PDA

View Full Version : Get excited DoMO fans! cuz ily all!

Pandurs
February 5th, 2015, 09:55 PM
Hey guys this is Paako-chan I just wanted to say I'm so excited for DoMO, and can't wait to have new fun adventures with all of those who planning to play~ I wanna make new friends so lets come together like a happy family inside a dumpling of happiness and we will all have a great day in the sunny side of DoMO yaaas! ^ 3^ ...wait all sides of DoMO is always the bright side yaaaay~ * u * ;-) lets be friends! *nod nod* ok?

Agiantnotepad
February 5th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Hi Paako-Chan, glad to see you are so pumped up for it. See you in game.

Nekori
February 5th, 2015, 11:03 PM
I'm super excited too!

Kitemay
February 6th, 2015, 02:52 AM
i'll be there

MuinXhan1
February 6th, 2015, 03:52 AM
7 days TILL WE RIDE BACK TO THE PROMISE LANDS UNTIL DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!

NARAPIDANA
February 6th, 2015, 06:35 AM
Super Excited XD

MinatoU
February 6th, 2015, 07:12 AM
I'm not exited enough

ZuToDoRiToKa
February 6th, 2015, 09:48 AM
I'm beyond excited already, checking forum or anything related to DOMO when im bored just to relief a bit of my excitement....(should've announce the release date 2 date before the release so then i wouldn't have to go berserk with excitement for 14 straight days)

Kitababie
February 6th, 2015, 09:57 AM
See you in game :D -bounces with excitement- hehhe

8thgod
February 6th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Have fun, we all will.

Eostre
February 6th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Can't wait, the last few days til CB is killing me! I'm so excited. (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Amaiha
February 6th, 2015, 04:01 PM
Such excitement can't wait to see ya in game. x3

Pandurs
February 7th, 2015, 01:15 AM
Do the jig ~( O u O )~

MuinXhan1
February 7th, 2015, 04:49 AM
ugh 6 days to go what can take about a week to do........

SeekingKnowledge
February 7th, 2015, 03:54 PM
~Does the happy dance but with a hundred times more excitement then ever before~ AAH!! The wait is killing me!!! But....it's worth it...IT'S WORTH IT!!!! >_< Must.. Wait.. Just.. A.. Little.. More..!!

Ghirahim
February 7th, 2015, 03:57 PM
~Does the happy dance but with a hundred times more excitement then ever before~ AAH!! The wait is killing me!!! But....it's worth it...IT'S WORTH IT!!!! >_< Must.. Wait.. Just.. A.. Little.. More..!!

http://youtu.be/afwPTrOGxaM?t=5s

SeekingKnowledge
February 7th, 2015, 04:05 PM
http://youtu.be/afwPTrOGxaM?t=5s

Lol xD Cool video. But still waiting....ever....so....patiently. >_< Just a few more days...just a few more day♫

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:42 AM
Hey there Paako-chan, words cannot describe my hype. :X

Pandurs
February 12th, 2015, 01:35 PM
OHHHHH YAAAAASSSS! I LOVE YOU ALL uw u *snuggles all of you guys* (~ O wO)~ doin tha dancin' jiggy~ oh bby~

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Hey guys this is Paako-chan I just wanted to say I'm so excited for DoMO, and can't wait to have new fun adventures with all of those who planning to play~ I wanna make new friends so lets come together like a happy family inside a dumpling of happiness and we will all have a great day in the sunny side of DoMO yaaas! ^ 3^ ...wait all sides of DoMO is always the bright side yaaaay~ * u * ;-) lets be friends! *nod nod* ok?

Whenever the beta is out, want to share IGN's? I'd love to have another person to experience the game with!

VirtualHeart
February 12th, 2015, 11:49 PM
(~o w o)~" real excited Pakko-chan~ jiggin it~