PDA

View Full Version : Where are your Lvling Spots?

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Just like the title says

Where are your leveling spots gonna be & From Lvl to Lvl
Mine is After lvl 10
The Well From 10-15
Inn Basement (Ima Main there) 15- 20/21
Birdy Tower (Phoenix Tower, Hate this place) 20 +
Then so on and So forth. These are just for the first few Lvls whether solo/team based.

Carecrow
February 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM
All those maps are gonna be bottle-necked for about a week

Ghirahim
February 7th, 2015, 02:25 PM
I didn't play very seriously near the end of DOMO, I've forgotten so much. I can't remember levelling spots for different levels, guess I'll be relearning a lot.

All those maps are gonna be bottle-necked for about a week

Hopefully.

Xiaoming001
February 7th, 2015, 02:45 PM
10-16 townhall basement
17-22 placid plain
23-30 big beam

But I am now thinking that since close to 6000 keys are given out. Will I have to find new leveling spot

Carecrow
February 7th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Are we even going to have Bigbeam?

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 02:51 PM

Yea we might not have BigBeam till later patch.

Ghirahim
February 7th, 2015, 02:53 PM

I don't think so, no.
I don't think we'll even have all the jobs at first.

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 02:56 PM
I don't think so, no.
I don't think we'll even have all the jobs at first.

we wont actually, jobs like fencer and WitchDoctor etc. might be later patch

MinatoU
February 7th, 2015, 03:02 PM
The secret cow level

Kirbychu
February 7th, 2015, 03:29 PM
The secret cow level

best level ever.

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Just like the title says

Where are your leveling spots gonna be & From Lvl to Lvl
Mine is After lvl 10
The Well From 10-15
Inn Basement (Ima Main there) 15- 20/21
Birdy Tower (Phoenix Tower, Hate this place) 20 +
Then so on and So forth. These are just for the first few Lvls whether solo/team based.

Lol Birdy Tower. Phoenix I liked. Mpob was fun.

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 06:04 PM
Lol Birdy Tower. Phoenix I liked. Mpob was fun.

I hate birdy tower all together.. LOL its just to hard to run thru

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 06:09 PM
I hate birdy tower all together.. LOL its just to hard to run thru

Whaat you can't be serious ? That was like the easiest one to walk through and the only one where I could get to vip without gettin lost or dyin. xD

DOMOAKFrost
February 7th, 2015, 06:25 PM
What is this "leveling" thing you speak of.

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Whaat you can't be serious ? That was like the easiest one to walk through and the only one where I could get to vip without gettin lost or dyin. xD

Not uh! "oh ima take a quick run to the 3rd/4th floor of the tower" half 2nd floor up youre swarmed by birds LOL. i swear.

8thgod
February 7th, 2015, 07:34 PM
What is this "leveling" thing you speak of.

Leveling areas.

Carecrow
February 7th, 2015, 08:50 PM
Leveling areas.

Wow.

10char

Einheart
February 7th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Well 10-15
Tavern 14-18
Inn Basement 15-22
Phoenix Tower 20-28
Neptune Tower (?) 23-31
Grizzly Garrison 28-35
Pandora (was it?) 33-40

its the usual partying spots, lots of death might be involved:P

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 09:00 PM
Not uh! "oh ima take a quick run to the 3rd/4th floor of the tower" half 2nd floor up youre swarmed by birds LOL. i swear.

xD Okay yeah but that's why you always have the highest level person go there first and then you tele to them. But I swear it's way more easier than the rest LOL.

Leveling areas.
xD I think he was bein sarcastic.

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Well 10-15
Tavern 14-18
Inn Basement 15-22
Phoenix Tower 20-28
Neptune Tower (?) 23-31
Grizzly Garrison 28-35
Pandora (was it?) 33-40

its the usual partying spots, lots of death might be involved:P

Pandora's Grotto. :3

Cleftobismal
February 7th, 2015, 09:31 PM
I'll just take advantage of mechanics to grind at neptune zombies as a level 14. Lelz Assuming the item mall in Open Beta will have those things again initially. : >

Einheart
February 7th, 2015, 09:43 PM
I'll just take advantage of mechanics to grind at neptune zombies as a level 14. Lelz Assuming the item mall in Open Beta will have those things again initially. : >

what mechanics?!

Kirbychu
February 7th, 2015, 10:41 PM
I'm assuming he means the HP necklaces? Which in no way let anyone solo neptune's zombies at level 14. They had a cooldown and if you didn't glitch them they had a duration/durability. It didn't make you into the god people like to say they did. Also I'm fairly certain that enough people have complained about them on here that they probably wont be released for a good long while if at all (along with the nurse saras).

Einheart
February 7th, 2015, 11:22 PM
Didn't know of that, but doubt we'll have the same bugs and all as aeria's at least
Since Suba took the liberty of giving ETA before, I can only think they translated it themselves.

Cleftobismal
February 7th, 2015, 11:54 PM
I'm assuming he means the HP necklaces? Which in no way let anyone solo neptune's zombies at level 14. They had a cooldown and if you didn't glitch them they had a duration/durability. It didn't make you into the god people like to say they did. Also I'm fairly certain that enough people have complained about them on here that they probably wont be released for a good long while if at all (along with the nurse saras).

Actually student saras is the most op one. She tanks everything for you like a train. (Though I don't anticipate these pets and items to be released to us yet) The hp necklaces are meh. I value the MP ones.

DOMOAKFrost
February 7th, 2015, 11:54 PM

There's all kinds of people claiming that they know "exploits" nowadays.

Cleftobismal
February 7th, 2015, 11:58 PM
There's all kinds of people claiming that they know "exploits" nowadays.

Well Mechanics meaning kiting, CCing, Pills, Onyx, Refine, and the job system shouldn't be much of an exploit. I'm curious in where did you think I meant bugging. :evil: (#LvL10BeforeP2W)

Edit: Almost forgot about Books. I shall have my revenge on the Shura's in PvP. Bwahahahahaha.

DOMOAKFrost
February 8th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Well Mechanics meaning kiting, CCing, Pills, Onyx, Refine, and the job system shouldn't be much of an exploit. I'm curious in where did you think I meant bugging. :evil: (#LvL10BeforeP2W)

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Assuming you do have god mode, so you don't need to waste time kiting and whatever.

Neptune Zombies are level 31, at level 14, that's a 45% damage reduction off the bat. This is on top of the ~45% hit rate reduction, meaning your damage efficiency at a whopping 30%, multiply that by the 25% bonus in exp, you get around 38% DPS efficiency for EXP.

Zombies give 1.08 EXP per point of HP, which is not even half of the 2.6 EXP/HP ratio for your plan to make sense.

I also would note that you picked a dancer mob, meaning higher evasion rates than other mobs.

I also would note that zombies have an attack debuff, so you'd be hitting even less damage.

So you tell me, what were you planning?

Cleftobismal
February 8th, 2015, 12:34 AM
Snip

If you would like to have a debate about this, you may send me a PM. : > This is a time for celebration and aspirations. Not a thread for heated debates. Whatever your intentions are. :COOL:

SirPwn
February 9th, 2015, 09:43 AM
10-15 > Town Hall Basement
15-22 > Inn Basement
22-27 > Phoenix Tower
27-33 > Neptune's Temple

No love for the Fields!

JerryxpluF2561e
February 9th, 2015, 11:16 AM
10-15 > Town Hall Basement
15-22 > Inn Basement
22-27 > Phoenix Tower
27-33 > Neptune's Temple

No love for the Fields!

10-15 you can do under town hall killing zombies then rats
15-20 ish you can go under inn basement and kill either the zombie pupu or keg monster
20-27 you can go phoenix tower and kill male bird of paradise if you are in a group or female bird of paradise if you solo and is magic class.
Neptune you can still kill globs for decent exp or turtles. Usually teams goes for the ice zombies there
Grizzly is the bandit place in copperhorn or something? they do a lot of physical damage so some people skip it and go right for pandora but it is good exp if you got a good team (need good merc and doc)
Pandora people kill the giant dog and the prisoner? The pulling of the prisoner is very rough on the puller (you might get dizzy after a while).
Town God Temple was insane I remember people used to grind there forever when it was the end game content back then.....
Foggy is good exp
Dragon den is when things get tricky. The flying snake also does magic water damage so the tank need to wear robe pretty much. And most of the time a whole team is fighting one or two snakes..... if I remember correctly, a earth ring and or earth buff from wizard helps a bit.
Although at this point is when people got the money to buy all those fancy gold armor and weapons.

after neptune you can go grizzly, then pandora grotto or skip right to it if you got decent team. after that it was either foggy forest or town god temple, then I guess it is dragon den time? I quit before the release of the materials after dragon den so I don't know much after that. You would be near level 60 I think after dragon den.

Those location are for people who party together, soloing you can do the same location or the open field. Although I do vaguely remember that you get more experience from mob in dungeons?

yeah been about 5 years for me since I played..... so can't remember all the levels.

Gambachi
February 9th, 2015, 11:23 AM
Spent most of my time in Town-God Temple at around 35 - 45 I think it was? Pretty good and fast exp with the right build beating on those floaty head things. They go down well to magic attacks. Could get a tad tense in there as well mind so keeps you on your toes and certainly is not boring. I think the tactic was kill fast so they don't have time to re spawn and swarm you . :X

Certainly my fave levelling spot.

Usakochi
February 9th, 2015, 11:31 AM
It depends on my class honestly. Sometimes I prefer to go out into the fields to level since there are quests and it's quicker.. sometimes the usual spots.. sometimes I just explored. Depends on your skillset and build as to what's going to be fastest for your character--unless you're in a party, then there are some pretty standard ones such as have been discussed.. but the open world is always an option too :)

KiyomiHime
February 9th, 2015, 11:43 AM
10 well 15-20 inn basement 20-25 probably 22-27 ? i dont rember the levels lol um Neptune temple 27-33-35 ? Grizz
35-40-41 Pandora Gratto 40-50 foggy forest 50 dragon den

KiyomiHime
February 9th, 2015, 12:10 PM
how can we not have all the job or big bean when they where ardy in English before on aeria which i dont like aeria very much e.e

i love suba atm cuss they r bringing back my top number 1 favorite game

Summerstream
February 9th, 2015, 12:21 PM
how can we not have all the job or big bean when they where ardy in English before on aeria which i dont like aeria very much e.e

i love suba atm cuss they r bringing back my top number 1 favorite game

Bigbeam/Witch Doctor was one of the last patches Aeria got. Someone else can likely elaborate on the patches.

As for my leveling spots, uhh...

Well/Town-hall/EN Zombies for the lv 10 area
Inn/Crypt/Placid for 15+
I typically start Copperhorn at about... 17? Its a nice zone change.
At about 20, I go to Placid/PT

...I do a healthy mix of party and solo, so.. ;3

8thgod
February 9th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Bigbeam/Witch Doctor was one of the last patches Aeria got. Someone else can likely elaborate on the patches.

As for my leveling spots, uhh...

Well/Town-hall/EN Zombies for the lv 10 area
Inn/Crypt/Placid for 15+
I typically start Copperhorn at about... 17? Its a nice zone change.
At about 20, I go to Placid/PT

...I do a healthy mix of party and solo, so.. ;3

i solo'd everything back then q.q dark times

Vodalaire
February 9th, 2015, 10:41 PM
The Well until 15
Inn Basement until around 22
Pheonix Tower for ages since i love drop farming there also