PDA

View Full Version : DoMO Closed Beta "Find The Bug" Event

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 05:36 AM
DoMO Closed Beta "Find The Bug" Event

Hello everyone! This is an user-run event that will be running over all the time the closed beta is up.

The event consists on premiate the users that will contribute to the game quality, reporting any bug they will find into closed beta.

Discussion thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74770)

The Prizes
A total of 50,000 Suba Points will be distributed to the winners;
The winners can redeem their prize asking for one item of their choose from cash shop, whose price does not exceed a given amount, that will be communicated at the end of the event, when winners are announced;

How to participate (bug report submission)
To be eligible for the event, you just have to:
play the closed beta;
when you find a bug, make a detailed bug report;
post your bug report on this thread;
don't forget to send a ticket (https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx) about your bug! SubaGames will use the ticket system to work on any bug fixing!!!
that's all! You are up and running for the event!

How winners are chosen
When event ends, a number of winners are chosen in various modes: the most liked bug, the "funny" bug, and others. And some winners are picked up randomly between all partecipants on this thread.
The prizes will be "coupled": one to who posted the bug, and one to a random user that made a "Like" to the bug!

How to make a good bug report
the report needs to be "replicable", it means you have to make good directions on how to replicate it, so any new character can follow your instructions and being able to achieve the same result and replicate your issue;
it needs be written in decent English. No need for Oxford's grammar, but at least try to avoid l33t or suburban language;
the report needs to keep in one forum post, this is more simple to handle, understand and check;
do not make references to external sources: bug checking requires too much time and less likely someone will go to "Like" it, and it may be possible such kind of reports submitted on tickets, ignored;
again, don't forget to send a ticket about your bug: game fixes will be handled only by ticket system, not forums;

Other rules
one member cannot win more than one prize (you can submit multiple posts for more bugs, if you want);
the event ends the day after closed beta ending;
any subsequent changes to the event rules, prizes, anything, will be communicated into this thread;
about any issue that may arise, my own word is final and no further appeals can be done;
your event participation, will means you agree to all above rules. If you don't agree any or all the above rules, you cannot participate the event;

Gambachi
February 10th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Please break the game for us Suba! Get drunk and mess with code or something. I want me 50k points! :evil:

Also take into account that there might be a report bug forum opening up soon after to stop this forum getting so congested with 'WHy U nu worKy!?' Threads.

LMini
February 10th, 2015, 05:47 AM
ok so i have bug, i was playing quinn and i ulted to turn into valor.
right before the ult ended i vaulted and stayed valor for the rest of the match.
pls give me suba points ty

LNova
February 10th, 2015, 05:49 AM
right before the ult ended i vaulted and stayed valor for the rest of the match.

That's the wrong ****ing game...

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 05:57 AM

Bug Submission Report
Hello, your bug submission has been reviewed, here is the final result:

REJECTED
Reason: not a report.

Not a report means your submission is missing important parts of the requisites needed for a proper bug submission, or it has been done completely ignoring the submission rules or for different scope than participate the event. If you feel your report is valid, please read carefully the submission rules and post it again. If you post more than three "Not a report" bug reports, your user will be made not eligible for the event. Thank you!

Carecrow
February 10th, 2015, 06:00 AM
If you post more than three "Not a report" bug report, your user will be made not eligible for the event. Thank you!

Was this mentioned in the rules? I'm so confused right now.

LMini
February 10th, 2015, 06:01 AM
Bug Submission Report

REJECTED

Not a report means your submission is missing some of the requisites needed for a proper bug submission. If you feel your report is valid, please read carefully the submission rules and post it again. If you post more than three "Not a report" bug report, your user will be made not eligible for the event. Thank you!

i was scared for my life, my q was aoe like valor, w worked the same but e was like quinn and my ult did nothing. i was in melee form forever and whenever i crit i would see valor shoot arrows/bolts .. this is legit a real bug report so give me my suba points

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 06:04 AM
i was scared for my life, my q was aoe like valor, w worked the same but e was like quinn and my ult did nothing. i was in melee form forever and whenever i crit i would see valor shoot arrows/bolts .. this is legit a real bug report so give me my suba points

Bug Submission Report

REJECTED

Not a report means your submission is missing important parts of the requisites needed for a proper bug submission, or it has been done completely ignoring the submission rules or for different scope than participate the event. If you feel your report is valid, please read carefully the submission rules and post it again. If you post more than three "Not a report" bug reports, your user will be made not eligible for the event. Thank you!

LMini
February 10th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Bug Submission Report

REJECTED

can you explain the rules again in details

Agiantnotepad
February 10th, 2015, 06:09 AM

one member cannot post new bugs until at least six hours have passed from last submission (any new posted bug before six hours is not eligile and void)

bug reports needs be clear, written with a decent grammar and, very important, detailed enough to be able replicate it by a third party player (bugs that cannot be replicated are ineligible and void);

Mate lets have a sit down and talk about some of these rules. Props to you making an event so here have a pat on the shoulder. If you going to maeke an event wit a rools abowt grandma plis dunt mist spewll wurds.

Secondly can you justify why we have to wait 6 hours to post for a new bug after reporting one earlier?

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 06:11 AM
can you explain the rules again in details

From the OP:

•any subsequent changes to the event rules, prizes, anything, will be communicated into this thread;

As long as I have to maintain this thread, cannot overlook jokes that maybe are going too far and starts to be no fun. For this reason have added the rule that some kind of reports will also can lead the user to be put out the competition. I gave three shots so even who done that just for some lulz can still participate without problems. Hope you understand.

EnochP
February 10th, 2015, 06:14 AM
I'm confused. Is this event endorsed by Suba?

LMini
February 10th, 2015, 06:16 AM
From the OP:

As long as I have to maintain this thread, cannot overlook jokes that maybe are going too far and starts to be no fun. For this reason have added the rule that some kind of reports will also can lead the user to be put out the competition. I gave three shots so even who done that just for some lulz can still participate without problems. Hope you understand.
you just confused me more ;.; do i get suba points or not??? its a real bug i dont understand the rules pls explain

Carecrow
February 10th, 2015, 06:17 AM
I inform you with regret, that upon discovering he had been barred from the "Find The Bug" event, LMini has committed sudoku. A nation mourns.

LNova
February 10th, 2015, 06:19 AM
I inform you with regret, that upon discovering he had been barred from the "Find The Bug" event, LMini has committed sudoku. A nation mourns.

Never forget, 2/10/15.

LMini
February 10th, 2015, 06:21 AM
guys im still here what??
pls explain sudoku?1?
i was promised suba points

LNova
February 10th, 2015, 06:23 AM
guys im still here what??
pls explain sudoku?1?
i was promised suba points

Sadly, this is OP and OP will surely not deliver
http://i.imgur.com/KrMNq8X.gif

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 06:23 AM
Mate lets have a sit down and talk about some of these rules. Props to you making an event so here have a pat on the shoulder. If you going to maeke an event wit a rools abowt grandma plis dunt mist spewll wurds.

Secondly can you justify why we have to wait 6 hours to post for a new bug after reporting one earlier?

Please report to the discussion thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74770)any comment about the event and keep this thread only for bug reports. Thank you.

Thisforumsucks
February 10th, 2015, 01:07 PM
wait so how do I report a bug i don't think its explained anywhere

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 01:22 PM
this is awesome but i may not enter it but who ever win it congratulate ahead of time

and good luck to everyone

AndreaY
February 10th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Event Updates

Given the massive number of beta Keys that I see redeemed on all those MMO sites, I think the DoMO launch will be quite an event itself, and if I add on top of that, my own event that will be likely to trigger an excessive amount of activity and threads on the forum, I have now the need to change the event structure in something more easy to manage and less "thread spamming" as it can be now.

So expect some changes to a more simplified and manageable event :ROLLEYES:

More details soon.

ZiggyPheonix
February 11th, 2015, 03:35 AM
Can I just go ahead and report the glitch where people get stuck on the stairs right before the Platform of Caskmaster in the Inn Basement?

Cuz I mean lets be honest we all KNOW that is gonna be there, and it is going to kill a few people.

I'll post a screenshot later cuz I don't have it yet o.o

Carecrow
February 11th, 2015, 03:43 AM
Can I just go ahead and report the glitch where people get stuck on the stairs right before the Platform of Caskmaster in the Inn Basement?

Cuz I mean lets be honest we all KNOW that is gonna be there, and it is going to kill a few people.

I'll post a screenshot later cuz I don't have it yet o.o

Nope, read the wall of text!

REJECTED

AndreaY
February 11th, 2015, 03:53 AM

Hello everyone! This is an user-run event that will be running over all the time the closed beta is up.

The event consists on premiate the users that will contribute to the game quality, reporting any bug they will find into closed beta.

Discussion thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74770)

The Prizes
A total of 50,000 Suba Points will be distributed to the winners;
The winners can redeem their prize asking for one item of their choose from cash shop, whose price does not exceed a given amount, that will be communicated at the end of the event, when winners are announced;

How to partecipate (bug report submission)
play the closed beta;
when you find a bug, make a detailed bug report;
post your bug report on this thread;;
don't forget to send a ticket (https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx) about your bug! Devs and Subagames will use the ticket system to make any bigfixing!!!

How to partecipate (bug report checking)
play the closed beta;
check this event thread for bug reports;
if you are able to replicate a bug given on this thread, you just have to "Like" it;

How winners are chosen
When event ends, a number of winners are chosen in various modes: the most liked bug, the "funny" bug, and others. And some winners are picked up randomly between all partecipants on this thread.
The prizes will be "coupled": one to who posted the bug, and one to a random user that made a "Like" to the bug!

How to make a good bug report
the report needs to be "replicable", it means you have to make good indications on replicate it, so any new character can follow your instructions and being able to achieve the same resul and replicate your issue;
it needs be written in decent English. No need for Oxford's grammar, but at least try to avoid l33t or suburban language;
the report needs to keep in one forum post, this is more simple to handle, understand and check;
do not make references to external sources: bug checking requires too much time and less likely someone will go to "Like" it, and it is quite likely devs will ignore such kind of reports submitted on tickets;
again, don't forget to send a ticket about your bug: game fixes will be handled only by ticket system, not forums;

Other rules
one member cannot win more than one prize (you can submit multiple posts for more bugs, if you want);
if you post multiple bugs, your winning chances are limited to one bug every hour;
the event ends the day after closed beta ending;
any subsequent changes to the event rules, prizes, anything, will be communicated into this thread;
about any issue that may arise, my own word is final and no further appeals can be done;
your event partecipation, will means you agree to all above rules. If you don't agree any or all the above rules, you cannot participate the event;

Oxycore
February 11th, 2015, 08:29 AM
I'm confused. Is this event endorsed by Suba?

No, but there's nothing wrong with a user-run event.

There are a variety of ways to transfer/gift SP.

Nienta
February 12th, 2015, 09:25 AM
There was a pretty awesome glitches I found in Area. They only effect your surroundings, but it was awesome messing with people and telling them to find me XD. Those are a few glitches that I hope never gets fix.

AndreaY
February 12th, 2015, 12:38 PM
Maybe good for an hide and seek in-game :)

Nienta
February 13th, 2015, 07:46 AM
Yea, hide and seek was awesome. Hopefully I still remember the exact way to access the hiding points and where it is at- and that it is still there. Otherwise I be looking like a crazy fool for hours till I realize the glitch was fixed....and then I try some more to see if it was really fixed.

PrinceMarcusX
February 13th, 2015, 12:36 PM
Client Buttons Unclikable Bug

Description: When you open the client it will do a client version check and will update automatically. IF you click the "settings" button (settings window opens) before the client update is finish and leave it open, when the client finish the update, the settings window will go at the back of the main client window and you wont be able to click the "Enter Game""Settings" or even "Enter site" button.

How to Replicate: Open the DoMo client, click settings before the client update finish, leave the settings window open. When the update finish , the settings window will go at the back of the client.

Temporary Fix: Click the DoMo Client on your task bar. This should bring the active window (which is the settings window) upfront.

Permanent Solution: in visual basic or any other objective programming language, you have what you call the "active" window that follows the "mother" and "daughter" rule. This issue occurs because the "Active" label on the windows transfers back to the mother window (main window) when the client update is finish even if the daughter window (settings window) is not closed. The issue is due to the rule placed within the client that the main window button wont be accessible unless a opened daughter window is closed BUT does not prevent the transfer of the "active" label to the mother window even if there is a opened daughter window.

Further Explanation:
Mother Window 1 (main client window)
Daughter Window 1 (Enter Game button)
Daughter Window 2 (Settings Button)
Daughter Window 3 (Enter Site)

Daughter Window 2 which is the settings window works differently compared to 1 and 3 windows.

When you open the Daughter window 1 the mother window close. Thus the active label have no issue.

When you open the Daughter window 3 the client auto opens your default browser and points you to the game website. Thus the active label have no issue.

In logical and programming terms, Daughter window 1 and 3 were not really daughter windows of Mother window since its not a part of the client window itself. Thus only Daughter window 2 may only be called the daughter window and thats the main reason why the "Active" label transfers to the Daughter window 2 when its opened.

Replicating Screenshot 001

Replicating Screenshot 002

Temporary Solution Screenshot 001

Report Screenshot 001

Sorry if i provided more info that what i should have... for me, especially in game testing stage, providing more info is helpful than providing less.

^_^ Cyah all ingame! DoMo-Arigato! ^_~,V,,

Kitababie
February 13th, 2015, 12:38 PM
snip

I just did ctrl+tab and it came back....
As far as I know, it's not a bug.. when the client finishes "updating" it brings it forward, leaving the options behind it -- you could always move the options menu to avoid this or just wait for the "update" to finish before clicking anything... o .o :o

Ghirahim
February 13th, 2015, 12:49 PM
As far as I know, it's not a bug.. when the client finishes "updating" it brings it forward, leaving the options behind it -- you could always move the options menu to avoid this or just wait for the "update" to finish before clicking anything... o .o :o

It should be fixed, still.

PrinceMarcusX
February 13th, 2015, 01:01 PM

With all due respect...

Software Bugs as per Mr.Google
A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Thats the same BUG that i understood since i started testing games professionally, since 2002.

So... when you open the client and clicked on the settings button, leave it open, when the update finish it SHOULD put the settings window at the BACK of the Main Client Window and disable the client buttons? so thats HOW IT SHOULD be? If IT SHOULD NOT do that... then i call it a BUG...

But it seems like you have a different understanding about software bugs compare to what i and google and 16 million result when you search about "software bug meaning" or "game bug meaning"...

Can you please enlighten me regarding what EXACTLY are you looking for when you mean BUGS? ^_^

FlandreS
February 13th, 2015, 03:14 PM
I'm copying this over from my thread I made maybe thirty minutes ago, in the general section.

"I figured it out. My account was created for the Subagames primary website. Apparently, the website its-self uses a different login method than the forums. Which would also explain why I couldn't log into the forums directly, and had to first be logged in at the front page before navigating here.

For anybody else having this problem, the max number of characters your current password can be on the forums/ingame is 14 characters from what I can tell. But mine personally is more than that on the website. Typing in my password up until that point worked fine, despite it technically being longer.

I'll go ahead and submit a bug report I guess."

PrinceMarcusX
February 13th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Login Lolz Bug?

just like most players here who dreamed of playing this game on its 1st day, i too experience the black screen and disconnection stuff and until now i havent seen the gameworld nor the char creation.

but while trying to log-into the game i accidentally pressed ctrl key and A, to my surprise it shows a "Status" window lolz

im not sure if this is a glitch/bug or what but lolz this is the 1st time I've tested a game in which u can see the in-game-world stuff showing on login window...

How to Replicate: Open DoMo client, wait for update to finish, click "Enter game" and DO NOT LOGIN, dont put username or password (actually even if u did lolz).
Press any of the key combinations and it should open the corresponding ingameworld char window

Ctrl+A = status window
Ctrl+E = Pet Window
Ctrl+S = Equipment window
Ctrl+G = No idea window
Ctrl+h = Action List window
Ctrl+J = Calendar Window
Ctrl+K = Billboard window
Ctrl+L = Map window
Ctrl+Z = Instant message
Ctrl+X= Skill Interface
Ctrl+C = Mission Window
Ctrl+N = Menu window
Ctrl+M = Show non-sale area window

FYI: I havent tried non alphabet key combinations so there might be more out there hehe

LoginLolzBug? screenshot

lolz the windows also opens up even on server select and even on blackscreen bwahahaha

Pascalscho3lQ0N
February 13th, 2015, 07:08 PM

found it. what did i win?

Kitababie
February 13th, 2015, 07:11 PM
shortened

Bugs, to me, are things that don't work how they normally do/ how they're supposed to. Maybe it's because I don't see it as a big issue, but I've seen this with other games, so I don't consider it a bug, but -shrugs- do as you wish. :p

PrinceMarcusX
February 13th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Bugs, to me, are things that don't work how they normally do/ how they're supposed to. Maybe it's because I don't see it as a big issue, but I've seen this with other games, so I don't consider it a bug, but -shrugs- do as you wish. :p

Lolz lemme play the game then wahahah =P no worries, i care less about the event and im posting here since theres no other bug threads.

btw, your reply reminds me of AA when i told them that their RNG boxes were prone to possible EXPLOITATION due to a very simple non destructive simple bug. ^_^ after 2 weeks they banned at least 10K players due to exploiting the simple bug and getting 4K-20K+ gold within 4 hours without spending a single effort bwahahaha

ignorance lolz

oh well... shrugs ^_^ i think im better off from this bug thread... thank you for your time.

LitliAlfurinn
February 13th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Here are the two bugs I found. Sorry if they've been reported already.

- The battle music : I can spend like 15 minutes beating the everlasting sh*t out of about every mob I encounter and it won't start, and then suddenly, it'll start at random. Scared the hell outta me at first time, I thought I was attacked by a boss or something... and then I was recalled that it was actually supposed to start at any fight whatsoever. It certainly didn't.

- I may be wrong on that one, but I believe I remember on GT/Aeria, one could use both ASDW controls AND click to destination, it wasn't one OR the other. Yet in this CB, when I enable the ASDW controls, I can't click to a destination except if my destination is a mob/npc/player (I cannot click on the ground and let my character walk). Works again once I disable the ASDW controls.

That's what I found after messing with the game for an hour or so.
(Edit: Okay actually an hour and a half... but it was a SHORT hour and a half. :'( )

SirPwn
February 13th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Just gonna put this in here:

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74991

Team Guide does not give 'rewards' (team titles) upon completing 'quest' (listening to all tutorials).

Z0mb3h
February 13th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Not sure if supposed to reply to this thread with bugs or the other, but reposting here just incase.

Found my first bug ouo, is there a limit on the amount of bugs we can post by the way?

http://i61.tinypic.com/2mpxx7d.jpg

It's the beginning tutorial area for Sylphs. After you do the first part of your quests and you go talk to the NPC Jodie White; her second chat bubble just says "nil'. This is before you go and talk to Woodstock and complete the Flying Pupu quest bit.

BakonStripz99
February 13th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Some spelling errors/bugs. At the start the message for exp says "thousan" and is connected to the number, no space. And when you buy the flag at the start it says you lost "57even"

Yurimidomo
February 13th, 2015, 08:13 PM
So first bug I found is when you get the dagger and gloves it announces that you have gotten 1 Beginner and 1 and not stating what you got on screen.

Socko18
February 13th, 2015, 08:35 PM
If you get into the game and then get disconnect you can still acess you friends list and skill list and everything.

Tsukiya
February 13th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Meh double post...

Tsukiya
February 13th, 2015, 11:39 PM
I think i might have found a translation error or just a glitch... 32745

PrinceMarcusX
February 14th, 2015, 01:24 AM
When you select "Trade" on the chat window it shows as color sky blue... but when you press enter after typing on the Trade channel, your chat will show as Pink. Unlike Broadcast where its colored brown and when you chat on the broadcast channel it also shows in brown.

There are sky Blue text on the chat window but im not sure what are those since im low level.

How to replicate: Select Trade in the chat option then type anything and press enter.

Ghoullegion
February 14th, 2015, 01:33 AM
Game Bugs:
1 - Bug: Wrong hair color
Description: THe hair color in game doesn't match the character chosen starting hair color
How to replicate: exemple: Create a new character Shura, pick any hair color (Other than red) and you will have red hair in game.
The color shows fine in the character select window and in cut scenes.

2 -Bug: Lowering client Crash
How to replicate: Press the window button to reach your deskop, click on the client to return to the game, the client will either crash or cause a permanent black screen (need to reload client)

3: Bug: WASD Option not saving
How to replicate: Everytime you log in, you need re-select AWSD in the option for the movements. it doesn't save it.

4: Bug: Music Start and Stop randomly.
How to replicate: Play the game and listen to the music track.
Movement/combat sounds seems unafected.

Text Display bugs

1: Beginer's island:
After The capturing a pet trial on beginer's island, chasm king reward messages says:
Gained 5thousan exp ------> Should be: Gained 5 thousand Exp

2: Immediatly after teleporting off beginer's island
Talking with King Colette after the beginer's island, when shes gives you her reward it says:
''Gained 1 alcamac of god and'' ---------------> Need to get rid of the ''and'' at the end of the sentence.

3: Overall Text is too small

4: Eversun City:
Mysterious elder quest item gained text says:
''Gained mysterious elder's'' ----------------> it doesn't mention what the item is.

Nugal
February 14th, 2015, 02:00 AM
I'm not really sure if this is a bug or not but shortcut keys use ctrl for some reason and i don't think i can adjust it and you cant use wasd with point and click at the same time also no auto route to people you gotta talk to for quests and Ever Guide person's name doesnt appear on the map making him hard to find.

Einheart
February 14th, 2015, 02:34 AM
*Cough* okay, I didn't really meant it that way.

Game Bug: Character Creation Bug - Resizing Chest (for Female, of course) doesn't change anything

How to replicate:
1.Make a new character (female, any race except Sprite)
2.Open the Chest tab
3.Chest's size won't change no matter how far to the right you increase the size.

PS: Elders won't be happy with this!
Additional info: It affects cup size identified by Mrs. Magic Eyes, but the size itself (graphics) doesn't change.

Vid: http://youtu.be/z2-wlXmXNPs

PrinceMarcusX
February 14th, 2015, 03:47 AM
Sasha NPC name at Swan Lake Basin shows as.

When you open the map as a lv10, you will see a ! on the location with a Shasha name on it when you hover your mouse pointer on the !.

as simple as that ^_^

GameGrave
February 14th, 2015, 04:56 AM
I've been asking in the chat how to report bugs or glitches you find in the game (I thought there was a feature in game but my resolution is too high for the game and my eyes are bad so i cant really read anything) So I'm going to post what I've found so far here as I play closed beta.

Issues:

After collecting key items or items and experience from quests a distorted blue text explaining your items collected aren't properly shown. i.e. when getting the sturdy rope for the maze beneath the well quest i got a blue text saying "obtained sturdy"

Screen Resolution, plenty of people have extremely high resolution computers as I do (1920x1080) and the text in chat and npc bubbles are too small for me to read, I have bad eyesight and I'm basically playing by memory.

at point x:146 y:255 the curb stops your movement and you get stuck, can easily get out minor issue but still something i found. edit: realizing now that its any curb blocks your movement if useing the wasd keys to move, mouse clicks seem to avoid the problem.

after killing smaller mobs sometimes a stronger mob spawns where it died, getting to the point of becoming something like an area boss, not sure if this was a part of the game and i forgot about it or if this seems to be a problem in the code.

After reaching level 10 and talking to the chasm king afterwards i could not use my wasd controlls or mouse movement. i luckily was able to attack a glob and then my movement came back, not sure if problem with chasm king or npc chats or what, easily fixed myself though.

For some reason while in a party a friend of mine couldn't go into the inn together even though she had brought us in before. On my screen her name wasnt green and even though we were in a party together standing in the inn together her location in the party said eversun south. (this issue was resolved when we both restarted our game)

after dieing my body was being dragged along the ground folowing my team leader not sure if a feature or bug...it was funny though

after logging in after loging out game doesnt remember my selection that i prefere playing with wasd keys

This one is not really an issue with the game but my laptop needs to use the fn key at the bottom of my keyboard in order to activate my fn keys at the top, it'd save me trouble and anyone in my boat if hotkeys could also be mapped to number keys if possible.

Here are some screenshots of my first play through domo, showing some of the issues i saw.

Here a regular blob tripled in size and had a higher level

Here a mimic had such a high level originally it was red now it has a symbol i didnt even recognize

This is my friend and I in a party but showing she doesnt have the green name and her face is darkened out in the party list

and this shows that it says her location was in eversun south (which was the location she was in prior to coming to the inn i believe she teleported to get here that may have been the issue)

I'm going to send the tickets after i get out of work tomorrow for now im going to bed

Syphonizer
February 14th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Bug 1
NPC near Swan Lake Basin display name is believed to be incorrect (NPC approximate coordinates X:583 Y:363)

Bug 2
Mercenary qualification in Swan Lake Basin. Bought items for 83 gold though pop up message says "lost 8Ten3". Believe it should state 83 gold

Zanooda
February 14th, 2015, 05:48 AM
Hay, I have some Client problems:

1. cant see the bottom of some letters

2. cant see the number of items in my inventory.

Hope it will be fixed soon...

PrinceMarcusX
February 14th, 2015, 07:06 AM
Hay, I have some Client problems:

1. cant see the bottom of some letters

2. cant see the number of items in my inventory.

Hope it will be fixed soon...

please search for the font and resolution fix on the forums general discussion

Einheart
February 14th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Typo/Text bug for quest to unlock Inn Basement access

How to replicate:
1)Take the quest from Inn Assistant in Eversun City
2)Open your journal, find Despatch Mission (Lvl 11)
The typo is there, Despatch. It should've been dispatch.

Pic: http://puu.sh/fU3Wx/2171c8cdff.jpg

LiananyanetFSR3
February 14th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Both the amount of gold and items per stack dont appear in my inventory ._.

LoIcatKumi
February 14th, 2015, 08:14 AM
after killing smaller mobs sometimes a stronger mob spawns where it died, getting to the point of becoming something like an area boss, not sure if this was a part of the game and i forgot about it or if this seems to be a problem in the code.

That's not a bug but the * and ** monsters feature
Stronger versions of Mobs appear when a certain amount have beeing killed.
It was added on Aeria GT after 2 years 1/2 or so on.

LoIcatKumi
February 14th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Here's Kumi report :

Already reported (more general than what was described):
- The message zone for item Gained from quest is too short (you can't read full message). It's the same for warning message that use the same area (PIC1 (http://postimg.org/image/abhr4q9ph/), PIC2 (http://postimg.org/image/c4knt1uw5/))
- Gold count in the same message zone is wrong, it displays "Hundred" and "Ten". For example, 83 is written 8Ten3 and 140 is written 1Hundred4Ten (PIC3 (http://postimg.org/image/v5u3mk42t/) , PIC4 (http://postimg.org/image/bzgwjdnl1/))
- The first combo message is untranslated (PIC5 (http://postimg.org/image/unyy6pehx/))

New report:
- Everyday Skills Window menu entry are "dirty" (PIC6 (http://postimg.org/image/phj7hxacl/))
- In Eversun Nord, Assault Officer of the North quest "Swan lake basin ask for reinforcement", the NPC to search is not translated in the item bubble (PIC7 (http://postimg.org/image/aqt0xqvmt/)).
- Still with Assault Officer, on the big map, monster area tip is displayed on every map you go (even if it doesn't apply) (PIC8 (http://postimg.org/image/fbjsqf4px/), PIC9 (http://postimg.org/image/871zhdxgl/))
- In placid Plain an NPC has some semi-translated name (see picture for the position) (PIC10 (http://postimg.org/image/9pss8men9/))
- When somebody take a recipe in front of you, some hex code is written in the log area (PIC11 (http://postimg.org/image/nm10kiaw5/))

PrinceMarcusX
February 14th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Man Eating Spider at Maze below the well DOES NOT SPAWN!

there are 2-3 parties waiting for it 3-4+ hours ingame time and still it does not spawn. Please fix this issue and the same single mob quest with very rare spawn rate. its just a stupid idea to set a very long spawn rate on a non instance mob.

Ghoullegion
February 14th, 2015, 12:03 PM
UPTATED

Game Bugs:
1 - Bug: Wrong hair color
Description: THe hair color in game doesn't match the character chosen starting hair color
How to replicate: exemple: Create a new character Shura, pick any hair color (Other than red) and you will have red hair in game.
The color shows fine in the character select window and in cut scenes.

2 -Bug: Lowering client Crash
How to replicate: Press the window button to reach your deskop, click on the client to return to the game, the client will either crash or cause a permanent black screen (need to reload client)

3: Bug: WASD Option not saving
How to replicate: Everytime you log in, you need re-select AWSD in the option for the movements. it doesn't save it.

4: Bug: Music Start and Stop randomly.
How to replicate: Play the game and listen to the music track.
Movement/combat sounds seems unafected.

5: Bug: Eversun inn Steps bug
Description: The step to get off the road just in front of the steps of eversun Inn are bugged, it can be pretty hard to walk up or down the step.
How to replicate: Walk out of the eversun inn, go down the steps and reach the road, your character will get stuck tjust before you reach the road. The bug can be replicated when going UP the step or DOWN the step.

6: Team title quest bug:
Cannot complete the quest by talking to Team guide.

Text Display bugs

1: Beginer's island:
After The capturing a pet trial on beginer's island, chasm king reward messages says:
Gained 5thousan exp ------> Should be: Gained 5 thousand Exp

Talking with King Colette after the beginer's island, when shes gives you her reward it says:
''Gained 1 alcamac of god and'' ---------------> Need to get rid of the ''and'' at the end of the sentence.

3: Overall Text is too small

4: Eversun City:
Mysterious elder quest item gained text says:
''Gained mysterious elder's'' ----------------> it doesn't mention what the item is.

5: Menkin's quest (Giving the Bitamin B pill so he is healed)
Reward for giving him the pill: Gained 1 Menkin's ..... -------> Should read: Gained 1 menkin's Request

6: When killing Wild puru for the quest: killing wild pupu (Everrsun Guide quest)
Reward for killing the pupu says: Gained 1 wild pupu's ---------------> Should read: Gained 1 wild pupu's bone

7: Everysun Guide Quest: Getting forest kuku feathers
- Killing kuku papa reward says: Gained 1 forest kuku's -------> Should read: Gained 1 forest kuku 's Feather
-Reward for completing the quest says: Gained 2thousan exp ------> Should read: Gained 2 Thousand Exp.

8:Quest: Alchemy Mission:
Talking to Jasen Masrshall gives you an item and says:
Obtained dabbler's ...... ------------> Should read: Obtained Dabbler's incense

Pholtos
February 14th, 2015, 12:11 PM
After completing a mission in the beginner sprite area (the trade 5 wings for the scroll one) the sprite walks away in the cutscene. However, their name stays on the screen after the cutscene ends. Upon clicking on said name a text bubble appears over where the sprite used to be but he isn't there anymore. Pic (http://i.imgur.com/t5ydzs9.png)

KO3K
February 14th, 2015, 12:23 PM
sometime after logging out and back in loses the level i gained lost 4 lvls after a 6 hour gaming run

PrinceMarcusX
February 14th, 2015, 12:24 PM
OMFG still NO SPIDER!!!! -_-" wtf..this game quest sucks!

Update: After 3 hours and 22min REAL LIFE TIME..finally...

Please check the Spider Spawn time if someone accidentally put 1 hour+ REAL time rather than putting 45min INGAME time. This is a game breaking player experience issue. Last 5min ago i already wanna uninstall this game. So far my opinion on DoMo questline is... its horribly bad. id rather get bored grinding and killing mobs again and again at least i feel some achievement. another thing is, drop rate SUCKS. ive killed so many mobs already but i only saw like 1-2 equipment drops. no idea if this is how its meant to be, but knowing that crafting also have an issue just means getting equipments is alot harder and frustrating. Please remember that Difficulty and Fun should be balanced. Too Difficult and the Fun will get less, Too easy and the Fun will also get less... but having 6 max party members while there are 50+ players on the spot at a time and waiting for a SINGLE mob to spawn every 1+ HOUR real Life time sucks so bad. In AA the Single Mob spawns around 30-40seconds but with huge amount of players still most in line wait around 30min to 1 hour before they get their turn. What more with a Single Mob spawn every hour real life time! Hope this gets fixed soon. if not, In OBT i will never ever gonna do this fcking quest ever again!

AndreaY
February 14th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Good job all :)

Don't forget to make also a ticket about the issues you find around, SubaGames will use the ticket system (https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx)to work on any bug fixing!!!

BakonStripz99
February 14th, 2015, 01:43 PM
32780 This still hasn't been translated. Pretty sure it's supposed to read Guard.

LoIcatKumi
February 14th, 2015, 04:42 PM
5: Bug: Eversun inn Steps bug
Description: The step to get off the road just in front of the steps of eversun Inn are bugged, it can be pretty hard to walk up or down the step.
How to replicate: Walk out of the eversun inn, go down the steps and reach the road, your character will get stuck tjust before you reach the road. The bug can be replicated when going UP the step or DOWN the step.

It's quite the century bug of DOMO : Walking on stairs was always quite the harsh time.

MukuroRokudo
February 14th, 2015, 07:05 PM
There's a bug with the Thief Qualification Quest. The chest behind Big Burglar in Swan Lake Basin won't open, even though I have the vault key. Will submit a ticket.

EDIT- it worked randomly.

Kaipiee
February 14th, 2015, 08:00 PM
I think I found a bug with the Team Guide. When you talk to her and go over all of the topics she is supposed to give you 2 titles yet she doesn't.

Zaffie
February 14th, 2015, 08:30 PM
event is mislabel, and is not able to let me in, which is sorta to be expected, but the event calendar says dance but the announcement says making the pair, will this get fixed?

m2623632
February 14th, 2015, 08:32 PM
My abandoned mortuary quest is messed up for my character. It asks for 10 demonic charms but completes when I only have 7. I've tried retaking the quest 5 times already and it still hasn't fixed.

Zenifl
February 15th, 2015, 02:41 AM
I found this bug when I do this quest for access to the inn basement.

I have 68 Dried Lizard and split it to 20 and 48, then I drag 20 Dried Lizard, refine them for 1 Dino Sauce.

But I lost 60 Dried Lizard and get 3 Dino Sauce.

Is it bug or normal behavior?

I'm really sorry if I do mistake about this.

PrinceMarcusX
February 15th, 2015, 11:18 AM
That little fairy helper will provide you with tips and most of the time funny stuff. (like how you will really make her STFU) anyway, on the beginner village when you finish creating your char, you will be asked to kill pupu's and hather pupu bones. When you successfully hit and kill a few pupu's you will reach your 1st combo attack. Upon reaching combo attack 1 the helper will say something about combo but most of the text is in non english. Please check the attached image. i know that it talks about combo coz theres "combo" on the text hehe

Xyratem
February 15th, 2015, 11:35 AM
BUG : Little Helper Bug.

Summary : Player died and the little helper displayed an unknown message with terrible font errors.

Report : Whilst playing, I came across a tough enemy, due to which I died. As soon as the player died, the Little Helper shown at the bottom of the screen displayed a message which was not in English.

Proof : 32807

Suggestion : I suppose this error was caused due to a translation error. Since my personal computer cannot recognize Chinese, the font was not displayed and was displayed as unknown characters. This might be at many other places, so requesting the developers to handle this at once.

Vodalaire
February 15th, 2015, 12:51 PM
Mysterious Elder called me (female shura) "young man" upon quest completion

When youve zoomed out while flying, as soon as you start to move again it zooms you back in

Upon Getting your key cut with Liam the Locksmith for the Thief Qualification, it says "Lost 3Ten6 gold"

Icywind1980
February 15th, 2015, 03:38 PM
I don't know if this has been posted or not before (Would be super helpful to have a list of already posted bugs on the front page for reference) but here goes.

I can't see any one else's buffs. I'm a doc and I put regen on my team mate's and I can't see the icon for regen next to their names.

http://s22.postimg.org/46ncer2t9/00000010.png (http://postimg.org/image/46ncer2t9/)

http://s22.postimg.org/xn2yh696l/00000011.png (http://postimg.org/image/xn2yh696l/)

AndreaY
February 15th, 2015, 06:43 PM
(Would be super helpful to have a list of already posted bugs on the front page for reference)
Cannot, posts cannot be edited after some time from post time. Sorry, just need to check thru the thread :)

Succubusty
February 15th, 2015, 11:17 PM
Dunno if this has been posted, but... there's something weird going on with numbers in the game, particularly when you turn things in and get rewards. Instead of saying 2000 Experience points, it'll say "2Thousan". Instead of turning in 20 Pupu Bones, you turned in "2Ten" bones lol. Here's an image:

http://i.gyazo.com/800e65d42eae890af1f0ae78aab9a082.png

Icywind1980
February 16th, 2015, 06:17 AM
Cannot, posts cannot be edited after some time from post time. Sorry, just need to check thru the thread :)

That's a shame. Well has it been reported or not?

Texnical
February 16th, 2015, 06:31 AM
Could do a Google Doc with the list of reported bugs.

Eleyra
February 16th, 2015, 09:00 AM
Not sure if it's been posted, but quests will sometimes not count kills.

Example 1-
In Swan Lake, I pick up the quest for dairy pu's from Sasha, I also pick up the quest from the man directly across from her (Whose name is in Chinese I might add), I start killing Dairy Pu's, after killing a few, the quests are no longer in sync, one quest has 8 kills while the other has 12 kills, despite being picked up at the same time.

Example 2-
In Placid Plain, I am in a party. We all arrive and pick up the quest to kill toxic tiger moths at the same time, we all run to a free spot, once everyone is near we start killing, the first person who completes states they have finished the quest, someone else claims to need 2 more kills, another needs 5 more, I need 9 more. We were all nearby throughout the entire process.

I have not figured out why some kills do not count. It seems to be random. It is also worth noting that occasionally you will get kills that count for two. It is not a mini-boss version of that monster (the ones that have * or ** before the name). The kills that count twice for one person in a party might not count twice for someone else.

Agiantnotepad
February 16th, 2015, 09:04 AM
I found Voodoo Poison Bug, does that count?

GPolky
February 16th, 2015, 09:49 AM
Bug: Agent Orendge Kidnapping

Take the Eversun Guided Tour quest.
When you arrive at the Job Seekers, have a full inventory.
Talk to Agent Orendge.
After the dialogue, you will not be able to move or click on things.
Relogging and clearing out inventory space fixes this issue.

GPolky
February 16th, 2015, 09:56 AM
When you select "Trade" on the chat window it shows as color sky blue... but when you press enter after typing on the Trade channel, your chat will show as Pink. Unlike Broadcast where its colored brown and when you chat on the broadcast channel it also shows in brown.

There are sky Blue text on the chat window but im not sure what are those since im low level.

How to replicate: Select Trade in the chat option then type anything and press enter.

General chat is White
Team chat is Green
Guild chat is Yellow
Alliance chat is Light Green
Whisper chat is Sky Blue
Trade chat is Purple
GM chat is Red

This is normal, at least it was back at Aeria.

GPolky
February 16th, 2015, 09:59 AM

Should say "Gained 1 almanac of gods and demons."

MinkMinku
February 16th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Hello.. I just want to say that thanks for bring DOMO back..
and here i find some bug.. After i hear all the team guide say, I don't get the titles

The little helper say something weird (mixed with symbol)..

Hynre
February 16th, 2015, 10:01 AM
I found Voodoo Poison Bug, does that count?

i guess so, considering witch doctor isn't implented yet

GPolky
February 16th, 2015, 10:02 AM
1. after killing smaller mobs sometimes a stronger mob spawns where it died, getting to the point of becoming something like an area boss, not sure if this was a part of the game and i forgot about it or if this seems to be a problem in the code.

2. after dieing my body was being dragged along the ground folowing my team leader not sure if a feature or bug...it was funny though

3. This one is not really an issue with the game but my laptop needs to use the fn key at the bottom of my keyboard in order to activate my fn keys at the top, it'd save me trouble and anyone in my boat if hotkeys could also be mapped to number keys if possible.

1. Those are star bosses, they spawn after so many of a certain mob has been killed and have a chance to spawn another star boss. These bosses have a chance to drop onyxes.

2. That happened once with a Snowball in Aeria. Agreed, funny.

3. I second this with every fiber of my being.

GPolky
February 16th, 2015, 10:07 AM
OMFG still NO SPIDER!!!! -_-" wtf..this game quest sucks!

Update: After 3 hours and 22min REAL LIFE TIME..finally...

Please check the Spider Spawn time if someone accidentally put 1 hour+ REAL time rather than putting 45min INGAME time. This is a game breaking player experience issue. Last 5min ago i already wanna uninstall this game. So far my opinion on DoMo questline is... its horribly bad. id rather get bored grinding and killing mobs again and again at least i feel some achievement. another thing is, drop rate SUCKS. ive killed so many mobs already but i only saw like 1-2 equipment drops. no idea if this is how its meant to be, but knowing that crafting also have an issue just means getting equipments is alot harder and frustrating. Please remember that Difficulty and Fun should be balanced. Too Difficult and the Fun will get less, Too easy and the Fun will also get less... but having 6 max party members while there are 50+ players on the spot at a time and waiting for a SINGLE mob to spawn every 1+ HOUR real Life time sucks so bad. In AA the Single Mob spawns around 30-40seconds but with huge amount of players still most in line wait around 30min to 1 hour before they get their turn. What more with a Single Mob spawn every hour real life time! Hope this gets fixed soon. if not, In OBT i will never ever gonna do this fcking quest ever again!

Equipment only drops from bosses and is indeed rare. You are supposed to get equipment through alchemy, which is working. Collection has also been fixed.

PrinceMarcusX
February 16th, 2015, 10:32 AM
General chat is White
Team chat is Green
Guild chat is Yellow
Alliance chat is Light Green
Whisper chat is Sky Blue
Trade chat is Purple
GM chat is Red

This is normal, at least it was back at Aeria.

^_^ When you select TRADE on the channel it will show TRADE but when you chat it shows THIS color or a PINKISH color or a violet-ish^_^ did you even check ingame or at least the picture (https://forum.subagames.com/attachments/general-discussion/32752d1423895084-domo-closed-beta-find-bug-event-tradeinpink-jpg) that was provided on my post?

no?

here...please check it out

also... i have no idea how this game WAS in Aeria or whatever... sorry i cant relate to your reply, nor it make any sense to me...

LoIcatKumi
February 16th, 2015, 11:00 AM
it was already this way.

Because whisper are the same color instead.

Another bug :

When you speak with somebody, using the "Messenger like" feature, the cursor is not in sync with text.
If you are not cautious, you can change letters at the wrong place when you try to correct your text.

As far as I remember, we should have had this problem on Aeria or GT at some point.
(I'll post an official bug report when I can screenshot).

Raineyes
February 16th, 2015, 12:46 PM
The most annoying bug? The glowing yellow frame around the Journal button comes back all the time, even if you already clicked all the links in the journal window.

KiPi0815
February 16th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Hello.. I just want to say that thanks for bring DOMO back..
and here i find some bug.. After i hear all the team guide say, I don't get the titles

I got same issue.

Raineyes
February 16th, 2015, 01:59 PM
The most annoying bug? The glowing yellow frame around the Journal button comes back all the time, even if you already clicked all the links in the journal window.
Sorry, not a bug. The links give exp buff, and the glow means you can get them again. Or so I've heard.

So the most annoying bug now gotta be how the full-screen game crashes when you alt-tab.

Poingy
February 16th, 2015, 02:51 PM
I pressed ctrl+M to view the map right quick while fighting which made the fight stop and made me unable to fight any other monster oops
edit: oops jk I mean it made all of the buttons in game stop working, including the log out one hahaha

Xyratem
February 16th, 2015, 03:01 PM
So the most annoying bug now gotta be how the full-screen game crashes when you alt-tab.

Agreed. Alt-Tab, Windows Super Key, or anything supposed to temporarily get out of game does not work at all and the game crashes. So we are being forced to use Windows Full-Screen mode.

Z0mb3h
February 16th, 2015, 03:23 PM
If you have DoMO up (even when windowed) and open another DoMO client or any program for that matter; it freezes and crashes the game window. So you have to close it out (sometimes it's a hassle with the task manager to close it.) So anytime you want to open up a program or another DoMO client; you have to minimize your game.

Not sure if something similar happens when in full screen since I use windowed.

DarkzHeart
February 16th, 2015, 07:33 PM

In mercenary Qualification.. "8Ten3"
It's wrong type..

GPolky
February 17th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Mail bug
I sent a Hatchet through the mail to my other character on my other account.
Normally anything not claimed will be sent back in 2 weeks. Instead, the Hatchet was sent back in about a day. The most I can figure is the time is either messed up, or the fact that my other character logged on but didn't check the mail caused the problem.

Steps to recreate
1. Send item to another character.
2. Wait

OR

1. Send item to another character.
2. Log in then out with other character.

Alhktw13
February 17th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Duel Bug.
In my settings I disabled "Duel"
Earlier today I encountered another character who asked me to kill him, i ignored him.
He challenged me cause I seen the aytomatic refusal.

A bit later I tried to fly and got the message "Cannot take off while in a duel"

Lokina
February 17th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Okay, I found a bug. That I personally find pretty funny.

Here the story, she walking along minding her own business and yet she feels like someone watching her.
So she looks around, but the only thing behind her is a stall and so she keeps walking.
Yet she still feels someone watching her and so she looks behind her and again nothing but a stall.
But wait, the stall closer then what it was. Well must be her imagination or is it!!

Well I call The Stalking stall, they never see you coming.
Well start a stall and then double click on someone to follow them.

ZuToDoRiToKa
February 17th, 2015, 08:02 PM
The Only bug i can found is that almost every stair in Eversun city is glitchy including the start near Platform in the inn basement of Caskmaster.

Z0mb3h
February 18th, 2015, 02:18 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/kah2xe.jpg

When you first start out and have the Little Helper on. the first combo you get the lil explanation bubble pops up in Chinese.

Vulpixy01
February 18th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Couple bugs I'm running into right now:

1: the lightest 3 human male skins all look the same in character creation.
2: I can't enter the game on my newly created human. it gives me a black screen with the ui for my other character. only thing I can do is force close the client.
3: Some settings are not saving upon logging out. Each time I log on I have to re-enable the glow effect, switch the stalls off of vendor, and set the max items on screen from 150 to 150+

will post more as I find them :)

Anagniescape
February 18th, 2015, 05:27 PM
1. Inventory is glitchy for me in the lower parts. (Item description is glitching over the item, makes it hard to pick.

2. Although I upgraded a level 10 wand, it was still level 10 (description said: "weapon was upgraded once").

3. The stairs infront of the boutique in Darkdale are impassable with WASD.

RedStarLights
February 18th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Already made a bug thing a while back. You can find it here (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=75000).
I mean it's not really a big deal but I just found it amusing. There's already a little tutorial thing in the post itself and I already sent the ticket of course.

Good luck on finding bugs to everyone else! :D

~Red

SpazzieMango
February 19th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Random bug I found,at least I believe it to be a bug...
1. In Well you speak to the watch captain to do the quests, once you finish the old dude gets up and goes which should erase the gold exclamation that hovered over his (assumed to be) dead body.
2. When you repeat the quest the gold exclamation mark appears again
3. You complete the repeated quest again
4. The golden exclamation mark is still there.
[UPDATE] Leaving and re-entering the well does make it go away but when you do the quest it reappears again till you complete/trash the quest and leave+re-enter the well again. Its not hurting anyone, true, but its still weird so thought I should post about. :p

OmfgSoySauce
February 20th, 2015, 06:38 AM
There's a "bug" with the combo level 4. I use quotes coz maybe the GMs wanted it this way.

When casting Combo levels 2 or 3 it will do an animation. Level 2 does a "2 step" animation, and 3 does "3 steps."
Casting Combo levels 1 or 4 will do a quick single animation.

TW Domo uses the "step" animation.

Also:
The combo level 4 will pause attack speed to perform it. It's similar to casting skills. When you're using the auto attack you will keep stabbing the monster till it's dead. If you cast a skill in between you will be standing still doing nothing for about a second or 2 after the animation finishes, and then proceed to begin auto attacking again. Note that combo level 1 does this but it's also the same in TW version.

Combo levels 2 and 3 have a longer animation but do not interrupt the auto attack. It pauses the numbers during the combo animation but will display all auto attack damage numbers immediately after the animation and will still proceed to auto attack. This is also the same for the super combo. Nothing is wrong with these comparing to the TW version.

So the main difference is just combo level 4. But then again, maybe the GMs intended it to be casted faster; though it seems weird that combo level 2 and 3 aren't sped up.

SpazzieMango
February 20th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I think I found another one. I was training in the Town Hall Basement at the zombies and so on.After I finished off the last zombie I just waited around for the respawns, but for some reason I was still getting hit by an invisible monster. O.o I "ran away" and when I stopped I waited and like a regular spawn it would catch up to me and resume attacking and I couldn't fight back at all. As for proof errr... here's a SS of my char getting hit by....air?

Xyratem
February 20th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Bug : Zombie spawn bug and ScreenShot bug.

Details : The NPC Zombie was spawned inside the ground when i was playing the game. Not only was it inaccessible/unattackable, but also was not showing up on the screen.
Furthermore, when i took screenshot and opened it later on, the screenshot was not clear, as you can see above.

Anagniescape
February 21st, 2015, 01:15 PM

Thats the biggest bug I found so far.

Kaph5200YaOtrtQ
February 21st, 2015, 06:05 PM
Trying to take quest from Assault Officer NPC outside Eversun South. Couldn't take it for some reason which the system tries to tell me with the red text......and stops at the first line. To take this quest I must what??

Z0mb3h
February 22nd, 2015, 06:57 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/2rylkjn.jpg

Leaving a treasure map instance gives you a question mark or exclamation point icon above your pet. It'll vanish when you withdrawl and re-summon it. Also the text when using a Treasure Map at the beginning is Chinese/Japanese characters.

KiPi0815
February 22nd, 2015, 10:19 AM
Hey :)

Already posted it in the bug reporting forumpart but thought I would post it here aswell for my entry ;)

1. I was in a team with friends and we went into the inn to fight some casks. After we decided to stop for that day I looked at the HP bar of one of my teammates and it was literally empty. I kinda messed the screen up since it's not showing the teammember on the side but I can assure he had full hp there. link also here (http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp269/Killerpixel1224/00000013_zpsboosxd8z.png)
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp269/Killerpixel1224/00000013_zpsboosxd8z.png

2. When I logged in today my weapon of Martial Artist (Staff) had it's shadow (?) not properly. It was going out of the weapon. It got fixed with entering a new area but I still though I should mention it. link also here (http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp269/Killerpixel1224/00000015_zpsfqo3onzx.png)
http://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp269/Killerpixel1224/00000015_zpsfqo3onzx.png

3. When autoloot is activated and you are in the same area as your teammember(s) but out of range to get loot and dont get any loot yourself (like going out of range to not leech while going shortly afk) and then going into range of the other teammember(s), the autoloot will be messed up. The person who didn't get any loot before will get now loot until it is evened out (I think it works that way). Forgot to make a screen back then. But I could reproduce it.

4. The general chat disappeared for me from the selection option. I only had the option to switch into Team/Alliance/Guild/Broadcasting/_GM_/Trade. Though I was able to switch into General channel via ctrl+t and write then there(as I found out like 5 minutes later). It still was confusing me that it was gone from the list.

Vulpixy01
February 22nd, 2015, 02:09 PM
I found a few more: When you equip a weapon as a human male AFTER you start moving you kinda do this to yourself a lot o.o
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/hfjqsyn2kh6xghf/00000008.png?dl=0

Another one: The Mysterious Elder really needs a new pair of glasses.... I'm pretty sure I'm not a guy o.o
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/r235wrmfi227gso/00000009.png?dl=0

Last one (for this post)
The flying fairy is like, super rude! Seriously, flying away from me in the middle of our conversation... the nerve. Randy Charleston deserves much better than that ****!
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/f6fwzw4tq4qwonw/00000010.png?dl=0

Zakurelle
February 22nd, 2015, 02:58 PM
lol i totally forgot bout this thread... but here's (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=75350) my bug that i posted a few days ago in the bug reports

if you're too lazy to click and open, basically:
1. there's a missing NPC in collington. he's replaced by a sheep that just says "Baa!" kinda cute imo ._. and
2. there's also supposed to be another NPC in another part of the map that's not there tho i can't tell if its because it was never supposed to be there in the first place so there's a random quest icon on the map appearing where its not supposed to or that its supposed to be added but never really got added correctly...

MrsYumyum
February 23rd, 2015, 06:54 AM
33536 33537 lovely hat!

Nariki
February 23rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Ok Here are the bugs I ran into (I'm not 100% sure if it's posted before, I'm sorry if they were D: )

Bug 1:
The name of a NPC in Swan Lake Basin (x:582 y:363) are in weird characters.

Bug 2:
One of the 3 pupu's (the one that walks pretty far and comes back later) at the flying pupu trainer in Swan Lake Basin, doesn't change the direction of theanimation when it walks. It just walks side wards or backwards.

Bug 3:
When you Invite someone to team and they accept it you still get the message: *Name* did not respond to your invitation.

Bug 4:
When you have a chat windows minimized (or open) with a person, and the person goes offline then after a couple of minutes you're still able to message them and it looks like they are online.

Bug 5:
Except from the stairs in the cask area that everyone loves (and dies because of it) and knows about.. The stairs and such in front the inn are a pain in the ass to get on and off it (with WASD), from most angles except the sides..

Bug 6:
The Eversun Hall stairs are impossible to get on or off with WASD. I have to click on a NPC inside the Hall or outside the Hall to get in and out.

Shiroyaksha
February 23rd, 2015, 06:04 PM
Dear SubaGames, DOMO Inn Basement Stairs near Platform where Giant Caskmaster spawns is sooooo damn OP....pls NERF IT! Yours sincerelly DOMO Player.

Vulpixy01
February 24th, 2015, 12:48 AM
33536 33537 lovely hat!

looks like you'd be good friends with the guy I saw earlier... I call him:

SYRINGE HEAD!!
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/63w8kbdzb55hvcp/00000019.png?dl=0

Raineyes
February 24th, 2015, 01:04 PM
IDK if others have this but when i change the resolution, UI menus stay where i put them after i change the resolution back. I swear, every time i have to reposition my hot-bars i feel like breaking something.
Also the menus stay the same size, no matter the resolution...

Embun
February 24th, 2015, 01:50 PM
1. I'm teamed with someone when i do several skill combo, i got this... But when I do solo, I'm not kicked out.
Location = basement with zombies

KashyDragneel
February 24th, 2015, 02:14 PM
The Level 15 Light armour set, seems to be incorrect. The right hand glove of the set shows as the beginner armour set. I have included a screenshot, showing the equipment i am wearing, and the glove in question.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp169/blackakasha/00000016.png

PrinceMarcusX
February 26th, 2015, 11:38 AM
T_T Should i post it here? uhm... its kinda dangerous... i dont want that tragic event that happened to another game happened here T_T but... i found an exploit ingame... should i post it here? T_T any moderator please tell me... T_T its a bug/exploit that lets you do the same quest again and again... currently i did tried it and it did let me do the same quest 5 times+ giving me both the rewards and exp 5 times+... anyone please?

im not sure if this quest is repeatable... but... it shouldn't be anyway T_T *praying this is a false alarm*

PrinceMarcusX
February 26th, 2015, 12:32 PM
sent ticket about it... i hope it will be fixed if its really an exploit.

Siren10101
February 27th, 2015, 01:28 AM
I attmepted to fly into the entrance of the Farrell family cript but got stuck on the stairs, I became aware of this today maybe 6 hours ago. But unfortunatly did not ticket it.

I flew in low and jammed at the base of the stairs, this continued at every height, angle, and spot i tried. It was rectified by walking through but i have not tried again since to see if it was a one off glitch.

I also experienced this while trying to check out the Nomad cave In Swan lake basin. Thanks.

Ozji
March 8th, 2015, 02:07 PM
well I can't get past the loading screen. It gets stuck at 33% and then stops responding. Can this be fixed please? I really want to play again!

Alhktw13
March 9th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Well, it is not a bug per se, but, here goes:

When I took part in a Word-Bingo event, someone "potted" a man eating marigold on top of the NPC, making the NPC "Royal Aid" unusable. This was very frustrating as i wasn't able to report my progress. Obviously someone left it there in order to gain an advantage over fellow players who wouldn't be able to report. I think an easy "fix" would be to have a shortcut to talk to the "closest NPC", just like there is one "attack closest monster".

Just a suggestion as I like playing with shortcuts.

AndreaY
March 25th, 2015, 04:27 AM
Event closed.