PDA

View Full Version : Suba, suba, suba.

Summerstream
February 2nd, 2015, 10:59 PM
....Please proofread before you post your FAQ. The Skype domo chat is having a field day presently.

One: Gyazo - c34b36c679de53637556aaa257424f01.png (http://gyazo.com/c34b36c679de53637556aaa257424f01)
Gyazo - 6c0d9d6c1d9dc37342a2c1a0936d0881.png (http://gyazo.com/6c0d9d6c1d9dc37342a2c1a0936d0881)

1) There are 16 classes that you can change freely.
2) Pretty sure the only beginner class is 'Commoner'

...I'll let other people see the errors.

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 11:03 PM
....Please proofread before you post your FAQ. The Skype domo chat is having a field day presently.

One: Gyazo - c34b36c679de53637556aaa257424f01.png (http://gyazo.com/c34b36c679de53637556aaa257424f01)
Gyazo - 6c0d9d6c1d9dc37342a2c1a0936d0881.png (http://gyazo.com/6c0d9d6c1d9dc37342a2c1a0936d0881)

1) There are 16 classes that you can change freely.
2) Pretty sure the only beginner class is 'Commoner'

...I'll let other people see the errors.

Wow I didn't read the FAQ...and I thought the rest of the site was derpy...this just takes the cake lol

LadyMae
February 2nd, 2015, 11:05 PM
Apparently they copied and pasted from another game.
I mean, at least they changed the name to "Dream of Mirror Online" XD
Ahahaha. Give them props for trying.

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 11:08 PM
Apparently they copied and pasted from another game.
I mean, at least they changed the name to "Dream of Mirror Online" XD
Ahahaha. Give them props for trying.

Idk I don't feel I should give them props for being lazy...if this is what we have to look forward to with Suba...I fear for DOMO's future.

Summerstream
February 2nd, 2015, 11:08 PM
Yeah... Give them props for trying and the crashing into the middle of the bermuda triangle- I mean what?

I wonder how long it will take for them to fix this.

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 11:17 PM
Well hopefully they fix it...

Here are some other things I noticed besides the original poster's very big finds:

Is Dream of Mirror Online primarily a grinding or questing game?
Dream of Mirror Online has a TON of quests to complete. You’ll be leveling as you complete each quest, so it never really feels like you’re “grinding” to level.
False. DOMO is a bit of both and actually a LOT of grinding. Yes there are quests, and some of them are repeatable, but the main way to level is aoe parties (which is just grinding on a larger scale) and solo grinding.

Is there PVP or specific battle areas?
Absolutely! There are PvP and Guild vs Guild battles.
There was no GvG in Aeria's DOMO (though I can't say for sure about TW version since I don't read Chinese). It would be nice if it was something that was added in this version though. There is dueling and there is an "arena" type area that not a lot of people used.

Are there different locations / regions to travel to?
Yes! There are different areas that make up the world of Acadia, some more dangerous than others!
Obviously another victim of cut/paste. Does DOMO's world even have a name? Lol

What equips are available in Dream of Mirror Online?
There are a variety of guns, staffs, daggers, wands, and swords -- to name a few.
There are no guns obviously.

Can guild emblems be used?
Yes! The leader of the guild can create an emblem at either the size of 16x16 or 32x32 pixels and must be the format of either .tga or .bmp.
Not a thing. Honestly I hope it's never added either because these are annoying.

To be honest...most of these questions on the FAQ are stupid. What potential player is going to be asking even half of these questions? Please fix the errors and make the FAQ actually reflect REAL questions that someone would ask - not just use it as a lazy way of giving info about the game.

LadyMae
February 2nd, 2015, 11:22 PM
Idk I don't feel I should give them props for being lazy...if this is what we have to look forward to with Suba...I fear for DOMO's future.

that was 1000% sarcasm. lol

Summerstream
February 2nd, 2015, 11:24 PM
The name of DoMO's world is simply 'Mirror World'.

Kirbychu
February 2nd, 2015, 11:24 PM
The name of DoMO's world is simply 'Mirror World'.

Other than that I mean

Summerstream
February 2nd, 2015, 11:25 PM
Other than that I mean

None come to mind. Also, thanks for hunting the other things. I Was too lazy to screenshot everything lel.

Oribani
February 2nd, 2015, 11:34 PM
It looks like they just copy and pasted from Lucent Heart's FAQ.. ;_;..

ElectyDaltic
February 2nd, 2015, 11:35 PM
Few other problems that I feel needs to be fixed:

1: The description on the top right as of what the game is.

Dream of Mirror Online is an action-based MOBA featuring speedy, combo-heavy combat! Set in a world where technology and magic coexist, a unique story and plot building quests await the player. Select from 4 character classes and engage with demons and other players through PvP modes or team up with friends using the Party System.

This does not accurately describe the game, far from it.

2: The race page makes it seem like different races have different starting stats (unless it's been changed back this was only the case prior to it getting released in NA the first time)

3: Under the basic tutorials, the description under "Pick a Class" could be improved to allow new players to understand that they are not limited to one class but instead get to change between all classes with respective levels for each.

Edited to add the advanced quotes, and to take out 1 thing that I over read.

Validon98
February 2nd, 2015, 11:54 PM
Yup, copy-paste from Lucent Heart. Whelp, GG Suba. Thanks for the confidence boost there. :D

Soiko
February 2nd, 2015, 11:57 PM
I like at the beginning how they tried to change Lucent Heart to Dream of Mirror Online and then just gave up changing it half way through.

"Is Dream of Mirror Online the same game as Zodiac Online?
Yes and no. In Japan, Dream of Mirrio Online was also known as Zodiac Online but it's not to be confused with the North American Zodiac Online as it's a completely different game. There are currently a few different versions of Lucent Heart, but our version is different from the others!"

GamerTREE
February 3rd, 2015, 12:26 AM
There was no GvG in Aeria's DOMO (though I can't say for sure about TW version since I don't read Chinese). It would be nice if it was something that was added in this version though. There is dueling and there is an "arena" type area that not a lot of people used.

I may be remembering this wrong, but I think there was an option to challenge another Guild. Though mine never participated in this, so it's just a slight memory of seeing red announcements in the chat window xD

On a side note, I also wonder where this icon for DoMo in the game's menu came from. I don't recall seeing that anywhere in the game... What's it supposed to represent? :confused:

Kirbychu
February 3rd, 2015, 12:37 AM
On a side note, I also wonder where this icon for DoMo in the game's menu came from. I don't recall seeing that anywhere in the game... What's it supposed to represent? :confused:

I'm wondering that too...they should change it to like a pupu or something

MinatoU
February 3rd, 2015, 03:52 AM
The Copy&Paste is strong with this one
Though a Domo themed MOBA sounds fun too

LittleRose
February 3rd, 2015, 04:24 AM
I'm wondering that too...they should change it to like a pupu or something

For the Gametribe version it was a pupu icon o:
never had aeria's on my pc for long so cant remember that icon.

And wasnt the world of domo called kunlun? i vaguely remember gt using that as name.

TheIssing
February 3rd, 2015, 04:34 AM
For the Gametribe version it was a pupu icon o:
never had aeria's on my pc for long so cant remember that icon.

And wasnt the world of domo called kunlun? i vaguely remember gt using that as name.

I also remember that we used Kunlun as the name for the world on GT, but it's been so long that I can't remember if it was stated anywhere or what so ever.

Suba should really put time aside to fix all these mistakes. nothing wrong with some copy paste to save time, but at least edit it so it fits to the game. this is just misleading. :/

NotHereCantDelete
February 3rd, 2015, 07:03 AM
I'd like to go on the record saying I had nothing to do with this lol...
I dunno who or what did it but they dun goofed, gonna point it out to the GMs and see what they can do.

Gambachi
February 3rd, 2015, 07:23 AM
Didn't they do this with another game recently? :lol: Don't worry they will fix it when they realise. They must of headed down the pub to celebrate when they got the release date. ;-)

SirPwn
February 3rd, 2015, 07:39 AM
There was no GvG in Aeria's DOMO
There was, actually. Guild challenges were in for a very long time and Guid Castle wars were a thing in the last content patch (Oct. 2010).

Carecrow
February 3rd, 2015, 11:51 AM
There was, actually. Guild challenges were in for a very long time and Guid Castle wars were a thing in the last content patch (Oct. 2010).

Broken/ridiculously stacked in favour of the defending guild though, because of being able to regen 11 the crystal.

EnochP
February 3rd, 2015, 12:36 PM
Maybe the suba release will only start with 8 classes?

Actually seeing the second bit made me realise... yeaaah, they just copy pasted that lol

MaiyunWaya
February 3rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
-cough- domo home page says it's a MOBA -cough-

Ghirahim
February 3rd, 2015, 01:33 PM
Since this is basically the complain-about-the-site thread, another annoying part of it is half the time "Closed Beta" is spelt "Close Beta"...

NotHereCantDelete
February 3rd, 2015, 03:19 PM
There is now a new thread with updated FAQ information --here-- (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74576), the FAQ page on the site itself will be updated tomorrow to reflect it, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this now~