PDA

View Full Version : Question about closed beta

RebelsmilefJfYY
January 19th, 2015, 05:48 PM
I could be wrong but if im understanding the announcements properly then the closed beta should be coming out soon. Is there a place where we can apply to participate in the closed beta or is that currently not a thing?
P.S. Im super hyped about this game! So glad that suba games is bringing it back! Thanks for the help!

NARAPIDANA
January 19th, 2015, 06:29 PM
check this : https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73444&page=19&p=748245#post748245

RebelsmilefJfYY
January 19th, 2015, 06:48 PM
this doesnt answer my question? i was aware the game was going to be released soon. but isn't it going to be released into closed beta first?

Carecrow
January 19th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Can't apply yet, but supposedly we'll be able to within the next few weeks.

Matchamatsu
January 19th, 2015, 06:52 PM
I don't think you need to apply. I've read somewhere in forums they will have keys on third party websites.

RebelsmilefJfYY
January 19th, 2015, 06:59 PM
That normally isnt how it works matchamatsu but thanks for replying anyway!
Also thanks to you as well carecrow! Thats what i wanted to know

Matchamatsu
January 19th, 2015, 07:03 PM
I've just asked my lovely forum mod* man friend. he says keys.

Oxycore
January 19th, 2015, 07:06 PM
That normally isnt how it works matchamatsu but thanks for replying anyway!
Also thanks to you as well carecrow! Thats what i wanted to know

?

Most modern online games use keys to control closed beta entry.

The main company I can think of that doesn't use keys is Blizzard.

RebelsmilefJfYY
January 19th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Oh okay then. I really only have experience with a few betas so my bad. terribly sorry about that. Thank you for correcting me.

NotHereCantDelete
January 19th, 2015, 07:42 PM
As people have already said, yeah there's gonna be keys handed out from affiliated sites, the specific sites haven't been announced yet so it's best to just keep an eye on either the forums or facebook. I'm afraid I don't know when CB will be or how long CB will be though.
I'm gonna lock this now so it doesn't get all spammy, if you want it unlocking though please message me or Gracey, or even just pm us a question - a lot of them have been answered in this thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73444&page=21) though, so give it a quick poke~