PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance and split

warilban
February 8th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I heard that you can spam vengeance, but at 1 pt, is it better than split jav? If i really want to burn 1 target down, should i weave in split jav whenever it's available?

Chislev
February 8th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Yes, you can spam vengeance without any delay, that's a great thing :)

About your question, to be honest, i believe that just using vegeance is good enough. This could be one of those cases when it is a question of personal taste more than anything else. I guess the best answer will come by itself once you test them in the field.

VeridianATA
February 8th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Back when I played 3 years ago, I found that spamming vengeance was good enough, and thats what I did for the majority of times when I was out hunting/lvling. I found it to be a marvelous skill, and used it and storm for most of the things I did (hunt/lvl and sod).

Split was something I mostly used in a pvp situation, which came at BC time. That's just my thinking, but I would strongly recommend maxxing out your vengeance. Hope this helps. :)

Baaly
February 9th, 2010, 11:26 AM
i spam vengeance too but if im low on mana i use split(10)
it has much delay but still does very nice damage

SelenisAaargh
February 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM
the best combination is ven with lvl 2 split if you dont need high split for BC finishing move.
with lvl 2 split you can use 2 ven untill split delay runs out.

when you invest more in split youll need more ven in between untill you need manarecovery or reduce to have a continous attack sequence without potting.

both are nice skills :)

warilban
March 24th, 2010, 04:38 PM
the best combination is ven with lvl 2 split if you dont need high split for BC finishing move.
with lvl 2 split you can use 2 ven untill split delay runs out.

when you invest more in split youll need more ven in between untill you need manarecovery or reduce to have a continous attack sequence without potting.

both are nice skills :)

does split's delay increase as its level increase?

Nnoitra
March 24th, 2010, 05:05 PM
does split's delay increase as its level increase?

yes it does

Baaly
March 26th, 2010, 07:28 PM
yeah... unfortunatly very similar to archers wind arrow skill

Prettysmile
April 16th, 2010, 01:40 AM
vengeance and split jave are good combinations when talking about pvp and even on training .....its really great using these 2 skills :D