PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Mirror Super Bowl commercial?

ArabPikachu
February 1st, 2015, 10:17 PM
could you ever imagine a Domo commercial during the Super Bowl?
Fyi- ads are going for $4,500,000 per 30 seconds.

Do you think it would cause the Domo community to explode or would it just be the worst investment in history of investing? :p.

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 1st, 2015, 10:36 PM
I instantly remembered that a vast majority of the people I dislike watch the Super Bowl...so I'm gonna have to give this idea a big fat NOPE as I don't want them here, but whatevs. Haters gonna hate.

Gigglypuff1313
February 1st, 2015, 11:01 PM
I'm a big football fan but I refused to watch the Super Bowl this year because of the teams in it. I will be googling the commercials though to see if any of them were any good. Though yeah your stereotypical football person isn't likely to play DOMO since that's just opposite ends of the spectrum. Don't get me wrong would certainly be a cool idea, just not sure it would really reach the ideal target audience for the game.

Superstarstrike
February 1st, 2015, 11:23 PM
I'm biased and vote for answers that are in all caps

In all seriousness though, I don't think MMOs and sports (American football particularly) in general mix well.

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 1st, 2015, 11:58 PM
I'm biased and vote for answers that are in all caps
I love your honesty.

Divini
February 2nd, 2015, 04:48 AM
If SUBA had the money to advertise in the SUPER BOWL I would have zero worries about this game being successful.

EnochP
February 2nd, 2015, 05:14 AM
This is a joke question right?

Gambachi
February 2nd, 2015, 06:12 AM
I think times square would be more eye catching and a hell of a lot cheaper. People expect weird ads in the super bowl so not sure it would be as eye catching as pupu's flying over peoples heads in New York.

IsharaM
February 2nd, 2015, 06:54 AM
Two guilds squared off and facing each other. A single pupu in between....
Cut to commercial
"Introducing Madame Malachite Milk, it does a body good."

Would be better to watch than that normal football stuff. But I certainly wouldn't suffer through all that football just to watch a commercial.

SirPwn
February 2nd, 2015, 07:52 AM
Honestly, not only does DoMO have nothing in common with American Hand Egg, but it is also pretty much the opposite of what Hand Egg viewers would be interested in (assuming the vast majority of Hand Egg viewers are 25~30+ year-old, cute-hating, testosterone-pumped, male sports enthusiasts). Since non-Hand Egg viewers won't be watching (by definition), it would only be wasting time/money.

Though seeing their reactions might be priceless... :awsum:

LadyMae
February 2nd, 2015, 08:20 AM
American Hand Egg

Best thing I've ever heard.

Oxycore
February 2nd, 2015, 02:22 PM
assuming the vast majority of Hand Egg viewers are 25~30+ year-old, cute-hating, testosterone-pumped, male sports enthusiasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsjRRMMg_Q

ChallengerAhri
February 2nd, 2015, 03:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsjRRMMg_Q

That made me tear up, actually :(

DOMOAKFrost
February 2nd, 2015, 04:12 PM
I doubt the super bowl would accept money from domo even at twice the fees.

They have their own image to consider.