PDA

View Full Version : What server were you on?

LadyMae
January 11th, 2015, 08:30 PM
I was wondering how much of the returning
population is coming from Onyx vs Saph.
if not, maybe you are a new member.
If you played both, pick the one you liked better.

Kirbychu
January 11th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Forgot Pupu for the GT people :P

HippieGoddess
January 11th, 2015, 08:50 PM
I feel like this might start a fight between the two.

LadyMae
January 11th, 2015, 08:51 PM
I feel like this might start a fight between the two.

LOL I know what you're talking about.
It's 50/50 now

ArdenLyn
January 11th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Saph here.

TrippyLogic
January 12th, 2015, 02:15 AM
Pupu on GT.

LittleRose
January 12th, 2015, 05:53 AM
Neither of those, where is the love for the PuPu server :(

TheRealTangerine
January 12th, 2015, 06:06 AM
All the Aeria players ALWAYS forget Pupu. And I ALWAYS am here to tell you, that Pupu was the best :D

Icywind1980
January 12th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Sapphire here. Let's put the server wars in the past.

Gambachi
January 12th, 2015, 08:15 AM
Completely forget for GT. Went to Saph on Aeria as I heard Onyx was way too crowded by the time I joined up again.

Dia8low
January 12th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Pupu gametribe here

KingSharu
January 12th, 2015, 10:42 AM
Sapphire Love~

Kitababie
January 12th, 2015, 11:15 AM
onyx pride o:<

KingSharu
January 12th, 2015, 11:43 AM
XD this person has class -pats-

EnochP
January 12th, 2015, 11:59 AM
I was on Onyx, since it was the only server when I'd started playing.

Shirayuri
January 12th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Onyx--the original Aeria server. Though I did have an alt on Sapphire.

TrippyLogic
January 12th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Neither of those, where is the love for the PuPu server :(

I pointed it out somewhere else before, but I guess GT just doesn't matter to the majority of people.

Antebellum
January 12th, 2015, 12:28 PM
All the Aeria players ALWAYS forget Pupu. And I ALWAYS am here to tell you, that Pupu was the best :D

I have to agree. While I also played on Aeria's Onyx server, I have the fondest memories of my time on the PuPu server. :3

Superstarstrike
January 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM
The moment I saw this poll I knew PuPu was missing, but meh.

#OnyxPride

Gigei
January 12th, 2015, 01:08 PM
I pointed it out somewhere else before, but I guess GT just doesn't matter to the majority of people.

I have to agree. While I also played on Aeria's Onyx server, I have the fondest memories of my time on the PuPu server. :3

Pupu server for life

DOMOAKFrost
January 12th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Pfft, there's only Onyx West, Onyx, and Newb Onyx.

GairoKun
January 12th, 2015, 01:49 PM
I'm from Pupu on GT seeing as that was the only server there, and Onyx when I moved to Aeria.

I think there's a lot of people returning from Pupu that didn't take the route through Aeria.
Well, DOMO at least. I know some of you played other Aeria games.

KashyDragneel
January 12th, 2015, 01:58 PM
wheres the option for pupu? :3 was on onyx too, guess ill just say that

KingSharu
January 12th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Pfft, there's only Onyx West, Onyx, and Newb Onyx.

lol well Aeria did put a block on sapphire to keep trolls off of it i guess you could not see it :P

Sapphire Love

LoIcatKumi
January 12th, 2015, 02:25 PM
What should you tick when you got char on all 3 servers? :p

*runs* *full speed*

LadyMae
January 12th, 2015, 02:50 PM
lol well Aeria did put a block on sapphire to keep trolls off of it i guess you could not see it :P

Sapphire Love

Lol!

10characters

DOMOAKFrost
January 12th, 2015, 03:23 PM

Sapphire Love

pfft, I only logged onto your server to jail people.

BlackBuddha
January 12th, 2015, 04:46 PM
pfft, I only logged onto your server to jail people.

you deserve to be jailed, for calling everyone noobs.. as you fail to see that the word noob is only a rendition of you.

LadyMae
January 12th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Here comes the server wars...

Amaiha
January 12th, 2015, 05:36 PM
Joined Sapphire because the name was better.

NotHereCantDelete
January 12th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Nope, no server wars for anyone today.
Anyway, I was on Sapphire, but mainly 'cos I preferred the name. I hope the new server will have a good name....

Kirbychu
January 12th, 2015, 06:05 PM
If we're talking server wars, doesn't whoever has the most people win usually? So that would be Onyx...just sayin :P

Though apparently more Sapphire people are coming back for DOMO part 2 than Onyx people - which saddens me :(

I played on Onyx exclusively (except for the alt or two I fiddled around with on Sapphire - though never getting higher than like level 20 on there) because when I started it was the only server. If I had joined later when there was two, I likely would have chosen Sapphire because it's a better name...

HippieGoddess
January 12th, 2015, 06:13 PM
Well soon we'll all be under one server name, and hopefully the server wars will...diminish for the time being.

I originally played on Onyx, but after I glitched (and being the complete noob I was) had no idea how to get out of the statues right next to the Eversun North gate. I then moved to Sapphire and just happened to stay.

Vanland
January 12th, 2015, 07:46 PM
PuPu GT.

Anyway, I was on Sapphire, but mainly 'cos I preferred the name. I hope the new server will have a good name....
Use your influence to push my previous suggestion through. "Eversun" for server name, with the other cities following if more are needed.

You know you want to.

LadyMae
January 12th, 2015, 08:02 PM
PuPu GT.

Use your influence to push my previous suggestion through. "Eversun" for server name, with the other cities following if more are needed.

You know you want to.

I like the idea!

DOMOAKFrost
January 12th, 2015, 08:04 PM
Then you'll reignite the eversun-darkdale war.

best to just name the server "Server"

NotHereCantDelete
January 13th, 2015, 05:35 AM
Psshhh, my influence would go towards naming it something green like Jade or Emerald :D
~All the mod bias~ For people who shun humour, this post was not serious. Have some skittles.

HippieGoddess
January 13th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Psshhh, my influence would go towards naming it something green like Jade or Emerald :D
~All the mod bias~ For people who shun humour, this post was not serious. Have some skittles.

Yes skittles! However, I think it would get a little confusing if we named servers after the cities. Think about how the new comers would feel. I just believe it would result in some confusion.

Why not name them after pets, I think that'd be cool.

TheRealTangerine
January 13th, 2015, 07:15 AM

Do I know you from GT? *.*

Gambachi
January 13th, 2015, 08:19 AM

Oh Oh! Maybe Suba could let us vote on a server name out a choice of server names(in a poll or something)?... That's if it's not already been decided and/or is too much hassle to sort out at this point. :COOL:

Antebellum
January 13th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Do I know you from GT? *.*

I certainly remember you, saw you here and there. But I think we never really talked. My name was Michiyo and I was a purple-haired female Sylph in the guild Oblivion ^^.

TheRealTangerine
January 14th, 2015, 06:44 AM
I'm sure I saw you, cos you avatar looks so familiar *.* as does the name!

GairoKun
January 14th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Oh Oh! Maybe Suba could let us vote on a server name out a choice of server names(in a poll or something)?... That's if it's not already been decided and/or is too much hassle to sort out at this point. :COOL:

This would be pretty nice

Matchamatsu
January 15th, 2015, 06:46 PM
onyx could have had me but sapphire stole my heart.

LadyMae
January 15th, 2015, 11:12 PM
onyx could have had me but sapphire stole my heart.

Yes, the type of people that played the two servers were completely different.
Couldn't have put it a better way. xD

Matchamatsu
January 15th, 2015, 11:58 PM

lol I think since I joined a few years later, everyone on onyx was so pro already :*( 10 mins into playing on saph random people befriended me, so I just ended up staying there. Not to say onyx people are not cool, I've met some very cool and nice people from onyx.

Icywind1980
January 16th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Are you for real? That's simply not true. Some of us don't buy into the hype about which server is better or think that the different servers attracted different qualities of people just to make our own self-important selves feel better. No, some of us simply picked one at random. Get over yourself.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Are you for real? That's simply not true. Some of us don't buy into the hype about which server is better or think that the different servers attracted different qualities of people just to make our own self-important selves feel better. No, some of us simply picked one at random. Get over yourself.

Dude, calm down. You seem a little butt-hurt.
I was simply stating my opinion, get over yourself.

KingSharu
January 16th, 2015, 10:31 AM

Sorry Dude get rekt <3

Icywind1980
January 16th, 2015, 10:56 AM

If all you've got is a calm down than you've already admitted that you're wrong.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 11:10 AM
If all you've got is a calm down than you've already admitted that you're wrong.

What?
I was never angered in the first place, that was you.

NotHereCantDelete
January 16th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I'm afraid I'm gonna add my "calm down" to the pile lol.
In my opinion there really wasn't any difference between the two servers other than the fact that one started later - which meant to newer players sapphire was more accessible.. There's certainly no point in arguing about it especially as, no matter which you may think is better, they're both gone.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 11:14 AM
In my opinion there really wasn't any difference between the two servers other than the fact that one started later - which meant to newer players sapphire was more accessible.. There's certainly no point in arguing about it especially as, no matter which you may think is better, they're both gone.

T^T
Aeria DoMO will never be gone in my heart.

NotHereCantDelete
January 16th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Yeah, there's a lot there that I'll miss.. I'm certainly not saying get all the nice memories and burn 'em in a dumpster fire xD
I just always got weary of the server wars even back then, so everyone is gonna grab a teddy-bear and play nice until this one's at least released :p

Icywind1980
January 16th, 2015, 11:33 AM
What?
I was never angered in the first place, that was you.

I think you misread my post. You ought to read it again because I didn't mention anything about anger, just you being wrong. I can certainly see how that would make you angry though. Anger is a healthy emotion, and with the proper ways to vent it, I'm sure that you'll go on to be a productive, competent adult. But not until you work through your reading comprehension issues first!

I agree, we all should stop pretending one server was better than the other. And Suba should take note of this specific issue. It's clear that we all have ''elevated emotions'' in regards to what used to be on Aeria. Suba should be careful as to not alienate its customer base by allowing pettiness to intercede sales.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Jesus Christ, I wasn't even arguing that any server was better.
I was just agreeing to someone's statement that Sapphire was a friendlier environment for beginners.
And you had to go blow it up into an insult war.

Icywind1980
January 16th, 2015, 11:46 AM
Jesus Christ, I wasn't even arguing that any server was better.
I was just agreeing to someone's statement that Sapphire was a friendlier environment for beginners.
And you had to go blow it up into an insult war.

That's not what you said though. You said the servers attracted different qualities of people which is very a very insulting thing to say. And I'm pretty sure that you lobbed the first insult with that ''butthurt'' comment. If you didn't want it to devolve like this, you probably should have clarified what you said.

But that being said, now that we've clarified your actual intentions with that statement, let me be the first person to apologise for my misunderstanding and for allowing myself to be drawn into the concourse of discussion that followed.

SassMasterKeno
January 16th, 2015, 11:52 AM
Thankfully i never continually played long enough to get into this "server war" mess. I played on Sapphire because my fave color is blue and i like the stone in general.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Yes, because "get over yourself" wasn't insulting either.
But I'm glad now that we have that clear.

LadyMae
January 16th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Thankfully i never continually played long enough to get into this "server war" mess. I played on Sapphire because my fave color is blue and i like the stone in general.

I picked Sapphire because the name had a nice ring to it. xD

SassMasterKeno
January 16th, 2015, 12:03 PM
I picked Sapphire because the name had a nice ring to it. xD

It might have also had something to do with the fact that Pokemon Sapphire was my favorite in the series at the time xD

Carecrow
January 16th, 2015, 12:55 PM

It makes sense now.

Matchamatsu
January 16th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mae was just expressing her personal experience...which is truth for her! lol No need to bish at anyone.
I think both servers had the same types of people on them it's just...the same types of people at different stages in the game...which does make a difference. Onyx veterans had a different experience starting out than a saph vet would have. Maybe that's why it seems like there are different attitudes between the servers generally? Its like onyx was the eldest child and saph is the younger. There are going to be differences in attitude and play style.

DOMOAKFrost
January 16th, 2015, 06:22 PM
I'd say sapphire was a lot more territorial.

Whether this was because of isolationism or chauvinism, I don't know.

Carecrow
January 16th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Its like onyx was the eldest child and saph is the younger.

Always desperately (and hopelessly) trying to match the older child's accomplishments?

Whitewalker
January 16th, 2015, 11:44 PM
The game hasn't even hit CB, and the drama starts already?

GraceySells
January 16th, 2015, 11:56 PM
Hi guys. Please keep the server shots to a minimum. Like it or not, we are all going to be together this time around. Regardless of how Suba divides up the population, if at all, Onyx, GT, IC, Sapphire, we will all meet people from other servers. Get used to it!

If these sideswipes continue I will have to lock the thread, so please stay on topic. I have faith in a truce.

Matchamatsu
January 17th, 2015, 12:47 AM
Yeah, we're all stuck on the same server this time guys. -BIG HUGS-

Caturdays
January 17th, 2015, 12:56 AM
I started on the sapphire server and didn't meet many people or make any friends. After 20 lvls I quit and rejoined with my ex on the onyx server, and there I stayed and made many friends :3 met so many awesome peeps. I always wanted to play sapphire but it was always hard for me to talk to people there... Dunno why? Maybe cos I was a young dumb babie :v yo sapphire peeps be my friends xoxo wassup wasssuuuup!

NARAPIDANA
January 19th, 2015, 03:29 AM
onyx player :)
playing from 2009-2012 :COOL:

CheanChan
January 19th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Team Onyx! :3

LadyMae
January 19th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Team Onyx! :3

Sapphire's winning >o>

CheanChan
January 19th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Sapphire's winning >o>
Onyx is love. Onyx is Life.

KingSharu
January 19th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Onyx is love. Onyx is Life.

your missing 3 love points <3 XD Sapphire all day :P

DOMOAKFrost
January 19th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Sapphire's winning >o>

wow, let me go register a few alt accounts so onyx can win this pointless ****waving contest.

Carecrow
January 19th, 2015, 06:45 PM
wow, let me go register a few alt accounts so onyx can win this pointless ****waving contest.

No, let Sapphire have their moment. "Winning" is a new experience for them.

Matchamatsu
January 19th, 2015, 06:55 PM
Let me resolve this for you guys.

Onyx is better.

the end.

Amaiha
January 19th, 2015, 07:11 PM
The question is if you're talkin about the server itself of the community each server had.

Matchamatsu
January 19th, 2015, 07:27 PM
just let them lock this thread

NotHereCantDelete
January 19th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Yeah, if this carries on it will get locked, there's already been a warning about it.
I'm pretty sure some of you don't care though lol, I mean people can't care this much about servers that don't even exist anymore..
Can they?

ArdenLyn
January 19th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Nope. Server wars are retarded, especially if you haven't played on both servers equally to judge, which I'm assuming some (if not most) haven't done.

I don't get where the competition even came from seeing as Aeria never had a Server vs. Server sorta deal. I'm personally looking forward to playing with people from the Onyx server. I mean we ARE gonna be on one server now.

I thought this thread was just asking people what server they played on and why, not which one is better.

DOMOAKFrost
January 19th, 2015, 09:11 PM
Nope. Server wars are retarded, especially if you haven't played on both servers equally to judge.

I thought this thread was just asking people what server they played on and why, not which one is better.

clearly, the thread maker thought it's a contest to be "won"

Vodalaire
February 8th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Sapphire reporting!
Wondering what the prices for Party Teleports and the like will be once OB releases

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:31 AM
At first I chose Onyx but then I switched to Sapphire and never returned >~< hehe

KiyomiHime
February 9th, 2015, 01:33 AM
i was from Onyx sever and played fore years i was Princess+Sakura also

YuYuHakusho*~.
~*Orihime*~

and meany more characters

Kalasyn
February 9th, 2015, 01:51 AM
I was from Onyx as well. I was tempted to move to Sapphire once it came out but all my friends were on Onyx so I stayed with them. x3

MuinXhan1
February 9th, 2015, 03:51 AM
onyx server

SeekingKnowledge
February 9th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Sapphire Server is where I started~ I did go onto the Onyx Server briefly a few times. But the place seemed less crowded toward the shut down.