PDA

View Full Version : Zombpocalypse Now

Waxfruit
January 16th, 2015, 09:30 PM
If you're looking for a serious guild, turn back now. If you're still reading I'm going to assume you enjoy things like running gags and general silliness, because that's what this guild is about.

It's mainly a guild for alts for when people just want to not be serious and goof off for no particular reason, but if someone wants to put their main character in then hey, who are we to judge? I wouldn't really consider it a role playing guild but I certainly won't turn away any hardcore Zombie enthusiasts.

The rules:

1. Recruiting is only open until the game opens, once it does you will not be able to ask to join, we will randomly wander up to people in towns and emote some sort of stereotypical Zombie action like *eats (insert person's name)'s face*. If they play along they get the option of an invite, if not they probably wouldn't fit in anyway.

2. Acquiring and wearing of at least the face scroll (Talisman) is highly encouraged. The full Zombie costume is not necessary, but is also encouraged.

3. Keep actual conversations while in town to guild chat, party chat, or private messages. Your participation in public chats should be limited to moans, gurgles, hisses, and other appropriate undead sounds, you're a Zombie afterall so act like it.

4. Pets are fine, as long as they have "Zombie" or "Zombified" in their name.

5. Everyone is encouraged to strive to be in at least the top 50 of the death ranking. This is not mandatory however, just something to add to the fun factor.

Anyone still reading and interested leave a post here and we'll see what we can do once domo opens.

LadyMae
January 17th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Haha, I love the name xD!

Good luck~ From Elite.

BlackBuddha
January 17th, 2015, 12:23 PM
looool awsome

From Elite

StephC
January 17th, 2015, 12:30 PM
lol, zombie-based guild that is pretty cool. I love it, the zombie crew!!! <3
It's so funny xD

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 12:52 PM
I love the concept(: But if someone were to talk in town on Brodcast like a human and have a cnversation with others it sounds like you'd kick them because they aren't actin like a zombie. That's just what it looks like to me.

Waxfruit
January 17th, 2015, 07:20 PM
I'm not going to kick someone for talking in broadcast but, well, like I said this is a guild for people who want to have an alt and play like they're a Zombie. If someone wants to carry on normal conversations in broadcast I'd imagine they'd do that with another character, it's not hard to dual client.

Amaiha
January 17th, 2015, 11:05 PM
It could be hard for some individuals but that doesn't matter. But it was my mistake in skimmin through and missin the part where you said alts.