PDA

View Full Version : Which race will you choose?

LadyMae
January 5th, 2015, 06:52 PM
I'm definately going with my old race, Shura.
I understand that the majority of people won't choose to be a male Shura, so the results will be skewed.

Ghirahim
January 5th, 2015, 06:56 PM
I'll be sticking to Sylph, I think. ^^

HippieGoddess
January 5th, 2015, 06:57 PM
I like a lot of other classes but I've always been a human, so I'm sticking to my race.

ArdenLyn
January 5th, 2015, 07:01 PM
HUmar, my original race.

HarukaMizu
January 5th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Forever a Sylph!! I can't wait for my armor to have super long sleeves again!! :P

Shirayuri
January 5th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Human, as I was before. I really liked my previous character's design, but I'll probably make it a little different this time.

DOMOAKFrost
January 5th, 2015, 07:55 PM
what's this race thing you're talking about, there's only sylph, nonfloating sylph, ugly sylph and shortie sylph.

LadyMae
January 5th, 2015, 07:59 PM
what's this race thing you're talking about, there's only sylph, nonfloating sylph, ugly sylph and shortie sylph.

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't know their real names.

Tirakan
January 5th, 2015, 11:05 PM
I would be my sexy Shure again I think. ign: Zadrapheo - Zadra

Phillippus
January 5th, 2015, 11:41 PM
This poll is racist.

LadyMae
January 5th, 2015, 11:46 PM
This poll is racist.

lol... indeed it is.

TrippyLogic
January 6th, 2015, 02:12 AM
I'll just quote my reply from the previous race thread

This is how I perceive the races.
Warning: The following is full of subjective bias.

Human - Plain and boring, I always avoid choosing it.
Shura - Big and beastly, not really interesting to me.
Sylph - Intriguing and I played it for a while, but floating around and weapons floating in front of me got kinda silly.
Sprite - Cute, little and adorable <3

TheRealTangerine
January 6th, 2015, 04:18 AM
Miqote, but then using fantasia to change to Au Ra or fem roe...oh this isn't ff14.

In that case tossing a coin between Sylph and Human.

EnochP
January 6th, 2015, 04:31 AM
In any game, it's always Human.

Always.

Human stronk

LittleRose
January 6th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Ill prolly be a sylph again, though it might be turning to human or sprite

NARAPIDANA
January 6th, 2015, 05:33 AM
ill be human, my best race XD

SirPwn
January 6th, 2015, 12:11 PM
This is how I perceive the races.
Warning: The following is full of subjective bias.

Human - Plain and boring, I always avoid choosing it.
Shura - Big and beastly, not really interesting to me.
Sylph - Intriguing and I played it for a while, but floating around and weapons floating in front of me got kinda silly.
Sprite - Cute, little and adorable <3

I agree for the most part, except Shura is obviously the superior race. ;o

Human is indeed far too plain. I was Sylph on my first char, but while it was interesting at first it got boring quick. Also the sleeves are just plain awful... So it'll be either Shura or Sprite for me!

EDIT: This is of course applied to male models. For the womenz, I still find Human terrible. I mean, have you seen one walk? They waddle. Female Shura on the other hand seem to wear LESS clothing the MORE armour you put on. I suppose this could be considered a plus. Sylph are more cutesy. I guess it's like a grown-up Sprite that floats?

Ghirahim
January 6th, 2015, 12:31 PM
I agree for the most part, except Shura is obviously the superior race. ;o

Human is indeed far too plain. I was Sylph on my first char, but while it was interesting at first it got boring quick. Also the sleeves are just plain awful... So it'll be either Shura or Sprite for me!

EDIT: This is of course applied to male models. For the womenz, I still find Human terrible. I mean, have you seen one walk? They waddle. Female Shura on the other hand seem to wear LESS clothing the MORE armour you put on. I suppose this could be considered a plus. Sylph are more cutesy. I guess it's like a grown-up Sprite that floats?

One plus of Sylphs definitely is avoiding bad walk/run animations. :P
Also, Sylph is actually the superior race, you must be mistaken!

Kitababie
January 6th, 2015, 06:29 PM
I love my sprite but I've always been so tempted by floaties. :s IDK which one I'll be... Guess I'll just create both and see which one I end up playing LOL

ZetaCore
January 7th, 2015, 09:50 AM
I'm torn between male human and female shura :confused:

Phoenix1250
January 7th, 2015, 11:23 AM
I think I'm going to go with Human Male.

GameGrave
January 7th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Im going to main Human Male and have a sub account for merchant as a female shura

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Shura because I'm a BEAST!

LadyMae
January 7th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Shura because I'm a BEAST!

Male or female?

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Male or female?
Female but oxycore claims I'm manly so........what do you think? male or female?

LadyOkamia
January 7th, 2015, 06:44 PM
I am surprised at how many people are not going to be a Shura O.o! Shura was so popular when I played Domo @_@!

I love the Shura race because of the cute foxy ears and tails <3! I Love Kitsune's and whatever race looks like that the most is what I always go with <3! I like that I dont have to pay for ears and a tail so it works out for me <3!

LadyMae
January 7th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Female but oxycore claims I'm manly so........what do you think? male or female?

Doesn't matter.
IF YOU WANNA BE A HERMAPHRODITE SO BE IT.

I am surprised at how many people are not going to be a Shura O.o! Shura was so popular when I played Domo @_@!

I love the Shura race because of the cute foxy ears and tails <3! I Love Kitsune's and whatever race looks like that the most is what I always go with <3! I like that I dont have to pay for ears and a tail so it works out for me <3!

Ya, results probably skewed because of the male version of Shuras (Beast).

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Doesn't matter.
IF YOU WANNA BE A HERMAPHRODITE SO BE IT.

according to him/her any girl who likes playing BLADEMASTER is manly...................:( male shura is sexy though..those feet mmm mmmm

LadyMae
January 7th, 2015, 07:27 PM
according to him/her any girl who likes playing BLADEMASTER is manly...................:( male shura is sexy though..those feet mmm mmmm

Lol, nah Blademaster was my first capped/main job. Followed by Hunter, WD, thief, doc, then, almost wizard
(cause **** magic jobs, cept doc)

SUCH SEXIST
MUCH FEMALE

and also

http://i57.tinypic.com/23ux7x5.jpg

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 07:34 PM
Lol, nah Blademaster was my first capped/main job. Followed by Hunter, WD, thief, doc, then, almost wizard
(cause **** magic jobs, cept doc)

SUCH SEXIST
MUCH FEMALE

and also

http://i57.tinypic.com/23ux7x5.jpg

ikr, such sexism. He also peer pressured me into using this manly forum icon. :(

Oxycore
January 7th, 2015, 07:35 PM
This is slander.

:(

LadyMae
January 7th, 2015, 07:59 PM
ikr, such sexism. He also peer pressured me into using this manly forum icon. :(

omg is that the male version of overly attached girlfriend?

Matchamatsu
January 7th, 2015, 08:10 PM
omg is that the male version of overly attached girlfriend?

yes, this is not my real face.....i swear!!!

Carecrow
January 8th, 2015, 12:20 AM
yes, this is not my real face.....i swear!!!

I am disappoint...

Matchamatsu
January 8th, 2015, 01:31 AM
I am disappoint...

Let him go, let him go. Can't hold him down anymore.

Dia8low
January 8th, 2015, 10:59 PM
Male felin here or shura/beast/ugly sylph. All i know is we own darkdale and we're awesome

Dia loves all races tho :D

LadyMae
January 8th, 2015, 11:09 PM
Lol, 60 Votes XD

Ghirahim
January 9th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Sylph is winning! Go Sylph! ^^
There will probably still be more Shuras when the game comes out though.

Kitababie
January 9th, 2015, 04:00 PM
The more I think about it, the more I realize I'm completely stuck. :c Midget vs floaty. :| I can't choose.

Cresselia
January 9th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Totally going with Shura. I really love that race. xD Plus it was what I originally played as. :3

Fanonymous
January 9th, 2015, 07:35 PM
Well i used to chose sprite, because in pvp sometimes the enemy hard to click my char because too small. But it's not really work.

Kitababie
January 9th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Totally going with Shura. I really love that race. xD Plus it was what I originally played as. :3

I just hated how all the dress costumes were tilted off to one side on shuras... o.e it annoyed me xD

MissKochou
January 9th, 2015, 11:19 PM
Sylph 4 lyfe.

ShadowKitsu
January 10th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Well the nostalgia in me says I should be a human male because that is what my main was.
The side of me that enjoys fanservice though says ill make a shura female.

If you have to stare at pixels for hours, might as well enjoy it.

LadyMae
January 10th, 2015, 02:00 AM
Well the nostalgia in me says I should be a human male because that is what my main was.

Good analogy o.ob

Whitewalker
January 10th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Considering TW is over run with sprites. I'm voting Human!

Kitababie
January 10th, 2015, 07:44 PM

Them sexy male shuras are under-appreciated QQ

Cleftobismal
January 10th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Sylph because they have dem Yaoi Seme's Eyes.

http://i60.tinypic.com/nvttag.jpg

LadyMae
January 10th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Sylph because they have dem Yaoi Seme's Eyes.

Yes indeed, they are very sexy.

Starrleigh
January 11th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Going female shura. That's what my character was when I played so long ago.

KratosDOT
January 12th, 2015, 09:48 PM
#SylphMasterRace

Syzeke
January 13th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Hope there's gonna be race change boxes..

Kitababie
January 13th, 2015, 06:32 PM

I can't see why there wouldn't be... o.o

Carecrow
January 14th, 2015, 12:01 AM

There will have to be. Look at all the people who haven't yet remembered how fugly sylphs are.

Kirbychu
January 14th, 2015, 05:00 AM
There will have to be. Look at all the people who haven't yet remembered how fugly sylphs are.

Lulz...

I have been desperately trying to settle on a race (been bouncing between Sylph, Human, and Shura) - and even put Human as my choice in this poll, but I have changed my mind...going Shura again.

Though I'm sure I'll be changing my mind again before the game comes out...

EDIT: Also, for those who really have forgotten how...ahem..."fugly" Sylphs are - click here to see screenshots of all the hairstyles with portraits (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73308).

Oxycore
January 14th, 2015, 05:21 AM

Why do you guys keep making fun of the flying cockroaches?

They have feelings too.

Vanland
January 14th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Human. As it were before, it will be again now.

LittleRose
January 14th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Well humans look weird running (and you will do loads of that), not everyone wants to have a tail/cat ears or as male be a giant, then there is sprite and sylph left and well some costumes on sprites are just wrong so...

And then one choice is left, Slyph.
So yeah im not surprised that it is secretly a more wanted race.

GairoKun
January 14th, 2015, 07:31 AM
Well humans look weird running (and you will do loads of that), not everyone wants to have a tail/cat ears or as male be a giant, then there is sprite and sylph left and well some costumes on sprites are just wrong so...

I don't look weird when i run :c

MinatoU
January 14th, 2015, 08:00 AM

I would have originally picked Sprite if they didn't walk so weird.
I have considered Slyph for this time round, but after playing a Slyph Musician in TW DOMO I just can't stand them(also "naise to meet yoo" emote)

So Human it is.

LadyMae
January 14th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Sprite: I don't understand why anyone would want to be a baby.
Sylph: Although male Sylphs are pretty attractive, female sylphs look like grandmas.
Human: Females look so stiff, from their hair to their walk. Males are slightly better but they still look like 15 year olds.
Shura: Why are male Shuras even a thing? Females, on the other hand... very sexy.

... so female Shura it is.

SalMun8
January 14th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Weirdly, being a male Shura turned out to be TOO sexy last time! So now I'm just gonna be a cute innocent little baby sprite...

Kalyma
January 14th, 2015, 01:35 PM
I'm going as a shura again :D

Holographics
January 15th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Slyph!.. No Human!... uh oh..

Danny26292n5vWy
January 15th, 2015, 11:46 AM
I'm pretty sure there is a the halfling race, some very small human-like creatures.

ArdenLyn
January 15th, 2015, 12:56 PM
You're thinking Eden Eternal...otherwise it's called Sprites.

Danny26292n5vWy
January 15th, 2015, 08:57 PM
You're thinking Eden Eternal...otherwise it's called Sprites.

Strangely I remember more than just four, there is the small ones, humans, the ghost-like, and the lion-like, and..me?:(

DOMOAKFrost
January 15th, 2015, 09:11 PM
that's because the shura race exhibited complete sexual dimorphism.

Matchamatsu
January 16th, 2015, 12:34 AM
that's because the shura race exhibited complete sexual dimorphism.

Whenever you post, I learn new words.

Carecrow
January 16th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Sylph: Although male Sylphs are pretty attractive, female sylphs look like grandmas.
Human: Females look so stiff, from their hair to their walk. Males are slightly better but they still look like 15 year olds.
Shura: Why are male Shuras even a thing? Females, on the other hand... very sexy.

Sprite: Primarily cute asian girls and Indos
Sylphs: Shy, reserved girls
Human: Normal, run of the mill girls who have morals and values
Shura: Men, unattractive girls, or trollops.

SirPwn
January 16th, 2015, 07:17 AM
I've almost figured out what race I'll go for. Human is definitely out. Almost certainly no Sylph either. I'm surprised there aren't way more Sprites in the poll. I thought it was far more popular. If I want to pay homage to my Aeria days I'd have to go Sprite, but honestly being male Shura has been a huge blast on the IC server. There's all this talk about them being 'ugly', but I believe true beauty lies within. We be dragons, yo. In disguise. ;o

Of course, I could always take a page out of my old friend's book and pick female Shura. After all, if I have to stare at my toon's ass for hours on end while I grind, I might as well give it one that's nice to look at.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 10:33 AM
I've almost figured out what race I'll go for. Human is definitely out. Almost certainly no Sylph either. I'm surprised there aren't way more Sprites in the poll. I thought it was far more popular. If I want to pay homage to my Aeria days I'd have to go Sprite, but honestly being male Shura has been a huge blast on the IC server. There's all this talk about them being 'ugly', but I believe true beauty lies within. We be dragons, yo. In disguise. ;o

Of course, I could always take a page out of my old friend's book and pick female Shura. After all, if I have to stare at my toon's ass for hours on end while I grind, I might as well give it one that's nice to look at.

I was playing Taiwanese Domo yesterday and I realized that sprites were so much more popular over there for some reason.

Vanland
January 16th, 2015, 12:44 PM
I was playing Taiwanese Domo yesterday and I realized that sprites were so much more popular over there for some reason.
It's a thing in Asian culture I guess. Majority of the people playing Taiwan/Korean/etc. versions of games are running around on small/chibi/midget characters for some reason.

Divini
January 16th, 2015, 02:33 PM
It's a thing in Asian culture I guess. Majority of the people playing Taiwan/Korean/etc. versions of games are running around on small/chibi/midget characters for some reason.

Not gonna confirm or deny this but I'm Asian and I want to play a Sprite. :-)

Kitababie
January 16th, 2015, 05:25 PM
I know I picked Sprite because I was appealed to cutesy nature of the game - not the sexual aspect like the female shuras lol

Matchamatsu
January 17th, 2015, 01:21 AM
Sprite: Primarily cute asian girls and Indos
Sylphs: Shy, reserved girls
Human: Normal, run of the mill girls who have morals and values
Shura: Men, unattractive girls, or trollops.

You two forgot some important points...
Sprites: grown ups searching for adoption
Sylphs: detail-oriented (may long to be on the ground often)
Human males: guys who like to go leeroy jenkins in on everything. (or girls posing as guys, specifically choose the long haired style for w.e reason)
Human females: girls who embrace peg leg running. Obsessed with costume collecting.
Shura male: confident enough irl to sport the ugly mug in game.
Shura female: MAY be a man. May be a female. Generally likes playing nice looking pixels. Generally power hungry.

LadyMae
January 17th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Human females: girls who embrace peg leg running. Obsessed with costume collecting.
Shura female: MAY be a man. May be a female. Generally likes playing nice looking pixels. Generally power hungry.

Generalization true.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 12:35 PM
Shura male: confident enough irl to sport the ugly mug in game.

Totally agree with the Shura male. I was a female Shura and oddly enough I never came across a guy posin as a female with the female Shura.

Carecrow
January 17th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Totally agree with the Shura male. I was a female Shura and oddly enough I never came across a guy posin as a female with the female Shura.

Or they just didn't break pose?

LittleDonut
January 17th, 2015, 03:32 PM
I'm going to make 1 human and 1 sprite, the sprite will be more solo because as an old healer, i understand just how annoying they got to try and find all the time and the enemy normally "absorbed" them so i couldnt quite heal sprites, but ill make a human too

Matchamatsu
January 17th, 2015, 03:33 PM

I can remember at least four guys playing as female shura on saph. Two were posing as females irl (and eventually got exposed by someone) and the other two just liked to play as nice looking pixels. Some people thought I was a guy playing on female shura which is sometimes a good thing. Did you play on tw domo? your ign is familiar.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 04:30 PM
I can remember at least four guys playing as female shura on saph. Two were posing as females irl (and eventually got exposed by someone) and the other two just liked to play as nice looking pixels. Some people thought I was a guy playing on female shura which is sometimes a good thing. Did you play on tw domo? your ign is familiar.

Haha I never realized. I did my friend had my play and added me to the guild she was in. I didn't play for long. Only like 4 days.

Livipo
January 17th, 2015, 04:57 PM
This is giving me the need to show that there are a lot of female shuras that actually are female! I don't blame the guys, but still, I don't want ppl to think that you are male just because you are a female shura. It's a bit sad that if you meet at female shura you can never be sure what they really are. Oh the confusion!(...oh the fun? xD)

I chose female shura because that's the race that had the closest hair to what I had myself at the time. And the other races made me feel like a child.. x) Making a dude didnt even cross my mind, but hey.. ppl are different! Let them have fun :P

KingSuno
January 17th, 2015, 05:59 PM
I gotta go with Sprite couldn't imagine myself as anything other than sprite since that's what I was before

KrayZJellyDonut
January 20th, 2015, 08:27 PM
I'm going to be Slyph again. Attacking **** with my syringe at my side! Hell yeah!

ID000000000000000
January 20th, 2015, 08:49 PM
will likely go with sprite :) or human.. havent picked yet

Cleftobismal
January 21st, 2015, 11:27 PM
I used to play a doctor main sprite. Till Male Shuras had the habit of sitting on me every time I died in PvP )o). I shall enslave all the races with Sylph.

#MasterSylphRace

D.O.M.O PvP Watch Out

EnochP
January 22nd, 2015, 06:53 AM
I always automatically assumed female shuras where dudes, and male spliffs where female

Validon98
January 22nd, 2015, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna probably go with Sylph. I like floating. And having floating weapons.

Oxycore
January 22nd, 2015, 12:23 PM
I used to play a doctor main sprite. Till Male Shuras had the habit of sitting on me every time I died in PvP )o). I shall enslave all the races with Sylph.

#MasterSylphRace

D.O.M.O PvP Watch Out

I've found a beautiful artistic impression of your experience:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/49/6/6/Fat_Buu_sat_on_Majin_Vegeta.jpg

Amaiha
January 22nd, 2015, 01:02 PM
I always automatically assumed female shuras where dudes, and male spliffs where female

I honestly tell you that at least one of them wasn't a guy. Because I know I'm not a guy.

DOMOAKFrost
January 22nd, 2015, 01:58 PM
I honestly tell you that at least one of them wasn't a guy. Because I know I'm not a guy.

non-perfect accuracy is why it's an assumption and not prescience.

Livipo
January 22nd, 2015, 03:28 PM
This almost smells like a new poll. One that is probably even more pointless xD
But hey, that hasn't stopped you before.

Cleftobismal
January 22nd, 2015, 05:05 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/49/6/6/Fat_Buu_sat_on_Majin_Vegeta.jpg

So. . Many.. Dark Memories . . . . Literally.

Amaiha
January 22nd, 2015, 05:08 PM
non-perfect accuracy is why it's an assumption and not prescience.

What ? I wasn't prescient or assuming anything.

Kitemay
January 31st, 2015, 05:06 PM
HUmar, my original race.

FOnewearl :P for the win

DOMOAKFrost
February 2nd, 2015, 04:16 PM
What ? I wasn't prescient or assuming anything.

he was assuming that.

As an assumption, there's nothing extraordinary about it being wrong.

Shazaki
February 2nd, 2015, 07:49 PM

funny lol, ive played all the races, loved sprite and sylph the most, but i love sprites, im 21 but most people that meet me think im younger, so im gonna play sprite cause it fits my personality xD

GhostTrick
February 3rd, 2015, 08:02 AM
Sprite all the way.

GhostTrick
February 3rd, 2015, 08:03 AM
FOnewearl :P for the win

sorry for double post.
FOcast master race

NotHereCantDelete
February 3rd, 2015, 08:14 AM
HUnewearl or death o\
Though I haven't played any of those games since gamecube.. Takes me back QQ

XplodingGoats
February 3rd, 2015, 09:34 AM
I guess the mage class with sexy cash items :o <3

ArdenLyn
February 3rd, 2015, 11:31 AM
HUnewearl or death o\
Though I haven't played any of those games since gamecube.. Takes me back QQ

Playing the one for DS until Domo comes out, although I'd pop in PSOBB anyday.

ChallengerAhri
February 3rd, 2015, 11:39 AM
female shuras will always be op.

Schera
February 4th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I'm torn between a female Shura and a female Sprite. Which would be the cuter maid ._.

IsharaM
February 4th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Shura or Human if female.
Human of Sylph if male.

Usakochi
February 4th, 2015, 07:32 PM
I plan on being a Shura or Sylph.. not sure which yet though. I was a Shura last time and really miss my tail. T^T

Shazaki
February 4th, 2015, 11:32 PM
i feel the female shura looked better in the maid outfit, finding good costumes for sprites are really hard

Succubusty
February 4th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Shura female master race. <3

dvddestroyer
February 5th, 2015, 01:24 AM
with what the "suggested jobs are" im thinking sprite again but my favorite job is under human so im not sure t.t if they got suggested then would that mean the jobs have their own special traits that incorperate like sprite have higher eva or shura with their strength which means i need to decide what to pick because i love me some merchant job bonous but i like the higher speed from sprite T~T i dont know what to pick

RedtandogzLfb7h
February 5th, 2015, 01:30 AM
please help me how long will this installation will be??31948 please help me tnx :(

im just a newbie here..

Kirbychu
February 5th, 2015, 01:40 AM
with what the "suggested jobs are" im thinking sprite again but my favorite job is under human so im not sure t.t if they got suggested then would that mean the jobs have their own special traits that incorperate like sprite have higher eva or shura with their strength which means i need to decide what to pick because i love me some merchant job bonous but i like the higher speed from sprite T~T i dont know what to pick

The stat differences between races (if there even are any anymore) are so small that they do not make a difference at all. The only thing people notice is run speed (which honestly I never did so I guess it just depends on how much you pay attention). Pick whatever race you want, don't look at what the website "suggests" that you pick for each one, because they all are perfectly suited to each class equally.

EDIT: If you wanna choose a race based on any kind of "stat bonus", you'd need to be looking at the racial necklaces. There are also class necklaces too though that take up the same slot and may be better. Here's what each of them give if you're interested:

Human - Maximum HP: 3% Standing HP recovery: 3%
Sprite - Accuracy: 3% Evasion: 3%
Shura - Physical attack: 3% Physical defense: 3%
Sylph - Magic attack: 3% Magic defense: 3%

Keep in mind these necklaces will be cash shop items and may not be available for a while (as we have no idea how soon Suba is going to be adding any certain items to the cash shop).

LightdragonID
February 8th, 2015, 01:51 AM
i chose Human

https://forum.subagames.com/poll.php?pollid=676&do=showresults

Vodalaire
February 8th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Human - Female
:X

Hendrex
February 8th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Human , but ill probably have a sylph or sprite as a secondary character :P

Hechizera
February 8th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Since I plage mage I will be a Sylph.

MCKOVS
February 8th, 2015, 05:56 PM
For CB, I may try male Shura. I always liked their laugh, but I've never liked the fact that they are shirt-open. They look kinda silly with that, in my opinion. Of course. And, if I really enjoyed being a male Shura, I'll keep it.

Kalasyn
February 8th, 2015, 06:57 PM
I love the Sylph hairstyles... but I don't like their attack animations most of the time. So probably human.

Kyle770
February 8th, 2015, 07:14 PM
i will use male sylph :)

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:35 AM
Shura <3-<3

KiyomiHime
February 9th, 2015, 01:44 AM
I think ima be going sprite this time then ill go shura

my 2 favorite race's that i like to play that is

sens in the past iv gotten a shura to 3 jobs to 50 last time and stuff and never a sprite only gotten it to 43 merc in the past i decided to do sprite first this time max it all out as high as it can go then go shura inless i change my mind lol

BonekLives
February 9th, 2015, 04:54 AM
Shura on my main and human on my alt :P

JAldousH
February 9th, 2015, 05:00 AM
Spriiite! :d
chibii!

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I love how the Shura and Humans are dead even as the timing of this post at 52 to 52.

on topic: Shura, always shura.

Zanokei
February 10th, 2015, 05:14 PM
I'll choose Sprite so I can disappear among the mobs :P

Succubusty
February 10th, 2015, 05:17 PM
I'm actually really surprised at these results so far. I didn't think Sprite was so overwhelmingly behind the other races. And I thought Shura would be head of the pack by far.

Miivii
February 10th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Who wouldn't want to fly and have those super cute long sleeves?

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:28 PM
i decided ima go Sprite

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:39 PM
My friends convinced me to go Sprite, as it will be our thing. I was expecting to go Shura, but I believe I'll have just as much fun with them.

Cresting
February 12th, 2015, 06:54 PM
I played a male sprite in my first go around, but being female, I really got tired of telling people I was female and female sprites jsut aren't as squishy and adorable as males. So I choose my second choice, human. Cause it drives me crazy that sylphs never actually hold their weapon and female shuras were all about sex appeal when I used to play (may or may not be that way now).

Lokina
February 12th, 2015, 08:43 PM
First I love magic class's, and second I like being character that suppose to be made to be opposite of magic.

So it be weird, and so I pick shura.

Then I love making the perfect looking character in gw2 character maker(which is by far more adv then domo) I spent over 6hr designing my perfect character.

Anyway last time I pick female, because I could way more easily create the character I like best. The male in Domo for the shura. I tried, but failed to make one that I like and so was force to go female.

I will try this time to make a male shura, but if it fails. I will make a female again.

Kitemay
August 4th, 2015, 05:31 PM
sorry for double post.
FOcast master race

hacker >.> :P