PDA

View Full Version : How About a Nostalgic Reintroduction

Minoru101
February 9th, 2015, 05:40 AM
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is excited out the rebirth of DOMO.
If you're not, then why are you even here?!
I been browsing around the post in the Suba DOMO Forum and was like "Who the hell are you, and you, do I know you? DO you remember me?!" Its very saddening.
There is a Facebook group but you can just reach so many people from that.
I want to reconnect with old players and meet new ones, but its really difficult if i don't even know your name/username.

My IGN was iPokey, but I'm probably going to start this new domo with a new name and race.
I was like 12 when i started to play DOMO...haha rebellious child. I am currently 18 and a senior in high school.
I was from the sapphire server playing as a little white headed sprite. I think i was male. I'm pretty sure i played a male character.
I started out as a thief and fail leveling up until level 30, then decided to do some research and testing on a path a should take. I was a skill spammer, and hopefully will be able to skill spam in this server.
I maxed all my job to level 70 and rode around on my SE5 Ruby named Excalibur.
I am hopefully going to post some guide that made me what-chu may call "successful" on this game.
Ranging from SKill Spammer Guide, ASPD Guides, Pet Leveling Guide, Money Guide, Etc.
Since Suba does not have an official "help" section for Domo yet, if you want a to read the guide ahead of time, feel free to send me a message! I will happily share my knowledge!

To all the old player that know/know of me: HEY HOW YOU BEEN! WEEEE DOMO COMING BACK YASSSS!!!

To the new player that i will know: Nice to meet you! Please be kind to me and ill repay the nice gesture :)

Feel Free to send me messages! I need to reconnect with my gamer self and talk..game...

Mwyc
February 16th, 2015, 03:29 PM
ewwwwwwiee its u.

LuLuNoir
February 16th, 2015, 03:44 PM
ewwwwwwiee its u.

I know right.

XxCook3hm0nstaxX
February 16th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Sapphire
Ign: Cook3hM0nstA
Momma Duck of ~*S0LDIERS*~ guild