PDA

View Full Version : There should be a trailer competition!

Ghirahim
January 3rd, 2015, 06:10 PM
The current trailer is okay, but I don't think it's that representative of the actual game.
However, Domo fans are some of the most talented & creative fanbases/people, so maybe Subagames should hold a trailer competition? ^^

Kitababie
January 4th, 2015, 12:58 AM
The current trailer is okay, but I don't think it's that representative of the actual game.
However, Domo fans are some of the most talented & creative fanbases/people, so maybe Subagames should hold a trailer competition? ^^

I agree. The trailer hardly represents DoMO. Besides, this sounds like a super fun thing to do. :9 It'll give the GMs and the community something to do together. :3

Kusemono1
January 4th, 2015, 01:15 AM
Red would win 10/10. Not even a contest. If she kept all the stuff people sent her to make a goodbye DOMO video and uses it to make a DOMO revived trailer, I don't think my feels could take a hit like that.

-Kusemono

Ghirahim
January 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Red would win 10/10. Not even a contest. If she kept all the stuff people sent her to make a goodbye DOMO video and uses it to make a DOMO revived trailer, I don't think my feels could take a hit like that.

-Kusemono

Maybe if it happened after closed beta starts, people could take new footage to even the field? ^^

Ghirahim
February 2nd, 2015, 09:26 PM
Now the release date for the Closed Beta has been announced, I shall attempt to revive this thread/idea, because as I said people could use CB footage for it!

LadyMae
February 2nd, 2015, 09:49 PM
I think people would be more interested in playing the game than creating a trailer.
Additionally, all of DOMO's official trailers so far were cinematic trailers rather than gameplay clips.