PDA

View Full Version : Cult of the Dead - Noncompetitive, Family-like Guild

TrinaArya7
January 23rd, 2015, 06:26 PM
Upon the return of DOMO, Cult of the Dead will be rising again! :p

We will definitely be looking for new members, but keep in mind that we are a non-competitive guild! We don't accept people based on levels or experience or time-zones! Our main focus is on the members of the guild in hopes to create lasting friendships (some of which have lasted over 5 years now). We are here to help members with mirror quests, leveling, questions, etc. And most of all, we are here to provide fun-filled guild chat.

Although we are non-competitive, we do participate in guild quests such as malachite and elder questing only for the social and bonding aspects. We also hold private and public guild events on domo and on other sites such as IMVU.

Cult of the Dead also has a private forum for members and a public website. Feel free to check out our website for more details. cultofthedead.wix.com/cotd (http://cultofthedead.wix.com/cotd2)

I may be biased, but this was one of the best guilds I was ever in on DOMO because of the stress-free, family-like environment. While we anxiously await the return or DOMO, some of our members can be found on IMVU.
Message me if you have any questions. :)

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/TrinaArya/cotd_zps88mzfxfj.jpg (http://s611.photobucket.com/user/TrinaArya/media/cotd_zps88mzfxfj.jpg.html)

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/TrinaArya/00000673.png (http://s611.photobucket.com/user/TrinaArya/media/00000673.png.html)

Lounatuuli
February 4th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Oh! It's fun to see this guild coming back again. : ) I used to be part of it. If anyone remember me anymore. (Shellowine here o/)
At least part of this guild was in my weddings. : D Screenshot (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/035/4/2/00000702_by_tiiusku-d8govpr.png)

I might be interested to rejoin again maybe.

TrinaArya7
February 4th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Shellow!!! I was just talking about you the other day! I have photos of you from my wedding lol. You probably don't even remember me :x

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt195/TrinaArya/Wedding/00000439.png (http://s611.photobucket.com/user/TrinaArya/media/Wedding/00000439.png.html)

TrinaArya7
February 5th, 2015, 08:21 AM
I just wanted to let you know that you are definitely welcome back to the guild. :) And bring your friends! We would love to meet new people.

StephC
February 9th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Oh wow this seems like an awesome guild! Definitely a sapphire guild!
See a lot of familiar names, shell, ryu and is that sol? i'm not sure

Anyways your guys website is soo nice! b(^-^)d
What a professional shot of the guildies! (wished there was names) xD

Well trinaarya7 i wish you the best of luck on your guild! I really hope to see you guys in game! \o.

Lounatuuli
February 9th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Of course I remember you Trina. :3
I'm glad to hear that! I haven't decided yet should I try to go in guild where is more EU players or hang out with you guys. It's just sad when everyone is online at bad time for me. But I'm happy to hear people remember me! I try to take my name back in Domo unless I'm too slow. ;) It will be awesome to meet again old friends in the game.

You will be in CBT?

TrinaArya7
February 9th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Oh wow this seems like an awesome guild! Definitely a sapphire guild!
See a lot of familiar names, shell, ryu and is that sol? i'm not sure

Anyways your guys website is soo nice! b(^-^)d
What a professional shot of the guildies! (wished there was names) xD

Well trinaarya7 i wish you the best of luck on your guild! I really hope to see you guys in game! \o.

Yes, we are definitely a sapphire guild :D Thank you so much for your support!

TrinaArya7
February 9th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Of course I remember you Trina. :3
I'm glad to hear that! I haven't decided yet should I try to go in guild where is more EU players or hang out with you guys. It's just sad when everyone is online at bad time for me. But I'm happy to hear people remember me! I try to take my name back in Domo unless I'm too slow. ;) It will be awesome to meet again old friends in the game.

You will be in CBT?

Yes I know we have a lot of U.S. players at the moment, but we have always tried our best to get players from all over the world. If you have any EU friends, we will definitely add them! We do have one guildie from Indonesia at the moment! Once game is started, I will try to get more players :)

I will definitely be in CBT! See you all there!

Ely84
February 13th, 2015, 01:34 AM
Yeah!! Looking forward to reuniting with old friends and inviting new ones to join our great guild!

Great job on the thread Trina! :D

Johnbonz
February 13th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Hi are you guys still recruiting last minute? i just found out about this game
you guys seem friendly and fun
I'm new to domo and was looking for a social fun guild to hang ^^

TrinaArya7
February 13th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Hi are you guys still recruiting last minute? i just found out about this game
you guys seem friendly and fun
I'm new to domo and was looking for a social fun guild to hang ^^

Of course we are still looking for new members! :D
Are you interested in joining? If so, I can private message you some more information.
We probably won't have the guild ready during closed beta, but we are hoping to get it up ASAP during open beta (so sometime in the next 3 weeks hopefully)!

Johnbonz
February 13th, 2015, 04:13 PM
oh ok yeah ill join your guild do u guys have skype or raidcall? ^^

TrinaArya7
February 13th, 2015, 04:27 PM
I know a few people have skype, but not raidcall :(
Maybe that is something you can introduce to our guild??

Zantedeschia
February 13th, 2015, 07:21 PM
This sounds like just my kind of guild. I don't think I'm up for super serious guild activity anymore, but I still want that wonderful social aspect. Chalk me up as "very, very interested."

TrinaArya7
February 14th, 2015, 01:21 PM
What's your in-game name? We can add you to the list :D

Christa14
February 16th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Don't forget me :)

TrinaArya7
February 16th, 2015, 09:46 PM
Don't forget me :)

Sent you a private message. We will be glad to have you! :D

Missie85
February 18th, 2015, 04:01 AM
MoonGoddess would Like to join as well. I take on students, could get some fame for the guild hehe

FernDOMO
February 22nd, 2015, 03:30 AM
QQ Can I be in this again too?

Nyappylife
February 23rd, 2015, 10:33 AM
Hello trina !! /is Ryuusei?!

Im happy to see the guild is still around and will be returning to domo!
I wont be rejoining this time though since i had previously been making some plans with other friends ; u ; but goodluck with the guild !

TrinaArya7
February 23rd, 2015, 12:22 PM
Hi Ryu!

Thanks for the encouragement!

The news is that we just got guild up and running in closed beta for all those that wanted to join! Woohoo! :D
We have some old guldies and a ton of new guildies that we are very happy to welcome!

Missie85
February 27th, 2015, 12:31 AM
Excited to be a part of the Guild with DoMo coming back. I'm eager to see how well Suba will do with the game. I heard before that Connection Stability was always an issue in the old Closed Beta for Aeria, but I could have heard wrong. . .

ToxicBecky
March 2nd, 2015, 12:08 PM
So happy to be a part of our guild family again :D

TrinaArya7
March 7th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Thanks to all that contacted us! We are getting lots of new members! If you are interested in joining during open beta, please make sure we have your names or you are signed up in our private forum.

Since Closed beta is still going, feel free to join the guild in-game to get a feel of the guild atmosphere :D

TrinaArya7
March 29th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Guild is officially up and running in-game if anyone is interested :D

Feel free to contact us in-game! Spots are filling up fast!

DjShackles
March 31st, 2015, 08:11 AM
I remember helping out in the guild on my alt. Character and my Main. Cant remember my alt name though.
-AnthonyPaco

Teetoo5
August 23rd, 2015, 01:33 PM
Hey guys, I used to be in COTD and i would love to join you guys again so please invite me into your guild. Also did drago return?

TrinaArya7
September 28th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Hey guys, I used to be in COTD and i would love to join you guys again so please invite me into your guild. Also did drago return?

Hi Teetoo o/

What's your in game name? And what was your old character's name? I might remember you.
Yes, Drago is still leader of this guild :)
We have plenty of space for new peeps! Just leveled guild yet again to level 5!

Diaoqi
December 18th, 2015, 02:41 PM
hi guyz nice to meet all of you! :D

I am interested in joining your cult of the dead guild,
please give me message in game through mail or pm me in game.

Cheers and yoroshiku onegaiitashimasu!

Ign: Miwa
Time: Japan - osaka

Diaoqi
December 18th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry my mistake
The correct ign is M1wa

TrinaArya7
April 16th, 2016, 01:12 AM
We are still recruiting! Mail us in game if you would like to join. I tend not to check forums as much as I should!

Mynymylyst
November 30th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Humpty Bumpty sat on a thread
Humpty Bumpty brought back the dead
Humpty Bumpty fed them all bread
Humpty Bumpty. 'aloha,' he said.