February 2nd, 2015, 10:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/krfpp36.jpg

Ghirahim
February 2nd, 2015, 10:46 PM
Hah, how wierd. XD

LadyMae
February 2nd, 2015, 10:53 PM
LOL
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6E1x-D7lhhQ9H0Nwu3ul20vba3IghIFibKgmcgoQx1073oKPFg
You know what this means.

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 2nd, 2015, 11:03 PM
I spit my orange juice on the screen at this.

LadyOkamia
February 3rd, 2015, 12:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/krfpp36.jpg

You mean its not a real marriage???? Looks like I got to break the news....

DOMOAKFrost
February 3rd, 2015, 01:23 AM
I am not doing this again, lol.

Gambachi
February 3rd, 2015, 07:32 AM
It's not real?!?! Damn! Need to call that Shura and get my house back! :MAD:

SirPwn
February 3rd, 2015, 07:48 AM
The one that got most of my attention was this one:

Is Dream of Mirror Online primarily a grinding or questing game?

Dream of Mirror Online has a TON of quests to complete. You’ll be leveling as you complete each quest, so it never really feels like you’re “grinding” to level.

It's correct in that there ARE a ton of quests. But exp rewards become fairly negligable beyond level 20~25, especially since they usually have you kill ridiculous numbers of low exp mobs. Then the grind begins. And the grind is real...

AndreaY
February 3rd, 2015, 08:06 AM
...exp rewards become fairly negligable beyond level 20~25...kill ridiculous numbers of low exp mobs... the grind is real...

Well, we are in 2015 and I hope devs in the years have better adapted the game to western style. The endless grinding were a consequence of old way of "westernizing" a game with only wording translations.

Right now, even indies will know that to westernize an asian mmo, it needs more that that. What is ok with asian players, may be not in the west, and grinding is one of the main differences between the two playing styles.

Not only that, but also the voices are object of concern: 'expected' voice tone and cadence of the same npc is quite different between Asia, Europe, and America.

Make it all working together is a real pain, and cause of so many great Asian games laying back on their release to the western market.

Will hope exp rewards from quests got adjusted, and more alternatives to exp after certain levels.

SirPwn
February 3rd, 2015, 08:15 AM
I'm not really complaining about the grind. It is frustrating sometimes, but it does make reaching your level goal feel much more rewarding. Games shouldn't be too easy, anyway; that's what really put me off about AK and Divina. Difficulty also invites cooperation, which is what you want in a 'social' mmo. It builds friendships and a tight community.

Misinformation, on the other hand... :p

Edit: also, the very lighthearted and sometimes awkward/tongue-in-cheek dialogue in DoMO's quests is, to me, one of the more appealing features. Whether on purpose or through lazy localisation, it brings in a bit of humour and gives off a happier vibe, even in the more 'serious' situations. I myself could never play an MMO that takes itself super seriously.

AndreaY
February 3rd, 2015, 08:22 AM
Oh well, I guess you know what it were make a 99 reborn priest in RO.. THAT is the definition of grind ... stopped at about 94 anyway... XDDDDDD :)

Syrge
February 3rd, 2015, 09:26 AM
The DoMO FAQ isn't accurate because it is directly copied from Lucent Heart's FAQ. So don't pay much attention to what it says, yet.

Gambachi
February 3rd, 2015, 09:30 AM
I'm not really complaining about the grind. It is frustrating sometimes, but it does make reaching your level goal feel much more rewarding. Games shouldn't be too easy, anyway; that's what really put me off about AK and Divina. Difficulty also invites cooperation, which is what you want in a 'social' mmo. It builds friendships and a tight community.

Misinformation, on the other hand... :p

Edit: also, the very lighthearted and sometimes awkward/tongue-in-cheek dialogue in DoMO's quests is, to me, one of the more appealing features. Whether on purpose or through lazy localisation, it brings in a bit of humour and gives off a happier vibe, even in the more 'serious' situations. I myself could never play an MMO that takes itself super seriously.

Even if it is a bit grindy, You can take a break and level another job. That is one of Domo's many strengths over the many other MMO's in that it doesn't force you to stick to one job all the time where grinding becomes very dull.
They way monsters are as well with elements and stats suited for different jobs means you wont be grinding on same mobs over and over if you switch between melee and magic builds. Also parties can be great fun as well where never seemed like a grind fest or chore from my experience.

DOMOAKFrost
February 3rd, 2015, 05:46 PM
Even if it is a bit grindy, You can take a break and level another job. That is one of Domo's many strengths over the many other MMO's in that it doesn't force you to stick to one job all the time where grinding becomes very dull.
They way monsters are as well with elements and stats suited for different jobs means you wont be grinding on same mobs over and over if you switch between melee and magic builds. Also parties can be great fun as well where never seemed like a grind fest or chore from my experience.

it cuts both ways

having to do the lower levels again and again can be completely unappealing.

Carecrow
February 3rd, 2015, 11:45 PM
The one that got most of my attention was this one:

It's correct in that there ARE a ton of quests. But exp rewards become fairly negligable beyond level 20~25, especially since they usually have you kill ridiculous numbers of low exp mobs. Then the grind begins. And the grind is real...

The grind is casual af

Aciv
February 5th, 2015, 04:36 AM
After reading how many funny things appeared in the FAQs and the descriptions, I gave Races tutorial a try.

Bio:A shura focuses on power which leads to males looking ferocious and females looking seductive. Being very good with their hands, the Shura reside in the industrial and mining center, Darkdale.

Giving it a closer look...

Bio:A shura focuses on power which leads to males looking ferocious and females looking seductive. Being very good with their hands, the Shura reside in the industrial and mining center, Darkdale.

Dang it, the internet ruined me. :'(

AndreaY
February 5th, 2015, 04:43 AM
On which way? Everyone's taste is different. A lot of people wants play toons looking ferocius! Don't discriminate the ferocius :evil:

Female looking seductive, well, welcome to 99% of the MMO of today. Hadn't wrote 100% because maybe there is some MMO that haven't but I don't know it :XD:

Edit:
About the bolded "and females looking seductive. Being very good with their hands" I guess you missed a point.
Not figurative, but the point after 'seductive': it ends a phrase, and a new paragraph come after, whose subject is Shura as a race. That is a grammatical rule.

Unless... you wanted miss on purpose the point to point up (yes I like those kind of word jokes xD) something evil...!!!!1!! If that the case, you will have a good number (a size of!) of other hints here and there, everywhere, nobody cannot help it... :COOL:

Divini
February 5th, 2015, 01:56 PM

Only good with their hands? You can just do it yourself. :-)

Carecrow
February 5th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Only good with their hands? You can just do it yourself. :-)

They can solo

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 02:29 PM
http://www.translatemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/224562_399126416825796_639321654_n2.jpg

and capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 07:13 PM
http://www.translatemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/224562_399126416825796_639321654_n2.jpg

and capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

More important than the punctuation is her questionable choice of moustache.