PDA

View Full Version : When DOMO was first announced for it's relaunch

Ganreth
February 4th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Was I the only one who was brought to tears by all of the memories when they found out that DOMO was coming back?

AndreaY
February 5th, 2015, 05:11 AM
I think you were not alone (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=60810&highlight=domo)!

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:45 AM
Definitely not alone :)

KiyomiHime
February 9th, 2015, 01:47 AM
ur not alone i love domo so much it still my number 1 favorite game i played it fore years btw i was on Onyx xD

ArdenLyn
February 9th, 2015, 01:49 AM
I didn't cry, but I did go through all my screenshots feeling all nostalgic and whatnot, so I guess that's close enough.

MuinXhan1
February 9th, 2015, 03:44 AM
well I didnt know how to react cause I was half asleep cause a friend woke me up and told me to check facebook, well one day to be rudely woken up and worth it! now I'm impatient to get back and start the grind to cap again haha GLORIOUS! \[T]/

Kalasyn
February 9th, 2015, 04:12 AM
Definitely not alone!! I did this crazy happy dance when it was announced. :3

Kirbychu
February 9th, 2015, 04:22 AM
I definitely also did a happy dance and acted like a giddy schoolgirl for days until the initial hype started to wear off...and when they announced the release date, I was back to acting like a crazy hyper person. I still have to force myself to calm down sometimes cuz I just get so excited I wanna jump around like a...person who jumps around a lot? idk

MuinXhan1
February 9th, 2015, 04:53 AM
I definitely also did a happy dance and acted like a giddy schoolgirl for days until the initial hype started to wear off...and when they announced the release date, I was back to acting like a crazy hyper person. I still have to force myself to calm down sometimes cuz I just get so excited I wanna jump around like a...person who jumps around a lot? idk
sounds like you need a trampoline heh

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 02:27 PM
I couldn't believe it then looked to see who was relaunching it, and sighed with relief when it wasn't AG.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 03:22 PM
It was only you. The rest of us hate it. :MAD: :awsum:

Ghirahim
February 10th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Nobody likes DOMO here, what are you talking about?
I was so angry when I found out such a terrible game was coming back...

XplodingGoats
February 10th, 2015, 03:29 PM
don't feed the trolls #1 key to success.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 03:49 PM
don't feed the trolls #1 key to success.

Yes it will only give them indigestion.

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 04:48 PM
I was more astonished that another NA company was willing to deal with softstar.