PDA

View Full Version : Feb 13th!!! Who's excited?!

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 01:34 PM

Wooooo! Just in time for Valentine's Day!

SirPwn
February 2nd, 2015, 02:24 PM
*ahem*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

That is all.

FireaArt
February 2nd, 2015, 03:31 PM
*clears throat. adjusts bowtie. fixes hair in mirror*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gambachi
February 2nd, 2015, 03:51 PM
I'm excited and I'm flying high like a pupu in the sky.. because I'm strapped to him In a harness and I'm not sure why. :ehh:

DOMOAKFrost
February 2nd, 2015, 04:14 PM
meh.

They just had to put it on Friday the 13th.

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 2nd, 2015, 04:54 PM
Am I excited?
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/yass.gif

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 06:50 PM
They just had to put it on Friday the 13th.

I'm choosing to look at it as a positive omen and not a bad one...I mean yeah, Friday the 13th gets a bad rep, but does anything bad actually happen on the 13th day of a month that lands on a Friday? Like as opposed to any other day of the year?

Also...is anyone else kinda weirded out that the time is in EST instead of PST? I haven't played a game that had their times in EST...I always had to convert it myself.

LadyOkamia
February 2nd, 2015, 07:30 PM
Hmmm. I am happy but at the same time not... Monster Hunter 4 comes out and I love that game... Also spending 3-4 days with my bf for our 2 year anniversary.. But I am happy for other people who will be able to play domo <3! I might not be able to play for 2-3 days but I am not sure as of right now

MuinXhan1
February 2nd, 2015, 07:41 PM
hey I got something to do on forever-alone-day now!

DOMOAKFrost
February 2nd, 2015, 10:25 PM
I'm choosing to look at it as a positive omen and not a bad one...I mean yeah, Friday the 13th gets a bad rep, but does anything bad actually happen on the 13th day of a month that lands on a Friday? Like as opposed to any other day of the year?

Also...is anyone else kinda weirded out that the time is in EST instead of PST? I haven't played a game that had their times in EST...I always had to convert it myself.

it's like the Bermuda Triangle, not actually proven to be dangerous, but most people avoid it anyway just in case.

Soiko
February 3rd, 2015, 12:05 AM
I just drooled out like 6 potatoes from being so excited. : D

RurouniGalt
February 3rd, 2015, 02:02 AM
Who else already requested that day off /o/

Icywind1980
February 3rd, 2015, 03:21 AM
It's at 11pm for me so I wager I'll just log in to make my character and get reacquainted before going to sleep -_-

LilKizuna
February 3rd, 2015, 04:47 AM
Guess I'll be missing CB for 3 days straight. Too busy to join along :'c

~Lil_Kizuna

DOMOAKFrost
February 3rd, 2015, 02:37 PM
Guess I'll be missing CB for 3 days straight. Too busy to join along :'c

~Lil_Kizuna

i see what you did there.

Amaiha
February 3rd, 2015, 04:47 PM
Color Me Excited !!!

FireaArt
February 3rd, 2015, 06:57 PM

Suba is located in eastern Canada so naturally they'd base the release time on their own time zone. It's 2pm for me!

Superstarstrike
February 3rd, 2015, 07:02 PM
The benefits of not having classes on Fridays. :cool:

VirtualHeart
February 3rd, 2015, 11:14 PM
The perfect time to spend alone at home where no one can bother you~

Ghirahim
February 4th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Watching this trailer sends shivers of nostalgia down my spine, I remember watching it & downloading DOMO for the first time...
T^T

http://youtu.be/jDcAMeKFJ_4

Duke85
February 6th, 2015, 02:42 PM
I am, but that's also the day I get my New 3DS XL ._. Lots of stuff going on that day.

Schera
February 6th, 2015, 10:24 PM
So excited, especially because all my afternoon classes for that day are cancelled due to the prof going to NYC for school-related reasons!

Millkbox
February 6th, 2015, 11:54 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/BZk14u0T3M2d2/giphy.gif
accurate representation of how I feel about DoMO

Kirbychu
February 7th, 2015, 12:02 AM
Less than a week now! :D

Zakurelle
February 8th, 2015, 04:16 PM

DOMO was always in PST wasnt it? i'm glad that its going to be in EST tho cause itll be easier for me to remember xD 'specially since ive been playing other games for a while now with the latest one having their servers based somewhere in europe... doing time conversions is so fun..... >_>;

Einheart
February 8th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Less than a week it may be, wonder when will we get to download the client lol
Would be nice if its before the CBT start because of server load

Kalasyn
February 8th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I can just imagine how horrible downloading the client and how Everlag will be on the first day. :D

Millkbox
February 8th, 2015, 09:33 PM
I actually don't mind having Everlag back. I'll shed a tear for the lag because it's active and bustling with players.

Fanonymous
February 8th, 2015, 09:54 PM
LOL in my timezone 13 feb 5 pm est same to 14 feb 5 am wib, so it's a good valentine moring present fromo domo LOL

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Hoooooo, my goodness you have no idea I just, agh!
Hype Intensifies