PDA

View Full Version : .:{Home}:.

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 02:37 AM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k143/HomeDomo/banner30_zps225b8da4.png
○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○ .○.○. ○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○ .○.○. ○.○.
"We all want to just say, welcome home~ ♥"
○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○ .○.○. ○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○ .○.○. ○.○.
*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Home~
We're a social guild that still partakes in questing and leveling up.
And of course helping out our members with anything they may need.
We're just more concerned with joking around and having fun.
To make Domo a fun place to call home~
Full of events and friends and screenshots! :3

All we expect is a little love, kindness, and acceptance.

If you would like to join in on our guild, just post here. Or if you want to wish us luck also post here.
Our plan in the future is to hopefully have a vent set up for users and a our own guild forum.
Until that vent is set up, we might just play around with a raidcall server.
*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-*♥-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Forum Link: homes.boards.net (http://homes.boards.net)
We do have some rules though!

(1.) No drama. Please. This is a home away from home for most of our users.
However! If you really are having life issues or drama that you really can't cope with.
You can always message a user personally to talk about it.
We don't expect you to broadcast it all over our guild or forums.
We're here to help as much as we can.

(2.) There are no requirements other than being as active as you can.
(This may change over time to accommodate our members.)
We expect you to be on at least twice a week.
If you can't handle that and explain why. We still might consider you.
At least warn us if you are going to be gone over 3 weeks. Otherwise we'll worry~ ^-^

(3.) Always ask for help! We'll always help you out.

(4.) No begging for ingame items.
I understand that you really really badly want that outfit but just work hard for it. ^-^
If someone does help you out, be sure to thank them.

(5.) Always respect your fellow guild mates.
I obviously can't force you to be friends with everyone.
However, you should actively keep in mind that your guild mates deserve your respect and kindness.

(6.) Our guild is not a dating service.
That being said, if two members fall for each other, I can't stop that. ^-^
But please don't come in actively expecting to find your soul mate.
If you do, a higher up may have a chat with you about why you're doing that, just to better understand.

(7.) I expect everyone to be fun and fun loving and to leave your judgement at the door as best as you can.
But if you do ever have any problems with anyone or anything, you can always contact a higher up to talk about how to fix your situation.
We promise to keep your identity a secret if you do.

(8.) We will do our best to try to make some fun guild events.
You do not have to do them. They're just for fun so attendance is not mandatory.
Eventually I'd like to plan out some days or times when we just sit around and hang out and talk. ^-^

(9.) We are not ban happy or ready to terminate our members.
We believe in forgiveness and a 3 strike rule.
We do try our best to stay in touch with our members about their actions.
Those who seek us out before we find out about their mistake and apologize will receive a lesser punishment.

(10.) Just have fun. ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just fill out this quick forum to show us you're interested in joining~
Username:
Why you would like to join:
Time zone/Times most active:
Returning DoMo user or new user:
Welcome home~!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whenever a new member joins or a returning member logs back in, we always welcome them with a big "Welcome home!"

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 03:28 AM
✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘-✘
Member List]Members~ | Forum (http://homes.boards.net/thread/2/members)
Also our soon to be Guild Forum~!

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 04:47 AM
Username: GameGrave
Why you would like to join: I'm a returning player but I'm kind of returning alone, I had a very small circle of friends when I last played but I've lost contact with a lot of them. Domo was my home away from home where I could talk with my guildmate for hours about meaningless things and I was happy. The idea of this guild appealed to me and I would love to make another home for myself with new friends.
Time zone/Times most active: Eastern Standard Time US, I normally work and am up at night but my hours are usually in flux but whenever im awake i'll be playing.
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning
Welcome home~!
------------------------

Mistzone
January 10th, 2015, 04:53 AM
I'm HOME!~ *closes door*
Hey! The name is Mistzone. I am the "other" person helping here. I enjoy talking and being able to help out others in the time of need.
I love to cook, game, play music, and sleep.

Just a brief introduction, can't give out too much spoilers :XD:

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 05:01 AM
I'm HOME!~ *closes door*
Hey! The name is Mistzone. I am the "other" person helping here. I enjoy talking and being able to help out others in the time of need.
I love to cook, game, play music, and sleep.

Just a brief introduction, can't give out too much spoilers :XD:

*clears throat* ahem,...Welcome Home! :D

I'm Grave I like to talk with people I tend to argue without realizing it cause I grew up debating with people in clubs when I was younger, but please don't hold that against me lol. I like to play games and watch cartoons, I'm a big kid at heart. Also brief introduction, as River Song says "spoilers"

Mistzone
January 10th, 2015, 05:04 AM
Already picking up on my references. I like you already :D *bows*
We shall get along just fine ^u^

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 05:08 AM
If it's nerdy I will most likely know what you are talking about

Livipo
January 10th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Greetings from Elite! Welcome! I really like the concept of your guild :D

Wish you all the best! :D

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Welcome home~!
We'd love to have you.
^-^
I see you've already met the 2nd creator Mist.
We'd love your input on how to make the guild awesome as well. :3

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 08:30 AM
-
Welcome home~!
We'd love to have you.
^-^

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 08:32 AM
I tried to edit one post and made two.
Sigh. And thank you very much Livipo! C: <3

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Welcome home~!
We'd love to have you.
^-^

Well I was a founder for the last guild I was in a long time ago but i wasn't that great of a member lol XD all I did was sit in the guild hall and chat on guild chat. I plan on doing more this time around and level seriously. I would like to at least try and do a guild raid :P

Mistzone
January 10th, 2015, 03:38 PM
We do realize that our Guild is new and we do not have any popularity, so any events or ideas that can get our name out in the Server, will be gladly heard and noted.

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Well I was a founder for the last guild I was in a long time ago but i wasn't that great of a member lol XD all I did was sit in the guild hall and chat on guild chat. I plan on doing more this time around and level seriously. I would like to at least try and do a guild raid :P

Ah sounds like fun and yeah we'll be into raids for sure. :D
I really want us to be a full on social guild. Where we're always do screen shots and raiding towns and trying to glitch each other up.
And events. :D
I hate to be a forum pusher, but don't forget to join our guild forum~
Our guild forum ♥ (http://homes.boards.net/)

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Well advertisement is the best way to go in my opinion. You won't always get the greatest kind of people but advertising yourself in the summoning pool would be a good idea, in fact also leveling up to level 20 you can start teacher student relationships and we could invite the people we like maybe? Ones we think might not violate guild rules and the such.

Mistzone
January 10th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Well advertisement is the best way to go in my opinion. You won't always get the greatest kind of people but advertising yourself in the summoning pool would be a good idea, in fact also leveling up to level 20 you can start teacher student relationships and we could invite the people we like maybe? Ones we think might not violate guild rules and the such.

I always found advertising as a hit or miss though. The inactive players tend to join a lot. So it's an idea that will probably be used, but i wouldn't heavily rely on it. Mentoring, is definitely a plus. For any game, that has been a great way to gather members.

Mistzone
January 10th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Also, don't forget to sign up on our Official Guild Forum

Home | Forum (http://homes.boards.net/)

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Also, don't forget to sign up on our Official Guild Forum

He already sighed up :3

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 04:13 PM
i did that already :P and yeah i understand the hit or miss of advertising but it's hard for a not so well known group to get members early on.

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 04:14 PM

Advertising is a great idea. We'll all put our name out together. :D <3
Thank you.

Also you were upgraded to founder. :3

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Advertising is a great idea. We'll all put our name out together. :D <3
Thank you.

Also you were upgraded to founder. :3
Yay my second try as Founder I hope to do my job well.

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Yay my second try as Founder I hope to do my job well.

I believe in you~
We'll all do our very best. ^-^

GameGrave
January 10th, 2015, 05:00 PM
I believe in you~
We'll all do our very best. ^-^

Well I'm heading off to work, I work as a crew member at Dunkin Donuts. A little bit more info on me.

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Well I'm heading off to work, I work as a crew member at Dunkin Donuts. A little bit more info on me.

I'll be working hard on our guild forum.
And ah, sounds yummy. x3
Come home soon!

LadyMae
January 10th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Wow, your guild seems like a very comfortable and organized guild.
Wishing you the very best luck from Elite. ^_^

Soiko
January 10th, 2015, 05:40 PM
Wow, your guild seems like a very comfortable and organized guild.
Wishing you the very best luck from Elite. ^_^

Thank you very much Mae~
I'm a perfectionist I must admit at times.

GameGrave
January 11th, 2015, 01:38 AM
I'm home from a long day at work :3

Mistzone
January 11th, 2015, 01:39 AM
I'm home from a long day at work :3

Welcome Home~! I too just got back from work. I work at an Italian Restaurant as a Host and Musician.
(another tidbit about me as well~)

GameGrave
January 11th, 2015, 01:46 AM
Welcome Home~! I too just got back from work. I work at an Italian Restaurant as a Host and Musician.
(another tidbit about me as well~)

oh wow thats really cool! what do you play?

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 08:18 AM
Welcome home both of you. ^-^
I think his profile shows what he plays haha.

Ghirahim
January 11th, 2015, 09:43 AM
I'm not planning on joining a guild 'till the game is up, but... I like the logo. ^^

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 10:10 AM
I'm not planning on joining a guild 'till the game is up, but... I like the logo. ^^

Thank you! I'm working on a color scheme and banner options.
And also good idea. The game is the real test for the guilds.
There you'll get to see what they're really like. :3
Good luck~

GameGrave
January 11th, 2015, 01:26 PM
Welcome home both of you. ^-^
I think his profile shows what he plays haha.

I'm actually kind of blind i wear glasses but it doesnt really help when i cant zoom in real close to the pictures, so whats the picture of cause i really cant see it?

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 02:29 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i153/RywArtShop/HOME_zps1e3d5601.png
[Guild banner is not expected to always look like this. It may be updated or changed later on in the future.]

○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○. ○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○. ○.○.
○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○. ○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○.○. ○.○.

Welcome to Home~
It's our duty to make you feel right at home during your stay in DoMo.
Our guild is mainly focused on being social and fun loving. There to help out all of our members!
We take the old, the young, the new, and the experienced.

That doesn't mean we won't join in on all the guild fun. We're just a little less serious than some of the guilds out there!
And we'd love some feed back~
(Right now it's just me and my friend working on the guild... ^-^)

If you would like to join in on our guild, just post here. Or if you want to wish us luck also post here.
Our plan in the future is to hopefully have a vent set up for users and a our own guild forum.

However! If you really are having life issues or drama that you really can't cope with.

At least warn us if you are going to be gone over 3 weeks. Otherwise we'll worry~ ^-^

I understand that you really really badly want that outfit but just work hard for it. ^-^

However, you should actively keep in mind that your guild mates deserve your respect and kindness.

If you do, a higher up may have a chat with you about why you're doing that, just to better understand.

(7.) I expect everyone to be fun and fun loving and to leave your judgement at the door as best as you can.
But if you do ever have any problems with anyone or anything, you can always contact a higher up to talk about how to fix your situation.

You do not have to do them. They're just for fun so attendance is not mandatory.
Eventually I'd like to plan out some days or times when we just sit around and hang out and talk. ^-^

Those who seek us out before we find out about their mistake and apologize will receive a lesser punishment.

(10.) Just have fun. ^-^
Just fill out this quick forum to show us you're interested in joining~
Username:
Welcome home~!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whenever a new member joins or a returning member logs back in, we always welcome them with a big "Welcome home!"

Sattan
The guild I did join is highly inactive and I like this one so far. :)
Eastern -5. Mostly active after 4 PM on weekdays cause school ya know. I'll be more active on weekends.
I am a returnin player(: Sattan on Sapphire.

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Sattan
Eastern -5. Mostly active after 4 PM on weekdays cause school ya know. I'll be more active on weekends.

Glad to have you Sattan~
Welcome home.
We do our best to remain active haha.

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 06:25 PM
I'm actually kind of blind i wear glasses but it doesnt really help when i cant zoom in real close to the pictures, so whats the picture of cause i really cant see it?

It's a violin Grave :3
Haha.

Starrleigh
January 11th, 2015, 06:52 PM
I dunno about joining a guild until I'm actually in game. Often times I play in most games guildless anyway. xD;

But this guild speaks to me. I really plan on making DoMO my home. Maybe I will join at some point.

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 07:09 PM
I dunno about joining a guild until I'm actually in game. Often times I play in most games guildless anyway. xD;

But this guild speaks to me. I really plan on making DoMO my home. Maybe I will join at some point.

I know exactly how you feel.
I never joined guilds and then when I did I got so shy or felt left out that I kind of ended up leaving. x'3
So then I decided to make a guild that focused more on friendship and comradery than leveling up and quests.
Just a place for people to feel accepted and joke around and just have some fun.
And also a place to provide help to anyone who really needs it.

Maybe one day we'll focus on leveling up and being the "best."
But I just wanted to work on making this just a wonderful place to be a part of first. ^-^
So that as soon as you log in you're welcomed home no matter who you are. Haha.

Good luck though and can't wait to see you and everyone in game. :D

Starrleigh
January 11th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I know exactly how you feel.
I never joined guilds and then when I did I got so shy or felt left out that I kind of ended up leaving. x'3
So then I decided to make a guild that focused more on friendship and comradery than leveling up and quests.
Just a place for people to feel accepted and joke around and just have some fun.
And also a place to provide help to anyone who really needs it.

Maybe one day we'll focus on leveling up and being the "best."
But I just wanted to work on making this just a wonderful place to be a part of first. ^-^
So that as soon as you log in you're welcomed home no matter who you are. Haha.

Good luck though and can't wait to see you and everyone in game. :D

That's a wonderful outlook! :o That's definitely the sort of guild I'd love to be part of.
But yeah, I don't really join guilds much for the same reasons you said. I've left many a guild and declined many invitations. I was always too shy to get involved. Plus all the expectations with leveling, guild battles, and whether or not you're active every single day... =_=;;

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 07:41 PM
That's a wonderful outlook! :o That's definitely the sort of guild I'd love to be part of.
But yeah, I don't really join guilds much for the same reasons you said. I've left many a guild and declined many invitations. I was always too shy to get involved. Plus all the expectations with leveling, guild battles, and whether or not you're active every single day... =_=;;

Thank you. ^-^
I love all the support we've received for this guild so far. It's been just amazing.
That's why I avoid serious guilds. Not that they aren't great. At high levels they can be very helpful.
It's just I can't keep up and I end up not having any fun and it feels the same as playing by myself.
I'm currently playing lucent heart without a SM or a guild because I'm too shy for both. xD
Oh and by the way, I definitely won't hold it against you if you don't join or join someone else.

Starrleigh
January 11th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Thank you. ^-^
I love all the support we've received for this guild so far. It's been just amazing.
That's why I avoid serious guilds. Not that they aren't great. At high levels they can be very helpful.
It's just I can't keep up and I end up not having any fun and it feels the same as playing by myself.
I'm currently playing lucent heart without a SM or a guild because I'm too shy for both. xD
Oh and by the way, I definitely won't hold it against you if you don't join or join someone else.

You're welcome~
Yeah, same here. I'm playing LH with just a friend. Not getting into anything else. I'll probably end up abandoning it once DoMO comes out anyway. xD;;
Well, after this little chat I'm leaning more towards joining. Not just yet. Gotta think on it more.

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 08:43 PM
You're welcome~
Yeah, same here. I'm playing LH with just a friend. Not getting into anything else. I'll probably end up abandoning it once DoMO comes out anyway. xD;;
Well, after this little chat I'm leaning more towards joining. Not just yet. Gotta think on it more.

I played LH before the first time it died.
And the drama kind of ruined the game for me.
I rejoined this version to see if it was different. It really wasn't. :c
But at least the old one I had a little bit of fun. ^-^
And I forced a bunch of people to dress up as sailor moon characters and hand out happiness and nice cards.
It was hilarious and people were talking about it on the forms for a while. x3

So I'm gonna totally focus on DoMo I think.
It'll be nice to be part of a game were the main focus of the game isn't "dating "

Mistzone
January 11th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Sattan

We have an official forum if you are planning to join our Home :)

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 10:18 PM
We have an official forum if you are planning to join our Home :)

Thank you for reminding Mist. I almost forgot. ^-^;

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Thank you for reminding Mist. I almost forgot. ^-^;

Alright I just did is there anythin else I need to do on there ?

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Alright I just did is there anythin else I need to do on there ?

Other than posting where you want to, we have our raidcall details up and soon our skype group details will be up.
You are free to join both of those are well. :D
Then you get to chat and wait for closed beta with us. Hahaha.

Also you have been upgraded to founder. Thank you <3

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 10:54 PM
Other than posting where you want to, we have our raidcall details up and soon our skype group details will be up.
You are free to join both of those are well. :D
Then you get to chat and wait for closed beta with us. Hahaha.

Also you have been upgraded to founder. Thank you <3

Oh great. What is raidcall lol ?

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Oh great. What is raidcall lol ?

Ummm.. Raid call is like Skype except it's less lag during games, you get a push to talk button so that your mic is not always on, and you get chat rooms so that people can go and chat in different areas.
Like we have a quest room so that people in teams can go in there and chat with the people who are in that team during the mission.
And junk. XD It's hard to explain without using it. ^-^

You certainly don't have to join. We just have them available for people who enjoy talking instead of typing. :3

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:08 PM
Ummm.. Raid call is like Skype except it's less lag during games, you get a push to talk button so that your mic is not always on, and you get chat rooms so that people can go and chat in different areas.
Like we have a quest room so that people in teams can go in there and chat with the people who are in that team during the mission.
And junk. XD It's hard to explain without using it. ^-^

Ah lol gotcha. Im downloading it now :)

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Ah lol gotcha. Im downloading it now :)

I always chill in it alone like some kind of creeper. >.>;
Mistzone is the one who really runs it. XD
Maybe I'll force him to make a music room so that we can just start a playlist and play music that we all pick for the time being. ^-^

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:35 PM
I always chill in it alone like some kind of creeper. >.>;
Mistzone is the one who really runs it. XD
Maybe I'll force him to make a music room so that we can just start a playlist and play music that we all pick for the time being. ^-^

Oh haha I probably will to since I'm always on my laptop and patiently waitin for Domo(:

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Oh haha I probably will to since I'm always on my laptop and patiently waitin for Domo(:

Same here. ^-^
I'm in college so I have like TONS of free time.
Plus I'm too shy to actually have a social life. ;_ ;
And the longer you use it, the more points you get which gets you better level up badges. Hahaha.

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:38 PM
I don't know if any of you can help but when I try and make an account for Raidcall it keeps on doing this lol

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Same here. ^-^
I'm in college so I have like TONS of free time.
Plus I'm too shy to actually have a social life. ;_ ;
And the longer you use it, the more points you get which gets you better level up badges. Hahaha.

Lol isn't free time supposed to be rare when you're in college ?

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 11:40 PM
I don't know if any of you can help but when I try and make an account for Raidcall it keeps on doing this lol

Lemme google that error code and help you out. ^-^
Sounds like a problem. I'll definitely help you out.

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Lemme google that error code and help you out. ^-^
Sounds like a problem. I'll definitely help you out.

Thank you !

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Thank you !

Two questions. Are you running as administrator?
And two, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling?

Also I have a couple fixes to try after you've done that. :3
Found your issue. ^-^

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Two questions. Are you running as administrator?
And two, have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling?

Also I have a couple fixes to try after you've done that. :3
Found your issue. ^-^

I am on the administrators account and I haven't tried that I'll do it now.

Soiko
January 11th, 2015, 11:50 PM
I am on the administrators account and I haven't tried that I'll do it now.

RaidCall-100% FREE Group Communication Software- IM, Group Communication and Voice Chat (http://www.raidcall.com/user/signup)
Also if all else fails just sign up this way.

Amaiha
January 11th, 2015, 11:59 PM
RaidCall-100% FREE Group Communication Software- IM, Group Communication and Voice Chat (http://www.raidcall.com/user/signup)
Also if all else fails just sign up this way.

Alright it worked I had to sign up from the site thank you. So question do I just put the number in the search box ?

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Oh I did it.

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 12:02 AM
Alright it worked I had to sign up from the site thank you. So question do I just put the number in the search box ?

I read online that, that seemed to work better for everyone.
And yup. :3
Shown here (http://gyazo.com/a12cafb3a6be136a4c3874eb6234a239)

WELCOME TO THE SUPER EXCITING WORLD OF RAIDCALL.
(Ours is super dead sorry lol.)

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 12:12 AM
I read online that, that seemed to work better for everyone.
And yup. :3
Shown here (http://gyazo.com/a12cafb3a6be136a4c3874eb6234a239)

WELCOME TO THE SUPER EXCITING WORLD OF RAIDCALL.
(Ours is super dead sorry lol.)

Seems like it would be more active when the actual game starts lol

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Seems like it would be more active when the actual game starts lol

True that. Hahaha.
Also you can type instead of talking. I'm sure you noticed I just wanted to point that out. Because I didn't notice right away. XD
Btw. Look at this. I'm laughing so hard at it.
Scary cat watching me on Raidcall. (http://i.gyazo.com/6f742d842d9f2ab39ec3e207f38382e0.png)

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 12:20 AM
True that. Hahaha.
Also you can type instead of talking. I'm sure you noticed I just wanted to point that out. Because I didn't notice right away. XD
Btw. Look at this. I'm laughing so hard at it.
Scary cat watching me on Raidcall. (http://i.gyazo.com/6f742d842d9f2ab39ec3e207f38382e0.png)

Omg that's so cute ! Looks like a fat cat lol
LOL I just saw it. Why is it called Cute Kitten xD

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Omg that's so cute ! Looks like a fat cat lol
LOL I just saw it. Why is it called Cute Kitten xD

Because it LIES.
IT JUST LIES TO US.
It just wants to watch us with it's judging eyes. e__e LOL.
The other options are like really pink.

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 12:27 AM
Because it LIES.
IT JUST LIES TO US.
It just wants to watch us with it's judging eyes. e__e LOL.
The other options are like really pink.

True very true.
I kinda like the one with the the colorful burgers lol reminds me od Spongebob
They are pink ! Not hating on pink but it gets old if ya know what I mean.

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 12:29 AM
True very true.
I kinda like the one with the the colorful burgers lol reminds me od Spongebob
They are pink ! Not hating on pink but it gets old if ya know what I mean.

That one is actually really cute I totally agree with you on that one.
I'm gonna make the cat into an icon on our forum now, just for fun.
So you can use it as a "I'm judging you" icon face.

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 12:32 AM
That one is actually really cute I totally agree with you on that one.
I'm gonna make the cat into an icon on our forum now, just for fun.
So you can use it as a "I'm judging you" icon face.

Haha I'll use that !!

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 02:19 AM
Guess who's got a new judging cat icon?
x'3

Nyappylife
January 12th, 2015, 04:21 AM
Cute concept !
Im interested in joining but unsure if i can participate in raidcall ;_; tried for another guild before and was lost + it lagged bad for me. I can try again though !! ,⊙ω⊙

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 04:50 AM
Cute concept !
Im interested in joining but unsure if i can participate in raidcall ;_; tried for another guild before and was lost + it lagged bad for me. I can try again though !! ,⊙ω⊙

Raidcall is just a option for our users who enjoy using it. ^-^
You most certainly don't have to use it.
If you give me a few hours I can research your issues and find a solution.
Otherwise you're just as welcome on our Skype and Forum.
Whatever I can do to help, just let me and my friends know. ♥

We wanted to really give our guild the whole package, everything they might think of and want and need, you know?
It's hard work but we believe it's worth in the end to create something awesome.
(And honestly the Raidcall might be dead for it a bit, except for me and sattan as we afk chill in it for points and coins, haha.)

GameGrave
January 12th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Its hard to think of playing domo with people actually having voices o3o also wow thread got real busy sense i've been at work

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Sorry for so many posts Grave. ^-^
Welcome back home.
And it's not something you have to use.
But there are people who prefer voice then typing. Haha.

Nyappylife
January 12th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Ah, ok sounds good! Thank you for the help offer, I'll try downloading once I have access to my computer again. For now though, Skype will be easiest for me to lurk on hehe. ヽ(ΦωΦヽ)

Also smal heads up but due to a current health problem likely will not be able to participate in closed beta but will be able to for open beta ヾ((●>□<)ノ* unless I recover sooner I suppose lol

Username: nyappylife

Why you would like to join: seems to be a promising guild that is laidback and fun! I have usually been pretty shy in guilds so I'm hoping to change that this time around. Won't be able to be as active as I had been during past domo though sadly due to rl obligations lol. I was a little crazy with leveling in the past until I became bored after capping jobs so this time I plan to take it easy for more social experience! (=´∇`=)

Time zone/Times most active: PST Time zone. Whenever I have time in between classes and schoolwork!

Returning DoMo user or new user: returning! I hope I will be able to remember how to play properly since its been so long lol (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Starrleigh
January 12th, 2015, 02:57 PM
I played LH before the first time it died.
And the drama kind of ruined the game for me.
I rejoined this version to see if it was different. It really wasn't. :c
But at least the old one I had a little bit of fun. ^-^
And I forced a bunch of people to dress up as sailor moon characters and hand out happiness and nice cards.
It was hilarious and people were talking about it on the forms for a while. x3

So I'm gonna totally focus on DoMo I think.
It'll be nice to be part of a game were the main focus of the game isn't "dating "

xD Interesting. That sounds cute and fun.
I only played a tiny bit on the old one before it disappeared. I tend to get to most games too late, haha.

I agree. DoMO was the first 3D mmo I ever got attached to. The community here already seems great so I'm sure it's gonna be tons of fun.

Yeah. Still lurking here. Hope that's alright. xDD;;

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Ah, ok sounds good! Thank you for the help offer, I'll try downloading once I have access to my computer again. For now though, Skype will be easiest for me to lurk on hehe. ヽ(ΦωΦヽ)

Also smal heads up but due to a current health problem likely will not be able to participate in closed beta but will be able to for open beta ヾ((●>□<)ノ* unless I recover sooner I suppose lol

Why you would like to join: seems to be a promising guild that is laidback and fun! I have usually been pretty shy in guilds so I'm hoping to change that this time around. Won't be able to be as active as I had been during past domo though sadly due to rl obligations lol. I was a little crazy with leveling in the past until I became bored after capping jobs so this time I plan to take it easy for more social experience! (=´∇`=)

Time zone/Times most active: PST Time zone. Whenever I have time in between classes and schoolwork!

Returning DoMo user or new user: returning! I hope I will be able to remember how to play properly since its been so long lol (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Welcome home Nyappylife. <3
Of course you're welcome and don't worry about not making it in closed beta.
Mistzone handles all the skype stuff so either mp him on the forum or I'll get in touch with him either phone or Facebook about adding you. And you certainly don't have to be a pro.
All we expect is for you to just be yourself.
We can all learn to together and share our knowledge. Cx

Also here's our Forum.
homes.boards.net

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 03:48 PM
xD Interesting. That sounds cute and fun.
I only played a tiny bit on the old one before it disappeared. I tend to get to most games too late, haha.

I agree. DoMO was the first 3D mmo I ever got attached to. The community here already seems great so I'm sure it's gonna be tons of fun.

Yeah. Still lurking here. Hope that's alright. xDD;;

Hahaha. Lurk away all you like.
I don't mind. ^-^
Yeah I have screen shots if you want to see.
Nothing amazing but we had 3 GMs who ended up chilling with us and sponsoring the event.
And all the girls chased Masked_Tuxedo. X3
Seriously though the best part was forcing my friend to be Sailor_Uranus.
His disappointment and lack of excitement made it really funny.

Nyappylife
January 12th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Welcome home Nyappylife. <3
Of course you're welcome and don't worry about not making it in closed beta.
Mistzone handles all the skype stuff so either mp him on the forum or I'll get in touch with him either phone or Facebook about adding you. And you certainly don't have to be a pro.
All we expect is for you to just be yourself.
We can all learn to together and share our knowledge. Cx

Also here's our Forum.
homes.boards.net

I'm excited to be home!(^・ω・^ )

Checking out the forum now, thank you everyone for having me!

GameGrave
January 12th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Sorry for so many posts Grave. ^-^
Welcome back home.
And it's not something you have to use.
But there are people who prefer voice then typing. Haha.

Thank you and I'll most likely use them, but i did learn how to type really fast thanks to domo lol

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Can I see the judging cat icon LOL

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 04:38 PM

Welcome Home !

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 04:49 PM
I'm excited to be home!(^・ω・^ )

Checking out the forum now, thank you everyone for having me!

You're very welcome, also upgraded to Founder. :3
Feel free to use it as you like, I'm working creating new custom emoticons for only out forum to use. ^-^

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Thank you and I'll most likely use them, but i did learn how to type really fast thanks to domo lol

I took a keyboarding class to learn how to type fast haha.

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
Can I see the judging cat icon LOL

I posted it on your intro thread.
But typing :judging: makes it. Haha.

Nyappylife
January 12th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Finally done setting up forum account hehe (´Ο∇Ο)

Officially can now say, hello guild mates!! I look forward to getting to know everyone soon!
And thank you for the welcome homes so far '///'

GameGrave
January 12th, 2015, 05:02 PM

i took a keyboarding class but i could never type with the correct method i still chicken type as they call it but i can still type pretty fast

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 05:22 PM

I didn't have to take a class. Typing came naturally to me lol

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 05:23 PM
i took a keyboarding class but i could never type with the correct method i still chicken type as they call it but i can still type pretty fast

I don't know what chicken typing is so I Googled it but just chickens on keyboards came up haha

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Finally done setting up forum account hehe (´Ο∇Ο)

Officially can now say, hello guild mates!! I look forward to getting to know everyone soon!
And thank you for the welcome homes so far '///'

We hope you enjoy your time here.
All we can do is sit and wait to see what happens. ^-^

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 05:49 PM

My dad types that way but it does it soooo slow and it drives me bananas...

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 05:50 PM
I don't know what chicken typing is so I Googled it but just chickens on keyboards came up haha

LOL.
Turns out all the mean comments on YouTube vids are by chickens. x3

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 06:00 PM
LOL.
Turns out all the mean comments on YouTube vids are by chickens. x3

Haha wouldn't want my chicken typin stuff in my name lol. Actually I wouldn't be able to keep a chicken as a pet because chicken legs are #1

Soiko
January 12th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Haha wouldn't want my chicken typin stuff in my name lol. Actually I wouldn't be able to keep a chicken as a pet because chicken legs are #1

Mmm. Hahaha. But what if you raised it from just a little egg? ;u ;

Nyappylife
January 12th, 2015, 11:05 PM
fresh eggs for breakfast to welcome us home ! (´∀`)

Mistzone
January 13th, 2015, 12:03 AM
^^ Don't forget the bacon <3

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 03:06 AM
I'm makin waffles!!!
https://www.cheap-flyer-printer.com/shop/product_images/p/shrek%20donkey__16243.jpg

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 03:10 AM
hehe

http://24.media.tumblr.com/062662c7cada5199d87c0d4d6eb5a975/tumblr_mjh72gOgkb1r8ysxso3_250.gif

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 03:51 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj78nwzXOa1qehmh1o1_500.gif

Soiko
January 13th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Guys... you're making me hungry. xD
Also~
Hint to my under construction page. :3
>>Hint<< (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdCfWRNdXVc)

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 03:32 PM
ghibli makes food look amazing///

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QM86n1UC--/whey2gwjqbx21xu023qo.gif

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Also~

going to be a game on the forum?! (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧

Soiko
January 13th, 2015, 04:33 PM
going to be a game on the forum?! (๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧

-Drools at image.- Wha..? :Q
I mean, what. Oh yeah~
It's my under construction tab. I figure it'll be nice to have a browser game we all can play and compete in while we wait for DoMo. :3

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 04:44 PM
-Drools at image.- Wha..? :Q
I mean, what. Oh yeah~
It's my under construction tab. I figure it'll be nice to have a browser game we all can play and compete in while we wait for DoMo. :3

ahhh i'm excited to see !!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/060/0/3/bunny_emoji_60__song_for_you___v3__by_jerikuto-d778kdy.gif

Soiko
January 13th, 2015, 06:14 PM
ahhh i'm excited to see !!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/060/0/3/bunny_emoji_60__song_for_you___v3__by_jerikuto-d778kdy.gif

If I pull another one week of like no sleep I think I can at least get the glitched one song demo up. :D ♥

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Also~

oh god that game looks way too difficult

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 08:00 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a7/a3/e6/a7a3e68ab81cb163853b3fbaacab2a46.jpg
Offer me your food ghibli

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 09:26 PM
i'm worried also haha the closest rhythm game i played recently is love live!

/prepares more food
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/2/0/neko_emoji_12__cooking___v1__by_jerikuto-d723rn3.gif

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 09:28 PM
the last rhythm game i played was Vib Ribbon

/ prepares bacon

https://33.media.tumblr.com/17304b5d47e174685c62f61c9d2ffce3/tumblr_mriia3bgMp1r2vcn2o1_500.gif

Nyappylife
January 13th, 2015, 10:08 PM
o: i haven't heard of that one before, is it online?

all this food ahh
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/5/7/panda_emoji_09__we_re_sleeping___v1__by_jerikuto-d723rn5.gif

DreamLH
January 13th, 2015, 10:48 PM
This guild is missing a funny guy.

Either that, or a bad ass. Hmmmm.

Can't have a guild without neither of them I suppose.

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 11:25 PM

I'm both, but we could always use more

GameGrave
January 13th, 2015, 11:26 PM
o: i haven't heard of that one before, is it online?

all this food ahh
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/5/7/panda_emoji_09__we_re_sleeping___v1__by_jerikuto-d723rn5.gif

Its a really old game for the playstation 1 but its been rereleased on the ps3 and vita

Soiko
January 14th, 2015, 12:18 AM

I can't even lick my own elbows. :c

GameGrave
January 14th, 2015, 12:28 AM
I can't even lick my own elbows. :c

one is only qualified to be badass when one can lick one's elbow

Soiko
January 14th, 2015, 11:20 AM
one is only qualified to be badass when one can lick one's elbow

I'll keep trying then. :c

Nyappylife
January 14th, 2015, 01:14 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/6/c/kao_emoji_72__i_m_excited___v4__by_jerikuto-d72439p.gif
good morning thread !

Soiko
January 14th, 2015, 02:06 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/6/c/kao_emoji_72__i_m_excited___v4__by_jerikuto-d72439p.gif
good morning thread !

Morning~ :D
I have like 50 cookies.

Nyappylife
January 15th, 2015, 03:39 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/5/a/kao_emoji_73__that_s_cute___v4__by_jerikuto-d72439i.gif
ooo what type of cookies?

Soiko
January 15th, 2015, 08:47 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/5/a/kao_emoji_73__that_s_cute___v4__by_jerikuto-d72439i.gif
ooo what type of cookies?

Chocolate chip and and and and more chocolate chip. :D

Soiko
January 15th, 2015, 10:52 PM
REMINDER!
Forums are being glitch fixed and updated by me.
They will still be accessible. <3
Also upcoming ingame information. :3
And check out Kou's Alchemy! ♥
New sig banners will be released tomorrow as well as two new custom forum smilies.

Thank you all so much. x33

Nyappylife
January 16th, 2015, 12:28 AM
mmm cookies for everyone!!

thank you for your hard work senpai //
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/8/b/kao_emoji_76__i_ll_be_waiting___v4__by_jerikuto-d724396.gif

Soiko
January 16th, 2015, 02:25 AM
>>>test!<<<

Mistzone
January 16th, 2015, 03:08 AM
You guys are making me hungry now. I just ate dinner too X_X

Goodnight forum~

Soiko
January 16th, 2015, 11:02 AM
Yay our guild page has been changed.
^-^
What do you guys think?

Amaiha
January 16th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Yay our guild page has been changed.
^-^
What do you guys think?

#LOVE Loooks great Soi Milk.

DreamLH
January 17th, 2015, 01:50 AM
Yeah, looks great Soi.

LoL.

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 02:08 AM
#LOVE Loooks great Soi Milk.

I hope you know I'm calling you Saturday now. x'D

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Yeah, looks great Soi.

LoL.

Not you too. xD
Sigh.

Nyappylife
January 17th, 2015, 03:09 AM
front page looks great !
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/283/4/6/46eb58d95f8e5864377a64c57d68326f-d7nofx8.gif

TheKlawSin
January 17th, 2015, 04:46 AM
Username: Will most likely be "KlawSin"
Why you would like to join: I used to play a while back, I randomly was talking to my friend about old games and DoMo came up, and I found out it was relaunching. I would like to get into a nice guild when it launches. :X
Time zone/Times most active: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) - Times I can be active can vary a bit, since my sleep schedule is really messed up, (I wake up around 2pm and go to sleep around 4am.) Though that can change. Im usually active near
:00pm and on
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 11:01 AM
Why you would like to join: I used to play a while back, I randomly was talking to my friend about old games and DoMo came up, and I found out it was relaunching. I would like to get into a nice guild when it launches. :X
Time zone/Times most active: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) - Times I can be active can vary a bit, since my sleep schedule is really messed up, (I wake up around 2pm and go to sleep around 4am.) Though that can change. Im usually active near

Welcome home KlawSin(: Sign up on the guild's forum site and you put that you're active at :00pm lol

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 11:18 AM

Sat did a great job!
You are free to join.
And of course welcome home. <3
She gave you the right information haha.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Sat did a great job!
You are free to join.
And of course welcome home. <3
She gave you the right information haha.

Thank you(: Oh is it military time o:

Loloxlol0434Ypc
January 17th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Username
Undecided atm.

Why would you like to join
Because the guild seems nice and Amaya made me

Time zone/Times most active
GMT+2:00, Eastern Europe Time‏. If home all night.

Returning Domo user or new user
Returning. Sora43 from Sapphire.

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Username
Undecided atm.

Accepted!
Yeah my username is undecided too.
And welcome home haha.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 06:29 PM
21 Days so says my times.

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 07:11 PM
That's so close yet so far away hahaha.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 07:28 PM
That's so close yet so far away hahaha.

I feel ya Soi Milk ):

Nyappylife
January 17th, 2015, 07:30 PM
welcome home new members !
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/c/4/kao_emoji_27__laughing___v2__by_jerikuto-d723m8d.gif

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 07:48 PM
welcome home new members !
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/c/4/kao_emoji_27__laughing___v2__by_jerikuto-d723m8d.gif

Hiiiiiiii Nyappy sorry I never wished you a nice welcome home ! Welcome homeee !!

More enthusiastic because yours is belated xD

Soiko
January 17th, 2015, 08:38 PM
I'm so proud of our friendly guild. ;_ ;
Our members are the bomb. ♥

TheKlawSin
January 18th, 2015, 12:44 AM
Welcome home KlawSin(: Sign up on the guild's forum site and you put that you're active at :00pm lol

LOL, I apologize, my num lock must have been on and I didn't notice. Im usually active at 6:00pm and on* :3

Soiko
January 18th, 2015, 02:23 AM
LOL, I apologize, my num lock must have been on and I didn't notice. Im usually active at 6:00pm and on* :3

Also if you have RaidCall or Skype, let us know and we can invite you to our groups. ^-^

Nyappylife
January 18th, 2015, 02:24 AM
hehe a warm home //

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/248/4/d/4d814c5dd3404763aa8b862cfabd9b6d-d778lv5.gif

GameGrave
January 18th, 2015, 09:02 AM

Username
Undecided atm.

Yay new members!! Welcome home you two, my name is Grave nice to meet you guys

Soiko
January 18th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Or you can call him Gravy. C:

Amaiha
January 18th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Gravy for my Thanksgivin meal yes. That is what I think when you call him Gravy xD

Soiko
January 18th, 2015, 03:30 PM
He made an Ed, Edd, and Eddy reference response and it was so perfect LOL.
So is this image. Lol

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131018022447/edwikia/images/thumb/f/f5/Vlcsnap-2013-10-17-19h17m57s142.png/185px-Vlcsnap-2013-10-17-19h17m57s142.png

That's how Grave gets all the ladies.

Amaiha
January 18th, 2015, 05:52 PM
xD Ew I don't remember that episode.

Nyappylife
January 18th, 2015, 08:55 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/013/f/1/kao_emoji_23__squishy___v1__by_jerikuto-d723m8u.gif

GameGrave
January 19th, 2015, 06:25 AM
she called me gravy and i replied with buttered toast

Soiko
January 20th, 2015, 12:42 AM
Seeeee..
Ed, Edd, and Eddy reference.

LadyOkamia
January 20th, 2015, 07:53 AM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k143/HomeDomo/banner30_zps225b8da4.png
Welcome to Home~
We're a social guild that still partakes in questing and leveling up.
And of course helping out our members with anything they may need.
We're just more concerned with joking around and having fun.
To make Domo a fun place to call home~
Full of events and friends and screenshots! :3

Our Forum Link: homes.boards.net (http://homes.boards.net)

(10.) Just have fun. ^-^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Just fill out this quick forum to show us you're interested in joining~
Username:
Welcome home~!

Your guild looks so kawaii!! >////<! To bad I am already part of a social family type guild or I would have joined yours Dx! I hope I will see you guys in game and maybe hang as friends :D! I love talking and I am super ultra friendly I think haha. Anyways goodluck with your guild I love the name ^^!

Soiko
January 20th, 2015, 02:06 PM
Your guild looks so kawaii!! >////<! To bad I am already part of a social family type guild or I would have joined yours Dx! I hope I will see you guys in game and maybe hang as friends :D! I love talking and I am super ultra friendly I think haha. Anyways goodluck with your guild I love the name ^^!

Thank you!
We'd deffintely be glad to see you in game. xD

Amaiha
January 20th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Lookin forward to it !

GameGrave
January 22nd, 2015, 01:15 AM

i like new friends

Soiko
January 22nd, 2015, 01:41 AM
I'm glad we're one of those laid back guilds so that we don't always have to be in competition with everyone. xD
Because I just wouldn't have the time or energy.
In fact some guild alliances would be cool. o:

Amaiha
January 22nd, 2015, 12:48 PM
I'm glad we're one of those laid back guilds so that we don't always have to be in competition with everyone. xD

I like some 'friendly' competition.

Soiko
January 22nd, 2015, 10:23 PM
I like some 'friendly' competition.

Hmmm. I'm not sure who we'd be in 'friendly' competition with. Haha.
Maybe we'll find our rivals. ; u;

LadyMae
January 22nd, 2015, 11:29 PM
Hmmm. I'm not sure who we'd be in 'friendly' competition with. Haha.
Maybe we'll find our rivals. ; u;

Trust me, you wouldn't want to be in one.
I'd do anything to get us out of the one we were in completely. ;o;

LadyOkamia
January 22nd, 2015, 11:33 PM

Your always welcome to be allienced with us from Muffin :3! We love to hang with new peeps and have tons of fun :D!

Soiko
January 22nd, 2015, 11:44 PM
Trust me, you wouldn't want to be in one.
I'd do anything to get us out of the one we were in completely. ;o;

Poor Mae. ;- ;
I wish you the best of luck though.
I'm not really sure how a social guild could get competitive, but it could happen.
If it does, I'll take screen shots of them and draw super evil mustaches on their faces. lol. ;-;

Soiko
January 22nd, 2015, 11:46 PM
Your always welcome to be allienced with us from Muffin :3! We love to hang with new peeps and have tons of fun :D!

Haha really? I'd have to make sure that's okay with everyone before I make any actions.
We're a community run guild, I just get to pretend like I'm the leader. ^-^; Hahaha.

Soiko
January 24th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Klawsin if you see this, whenever you have the time, send me a message~
We really want to add you to either our Raidcall or skype.
Because we understand how hard having time to always come on the forums especially with school and work.
Thank you so very much! ^-^ <3

Amaiha
January 25th, 2015, 08:10 PM

Muhahaha xD

Soiko
January 25th, 2015, 11:52 PM

Muhahaha xD

You needa da Ah prus.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy7dmpm2fVK5BOomTsu8YzAs-mz3VTJHFUTL__41MCo6yyXab00OqfYlP2

Amaiha
January 26th, 2015, 08:41 PM
you needa da ah prus.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:and9gcry7dmpm2fvk5boomtsu8yzas-mz3vtjhfutl__41mco6yyxab00oqfylp2

loool

Nyappylife
January 26th, 2015, 11:49 PM
〳 ✪ ▾ ✪ 〵 hello thread !!

Amaiha
January 27th, 2015, 01:27 AM
Hiii Koi Fish :3

Soiko
January 27th, 2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome home Koy. :3
We're having fun with pictures haha.

Ferinn
January 29th, 2015, 08:23 PM
I think I forgot to post the other day when I decided I wanted to be apart of this guild. So just to be sure I'll post the application again.

Username: Ferinn (with any luck)
Why you would like to join: I don't want the responsibility of running my own guild this time around but I'd still like to socialize. Plus this guild seems very laid back, and I like that.
Time zone/Times most active: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning user (Aeria games Sapphire server)

Soiko
January 29th, 2015, 09:19 PM
I think I forgot to post the other day when I decided I wanted to be apart of this guild. So just to be sure I'll post the application again.

Why you would like to join: I don't want the responsibility of running my own guild this time around but I'd still like to socialize. Plus this guild seems very laid back, and I like that.

You have officially joined home~!
Welcome home Ferinn, we're glad to have you. ♥
Feel free to join our forum and if you have skype or raid call, we can invite you into our guild ones. :3

And that's true, we're a really laid back social, funny group. xD

Amaiha
January 29th, 2015, 09:50 PM

Welcome home Ferinn(:!

Soiko
January 30th, 2015, 09:14 PM
This forum is really green and white. o. o

Amaiha
January 30th, 2015, 10:30 PM

Ikr o.o We should be able to customize.

Zephrom
January 31st, 2015, 01:47 AM

Ikr o.o We should be able to customize.

Lose the purpose of the subagames emoticon being green..and visible. o.ob

Soiko
January 31st, 2015, 10:10 AM

What are those green things anyways? XD

Amaiha
January 31st, 2015, 09:07 PM

Oh how true lol I forgot about their eye lookin logo thing.

Zephrom
January 31st, 2015, 10:06 PM
Oh how true lol I forgot about their eye lookin logo thing.

Without it, it ain't no subagames forums no moar.

Soiko
January 31st, 2015, 10:25 PM
Is it a green jelly bean? o__o

Amaiha
February 1st, 2015, 12:10 AM
Is it a green jelly bean? o__o

A green and white jelly bean O:

Soiko
February 2nd, 2015, 12:54 AM
Soiko: "What are you?"
:ehh: - "I don't know."

Soiko: "WHAT ARE YOU?"
:'( - "NO ONE KNOWS NOT EVEN ME. I'M JUST A CATERPILLAR WAITING TO BECOME A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY."

Soiko
February 2nd, 2015, 11:33 PM
Anyone in our guild who hasn't already checked skype or choose to not join our skype, message me to find out how to get access to beta keys. <3 Thank you~!

Soiko
February 3rd, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sorry for posting a lot but this is an issue I need to get on this.

I'm super glad people want to join our guild. I mean that's awesome~!
You want to turn Domo into your home and play a bunch of kind laid back people who enjoy joking around.
I totally get your excitement. But there are more times than I can count on my fingers where people are just skipping the application process and just joining our forums and making themselves a member. Now I've been pretty chill about it for a while, I've messaged people, gave them the benefit of the doubt and let them stay before removing them when I'm not sure if they're joining or what, haha. But it's gotten to the point where I don't even know who these people are on the forums. And if you really want to join our guild I'd like to keep you, you know? If you are one of these people. Would you mind shooting me a PM or posting on this forum so we know who you are? As an update to any members I'll be changing up the rules on our topic page as well as a few other things to fix the situation. ^-^
Thank you for all the members who have been helping me out. As well as Luunatic. Still no idea who you are on the forums lol. But you've been really active and kind and considerate on our forums. XD

Also chiwa. I'm not sure who you are either. ;_ ; Would you really please shoot me a PM or post here?

Amaiha
February 3rd, 2015, 04:32 PM
Soiko: "What are you?"
:ehh: - "I don't know."

Soiko: "WHAT ARE YOU?"
:'( - "NO ONE KNOWS NOT EVEN ME. I'M JUST A CATERPILLAR WAITING TO BECOME A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY."

Looks like he's not gonna crack. I think it'd be best if we brought out the jellybean eater.

Soiko
February 4th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Looks like he's not gonna crack. I think it'd be best if we brought out the jellybean eater.

It's like a nutcracker... but for jellybeans.
JELLYBEAN.. Erm CRACKER.
Yes.

:troll: - "Pretty sure that doesn't exist."

Amaiha
February 9th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Bumpin because we're not dead just active more on Skype(:

We are still actively lookin for members new or old (: Don't be fooled by the dead thread we're not this quiet I promise. :3

Willowsong
February 9th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Hi! I'd love to join you guys if you'll have me! :O

Username: Undecided if I wanna use my old username... Willowsong for now.
Why you would like to join: I was searching through guild threads and this guild, layout, and rules were what appealed to me the most! I would love to come home with open arms :3
Time zone/Times most active: PST, mostly in the evenings
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning ^^

Mistzone
February 10th, 2015, 02:11 AM
Hey Willowsong.

So first off, "Welcome HOME!~" We would love to have you with us.

Please start off by joining our Guild Forum. Say hi in the "Introduce Yourself" section, so we can get to know you!~

Amaiha
February 10th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Hi! I'd love to join you guys if you'll have me! :O

Username: Undecided if I wanna use my old username... Willowsong for now.
Why you would like to join: I was searching through guild threads and this guild, layout, and rules were what appealed to me the most! I would love to come home with open arms :3
Time zone/Times most active: PST, mostly in the evenings
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning ^^

Willowsong I love it ! Welcome home. Don't be shy to join our Skype or Raidcall chats as well.

Cresting
February 12th, 2015, 09:02 PM
You guys seem super nice and friendly and welcoming. I've already found a guild, but I'd love to get in contact with you in game anyway and expand my friendsies.

Feel free to poke me for my skype name, or I'll stalk your guild come CB and say 'hey, it's that random person from the forums, seesee?'

#totallynotcrazy

~Sho <3

Gabatoro
February 14th, 2015, 10:06 PM
I'm perusing over this thing too much aaaaa I'm just gonna submit it now

I really gotta give you guys props for that presentation. It's one of the most inviting I've seen on this forum.

That said, I'd be happy to hop on board if you'll have me.

Username: In-game, you'll see me floating around as Gumballtoid. I'll probably be using a different name after Closed Beta but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Why you would like to join: I'm returning to DOMO following the shutdown at Aeria, but aside from a friend of mine who I've been keeping in touch with, I'm pretty much alone, and I'm too shy to just up and approach a stranger in-game. I stuck around so much at Aeria because I loved the DOMO community so much, and when my friends' activity dwindled shortly prior to the shutdown, mine did as well. Because of that, I feel like having a guild to enrich my experience will give me a reason to keep on playing.
Time zone/Times most active: EST; as far as activity goes, it's erratic, but at the same time, I'm online quite a lot, so I'm sure activity won't be a problem for me.
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning user; played on Onyx at Aeria.

I'm happy to sign up for the guild's forum once my application has been reviewed.

Amaiha
February 16th, 2015, 06:45 AM
I'm perusing over this thing too much aaaaa I'm just gonna submit it now

I really gotta give you guys props for that presentation. It's one of the most inviting I've seen on this forum.

That said, I'd be happy to hop on board if you'll have me.

Username: In-game, you'll see me floating around as Gumballtoid. I'll probably be using a different name after Closed Beta but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Why you would like to join: I'm returning to DOMO following the shutdown at Aeria, but aside from a friend of mine who I've been keeping in touch with, I'm pretty much alone, and I'm too shy to just up and approach a stranger in-game. I stuck around so much at Aeria because I loved the DOMO community so much, and when my friends' activity dwindled shortly prior to the shutdown, mine did as well. Because of that, I feel like having a guild to enrich my experience will give me a reason to keep on playing.
Time zone/Times most active: EST; as far as activity goes, it's erratic, but at the same time, I'm online quite a lot, so I'm sure activity won't be a problem for me.
Returning DoMo user or new user: Returning user; played on Onyx at Aeria.

I'm happy to sign up for the guild's forum once my application has been reviewed.

Sorry for such a late reply ! Welcome homee~ Feel free to pm me about our Skype or Raidcall chats. :3 And sign up on our forum and introduce yourself if you want.