PDA

View Full Version : Hi, And I'm new.

LimftwprDKvSr6Q
February 7th, 2015, 02:20 PM
What exactly is DOMO about and how fun is the game?

The only thing that I know about the game is that it was published before and got closed down.

Carecrow
February 7th, 2015, 02:23 PM
There's flying pigs and a coked-up bunny rabbit.

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 04:48 PM
So the phrase "When pigs fly" doesn't work. :c

Superstarstrike
February 7th, 2015, 06:03 PM
^well there's some of the community

In a nutshell, DoMO is a game that focuses more on social interactions with other people, has a customizable job system with 14 different jobs, and isn't a "do this whole quest line and you beat the game" MMO.

ElectyDaltic
February 8th, 2015, 12:04 AM
It is a game where you go out and start leveling, you end up talking to other players a lot since pressing buttons is easy. Then you get frustrated with the grinding but you don't leave the game because of the family you now belong to. So now you just sit in town talking for hours and every now and then either do Elder quests or try to level for an hour :D

OR

you continue to grind a lot because you like grinding and you want the drops so you can buy a bunch of costumes :D

THEN

there is the small arena that I hope will see more life like when it was first released (wonder if we'll start with it or not)

basiclly it is a game where if it were to be shut down and a Lost & Found (It is a game where you go out and start leveling, you end up talking to other players a lot since pressing buttons is easy. Then you get frustrated with the grinding but you don't leave the game because of the family you now belong to. So now you just sit in town talking for hours and every now and then either do Elder quests or try to level for an hour :D

OR

you continue to grind a lot because you like grinding and you want the drops so you can buy a bunch of costumes :D

THEN

there is the small arena that I hope will see more life like when it was first released (wonder if we'll start with it or not)

basiclly it is a game where if it were to be shut down and a Lost & Found forum is started you won't be able to remember if you were friends with someone or not because you see almost everyone) forum is started you won't be able to remember if you were friends with someone or not because you see almost everyone

Edit: eww random spaces between lines that idk how to fix

DOMOAKFrost
February 8th, 2015, 12:11 AM
What exactly is DOMO about and how fun is the game?

The only thing that I know about the game is that it was published before and got closed down.

You should think of it in reverse, it got closed down but people showed enough interest to reverse that.

Pookas
February 8th, 2015, 12:48 AM
If you're a solo player maybe you will not last long.
Domo is community-oriented game after all.

Cleftobismal
February 8th, 2015, 12:51 AM
If you're a solo player maybe you will not last long.
Domo is community-oriented game after all.

Add some money and it's very possible.

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Personally this is my first mmo I've ever played and when I heard it was shutting down I was really sad. Now that it's coming back everyone I know who play's games today have not heard me stop talking about it since I've found out about its re-release. I've met people on DOMO that are really nice and helpful and I can't wait to reconnect with my old guild members, we had great memories and I'm so happy we can make more and I honestly can't wait. This game is adorable, very helpful player base, it's old school but I really like it and I honestly can't wait until this Friday. :)