PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Mirror Online Public TeamSpeak

McLuv1n
January 25th, 2015, 11:05 PM
Greetings Dreamers,

Serenial is hosting a public TeamSpeak chat as an alternative to the Domo Skype chat which is open to all members of the DOMO community. For the time being it is merely a social chat where players of different backgrounds can meet and begin to reform our community previous to the games launch.

When the game is launched the chat will be used as a point of contact between various guilds and hopefully assist with organization of cross-guild events such as raids.

So if you are interested in joining the massive group chat

Download TeamSpeak3 here: http://www.teamspeak.com/
Serenial TeamSpeak Direct Link: ts3server://serenial.typefrag.com:7830

Looking forward to meeting or re-meeting many of you either in Chat or in game. Thank you for your time and Dream On.

FadeDragon
January 26th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Just a heads up, when you join the TS it will appear empty because you are a guest, you should still have access to the Dream of Mirror room at that point and just need to contact an admin to be made a full member.
Thanks,
~Fade

Soiko
January 27th, 2015, 04:08 PM
I think that's a super cool concept.
I'm not comfortable with large groups so you won't be seeing me around it. ^-^
But great work and I wish you luck! <3

Xiaoming001
January 27th, 2015, 08:43 PM
good suggestion, could we have a few small private room?

McLuv1n
January 28th, 2015, 01:41 PM
There are already several private rooms, just have to let an Admin know.

FadeDragon
February 13th, 2015, 01:09 PM
This is still a thing that is open to the public, with CBT starting soon, it might be useful.

Asbel74
February 16th, 2015, 08:21 PM
So skype not good enough for you guys huh

DKG1593
March 16th, 2015, 02:05 PM
Everyone should hop on this :D

BlanKitty
March 16th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Everyone should hop on this :D
I hate to be the bearer of poor news but erm... This post is a month old, and the person actually attempting to host the TS (Fade) is someone who was banned. I might be overstepping with this, but I don't entirely want people to be misled..

Thread necromancy
Please avoid reviving discussions that are weeks and months old. We will either delete your new messages and lock the thread or remove the whole topic altogether. Repeated necromancy of old threads may result in a suspension from the game/forums.

Be careful little DKG :s

NotHereCantDelete
March 16th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah, as this is a necro-post I will close it for now, if anyone wants to re-host this teamspeak or make a new one, make a new thread - then we can start it all fresh without... the things.