PDA

View Full Version : When do they answer tickets

Gordijn1
January 9th, 2015, 03:54 PM
I lost ebishu to my Pet house when trying to transfer to my bag instead of my bag for some reason it went to pet house . I submitted ticket right away ,then had a discussion with GM_ZenDragoon about it He told me to delete it and It will be return that coming Monday and I asked if he wanted ScreentShot and he said no he could look in log so I deleted and then on second thought took Screenie of our converstation but not of me deleting it by then was to late to take that screen shot.I also checked on status of ticket they told me same to delete and I answered i did and then they requested screen shot I showed one that said I lost Ebishu I did not have a pic of me deleting sadly.But I did have Pics of GM and my Talk so sent them also.Still waiting for replay and Ebishu.I was expecting it that Monday Like GM_ZenDragoon said. So whats my next step?

UFOplayers
January 13th, 2015, 10:57 PM
We do not have any GM , last one retirered.

But there is a community manager that ansew some times since so i got to tx him even i did not got his help at least 1 still bothering with us while they get another GM for DS forums ...

Good gaming to all ! :)