PDA

View Full Version : So with only 6 days left what're you doing to occupy your time

CloudMamori
February 7th, 2015, 07:49 PM
ME IM WATCHING NETFLIX and wrapping up my mabinogi storylines so i can say i finished that character as far as i cared to go.

No i don't feel like getting the highest title for a job either o3o it's already too easy to do everything.

NARAPIDANA
February 7th, 2015, 09:51 PM
playing Taiwan DoMO for refresh my memory about DOMO, and do my work :D

Amaiha
February 7th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Dude Netflix for lyfe.

ChallengerAhri
February 7th, 2015, 10:06 PM
I can't concentrate on a single activity because the hype train has almost reached it's destination.

Matchamatsu
February 7th, 2015, 10:38 PM
ME? outside in the sunlight.

Einheart
February 7th, 2015, 11:24 PM
I had to calm myself with Gintama.

DOMOAKFrost
February 7th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Work.

AoEII.

Reading random articles about WWII.

Though I suspect this will continue on for a lot longer than 6 days.

Cleftobismal
February 8th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Training for a month to work with a call center helping stranded drivers finding a tow truck while sitting at home in my Yaoi Pajama's & Mug.

And read more Yaoi.

Pookas
February 8th, 2015, 12:41 AM
Work, work!
And then retired on 13th.

MuinXhan1
February 8th, 2015, 01:58 AM
lurking forums, league, tera, warframe, heroes of the storm, hearthstone; NONE OF IT CUTTING IT MAN I NEED MY FIX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ flip!

Kirbsy
February 8th, 2015, 03:40 AM
Roleplay. Lots, and lots, of roleplay. x3

AbsolutelyAneirin
February 8th, 2015, 04:24 AM
Let's see...hmm

Today I have to do IT programming homework as well as study for a Math test that is on Monday. Spending time with the boyfriend in the evening. Tuesday I have a quiz in IT on conditional statements in coding and working on a group project in Business Communications. By "working on a group project" I mean refereeing between two groups that sit near each other that purposefully picked the Boys vs Girls logic and I'm just sitting there like "I'm a gay man who happens to be the queen of this class and I think both of you groups are crazy, honestly." Wednesday I'm spending time with the boyfriend again but this time with his family at his house. Thursday I lose all sanity as I dive into DOMO's CB. All contact with the outside world will be lost.

P.S. My boyfriend and I did re-schedule Valentine's Day for later this month because of his work schedule. The fact that DOMO's CB happens to be the day before the original date is just an added bonus. XD

TrippyLogic
February 8th, 2015, 05:04 AM

Sunlight? what's that?

LiliumF94Jr562j
February 8th, 2015, 06:12 AM
Im working so i can take the weekend off to play DoMo ^^ yay

ArdenLyn
February 8th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Work, exercise and playing Phantasy Star Zero, hoping I can get a Psycho Wand to drop before spend all my time on Domo again.

AndreaY
February 8th, 2015, 07:24 AM
I'm just continuing to play the games I am on, and doing all other my IRL stuff. ;)

Cleftobismal
February 8th, 2015, 08:19 AM

How I feel about your sunlight.

http://i62.tinypic.com/123y07q.gif

HippieGoddess
February 8th, 2015, 08:46 AM

Sunlight? Morning?

Are those the things that you see when you go to the "outside"?

Usakochi
February 8th, 2015, 09:12 AM
I've been doing my usual day to day. Picked up a cheap game for my 3DS as well since I'm stuck inside most of the time. I also have been, during my free time, playing other MMOS and researching builds/crafting for DOMO again. It's been a long time since I played and there's a lot I have forgotten ^^a. I'm not overly anxious, but I do look forward to the 13th. Dem red lines o' fate.

Vodalaire
February 8th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Playing Destiny
And trying to get my PC into working condition since it hasnt been used in 12 months

Fanonymous
February 8th, 2015, 12:09 PM
watching anime when it got released, watching some tv series i've been folowing, reading every forum thread here, refreshing domo main page to check those download button, reading some thing at domo wikia, downloading other game so i don't get bored( i've download for more than 3 new indie game that got released or thesting trial it's alpha version

ChallengerAhri
February 8th, 2015, 12:37 PM
fine dining and breathing.

Hendrex
February 8th, 2015, 12:45 PM
work keeps me pretty busy, other then that playing L4D 2 and other fun games on the PC , oh and shoveling snow, lots and lots of snow.. 0.0

Amaiha
February 8th, 2015, 02:01 PM
work keeps me pretty busy, other then that playing L4D 2 and other fun games on the PC , oh and shoveling snow, lots and lots of snow.. 0.0

Yup shovelin that snow. It's broken many backs and has put many people out. Tragic really.

Succubusty
February 8th, 2015, 02:08 PM
Working. Making prii graphics. Trying to get back into rping (jesus when did it become such a hassle). Catching up with friends before I have to ditch them. Hanging out with the boyfriend. Playing FFXIV. Playing Harvest Moon ANB. Playing Persona Q. Drooling over Persona 5 stuff.

But most importantly, still dying slowly on the inside because none of it is enough.

Icywind1980
February 8th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Playing Grand Fantasia.. sue me I still like it. >_<;;

Ghirahim
February 8th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Playing Grand Fantasia.. sue me I still like it. >_<;;

k lawsuit on the way

Icywind1980
February 8th, 2015, 02:45 PM
k lawsuit on the way

I'll see you in court on Caturday!

ArdenLyn
February 8th, 2015, 03:09 PM
That game is still going? I thought it died around the time Eden Eternal came out.

Icywind1980
February 8th, 2015, 03:21 PM
That game is still going? I thought it died around the time Eden Eternal came out.

Nope it's still alive and kickin! :XD:

DOMOAKFrost
February 8th, 2015, 03:41 PM
Nope it's still alive and kickin! :XD:

I should go back to check it out sometime. I still have the client.

Icywind1980
February 8th, 2015, 04:42 PM
I should go back to check it out sometime. I still have the client.

I don't know how much we're supposed to talk about it here, but I think the old client may not work. I had it too, but had to uninstall and reinstall because of some kind of updates.

Kalasyn
February 8th, 2015, 06:00 PM
The closer we get to the 13th, the more anxious and impatient I get. I'm trying to occupy myself with other things, like Netflix, MH3U, Fantasy Life, and school, but all I'm really doing is obsessing over the forums. :XD:

It sucks that CB releases on the day MH4U releases! D:

Starrleigh
February 8th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Watch TV series I'm keeping up with, Netflix [mainly Vampire Diaries at the moment], read Gossip Girl novels, play random various Android games on my tablet, play Harvest Moon: A New Beginning when I feel like it, download CC for Sims 4, makes sims in Sims 4... Suffice it to say... I have plenty of stuff to occupy my time until DoMO comes out. Doesn't mean I'm not still anxiously waiting though.

Kyle770
February 8th, 2015, 07:23 PM
study, and doing some research about DOMO :p

Ghirahim
February 8th, 2015, 07:55 PM
I'm occupying too much of my time checking this forum, dat's fer sure.
My brain doesn't seem to get the message there is no point in doing so, it won't make the game be released sooner.

Matchamatsu
February 8th, 2015, 08:18 PM

Have to stock up on vitamin D before we lock ourselves in darkness for months grinding. I went out in the sun today and I didn't turn into a pile of ash, was a bit blinded though.

Kitababie
February 8th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Hibernation until OB~

Kalasyn
February 8th, 2015, 09:00 PM
I'm occupying too much of my time checking this forum, dat's fer sure.
My brain doesn't seem to get the message there is no point in doing so, it won't make the game be released sooner.

Haha that's exactly what I'm doing too. xD Our brains definitely are not getting the message!

CloudMamori
February 9th, 2015, 12:06 AM
Sunlight? Morning?

Are those the things that you see when you go to the "outside"?

I think it's part of the new patch for the "Real World" it's one of those new danger implements. I heard it blinds you to oncoming threats and turns your skin a painful red after prolonged exposure

Capnnyphry
February 9th, 2015, 01:11 AM
Next semester starts tomorrow so I'm gonna occupy all my time by studying and catching up on any shows I've started watching. I'll also be trying to sell all the stuff on my market on gaia *~* inflation is really bad right now so I hope my stuff sells. That's pretty much what I'll be up to ^~^ hehehe