PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATED* DOMO FAQ and Description

GraceySells
February 3rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
http://www.keenandgraev.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/DOMOlogo.png

Hi all! Here is the updated FAQ and description, the site will be updated tomorrow. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we pull the final strings needed to bring DOMO to you!

Dream of Mirror Description

Dream of Mirror Online is a beautiful anime-themed social MMORPG based off of Chinese mythology! Come home to a world like no other as players have hundreds of things to do in-game! DOMO has plenty of features that created a dedicated fan base and made it one of the most memorable MMORPG experiences ever!

• Pick between 4 different races (Human, Shura, Sylph and Sprite) and grow from being a simple commoner to mastering several different job classes! You can also quickly change jobs as you please.
• Take to the skies as you fly over the expansive landscape of DOMO and participate in races in the air!
• DoMO encourages teamwork, social bonding and even finding love as players can have the wedding of their dreams!
• Master your craft as you develop differing foraging skills such as mining, fishing, foresting, etc.
• Raise pets of various elements and watch them grow into fierce battle companions!
• Customize and enchant your equipment with dozens of crafting options at your disposal!
• Choose between several costumes, hairstyles and many other options to create your own unique identity!

Thousands of fans have clamored for the return of the game and our unique kickstarter campaign hit our goal within 24 hours! Come home to the journey of a lifetime as DOMO makes its epic rightful return to the hearts of its fans.

Dream of Mirror Online FAQ

What is Dream of Mirror Online?
Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) is a beloved social anime MMO based off of Chinese mythology that features several features as well as customization options that captivated the hearts of thousands of fans! DOMO features a flight system, a complex but flexible job system, a fun and satisfying pet raising system, a very deep crafting system, plenty of costumes and other character customization options.

Can I play as a male character? Can I play as a female character?
Yes and yes! You can choose to play as a male or female character with any race and class that you wish to play as and customize yourself with numerous hair styles and facial features.

Can you actually get married in the game?
Yes you can! We offer different wedding settings to cater to someone who might want a modern wedding or a more traditional ceremony for example. Then of course, there’s the task of wooing someone...

Can you use WASD to move?
Yes, players have the options to choose between using WASD keys or arrow keys. Players can also automatically move by holding the mouse button down and clicking on a spot on the map.

How do you navigate the game world?
In DOMO you have the unique ability to traverse the world by flying on your weapon of choice.

Is Dream of Mirror Online primarily a grinding or questing game?
Dream of Mirror Online has the best of both worlds. It has a TON of quests to complete that can encourage you to work with a team up to 6 people and has initiatives for level grinding that help you build on your job specific skills.

How many classes are there?
Everyone starts out as a commoner. When you reach level 10, you get to choose between (13) different jobs. The unique thing about DOMO is that you can go between any of these 13 jobs freely, and you will have the ability to use two jobs at once through the subbing system! DOMO has both physical and magical classes. Doctor, martial artist, shaman, wizard, and blademaster are some of the jobs you will get to choose from!

Is there PVP or specific battle areas?
Yes! DOMO features a dueling system and an arena, where you can duke it out in teams or alone in several different battle styles!

Can you have multiple characters per account?
Yes, you can have multiple characters per account.

What weapons are available in Dream of Mirror Online?
There are a variety of staffs, daggers, wands, syringes, fans, and swords -- to name a few.

Are there any pets?
In Dream of Mirror, you will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of pets, all with different elements. The pets start as eggs, and, through battling alongside you, will grow up into fierce competitors!

How do I create a guild?
All you require is a team of 6 people (level 20 or higher) without guilds, and 40k gold in-game. Take the team to the Guild Master in Collington and pay the fee.

Can you play with people from all over the world?
Yes, we have players from all over! You’ll have the chance to make friends worldwide!

What is the maximum resolution?
Our current max resolution is 1680 x 1050 (with the option to drag the windowed version to be as large as you want), but this could change with the next version we receive!

Does this game support Windows 7 (64 bit)?
Yup! You’re good to go!

What are the minimum requirements necessary to play?
The minimum requirements are:
Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or greater
Memory: 512 MB RAM or greater
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 2 MX / ATI Radeon 7500 with 64 MB VRAM or greater
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound: DirectX 9.0x compatible sound card
Internet Connection: 56 Kbps connection speed

The recommended requirements are:
Processor: Pentium 4 2.40 GHz or greater
Memory: 1 GB RAM or greater
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 4 TI / ATI Radeon 8500 or greater
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Internet Connection: 56 Kbps connection speed
Suba Games® is a registered trademark of Wicked Interactive Ltd.
©ⅯⅯⅩⅤ Wicked Interactive Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

NotHereCantDelete
February 3rd, 2015, 03:03 PM
Who's a good Gracey?
YOU'RE a good Gracey!
-gives a biscuit-

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 3rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
Well constructed FAQ. Good job!

Who's a good Gracey?
YOU'RE a good Gracey!
-gives a biscuit-
This is a great post. I loved it.

ZenDragoon
February 3rd, 2015, 03:14 PM
Everyone knows that GM's give out the best cookies.

Also, thanks Aneirin! I worked hard on this :P

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 3rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
Everyone knows that GM's give out the best cookies.

Also, thanks Aneirin! I worked hard on this :P
You're welcome! :D Is same-sex marriage allowed in this version, by the way?

GraceySells
February 3rd, 2015, 03:20 PM
You're welcome! :D Is same-sex marriage allowed in this version, by the way?

If it isn't in the first patch, it will definitely be implemented soon after :)

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 3rd, 2015, 03:22 PM
If it isn't in the first patch, it will definitely be implemented soon after :)
Thank you!! :D

Eostre
February 3rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
Yay~! Awesome job, Gracey. <3 <3

GraceySells
February 3rd, 2015, 03:25 PM
Yay~! Awesome job, Gracey. <3 <3

*bows, takes all the credit* Why thank you Moon! However, it was a collaboration effort :P I just won the rights to post it through a heated match of rock, paper, scissors.

NotHereCantDelete
February 3rd, 2015, 03:28 PM
We both picked paper... Much rage ensued.

Eostre
February 3rd, 2015, 03:44 PM
*bows, takes all the credit* Why thank you Moon! However, it was a collaboration effort :P I just won the rights to post it through a heated match of rock, paper, scissors.

Well, awesome job to those who worked on it and such! :3 Also that sounds fun lol!

ZenDragoon
February 3rd, 2015, 03:45 PM
It was a western styled quickdraw match in my mind :\

AndreaY
February 3rd, 2015, 03:46 PM
It will be nice add some word about mules. Unless it is better it stay in the grey zone xD

Divini
February 3rd, 2015, 03:48 PM
How many classes are there?
Everyone starts out as a commoner. When you reach level 10, you get to choose between (13) different jobs. The unique thing about DOMO is that you can go between any of these 13 jobs freely, and you will have the ability to use two jobs at once through the subbing system!

So I'm going to mine this and ask, does that mean we will have every job from the start?

ChallengerAhri
February 3rd, 2015, 03:48 PM
Awesome work you guys <3

ChallengerAhri
February 3rd, 2015, 03:49 PM
So I'm going to mine this and ask, does that mean we will have every job from the start?

And to answer your question, you start off as a commoner. At level 10, you may start with any other class of your liking. You just have to go to the specific instructor of that class and defeat them/complete their quest. Basically yes you have every job :)

AndreaY
February 3rd, 2015, 03:50 PM
All jobs unlocked from day 1! OMG :X

FireaArt
February 3rd, 2015, 03:52 PM
I think the question was if we get all the jobs right away, as there were some jobs added in later patches such as.. Merchant, Witch Doctor.. One or two more I think. All jobs take some sort of quest to unlock though.

ChallengerAhri
February 3rd, 2015, 03:55 PM
I think the question was if we get all the jobs right away, as there were some jobs added in later patches such as.. Merchant, Witch Doctor.. One or two more I think. All jobs take some sort of quest to unlock though.

Ah, yeah I'm not sure about that one. I think that since we are already aware of those jobs, they wouldn't keep them from us. Just a guess

GraceySells
February 3rd, 2015, 03:59 PM
Regarding your questions:

Not all jobs will be available at launch, unfortunately. Any job that isn't available at launch will be implemented soon after.

It will be nice add some word about mules. Unless it is better it stay in the grey zone xD

Suba Games does not condone the use of multi-clienting except for the use of shop stalls, item collection and other uses in the same nature. Only one mule can be doing any one of these actions at once. Any players using it for PVP and PVE will face bans from the game.

Amaiha
February 3rd, 2015, 04:14 PM
Thanks Gracey(:

Gambachi
February 3rd, 2015, 04:18 PM
Ouch. The no mule for item collection one is going to hit pretty hard with some I expect put if it encourages parties more, it can only be a good thing. :evil:

Divini
February 3rd, 2015, 04:19 PM

Yeah that's what I meant. Fencer, Witch Doctor, Dancer, and Merchant didn't exist in the beginning for the original.

Suba Games condones the use of multi-clienting except for the use of shop stalls, item collection and other uses in the same nature. Only one mule can be doing any one of these actions at once. Any players using it for PVP and PVE will face bans from the game.

I'm a little confused by the wording of this. Do you mean does not condone?

GraceySells
February 3rd, 2015, 04:50 PM
Yeah that's what I meant. Fencer, Witch Doctor, Dancer, and Merchant didn't exist in the beginning for the original.

I'm a little confused by the wording of this. Do you mean does not condone?

Oops, sorry! Yes, I'll edit.

Ouch. The no mule for item collection one is going to hit pretty hard with some I expect put if it encourages parties more, it can only be a good thing. :evil:

You can collect, sorry. Just nothing PVP or PVE related, and only one mule doing one thing at any given time.

Kitababie
February 3rd, 2015, 05:01 PM
Wew thanks for answering that dreaded mule question. xD And good job on the FAQ guys~ The only thing that is weird is this question:
"What equipment is available in Dream of Mirror Online? There are a variety of staffs, daggers, wands, syringes, fans, and swords -- to name a few." Lol equipment, at least to me, is like armor/weapons/necklaces/costumes/ect. This is a list of only weapons.
Yes I'm being nit-picky about the word equipment instead of weapon. XP

Ghirahim
February 3rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
That's much better, I'm glad you're changing it so fast!
I do have a few nitpicks though, ignore me if you want. :P
"grow from being a simply commoner to mastering several different job classes" to
"grow from being a simple commoner to mastering several different job classes"
"develop differing foraging skills such as..." to
"develop different foraging skills such as..."
"Can you actually get married in the game?" to
"Can you get married in the game?"

Sorry, just want to make it as good as possible... I'll see myself out... -__-

Gambachi
February 3rd, 2015, 05:20 PM
Oops, sorry! Yes, I'll edit.

You can collect, sorry. Just nothing PVP or PVE related, and only one mule doing one thing at any given time.

Oh derp sorry was me that read it wrong. :XD:

Ghirahim
February 3rd, 2015, 05:20 PM
Wew thanks for answering that dreaded mule question. xD And good job on the FAQ guys~ The only thing that is weird is this question:
"What equipment is available in Dream of Mirror Online? There are a variety of staffs, daggers, wands, syringes, fans, and swords -- to name a few." Lol equipment, at least to me, is like armor/weapons/necklaces/costumes/ect. This is a list of only weapons.
Yes I'm being nit-picky about the word equipment instead of weapon. XP

Thanks for pointing that one out, I was going to mention that but wanted to keep as few nitpicks as possible so not everyone hated me.

DOMOAKFrost
February 3rd, 2015, 05:38 PM
We both picked paper... Much rage ensued.

noob, always pick rock.

If you see paper, smash it and declare victory anyways.

Starchasr27
February 3rd, 2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks for posting the updated FAQ and description, Gracy!
Btw, you should list some of the more unusual weapons and armor.
My absolute fave was my baseball bat (Lv 20 Commoner weapon). Everyone would crack up seeing me wail on mobs with that bat. Loved my lv 30+ Commoner, though people thought I was weird for continuing to level it up.

Roxpie
February 3rd, 2015, 06:49 PM
will it run in W 8 ?

Kirbychu
February 3rd, 2015, 07:02 PM
I would maybe add the level requirement to make guilds too so people don't think you only need a team of 6 and 40k. Also the question was just "are there guilds" which to me is an odd question because there are guilds in just about every game...so maybe change that to "how do i make a guild?"

Summerstream
February 3rd, 2015, 07:39 PM
Haha :P
Glad to see you guys fixed it :P

will it run in W 8 ?

HK and TW DoMO run on Windows8+. I will assume the same is true for Suba.

Succubusty
February 3rd, 2015, 09:21 PM
It's pretty strange that there's even a question for if it'll run on Windows 7 xD That's not the latest OS anymore, so I assume that should read Windows 8?

DOMOAKFrost
February 3rd, 2015, 09:26 PM
It's pretty strange that there's even a question for if it'll run on Windows 7 xD That's not the latest OS anymore, so I assume that should read Windows 8?

the majority of Asia is still on XP.

Summerstream
February 3rd, 2015, 11:16 PM
Anyways, Gracey, it might be worth mentioning HOW many characters you can make per server. Gives people an idea of how many mules they will need. *nods*

Miradora
February 3rd, 2015, 11:33 PM
will it run in W 8 ?

*Waves to Rox
Nice to see another old guildie :)

I think the main thing for compatibility with newer Windows versions is whether the game installer is set to install by default to somewhere that's in Program Files or Program Files x86. If they have it installing to one of those folders, it's possible that some people who install it there might have issues relating to Windows UAC.

Domo still saves all its files into its install folder, rather than saving them in user folders like more recent games. The result is that lots of user files are sent to the virtual store if installed somewhere that UAC is watching, and there are other possible issues as well (some people could not start up the game directly without the patcher).

I hope they have it set by default to install to an outside folder (eg c:\games\suba games\domo or something) to avoid these possible problems.

Carecrow
February 3rd, 2015, 11:37 PM
When will guild emblems be implemented?

Kirbychu
February 4th, 2015, 12:57 AM
When will guild emblems be implemented?

Please say never...

EnochP
February 4th, 2015, 05:17 AM
I wonder if that Nvidia setting with the 970/980 range to force game resolutions to 2560x1600 will work with this. It works on mount and blade and that came out... in a similar sort of time

AndreaY
February 4th, 2015, 06:13 AM
Not that it improves anything, you just see it upsized but not any improvement, besided maybe you can turn off or reduce anti-aliasing just because the upsize (I guess the cards uses bicubic by default) will take care of it itself. if you do tell us how it comes out :)

AndreaY
February 4th, 2015, 06:19 AM
I think Windows XP can be removed from recommended settings, as long as the system has been closed by its developer.
Can still stay in minimum, anyway.

Oxycore
February 4th, 2015, 08:15 AM

If it helps, Subagames DOMO will stick closely with the Aeria games release schedule for at least the first couple of patches...and then you'll see some surprises.

Vodalaire
February 4th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Will there be Mac OSX support?
Returning player here :)

ArtemisX
February 4th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Will there be Mac OSX support?
Returning player here :)

As of now, it seems unlikely as the other versions of DOMO that are still running do not support Mac OSX. Of course, you never know it may change in time.

Ghirahim
February 4th, 2015, 11:20 AM
I wonder if that Nvidia setting with the 970/980 range to force game resolutions to 2560x1600 will work with this. It works on mount and blade and that came out... in a similar sort of time

If you're talking about downsampling, even if you could do it, I think it would make text unreadable anyway.

ChallengerAhri
February 4th, 2015, 11:31 AM
would there possibly be no...dancer in cbt? *faints*

DOMOAKFrost
February 4th, 2015, 02:19 PM
I think Windows XP can be removed from recommended settings, as long as the system has been closed by its developer.
Can still stay in minimum, anyway.

actually, domo still ran better on XP than 7 last time I played.

I'm honestly baffled why, although given SS actually introduced a 4GB memory bug that somehow went away at 16GB...

Kitababie
February 4th, 2015, 08:11 PM
If it helps, Subagames DOMO will stick closely with the Aeria games release schedule for at least the first couple of patches...and then you'll see some surprises.

Oooh~ Good Surprises I hope :3

would there possibly be no...dancer in cbt? *faints*

OMG Don't say such horrible things!! :'(

Kitababie
February 4th, 2015, 08:18 PM
I really can't express how much I appreciative that, even as a community member, I have a voice. The fact that you guys are actually listening to us just makes me have high hopes for this company (even if it's just for a FAQ guide). LOL And I'm normally very critical. :3
-two thumbs waaay up-

Ghirahim
February 4th, 2015, 09:29 PM
I really can't express how much I appreciative that, even as a community member, I have a voice. The fact that you guys are actually listening to us just makes me have high hopes for this company (even if it's just for a FAQ guide). LOL And I'm normally very critical. :3
-two thumbs waaay up-

You need some cold water poured on you, stop being so optimistic! Here's a list of reasons why everything's a disaster:
--Only one of our nitpicks was corrected.
--Support for some other games here is questionable.
--Maybe hardly anyone will play and it'll get shut down.
--There are still issues with the DOMO site.
--There isn't a high-quality trailer yet.
--I'm reducing people's enthusiasm, meaning less excitement around the game.
--Subagames is a smaller company so support & patches will be slower.

maybeishouldn'tpostthi-

AndreaY
February 5th, 2015, 05:40 AM
Well, let's talk something for the other side of the force...

- DoMO resurrection were asked in main forum, and got enough support for the game being here: that means Suba have put effort, interest, and money on it and it is assured they don't want waste all that effort;

- DoMO, and all other games here, are resurrections of failures if not as game quality, as a financial or contract failure, so it is very reasonable don't invest in too much money before the game resurrection lives to the expectations. That means, players coming, and some cash shop incoming too;

- Nobody here will expect support and patches as can happen with AAA mainstream games with zirgallions dollars monthly income. A lot of us are happy enough to just play the game again. Anything more, is welcome but not expected;

LittleRose
February 5th, 2015, 05:46 AM

I hope not as closely that we get the bugs aeria had as well because it pulled apart patches compared to gametribe version.

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Nuuuu~ LIAR Q_Q <3 lol - There were actually quite a few things that were changed. Including the guild creation (with level), my weapon nitpick, the marriage wording, etc

IDK, the GMs and Forum Mods do a pretty darn good job at talking to us, so I don't have high suspicion of this.

-Puts DoMO on Welfare- NEXT!

Baby steps. It's getting fixed. :P I rather they finish CB stuff theeeenn put effort in on the site. So we can play while they work~ mwhahaha

Yeah.. we do need a better trailer. People have already said that the current one is hardly a fair representation of a game - but in fairness I know a lot of trailers that are like that XD

-gives everyone Ghirahim-proof earmuffs and anti-pessimistic spray- D:

idk about smaller company, but they do have a lot of games. The patches I don't think we'll have a problem getting on suba's side. I think it'll be a matter of SS's delay.

OMG i have too much free time. QQ I just responded to all those points LOLOL <33

ZuToDoRiToKa
February 5th, 2015, 11:39 AM
Will costume be binded to your character once equiped? cause in the old DOMO i dont ever remember any of my costume being binded to me(don't really like the idea of binded equipment these day in almost all mmo game)

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Will costume be binded to your character once equiped? cause in the old DOMO i dont ever remember any of my costume being binded to me(don't really like the idea of binded equipment these day in almost all mmo game)

+1. Someone else just mentioned this on a different thread about the TW DoMO.
As far as I know, AG and GT had P/T costumes (no binding). LF> official answer cause this is how I make mula Q_Q'

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Nuuuu~ LIAR Q_Q <3 lol - There were actually quite a few things that were changed. Including the guild creation (with level), my weapon nitpick, the marriage wording, etc
They don't look fixed to me. https://subagames.com/DOMO/FAQ.aspx

IDK, the GMs and Forum Mods do a pretty darn good job at talking to us, so I don't have high suspicion of this.
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74311&p=750324 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=63360&p=643983 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73891&p=744525 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74505&p=752092

Also, they are definitely a far smaller company than Aeria:
Google Trends (http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=aeria%2C%20subagames&cmpt=q&tz=)
Aeria crushes Subagames in Twitter followers (19.4K vs 1.6K) & Alexa Traffic Rank (#1,182 vs #108,835). Aeria Prepaid Cards are widely available, Subagames Prepaid Cards are not, if they even exist. Aeria has a very professional (and actually good-looking) site, and much better customer support (as they have more staff).

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 12:41 PM

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74311&p=750324 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=63360&p=643983 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=73891&p=744525 https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74505&p=752092

Also, they are definitely a far smaller company than Aeria:
Google Trends (http://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=aeria%2C%20subagames&cmpt=q&tz=)
Aeria crushes Subagames in Twitter followers (19.4K vs 1.6K) & Alexa Traffic Rank (#1,182 vs #108,835). Aeria Prepaid Cards are widely available, Subagames Prepaid Cards are not, if they even exist. Aeria has a very professional (and actually good-looking) site, and much better customer support (as they have more staff).

If they were posted in a ticket, I bet they had some help. Have you followed up with those people? o.o j/w

AND LOOOOL!! I nearly fell off my chair, I laughed so hard. Did you ever send a ticket to AG? I sent many and got zero help from them. They were, and still are as far as I'm concerned, absolutely horrible with costumer support. I had one ticket that kept getting a response of "please post a screenshot blahblahblah" even though I did all that it asked. Buuuut lemme not make this a rage on AG post. They do have an okay site. I like Suba's too. They just needa finish touching it up.
Also, for the FAQ changes, they are fixed on her original posts. Gracey can't change the actual website though.

On another note:
Dream of Mirror Online has the best of both worlds. It has a TON of quests to complete that can encourage you to work with a team up to 6 people and has initiatives for level grinding that help you build on your job specific skills.
The game is mainly grinding as the quests do not offer significant EXP. "The game encourages team-based leveling with as many as 6 people. There are also plenty of solo areas." or something lol

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 12:55 PM
If they were posted in a ticket, I bet they had some help. Have you followed up with those people? o.o j/w

AND LOOOOL!! I nearly fell off my chair, I laughed so hard. Did you ever send a ticket to AG? I sent many and got zero help from them. They were, and still are as far as I'm concerned, absolutely horrible with costumer support. I had one ticket that kept getting a response of "please post a screenshot blahblahblah" even though I did all that it asked. Buuuut lemme not make this a rage on AG post. They do have an okay site. I like Suba's too. They just needa finish touching it up.
Also, for the FAQ changes, they are fixed on her original posts. Gracey can't change the actual website though.

On another note:
The game is mainly grinding as the quests do not offer significant EXP. "The game encourages team-based leveling with as many as 6 people. There are also plenty of solo areas." or something lol

You're probably right about Customer Support, I only used it a couple of times and it was okay for me. My other points still stand though. I haven't followed up with those people, it just doesn't look very promising. Especially 9Dragons where they have no GM, and the game is dead. The FAQ on this thread isn't the one that new players will visit, the one on the site is. This thread was just to let us know it's being updated.

At a glance I don't think I'd trust this site, but I would with Aeria, because they actually proofread their writing, and have a professional, consistent and easy to use site design.

GraceySells
February 5th, 2015, 01:01 PM

The site architects used the unedited version on accident, I've pointed it out to them and they will fix it as soon as they are free and available to do so.

On another note, yes, you'd be correct in stating that Suba is a smaller company than Aeria. This means that they have a lot less staff, and the staff they do have sometimes have more pressing matters than immediately fixing a FAQ, what, with the launch of their next game a week and a bit away. What I can say is our DOMO GM's and forum mod team are doing our best to answer your questions in a timely matter and address your issues, but because of the size of our team, it may take us a bit longer than it would have taken Aeria. Please be patient, we're trying our best.

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 01:07 PM
The site architects used the unedited version on accident, I've pointed it out to them and they will fix it as soon as they are free and available to do so.

On another note, yes, you'd be correct in stating that Suba is a smaller company than Aeria. This means that they have a lot less staff, and the staff they do have sometimes have more pressing matters than immediately fixing a FAQ, what, with the launch of their next game a week and a bit away. What I can say is our DOMO GM's and forum mod team are doing our best to answer your questions in a timely matter and address your issues, but because of the size of our team, it may take us a bit longer than it would have taken Aeria. Please be patient, we're trying our best.

Sounds good! ^^
To clarify, I have no problem with DOMO's support at all. You're doing a great job on that front.
I was referring to other games on this site, which don't look so well-supported -- I don't want DOMO to end up like that.
My problems specifically with DOMO are the site, (which I understand you're going to fix, but won't be convinced until I actually see it), and the trailer.

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 01:56 PM

I don't know what happened to you, but even during my old spat with their old GF/EE staff they still answered all my tickets even if I was insulting them.

Suba I haven't utilized support enough to be qualified to comment on.

ChallengerAhri
February 5th, 2015, 02:05 PM
I don't know what happened to you, but even during my old spat with their old GF/EE staff they still answered all my tickets even if I was insulting them.

Suba I haven't utilized support enough to be qualified to comment on.

They were probably intimidated by you and/or felt threatened.

Sergster1
February 5th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Have the quests been re-balanced in order to grant a more reasonable amount of XP if you're at a higher level? I remember end game questing being silly when you could just grind mobs. Speaking of which has the XP amount for killing mobs been tweaked in any way? I don't want to see people getting to 60 too easily I'd just like it to not be as hard as it was.

Carecrow
February 5th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Have the quests been re-balanced in order to grant a more reasonable amount of XP if you're at a higher level? I remember end game questing being silly when you could just grind mobs. Speaking of which has the XP amount for killing mobs been tweaked in any way? I don't want to see people getting to 60 too easily I'd just like it to not be as hard as it was.

It'd rather get EXP from killing stuff than walking/flying from one side of a map to the other and spamming next > next > next through terrible NPC dialogue. I hope they leave it the same.

Miradora
February 5th, 2015, 04:03 PM
A lot of quests were made much easier to complete (vastly improved drop rates for the quest item) and had xp increased somewhat at some point, but they are still only really viable at the low levels, and mainly so for people who lack the items, subs or parties to level effectively through other means.

Only a few of them are actually effective, namely a few specific ones where the questgiver is very close to the mobs, the quest is quickly completable, and the xp is good. Most quests still take you too far from the questgiver or require far too many kills to complete to provide decent xp.

They are still slower compared to effective grinding, especially if you are not getting the xp for the mob kills (using a high level pet to farm them was popular among some on IC), and the higher you get, the less viable they are for leveling.

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM
They were probably intimidated by you and/or felt threatened.

intimidating? moi?

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM
A lot of quests were made much easier to complete (vastly improved drop rates for the quest item) and had xp increased somewhat at some point, but they are still only really viable at the low levels, and mainly so for people who lack the items, subs or parties to level effectively through other means.

Only a few of them are actually effective, namely a few specific ones where the questgiver is very close to the mobs, the quest is quickly completable, and the xp is good. Most quests still take you too far from the questgiver or require far too many kills to complete to provide decent xp.

They are still slower compared to effective grinding, especially if you are not getting the xp for the mob kills (using a high level pet to farm them was popular among some on IC), and the higher you get, the less viable they are for leveling.

Even when I didn't get a team, I never did the quests. While waiting for teams, I ended up doing elders lol. I did a few though when I originally started playing, because my previous mmo was mainly quest-based so I was used to it, but they didn't give anything in comparison to team grinding so I gave up on 'em. And, as you said, the NPCs sometimes make you run all over the darn map lol. The only quests I found useful and actually completed were the quests to unlock areas (like Grizzy and Foggy) and the mirror quests. I didn't bother with the rest.

Matchamatsu
February 5th, 2015, 05:12 PM
It'd rather get EXP from killing stuff than walking/flying from one side of a map to the other and spamming next > next > next through terrible NPC dialogue. I hope they leave it the same.

^yeah this ain't no korean mmo. Lets keep it that way!

Oxycore
February 5th, 2015, 05:19 PM
You need some cold water poured on you, stop being so optimistic! Here's a list of reasons why everything's a disaster:

maybeishouldn'tpostthi-

If you don't want to play on Subagames and/or think that everything Subagames touches is going to go down in flames, that's cool. But I don't get why you have so much hate for this Canadian company.

Shazaki
February 5th, 2015, 05:35 PM

maybeishouldn'tpostthi-

dude if your miserable and unhappy thats fine, but take that somewhere else, quite frankly, we dont want your pessimism and negativity here. this community was built around its positivity and kindness, if your here to ruin people's day or destroy other peoples hope then leave. go find what ever makes you happy and invest your time into that instead of investing your time and energy into ruining other peoples DREAMS and happiness.... that is all
^^^^^ see what i did there? i said DREAMS as in DREAM of mirror online

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 06:17 PM
If you don't want to play on Subagames and/or think that everything Subagames touches is going to go down in flames, that's cool. But I don't get why you have so much hate for this Canadian company.

what he wrote was downright mild compared to what Aeria used to get.

dude if your miserable and unhappy thats fine, but take that somewhere else, quite frankly, we dont want your pessimism and negativity here. this community was built around its positivity and kindness, if your here to ruin people's day or destroy other peoples hope then leave. go find what ever makes you happy and invest your time into that instead of investing your time and energy into ruining other peoples DREAMS and happiness.... that is all

so anything short of blind optimism won't do for you?

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 06:23 PM

Ummmmmm Am I the only one who read Ghira's post as a joke..........? I don't think he meant for it to be serious xD (especially when added the "I'm reducing everyone's enthusiasm.")

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 06:25 PM

Nupe! THIS COMMUNITY MUST ALWAYS BE HAPPY! ALWAYS! If not, we'll pull a Joker Smile on you :')

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Nupe! THIS COMMUNITY MUST ALWAYS BE HAPPY! ALWAYS! If not, we'll pull a Joker Smile on you :')

I must have missed that memo while reading GS apps.

Shazaki
February 5th, 2015, 06:40 PM
what he wrote was downright mild compared to what Aeria used to get.

it can, but i believe in karma, you get what you put out, domo wont be prefect, but if you put out negative energy all your gonna see are the negatives, put forward positive energy and you shall see better results, its a way to live your life more positively

im finally a resident whoohoo!:D

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 06:46 PM
it can, but i believe in karma, you get what you put out, domo wont be prefect, but if you put out negative energy all your gonna see are the negatives, put forward positive energy and you shall see better results, its a way to live your life more positively

Lool Gratz but "make your posts count, don't count your posts"~

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 07:09 PM
DOMO's gonna be great! Subagames is great! The world is great! EVERYTHING IS GREAT!
I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :D :D :D :D :D

Kitababie
February 5th, 2015, 07:13 PM
DOMO's gonna be great! Subagames is great! The world is great! EVERYTHING IS GREAT!
^ Much better. This message has been Kita approved.

ChallengerAhri
February 5th, 2015, 08:02 PM

not optimistic enough 2/10

DOMOAKFrost
February 5th, 2015, 08:21 PM

I tried optimism once.

Then Bigbeam happened.

Haven't looked back since.

Ghirahim
February 5th, 2015, 08:42 PM
At least we can all agree on hating one thing:

ChallengerAhri
February 5th, 2015, 08:45 PM

How dare you bring that atrocious monstrosity into this holy sanctity?
We here at Suba forums have standards.

Pandurs
February 5th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Woooot party in mah pants!!! ;3

sauce is boss

Domo is sauce

NotHereCantDelete
February 7th, 2015, 06:31 AM
I do not expect people to think "YAY OMFG EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE PERFECT AND THERE'S RAINBOW BUNNIES AND SUNSHINE EVERYWHERE", because I never feel that way about anything (what do you expect, I'm English)
Yes some bits of the FAQ were wrong and not all the nitpicks have been fixed, but the GMs are working on getting Domo released which is keeping them very busy, and while Gracey and I can suggest things and write new things, we don't have the power to edit the Domo main page.
Once Domo is up and running they'll hopefully have time for some smaller things, in the meantime keep suggesting changes if you think they're important but keep them as suggestions rather than a cry of DOOOOM and lets try to keep this thread on track.
I have had a really bad week and I'm totally not above infracting you all~ jk

Ghirahim
February 7th, 2015, 11:47 AM
I do not expect people to think "YAY OMFG EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE PERFECT AND THERE'S RAINBOW BUNNIES AND SUNSHINE EVERYWHERE", because I never feel that way about anything (what do you expect, I'm English)
Yes some bits of the FAQ were wrong and not all the nitpicks have been fixed, but the GMs are working on getting Domo released which is keeping them very busy, and while Gracey and I can suggest things and write new things, we don't have the power to edit the Domo main page.
Once Domo is up and running they'll hopefully have time for some smaller things, in the meantime keep suggesting changes if you think they're important but keep them as suggestions rather than a cry of DOOOOM and lets try to keep this thread on track.
I have had a really bad week and I'm totally not above infracting you all~ jk

I wasn't blaming the mods. I'm just crying DOOOOM

NotHereCantDelete
February 7th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oh I know you weren't blaming the mods lol, it's just I'd love to be able to help more than I am doing, but it's simply not on the cards.
You say DOOM one more time I'mma start slapping people <(o.o^)