BEST guild I had ever been apart of. :3

If anyone is also looking for Joey Kasai or Akio Kasai, he's my bf. I know he didn't have many buddies. But I remember he was good friends with a girl named AKAtomboy and i think someone named Kayo too. idk. my memory is ****. but if anyone's looking for him, i gots him. xD

Amaiha
February 3rd, 2015, 04:39 PM
Doubt anyone would be looking for me but.. hi. MUSIC-SOUL here. :3

And if anyone wants to find DeChevalier / D'Chevalier hes also here... sleeping w a gir mask on his face. . . Rogl

Heey I remember you :3 Idk if you remember me but I was Sattan. Your name is more familiar than the rest I actually really remember you now. xD

Starchasr27
February 3rd, 2015, 05:45 PM
I think my stepbrother has Ash added on Facebook too, and I can't remember the last time I even talked to Athos lol. I was just looking through old guild screenshots and saw a bunch of him and was wondering where he ran off to. If you haven't already, just letting them know that DOMO is returning would be awesome :) hopefully they decide to come back.

Sure, I'll let them know. Actually I heard that Domo was coming back from Ash, so I'll probably just be bugging Athos about it, lol.

Crazycatz
February 3rd, 2015, 07:50 PM
Looking for a few people, but I'll just drop my old names in here and see if they find me. (Kiri, Zaon, Az, and a few others...)

Amphrosia -ign Onyx and Sapphire
MadMadeline -forums

I definitely remember an Az o: I was Catz. u remember me at all? lol

Superstarstrike
February 3rd, 2015, 09:04 PM
If Oceanwaffle and/or a few other peeps from Ancients and Heaven's Gate are here, this purple butterfly lady trap (Sapphiruby) is looking for you.

MsNuit
February 3rd, 2015, 10:38 PM
My IGN was Nuitari. I was a female shura and played a lonnnnnnggg time ago. I'm looking for peeps from Fierce and Genesis and Pandemonium on Onyx. I hope some of you are coming back to resurrect the legends. <3

ZiggyPheonix
February 4th, 2015, 12:22 AM
Say what you will of me, I know I was pretty big jerk with a short temper back in the day on Onyx. But I'm ZiggyPheonix the egomaniac Fencer/Dancer/Mercenary/etc.... who never level capped anything XD.

It would be nice to get caught up with anyone from Ancients, but more importantly it would be great to see Cinta, Sun-Ce, Zah'ra, or even Shizu again.

Gonna be nice to laze around Eversun again.

XxEcho
February 4th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Uhm... idk how many people will know my old ign because I didn't play long but I thought I might try anyways ><

I am Aisheteru from sapphire server. I played alongside Oribani alot c:

ArtemisX
February 4th, 2015, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure how many people will remember me but I used to play on the Onyx server as 'GoKiyo'.
c:

8thgod
February 4th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Old IGN: AntiForm
Server: Onyx

dvddestroyer
February 4th, 2015, 10:30 PM
my ign from sapphire was and still plan to be dvddestroyer :p

LtArchKnight
February 4th, 2015, 11:39 PM
I was TrueS if anyone remembers

GGASmask
February 5th, 2015, 05:38 AM
Ugh, too many of you sound familiar, can't tell if I knew you personally or just from seeing you so often when I was floating around >.< I kinda dropped off the face of the planet at a point, so I'm super duper sorry if I left my guildies and friends with any bad last impressions, but I hope I can meet you guys again in-game.

I don't remember very much at all, not even my guild name and what server I liked to play on, but I'll share what I can recall. The name I probably used was Treeking (that shall be changed this time around, especially since there may have been a "2" at the end of it). I was a floaty, blue-haired Sylph that really liked being a musician and a thief. If you recognize me at all, you should definitely help me remember everyone else and the guild's name xD

I will say that the Lab Coat Mafia was something I either heard a lot about or saw quite often in the game, though I know I wasn't in that guild myself. I thought that would help figure out what server I was playing on >.<

Starchasr27
February 5th, 2015, 06:34 AM
Pretty sure that Lab Coat Mafia was on Onyx server.

Oh and anyone looking for Ash/ Aloriana_Kevlar, I talked to her a few days ago and she's planning on showing up sometime during CB.

GraceySells
February 5th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I'm Gracey, from "Onix". My favourite things were stalling, collecting art, making in-depth guides, and running events!
I was in several guilds, including Heavens Gate, Fierce (in its early days), " " (nameless guild), and my own noob guild, Mile High Club.

I am looking for my OG Scissor Sister Cynie :( Where you at, gurrrl?

http://i.gyazo.com/208275353e719b5269ddd243b41f333f.png

Midarudesu
February 5th, 2015, 05:32 PM
I doubt I'll find anyone since it's been so many years, but here goes:

My IGN was Humindiya, Sapphire server.
Best friends with .PandaPrincess.
Looking for.. well, anyone who remembers me.

I look forward to playing DoMO with you all once again, regardless of the fact whether you knew me or not.

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 5th, 2015, 06:33 PM

I look forward to playing DoMO with you all once again, regardless of the fact whether you knew me or not.

hi i remeber you, Im from sapphire server Hae_Gi or poison_rose like you may reconize. i was a memeber of the recorination of /|SDA|\ with Pandaprincess as guild leader.

ElectyDaltic
February 5th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Okay since I havn't seen it posted on this forum yet I shall post the links :D

To view every1 who has added themselves : http://*******/I9Z23j
To add yourself: http://*******/CYsojp
Props to SeanCT for starting this contact list :D

As for myself, only person am really looking for is PE'EL but if anyone else remembers me feel free to send me a message
I was electy on onyx..i was a bit of a guild hopper but in my defense I was being dragged into the guilds by friends half the time (okay yes was me the other half)

I only really remember being in The GodFathers (can't remember if I help start the guild or joined later, I think I helped start it, then ended up in Genesis then returned) and Genesis (for a short period of time cause my taller twin wanted me in it I think)

FabledO
February 5th, 2015, 08:02 PM
hey! I was muffinxx but known to my friends as muffy, on onyx, in tan. I've lost touch with almost everyone i played with and i'm god awful with remembering names (it's been a long time!!) but if anyone remembers me get in touch! I made so many good friends and spent a loooot of time on domo back in 2007/08, i'm excited to play again!

-glomps aerona- Good times. Good times. :3

http://home.comcast.net/~liddokun/domo/phoenix004.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~liddokun/domo/phoenix008.jpg

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Hey! I was MuffinxX but known to my friends as Muffy, on Onyx, in TaN. I've lost touch with almost everyone I played with and I'm god awful with remembering names (it's been a long time!!) But if anyone remembers me get in touch! I made so many good friends and spent a loooot of time on DOMO back in 2007/08, I'm excited to play again!

I was in TaN at one point.

GGASmask
February 5th, 2015, 08:53 PM

The amount of people I feel like I should really remember from these screenshots is just so frustrating >.< The name Radiata Knights feels super familiar, and the members that show up in the pics feel the same. Baka_Shoujo, Zalvine, Lumby, Kakashi, Fabled and Tatlyn are the names that I can really feel a connection to. Does anyone know the guild leader's name for that guild, and if someone named "sora" or something similar was at one time involved in it? I feel like he may have actually been the leader, but my memories are just so jumbled.

I know I've seen that magnificent Puff MD plenty of times when I was exploring through Eversun, this I know for sure.

EDIT: I just realized that I may have had a second main named something like "Kalona" if that rings anyone's bells.

FabledO
February 5th, 2015, 09:12 PM
The amount of people I feel like I should really remember from these screenshots is just so frustrating >.< The name Radiata Knights feels super familiar, and the members that show up in the pics feel the same. Baka_Shoujo, Zalvine, Lumby, Kakashi, Fabled and Tatlyn are the names that I can really feel a connection to. Does anyone know the guild leader's name for that guild, and if someone named "sora" or something similar was at one time involved in it? I feel like he may have actually been the leader, but my memories are just so jumbled.

I know I've seen that magnificent Puff MD plenty of times when I was exploring through Eversun, this I know for sure.

EDIT: I just realized that I may have had a second main named something like "Kalona" if that rings anyone's bells.

The original leader of Radiata Knights is ~Setsuna~.

http://home.comcast.net/~liddokun/domo/rk16.png

http://home.comcast.net/~liddokun/domo/rk12.png

GGASmask
February 5th, 2015, 09:26 PM
~Setsuna~ sounds so familiar too, as does Sousuke and Monad. Was there a Kagimine of any sorts?

The amount of edits I'm making as I try so hard to remember is unreal xD

Hechizera
February 5th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Hechizera from Sapphire here.

https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31960&d=1423189207

FabledO
February 5th, 2015, 09:30 PM
~Setsuna~ sounds so familiar too. Was there a Kagimine of any sorts?

To be honest I can barely recall either. The name does sound familiar. Last time I played it was 2007 - 2008-ish.

Midarudesu
February 6th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Oh! Rose!
Right, the guild was called SDA.. I couldn't remember clearly, only that it had the letters SD, haha.
I saw Reqo on a different forum post as well, do you remember him?

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 6th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Oh! Rose!
Right, the guild was called SDA.. I couldn't remember clearly, only that it had the letters SD, haha.
I saw Reqo on a different forum post as well, do you remember him?

haha yeah its not easy to remeber. its been a long time since 2012. yeah i saw him also sora will be playing domo too, maybe chosen also ^^ . i have missed the guild and all the crazy fun times we had xD (sounding like a old man/woman. )im glad atleast 3 ppl from our old guild will return to enjoy the wounderfull world off domo but i do hope more will come. who can say no to domo. i wrotte on our old domo guild website that domo is makiing a return but idk how many of us still logg into it anymore ^^; . i have seen a few more ppl i reconize but not from the guild so far.

MCKOVS
February 6th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Let's give it a try then...

IGN: MCKOVS. Also know as "MCK".
Guilds: La Orden. And Phoenix Ignited.
Server: I don't remember exactly which one, I bet it was Aeria's Sapphire.

Looking for anyone who remembers me.

Looking for them.
- LunaSilver.
- LenanKuras
- RedXCoven

Dodii
February 6th, 2015, 09:10 PM
haha I kinda doubt people will remember me bc I only played for a short amount of time~
but my name was Dody and I played on Sapphire (I was a sprite w/ purple hair and was mainly a dancer)
I don't really remember the names of the people I played with :L I think one friend had "ice" in her name and another friend was something along the lines of isabel

Purime
February 7th, 2015, 08:08 AM
My main was called adam270391
My alt was RPGpro
Leader of DragonKillers guild (one of the few guilds on sapphire to actually lvl up prior to the guild skills update)
I was semi-famous for having the highest lvl pet on the Aeria version a lvl69 SE2 king saph (GMs made it a king as an event reward).

I see a few names I recognise on this forum but no guildies or anyone I actually knew.

DomoLillix
February 7th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Lillix from Onyx here.

CloudMamori
February 7th, 2015, 07:44 PM

Panda was the only name mentioned here i actually remember knowing

That Social Delinquents Association though o3o

I'm me and my friends should be your friends if they aren't then there might be a reason QAQ

also i don't have friends.

Kalasyn
February 7th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Huh, I came into this thread thinking I'd recognize a LOT more people... but I only recognize a few of y'all. :'( Was I playing under a rock or something when I played?

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Huh, I came into this thread thinking I'd recognize a LOT more people... but I only recognize a few of y'all. :'( Was I playing under a rock or something when I played?

xD That's exactly how I feel. I don't recognize over half of these people lol.

SabreBoxer
February 7th, 2015, 11:25 PM
I was Hiraga Saito on Onyx :0

I was in Golden Dreams guild, I'm looking for ToiletPaper, Azoth, PremiumIcedCoffee, etc

I remember the names but that is because I have some SS of them :0

I played under a rock too and I was kinda private I don't expect for people to remember me, but I remember you!

I am also looking for Theia from the guild DeviantZ

And finally I am looking for someone that nobody knows about named:
Dea -> :3™

I hope you are still alive :c

DOMOAKFrost
February 7th, 2015, 11:55 PM

I don't recognize anyone in this thread, sadly.

EDIT: With maybe one or two exceptions.

HollandFlorida
February 8th, 2015, 06:12 AM
My name was xyno, Onyx server, Lab Coat Mafia guild.
Already seen some guildies on this thread and know some more will play as well.

Midarudesu
February 8th, 2015, 03:54 PM
haha yeah its not easy to remeber. its been a long time since 2012. yeah i saw him also sora will be playing domo too, maybe chosen also ^^ . i have missed the guild and all the crazy fun times we had xD (sounding like a old man/woman. )im glad atleast 3 ppl from our old guild will return to enjoy the wounderfull world off domo but i do hope more will come. who can say no to domo. i wrotte on our old domo guild website that domo is makiing a return but idk how many of us still logg into it anymore ^^; . i have seen a few more ppl i reconize but not from the guild so far.

It'd be great if they are!
And yes, fun times indeed.
I tried contacting Amber (.PandaPrincess.) but no luck so far. She lives close to me, though, so I might visit her if necessary.

Panda was the only name mentioned here i actually remember knowing

That Social Delinquents Association though o3o

I'm me and my friends should be your friends if they aren't then there might be a reason QAQ

also i don't have friends.

W-what was your IGN?

Crazycatz
February 8th, 2015, 04:21 PM
I don't recognize anyone in this thread, sadly.

EDIT: With maybe one or two exceptions.

I remember u for sure :P was guilded briefly and I'm pretty sure I attempted to hit on u a couple times lol.

Ghirahim
February 8th, 2015, 04:30 PM
I tried contacting Amber (.PandaPrincess.) but no luck so far. She lives close to me, though, so I might visit her if necessary.

W-what was your IGN?

His IGN was CloudMamori. I know because he was on my Friends List, even though I don't remember him. :P

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 8th, 2015, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Midarudesu;754872]It'd be great if they are!

yeah it really was and well i do hope she will return. it would be to bad if she would miss the return of DoMo.

CloudMamori
February 9th, 2015, 12:08 AM

W-what was your IGN?

im an enigma i never existed

GHIRAHIM WHY YOU RUIN SURPRISE

StephC
February 9th, 2015, 03:57 AM
I'm looking for ~Sumbigobooty~
i kid..

Anyways, going through this forum, I've realized several things..
I have never been able to relate to those amnesia story lines more than I have today.
As long as you have pictures of old friends your bound to remember then o.ob

By the way if anyone does remember me. I was in sapphire as Great_Sage d(o.o)b

SabreBoxer
February 9th, 2015, 02:12 PM
I am looking for the guy with most online hours from Onyx!

He had a female sprite that always sit on the same place in Eversun!

LtArchKnight
February 9th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Hiraga Saito i remember you i was in Golden Dreams for awhile i was also in Radiata Knights for awhile too! I was TrueS

Einheart
February 9th, 2015, 06:41 PM
I am looking for the guy with most online hours from Onyx!

He had a female sprite that always sit on the same place in Eversun!

you mean Elyannia?
http://puu.sh/fHT99/7ee418a45e.jpg

SabreBoxer
February 9th, 2015, 07:20 PM
you mean Elyannia?

Is that you?!?!

ShadowKnightZero
February 9th, 2015, 07:26 PM
I posted earlier looking for someone else, but I just remembered another friend I had whom I hope is coming back. Their name was Mintie, and they played a sprite in the [.:Seireitei:.] guild on the Sapphire server. Mintie if your out there, send me a message, its Spartan ^^

Oribani
February 9th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I'll just leave my info here if anyone happens to remember me.

My older account was Grassy101 from Sapphire Server. I was a Sprite. My class was shaman and usually wore a pink kimono with wedding hairband and baby angel wings. I had cotton-candy hair dye with 1st eye and 2nd hair (long hair.) I was a member of the guild, wolfpack.

I managed to find an old picture of me on my photobucket: http://i.cubeupload.com/8z2dfv.png

My last and newest account was Oribani from Sapphire Server. I didn't know many people on this character. I usually wore a blue cocktail dress set. I had blue eyes + hair 5. I was a human mercenary and loved my final evolved SE1 Sapphire.

I'm looking for anyone who recognizes me. I recognize about 1 - 2 people in this thread.

I guess if I was looking for anyone specifically, it would be a Shura named tokyomewmew (Sapphire). She was a shura with bright green hair #2 and I think face #4. She was a musician and a member of the guild wolfpack. She usually wore a blue alice.

CloudMamori
February 9th, 2015, 08:32 PM
you mean Elyannia?

at least it's better than the people with screenshots of the ranking board.

Rakuraii
February 9th, 2015, 11:54 PM
I'm looking for 3 people from onyx that I remember playing with a LOT
EAKMCDowell (she was a gamesage)
Pinaygirl (or Pinaychan) I can't remember which but i'm 90% sure it was Pinaygirl
Adolfo (He was my daddy)
Also my IGN was Rakurai909 and I was a member of DOMO Knights and Fierce when I stopped playing
people called me Rak for short~

Einheart
February 10th, 2015, 01:00 AM
Is that you?!?!

Sadly, nope.:(

SabreBoxer
February 10th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Sadly, nope.:(

It has been 5 years, did Ely die?

Tsukiya
February 10th, 2015, 03:08 PM
I was Tsuki-yo from Onyx! 32162

Glad to hear the games coming back, not sure if anyone I know is floating around or not...

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 03:20 PM
I posted earlier looking for someone else, but I just remembered another friend I had whom I hope is coming back. Their name was Mintie, and they played a sprite in the [.:Seireitei:.] guild on the Sapphire server. Mintie if your out there, send me a message, its Spartan ^^

One of my alts was in a guild with you.

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Most people Might know me from Princess+Sakura

but i had alot of characters

id like to find Cinta,Kenshin7,Kemya and meany more of my friends

Rakuraii
February 10th, 2015, 04:24 PM
Since I don't know how to edit my post, I remember her IGN actually being evangeline ak mcdowell. If anyone recognizes that name or knows if she will be playing, please let me know!

Einheart
February 10th, 2015, 06:44 PM

5 years? isnt it 3, lol
I have no idea about it, but the guy was playing until end of domo then.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 06:48 PM

tbh, even after a maint ely seemed to always be online before anybody else and chillin in that spot like it never went down. even with the server no longer around, i find it hard to believe that spot still isn't taken already.

Zanashu
February 10th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Hii, I probably bet money that nobody remembers me,but my IGN was Zanashu and Lindsey from onyx server, I hope to see everyone relatively soon! ^^

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Oh yeah I remember Cinta... hmm haven't seen her around here though there's a few people lf her. :C

SaveTheSunFIR3x
February 10th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Looking for people that were a part of *~Paradox~* on sapphire. The ign i used was either: SunFirex/Elloco/Kyotsuke

Amaiha
February 10th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Looking for people that were a part of *~Paradox~* on sapphire. The ign i used was either: SunFirex/Elloco/Kyotsuke

Paradox member heere ! I unfortunately can only remember two people in that guild and still only keep in contact with Rudy lol.

Aradias
February 10th, 2015, 11:02 PM
I was hina774 from Onyx when I first played domo back around when it was first released so I doubt anyone would recognize that one. I am looking for 2 people though xneos and shantana.
I later played as PeachesnCreamXD in Sapphire. Not looking for anyone specific with that one.

Mirabell
February 11th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Hello everyone i remember many of you from the GT and Onyx
Doubt anyone would be looking for me, but let's give it a try ....

Hope we meet in the game

Kollet GT/Onyx

ZiggyPheonix
February 11th, 2015, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah I remember Cinta... hmm haven't seen her around here though there's a few people lf her. :C

I've done all I can to send word to her old Email, but I can't say we can get our hopes up. If she decides to come back she does, if not......Well she was a good friend to have and I'll continue to miss her.

Kiddkuda
February 11th, 2015, 03:20 AM
Lol I remember him.

O hi im Saff form Sapphire Server

Kiddkuda
February 11th, 2015, 03:22 AM
I'd like to find ZJZaire x3

lol i remember him,
Oh hai im Saff from Sapphire Server

CheanChan
February 11th, 2015, 05:21 AM
I'm KhmerBoi from Onyx. O; If you know me.. well.. YEAH HI

Veredii
February 11th, 2015, 08:48 AM
I was Veredus on Sapphire server. I played for a while but I quit about a year before the servers went kaput so I doubt anyone will recognise me xD I'm not looking for anyone in particular but if anyone recognises my name then Hi again~

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 08:52 AM
Say what you will of me, I know I was pretty big jerk with a short temper back in the day on Onyx. But I'm ZiggyPheonix the egomaniac Fencer/Dancer/Mercenary/etc.... who never level capped anything XD.

It would be nice to get caught up with anyone from Ancients, but more importantly it would be great to see Cinta, Sun-Ce, Zah'ra, or even Shizu again.

Gonna be nice to laze around Eversun again.

OMG you know Cinta to <3 i used to have her on Skype and Msn but i kinda lost contact with her MSN like change and all my friend got whipped off ..............

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 11:59 AM
ok so i came back here again to add some friend ot here that im looking fore

i know some you may not remember me and i understand that cuss it been like 2 years xD

I was Princess+Sakura and the rest of the name i was is in my Signature

people im looking fore

Zweety

Cinta

Nozomu

Fallwind

PheonixFire~

~Ace~

LoveLess~

~Bloody~

Kayou

`Pixiie

Dolli

Skye_Uchuna

CourageSatonka

Snow_Bound

NakedColors

Bianchi-Chan

~*Snow*~

DarkPhenix

*~Yin~*

Kare

Kenshin7

Kemya

CarresBear i might of spelt that wrong lol

Urban_Cohort

*FantasticFreak*

PriscillaAllicsirp

EvangelineaMcDowell

Lil_Ray

Caesosque
February 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
anybody who was in Dreamweaver - Kindred - and some who were in Santa's Possee during the Milou leadership

Caesosque
February 11th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Pinaygirl (or Pinaychan) I can't remember which but i'm 90% sure it was Pinaygirl
Adolfo (He was my daddy)
Also my IGN was Rakurai909 and I was a member of DOMO Knights and Fierce when I stopped playing

i chat with EAK from time to time i can shoot her a message letting her know you're looking for her

SaveTheSunFIR3x
February 11th, 2015, 03:39 PM
Paradox member heere ! I unfortunately can only remember two people in that guild and still only keep in contact with Rudy lol.

Glad to see you :P i've also ran into Zakurelle and roguefox in my time lurking the forums and kept in contact with Alyx irl. maybe we can all get together again ingame!

Yurimidomo
February 11th, 2015, 03:43 PM
i chat with EAK from time to time i can shoot her a message letting her know you're looking for her

Do you know if she will be playing again?

Thiswanchick
February 11th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Mad_as_a_Hatter from Onyx reporting in! If anyone remembers me you should say hi!

Amaiha
February 11th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Lol I remember him.

Hiio Saff probably don't remember me but I was Sattan. :3 Nice to see you'll be joinin again(:

Amaiha
February 11th, 2015, 04:39 PM
Glad to see you :P i've also ran into Zakurelle and roguefox in my time lurking the forums and kept in contact with Alyx irl. maybe we can all get together again ingame!

Yeah sounds good. :)

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Birchtree was my name. I played on Sapphire server. My main class was thief. I played a long, long, time ago when I was very young, and I'm actually a tad nervous that I may run into some people that liked to bully me on DOMO or someone might remember some of the stupid stuff I used to say... LOL

There's one person I'd really like to find. Her name was Decryption. When I was a new, new, new player she showed me some of the basics of playing Thief and was in general a huge inspiration to me, but she stopped logging in one day, I never heard from her again, and I never got to tell her thanks in the next few years that I played.

I'm a tad bit embarrassed... I named my main character on WoW after her because she positively influenced my MMO playstyle so much. It was kinda a memorial to her... Oh god I feel like a total creeper.

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 07:05 PM
There's one person I'd really like to find. Her name was Decryption. When I was a new, new, new player she showed me some of the basics of playing Thief and was in general a huge inspiration to me, but she stopped logging in one day, I never heard from her again, and I never got to tell her thanks in the next few years that I played.

I'm a tad bit embarrassed... I named my main character on WoW after her because she positively influenced my MMO playstyle so much. It was kinda a memorial to her... Oh god I feel like a total creeper.

Awww, not creepy. Very cute! A lot of people on MMOs were very inspirational to me for their help. Good luck finding her. :3

Zerbia11
February 11th, 2015, 10:03 PM
A bit last minute, but I'm looking for AriSafari and another guy whose in-game name was just "drag". You always wore a pirate hat, dark baroque costume, and held a mighty golden sword. I'd like to see you again, friend.

Lilachu
February 11th, 2015, 10:34 PM
I forgot which server I played (LOL silly me), but Im looking for PeachTea and EnKai
My IGN was ~Kimi
:'(

Lilachu
February 11th, 2015, 10:38 PM
i would like to find all guildies of >BlacK_VipeR< XD

OMG Hi! I used to be in Black viper :D

EmeraldMagics
February 11th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Wow - good to see so many other players from Onyx on here.
I played the following characters on Onyx Server:
Emerald_Dragon aka Eme/Emerald
~Emeralda~

Based on the screenshots I was able to pull out of my computers, I'd love to see the following people again - and hopefullly many more!
Agrona , Sweet_Extasy , Sugimori , Zellia ,Shadow6 ,TigerNightStar
These are just a few - also any former members of these guilds:
Rising Darkness
Novus Orsa
I'd love to play again with you all!! Also, I am deeply sorry to anyone I missed - it's been a while but I'd love to catch up if you recognize the name :)

Caesosque
February 12th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Do you know if she will be playing again?

i'm not 100% sure if she will but i can try to find out for you.

Yurimidomo
February 12th, 2015, 12:40 AM
i'm not 100% sure if she will but i can try to find out for you.

thank you if she is tell her Yurimi misses her if she remembers xD she was one my friends before I left AG domo she was always so sweet to everyone ^^

RurouniGalt
February 12th, 2015, 03:15 AM
holy crap it's saff : O dude you are coming back woot woot

Reqo
February 12th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Hi humindiya \o and sorry for the late answer o\ i didnt noticed it >.<

Reqo
February 12th, 2015, 03:38 AM
And hi Poisonrose too :D:D long time no see u guys

Rakuraii
February 12th, 2015, 09:22 AM
Please do! I'm sure she would love to know DOMO is making its come back, if she doesn't already know

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 09:23 AM
I don't remember anyone or what my old names used to at all. Kinda makes me sad really.

Catsarebetter
February 12th, 2015, 09:37 AM
This is so surreal. I feel like DoMO needed to be shut down for a while to get it back up and active again :P

I'm ..Grey.. from the Onyx server, a lazy bum who hung around Eversun for long periods of time and did nothing except hang out with my guildies. I remember a lot of names in here, and many more, but not sure if anyone might be coming back or not.

Hey, I think I found xLiemx on DeviantArt.
It might be somebody else with the same username, though.
xLiemx (Liem) - DeviantArt (http://xliemx.deviantart.com/)

(I liked your last post so you definitely see this.)

tyvm though man.

YOU GUYS. ;~; Probably have no idea who I am but we were in OrganizationXIII together! Anyway, I actually contacted Liem like two weeks ago through AeriaGames messaging but no reply as of yet. I sent him a riddle to try to get him to guess who I was... was that a bad idea?
Anyway, I did some major stalking and looked around and found his website and other ways to contact him, this time I'll make sure he comes back to DoMO \o/ I'll let you guys know of any updates!

Ohh! Ohh! My Turn! My Turn!

I was the GREAT RyzenNarCon!
From Onyx ;3
I was known far and wide... Or... i was in my dreams at least. lol

I remember you too! Hello ^^ Were you in OrganizationXIII too at some point?

Buttcheeks, I remember him/her xD

Adolfo (He was my daddy)

Yes! Evangeline!! I miss her so!

I'm looking for anyone that was in OrganizationXIII, anyone who recognises me (Come say hi I do not bite), and these people:
Zim117
eeEchoee
Nopi
The|Blazed|One
Mr.Kidd
xLiemx
V-13
Ruth
KlownZero
~Mokona~

Lots more seriously.

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 12th, 2015, 01:23 PM
And hi Poisonrose too :D:D long time no see u guys

Hi Reqo yes sadly its been to long. I hope you are well and im glad that you also will rejoin DoMo ^^

Reqo
February 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Hi Reqo yes sadly its been to long. I hope you are well and im glad that you also will rejoin DoMo ^^

well im still alive and ofc i will join :D

Catsarebetter
February 12th, 2015, 04:15 PM
Eeep, forgot to add I'm looking for AzureValkyrie as well! Can't remember his more recent IGN tho :-(

ItsBae
February 12th, 2015, 04:41 PM

This is KushKush lol. I have [D]rew's skype but we don't really talk anymore. Whats up? ;-)

Amaiha
February 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM
This is KushKush lol. I have [D]rew's skype but we don't really talk anymore. Whats up? ;-)

Do you know if Drew is gonna play ?

Beckalynn
February 12th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Hello, my IGN was Beckalynn and Puppy idk if anyone will remember me or even be looking but I'm gonna be here <3

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 12th, 2015, 05:29 PM
well im still alive and ofc i will join :D

Thats great to hear im glad that you will return i hope more of our old friends will return so they wont miss the wounderfull world of DoMo

RockinOneThreeTwo
February 12th, 2015, 05:58 PM
This is so surreal. I feel like DoMO needed to be shut down for a while to get it back up and active again :P

I'm ..Grey.. from the Onyx server, a lazy bum who hung around Eversun for long periods of time and did nothing except hang out with my guildies. I remember a lot of names in here, and many more, but not sure if anyone might be coming back or not.

YOU GUYS. ;~; Probably have no idea who I am but we were in OrganizationXIII together! Anyway, I actually contacted Liem like two weeks ago through AeriaGames messaging but no reply as of yet. I sent him a riddle to try to get him to guess who I was... was that a bad idea?
Anyway, I did some major stalking and looked around and found his website and other ways to contact him, this time I'll make sure he comes back to DoMO \o/ I'll let you guys know of any updates!

I'm looking for anyone that was in OrganizationXIII, anyone who recognises me (Come say hi I do not bite), and these people:
Zim117
eeEchoee
Nopi
The|Blazed|One
Mr.Kidd
xLiemx
V-13
Ruth
KlownZero
~Mokona~

Lots more seriously.

> seeing lists of people on this thread who's names you recognise
> nobody is looking for me

The only reaction to this (http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/crybaby.gif)

If you're wondering why I quoted this it's because you are one of them, Grey.

Gonna leave this here and say it's misleading because I was a Sylph in actuality (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l394/Aerosmithian/c4e3619c.jpg)

Crazycatz
February 12th, 2015, 07:56 PM

Zim117
eeEchoee
Nopi
The|Blazed|One
Mr.Kidd
xLiemx
V-13
Ruth
KlownZero
~Mokona~

Lots more seriously.

I'm a friend of KlownZero, I'll point him in this direction. I believe he is playing again.

Puppeh
February 12th, 2015, 08:37 PM
BLANK....I messed up my first reply >_> and you can't delete posts XD

Puppeh
February 12th, 2015, 08:40 PM
Kemya & Kenshin7
I've informed Kemya about you looking for her and she'll be able to get in touch with Kenshin7 since they are living together~! They both plan on being in the CBT tomorrow ^^/

TheKlownZer0
February 12th, 2015, 09:04 PM
I was on the onyx server, "KlownZer0" I do plan on checking out this reboot.

I'm ..Grey.. from the Onyx Server

Zim117
eeEchoee
Nopi
The|Blazed|One
Mr.Kidd
xLiemx
V-13
Ruth
KlownZero
~Mokona~

Lots more seriously.

I Remember you ;)

Lokina
February 12th, 2015, 09:15 PM
I was in Santa's Posse a pretty big and nice guild.
I join it because when another guild tried to get my account ban, they help me.
Also I believe the guild leader was called Santa4ever but I could be wrong.

Also I dont remember my old character name, but it could have had Cross/revyi/shana in the name.

IF anyone remembers me base on that, then cool. Plz contact me.

ItsBae
February 12th, 2015, 10:01 PM
Do you know if Drew is gonna play ?

Just messaged him and he said he would be playing

Amaiha
February 12th, 2015, 10:51 PM
Just messaged him and he said he would be playing

Thank yoou !

TrixEdge
February 12th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Looking for any Lab Coat Mafia guildies
Riko
xy i saw you somewhere.

Kalyma
February 12th, 2015, 11:51 PM
I'm KhmerBoi from Onyx. O; If you know me.. well.. YEAH HI

hi son XD u better remember me lol jk

Kalyma
February 12th, 2015, 11:53 PM

i know some you may not remember me and i understand that cuss it been like 2 years xD

people im looking fore

Zweety

Cinta

Nozomu

Fallwind

PheonixFire~

~Ace~

LoveLess~

~Bloody~

Kayou

`Pixiie

Dolli

Skye_Uchuna

CourageSatonka

Snow_Bound

NakedColors

Bianchi-Chan

~*Snow*~

DarkPhenix

*~Yin~*

Kare

Kenshin7

Kemya

Urban_Cohort

*FantasticFreak*

PriscillaAllicsirp

EvangelineaMcDowell

Lil_Ray

wow i feel popular xD i don't need to tell you who I am, my siggy says it all lol :P

Einheart
February 13th, 2015, 12:54 AM
wow i feel popular xD i don't need to tell you who I am, my siggy says it all lol :P

Woot its kemmy :o
Nice to know you're playing again :D

Loomynar
February 13th, 2015, 01:09 AM
Here's a shoutout to Asleigh from DOMOIndo. I remember those sleepless nights grinding on Dragon's Den!

Rakuraii
February 13th, 2015, 02:15 AM
Haha I remember you kemya, always by that one npc that gave out guild quests in Eversun xD my ign was RaKuRaI~

Beckalynn
February 13th, 2015, 03:02 AM
Hello, my IGN was Beckalynn and Puppy idk if anyone will remember me or even be looking but I'm gonna be here <3

I just Remembered I was also part of DemonRabbits and Silent_Empire >w<

Zohhs
February 13th, 2015, 03:20 AM
H-hello~

I am a DOMO newbie. X3
I hope some Senpai here can teach me about the game. :)

Eleyra
February 13th, 2015, 03:25 AM

Forza
Chicky/Chicklet
Fluttershy
Altaire
Alprazolam
elerya
mikebob
Athos

I'm a bit late to the thread but o well... Hi Star! My god the names in this thread giving me such nostalgia. I am so pumped for the beta tonight.

Catsarebetter
February 13th, 2015, 04:44 AM
> seeing lists of people on this thread who's names you recognise
> nobody is looking for me

The only reaction to this (http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/crybaby.gif)

If you're wondering why I quoted this it's because you are one of them, Grey.

Gonna leave this here and say it's misleading because I was a Sylph in actuality (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l394/Aerosmithian/c4e3619c.jpg)

You dum dum I was looking for you! I posted another reply with just your name so you should actually feel special. Or not. whatever :P Couldn't remember the name "HeartsMystery" but remembered the really old one "AzureValkyrie" xD

I was on the onyx server, "KlownZer0" I do plan on checking out this reboot.

I Remember you ;)

Yippeee!! :D

Update:

Contacted xLiemx , he will be back *-*

Closed Beta is actually starting on the 14th at 2:00 AM for me. Yikes.

Kalyma
February 13th, 2015, 05:12 AM
Haha I remember you kemya, always by that one npc that gave out guild quests in Eversun xD my ign was RaKuRaI~

lol haha :P and once OBT will launch, I might do the same again... well after a while, but will do :P

RockinOneThreeTwo
February 13th, 2015, 06:45 AM
You dum dum I was looking for you! I posted another reply with just your name so you should actually feel special. Or not. whatever :P Couldn't remember the name "HeartsMystery" but remembered the really old one "AzureValkyrie" xD

Yippeee!! :D

Update:

Contacted xLiemx , he will be back *-*

Closed Beta is actually starting on the 14th at 2:00 AM for me. Yikes.

I left contact info on my SubaProfile

Koishize
February 13th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Oh my god, I've seen a few people that I recognise. *-*
Wells, I used to play on the Onyx server, I was so young back then so I forgot most of my old friends' names. ;-;
I was xMissNinaChan.. horrible name I know ;3; Anyways I'm glad a lot of people from old DoMO are coming back,
looking forward to the relaunch. \o/

Livinglifex04h3
February 13th, 2015, 10:57 AM
I was the game sage Shabnia back when there was only one server. :) I don't know if anyone will remember me but I tried my best to have lots of events constantly, occasionally used my own money for the events but most of the time my monthly income from the GM's to do so. I really missed those days so much and should have saved all the screenshots! I remember seeing so many wonderful screenshots!!! Lucky the video I made when I was a game sage is still up. Sorry about the cheesy editing but I literally learned how to use the program just to make that video.

Biggest memories I had was simply leveling up with everyone and all the different events I did. :) Please watch the video and enjoy the past!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsvupiYRE4

Crazycatz
February 13th, 2015, 01:58 PM
I was the game sage Shabnia back when there was only one server. :) I don't know if anyone will remember me but I tried my best to have lots of events constantly, occasionally used my own money for the events but most of the time my monthly income from the GM's to do so. I really missed those days so much and should have saved all the screenshots! I remember seeing so many wonderful screenshots!!! Lucky the video I made when I was a game sage is still up. Sorry about the cheesy editing but I literally learned how to use the program just to make that video.

Biggest memories I had was simply leveling up with everyone and all the different events I did. :) Please watch the video and enjoy the past!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsvupiYRE4

I remember u :3 I played back during it's early months as well when it was just 1 server and freshly into OB lol.

Nvis
February 13th, 2015, 08:44 PM
xMikki. here from Sapphire
Anyone remember/from Rebound?

BestBlademasterNA
February 13th, 2015, 08:46 PM
KORRA where u at bro!?

Briteoctopus
February 13th, 2015, 09:09 PM
I was Psiren on the Onyx server (both in CB and OB). I even GS'd for a bit, though I doubt anyone remembers that. :p (I was usually the quiet one who just answered questions, heh.)

I'd love to get back in contact with any other members of the DejaVu guild if they happen to be around again. I spoke with Circa and Xonia already, though I don't know if they'll be back or not. I'd love to hear from anyone else who I used to play with too!

Antipixel
February 13th, 2015, 09:13 PM
Hi i'm xendevil (xengeko, xenangle) from onyx i'm looking for my dear friends kimiko and RAOR from onyx as well, hope to see more familiar faces in game!! ^-^
Oh! and LadyMidnight or anyone from that guild! (doesnt remember the name)

CerinaBear
February 13th, 2015, 09:33 PM

people im looking fore

Zweety

Cinta

Nozomu

Fallwind

PheonixFire~

~Ace~

LoveLess~

~Bloody~

Kayou

`Pixiie

Dolli

Skye_Uchuna

CourageSatonka

Snow_Bound

NakedColors

Bianchi-Chan

~*Snow*~

DarkPhenix

*~Yin~*

Kare

Kenshin7

Kemya

Urban_Cohort

*FantasticFreak*

PriscillaAllicsirp

EvangelineaMcDowell

Lil_Ray

I think i remember you?? if your looking for Fallwind and ~Ace~ you were prolly in twilight venom??? my ign was CerinaBear :) im not sure if you remember me tho

LeapYearGamer
February 13th, 2015, 09:40 PM
T-This is embarrassing and I don't expect anyone to know me and even if you DO I probably won't remember you at all since I was like 12 or 13 when I played DoMO but...
I'm pretty sure I played on the Onyx server and my character was a Shura that went by the name of The_Angle_From_Above_And_Below or something along those lines. It's embarrassing to say this because I was so young and stupid that I couldn't even spell ANGEL right :(

Froofi
February 13th, 2015, 09:41 PM
I think i remember you?? if your looking for Fallwind and ~Ace~ you were prolly in twilight venom??? my ign was CerinaBear :) im not sure if you remember me tho

Cerbear! Hey gurl c:
if you remember me lolz xux

CerinaBear
February 13th, 2015, 09:43 PM
cerbear! Hey gurl c:
if you remember me lolz xux

ommgh nerbear where u beeen

Ichuna
February 13th, 2015, 09:45 PM

Woah, someone's looking for me?
Lol.. Skye_Ichuna here. I remember you!

Crazycatz
February 13th, 2015, 09:46 PM
I was Psiren on the Onyx server (both in CB and OB). I even GS'd for a bit, though I doubt anyone remembers that. :p (I was usually the quiet one who just answered questions, heh.)

I'd love to get back in contact with any other members of the DejaVu guild if they happen to be around again. I spoke with Circa and Xonia already, though I don't know if they'll be back or not. I'd love to hear from anyone else who I used to play with too!

u know Glyth and I are here :3 tho u know that through FB anyways XD I friended u here btw

Froofi
February 13th, 2015, 09:48 PM
ommgh nerbear where u beeen

You know, just hiding behind the fridge O:
See ya in game<3?

Briteoctopus
February 13th, 2015, 09:48 PM
u know Glyth and I are here :3 tho u know that through FB anyways XD I friended u here btw

i knew you were, but i totally forgot Glyth D:
i'm about to bust out my old screenshots so i can try to remember more people, haha. it's been ten thousand years.

CerinaBear
February 13th, 2015, 09:49 PM
You know, just hiding behind the fridge O:
See ya in game<3?

Yeah! for sure, my ign is Cerina ill be on prolly tmrw cause of server crash o:

Alexlacomb6p3ra
February 13th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Ruler_of_death here.

Hikachu
February 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM
If Oceanwaffle and/or a few other peeps from Ancients and Heaven's Gate are here, this purple butterfly lady trap (Sapphiruby) is looking for you.

Another fellow HG member here!

~Hikaru~ from Onyx server

Looking just about anyone I used to chill and doc for~

Come to me my presh babus! <3

richyjay
February 13th, 2015, 10:04 PM
My name in DOMO was "Jamierich" but for the life of me I cant remember which server I was on( i think onyx...) and im just wondering if any former friends are surfing around :P. I was deputy of a guild called DeathGods which was although not a major guild was one of the most active to hold public events for prizes so perhaps someone remembers them :P Wondering if theres anyone out there haha and if so my current IGN is Kaioni. DOMO was the second MMO I ever played and it really helped to strengthen my love for gaming and im hoping it can do so again :P

Jujinn
February 13th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I don't quite remember my old IGN, but it's probably either Jujin or Saiyeni. I was a sprite who mained Thief with blue hair and stuffs on the Onyx Server.

I forgot your IGN, but you were a sprite on Onyx with a Ruby pet whose IGN started with an "Fo" or something like that, back in like 2006(9?). It'd be nice to play with you again!

Glythx
February 13th, 2015, 10:34 PM
i knew you were, but i totally forgot Glyth D:
i'm about to bust out my old screenshots so i can try to remember more people, haha. it's been ten thousand years.

You forgot about me? I see how it is :'( Lol, jk.
How have ya been?

NecromancerV
February 13th, 2015, 10:39 PM
HEY ALL! Shannia Shura here from Onyx. Anyone remember me?

Any TaN members out there? I saw Muffy posting and I seen AKFrost lurking around... and of course the evil name stealer Shabnia. LOL

Briteoctopus
February 13th, 2015, 10:42 PM
You forgot about me? I see how it is :'( Lol, jk.
How have ya been?

i remember you, but i didn't know you were coming back. (i feel like i knew that and forgot though :o ) <3
i've been good. weird coming back to domo after like...8 or 9 years, but good. how about you?

Glythx
February 13th, 2015, 10:46 PM
i remember you, but i didn't know you were coming back. (i feel like i knew that and forgot though :o ) <3
i've been good. weird coming back to domo after like...8 or 9 years, but good. how about you?

Weird coming back to DOMO and seeing a ton of familiar names still showing back up. I think this is what a highschool reunion is suppose to be like? Haha. Otherwise, the typical, work sucks but necessary blah blah.

Aborame
February 13th, 2015, 10:48 PM
reading this thread i recognize a lot of names from back when i played whether it was because i used to help a lot of players or because i was friends with a lot of players yet i dont think anyone really remembers me but in case anyone cares or remembers me i was Omegasquadron the sylph with pink hair and the white Knights armor :D

Emershia
February 13th, 2015, 10:50 PM
I don't expect anyone to really remember me but hey its me Emershia i played a powdery blue haired shura most people just called me emmy and knew me for my pet and costume hoarding. im looking for a few people i lost contact with like Moxley, Cinta, red, muffinman, blue and a few others were as i cant remember their ings but one person dear to me and i always called my lil sis and hassan and someone i called kitty she was a dear friend of mine and gave me the nickname "mew the mew mew kitty" o and ofc anybody from rosenrot or RubyTrainers which were the best guildies i ever had onlly person i managed to stay in contact with was my better half dustyrain