PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Sara

HippieGoddess
February 10th, 2015, 07:19 AM
The reoccurring mini-fight I keep seeing is the ones about if Nurse Sara should be implemented. Here's my thoughts on her:

Domo is a social game, yes. This has been said. Now that that's out of the way.
Nurse Sara can be a nice thing to have, but she shouldn't take over or the game would fail in its main purpose, being a social game.

However, this doesn't mean that we can't have them. We can have them, hell make them as easy to obtain as in AG, but it's up to the players to keep Domo the loved social sphere we know it to be.

Okay, rant over have at it.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 07:51 AM
actually, aeria royally screwed up with their treatment of nurse saras. if you happened to have a perm one, you could essentially take over a group spot and solo it. they are useful, but towards the end they became so common that it eliminated the need for a party, and thus farming spots became filled by a single person, rather than a group, and pushed people out. sadly, there's no way to prevent such things from happening by saying "alright kids, now play nice." you either gave up on the spot cause somebody was already there, or you moved in with your group, and tried to kick 'em out.

i do like the idea of having 'em, but compared to how they were over at aeria, they may wanna considered slapping the saras with a bit of a nerf so they're not able to completely replace the need for a party. a normal pet couldn't make the difference between a person dieing or soloing an entire spawn point, a sara shouldn't have that sort of power either.

if i remember right, their abilities remained roughly on par with a person, to nearest lowest increment of 10. cutting that down a bit more to half a person's level with a min of lev 10 might be more reasonable over all. a level 30 healer is better than none, but it's not gonna make enough of a difference to allow a lev 60 to solo with just that.

Usakochi
February 10th, 2015, 09:36 AM
I think some things should just be rare in a game. Nurse Sara wasn't ever supposed to be the pet 'everyone' had. Nor should they be released right away. :/ As long as everyone and their cousin doesn't have one, I think a few floating around is fine, after the game has been up a while.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 10:24 AM
I don't think they should be released right away either (maybe in a few months?) but if the problem really is crowding, than make more servers. It worked for AG, right? ;)

Vodalaire
February 10th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I don't think they should be released right away either (maybe in a few months?) but if the problem really is crowding, than make more servers. It worked for AG, right? ;)

This
However i think two servers was enough, even though one server wouldve been nicer with the price deviations and all
Not sure if we have enough players to warrant two servers(?)

ArdenLyn
February 10th, 2015, 10:30 AM
I would say keep the permanent ones out and just have the time limited ones. That or nerf them so that they can only heal and not use buffs.

MinatoU
February 10th, 2015, 10:31 AM
There's no need for Saras, you'll all be fine without them

Einheart
February 10th, 2015, 10:34 AM
If saras will still come anyway, they can just release the N/T after use ones or something.
So only peoples who bought it or won it from events will have them, or they can just give it away to someone else since it is N/T after use.

Glythx
February 10th, 2015, 10:35 AM
I'm pro-short term Saras with a few rare Perm ones in the game, not limiting that to just Nurses. Hell, I'd question whether the Merus were rarer in AG than the Saras before the shutdown at the rate they were given out. Nurses alone weren't really game breakers, though. It was a combination of them + HP Necklaces with 100k HP (or bugged permanent) and Scapegoat Dolls that everyone had stacks of 100+ of.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 11:46 AM
I think that a lot of problems seem to stem from the haves vs the have nots here. If you can't afford one, that's too bad. Save up in game gold to buy it. If you don't want to use one, than simply don't. It's a part of the game for lots of people. I can understand wanting to limit utility pets to temp or non transferable after use. That actually makes sense for Suba too. The more they sell, the better off DoMO is and the longer it lasts.

BlackBlade636
February 10th, 2015, 12:16 PM
I hope Suba put Saras into the game after a few months or a little longer. Many people say that they don't want it because it's over powered, but it's really not. I trained many jobs into the 50s and 60s, both in team and solo, and I never went anywhere without subbing Doc skills EVERYTIME. Even when I planned to use my Sara I still subbed and used my Doc skills as well. Some of the things that aren't needed, as said, are the HP/MP necklaces and scapegoats dolls. Soloing/Duoing is a great part of the game just as well as teams. The great thing about Domo is that you can play every job. Some jobs are more fun in teams and others as soloer.

Carecrow
February 10th, 2015, 12:52 PM
HP/MP necklaces >>> saras/scapegoats

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 01:49 PM
This topic is really getting repetitive.

This is a non-issue. People who solo will not be forced to party. They can always just quit.

Sara's were flooded on Aeria as a response to the decline of AoE parties, not the causation of. aoe FNS was driven to extinction by people subbing robes and doc soloing long before Saras were flooded, and nobody even tried aoeing bears to my knowledge.

There's no way to make the right call on them right now when the game's not even OB yet. There has to be a certain amount of data crunching on the current population before an informed decision can be made.

Because if we have a soloer majority right now, not releasing Saras will kill the game.

Also, the "We've done it before without Saras" is a false argument. People's expected accommodations also change. Just because you can get a date at 16 with a car and beer money doesn't mean you can do it at 55, especially if your date pool has all been in houses before and driven caddys.

So really, ease off this pointless bickering, it won't help.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 02:01 PM
So we're not allowed to discuss the pro's and con's of a potential item because of something that hasn't happened yet. Gotcha.

TheIssing
February 10th, 2015, 02:37 PM
like I mentioned in a previous topic I don't care much for Sara's, they never ruined my experience on Aeria nor did they improve it. so my entire option of them is neutral. release them or don't, they wouldn't change my experience, though I think it might be the most wise to leave the final decision till the game has been on for a while.

or maybe as previous suggested, make them harder to get so they don't float the game, but are still there. win win? :/

KnightTJ
February 10th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Nothing is wrong with having a Sarah or not. If you don't want it. They were helpful for people like me, who only could spend like a hour in the game at a time, and did not want to wait like a hour to find a group. Couple friend, a Sarah and some fun, that all I need sometimes :)

Kirbychu
February 10th, 2015, 03:13 PM
People who solo will not be forced to party. They can always just quit.

Saw a post like this on the FAQ page though it went more like "don't release any items that allow for soloing". In fact I KEEP seeing posts like this where people basically say that soloers aren't welcome in DOMO. You're saying that people who want to solo can just quit the game...why? Everyone has different playstyles. Some like to party and some like to solo. Some like both depending on the class. And honestly you're right, post 50 there really were no parties - FNS parties were around for a little bit but then dropped off. So what are people supposed to do after 50? People say to duo/trio with some friends, but what if there is no one you can party with? What if you can't find a duo partner who can support you and you want to level a dps job? Are you just forced to wait an eternity until someone who plays the game at the same exact time as you, has the same amount of time as you to play, and is your level and willing to play support is ready to play with you? Or could you go grab a Nurse Sara and head off to solo some mobs to level by yourself? Wouldn't that seem like the more logical option?

Now I am all for having temporary Saras. I think that is a great idea. Making the permanent ones non-tradeable is also a great idea. I'm just not for having them not released at all. If there is anything that shouldn't be released, it's the HP/MP necklaces and maybe the scapegoat dolls (though just making them more rare would be fine too - they were too common in AG). Trying to keep this game soloer-free just isn't going to work - as you said, if we have a soloer majority (which I doubt, judging from most of the posts I keep seeing), it will kill the game if they don't release them at some point. I think they should hold off on releasing them until they release either level 60 cap or Bigbeam (or both if it's the same patch or something).

What people fail to realize is that people who like to solo will find a way to solo with or without Nurse Saras.

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Saw a post like this on the FAQ page though it went more like "don't release any items that allow for soloing". In fact I KEEP seeing posts like this where people basically say that soloers aren't welcome in DOMO. You're saying that people who want to solo can just quit the game...why? Everyone has different playstyles. Some like to party and some like to solo. Some like both depending on the class. And honestly you're right, post 50 there really were no parties - FNS parties were around for a little bit but then dropped off. So what are people supposed to do after 50? People say to duo/trio with some friends, but what if there is no one you can party with? What if you can't find a duo partner who can support you and you want to level a dps job? Are you just forced to wait an eternity until someone who plays the game at the same exact time as you, has the same amount of time as you to play, and is your level and willing to play support is ready to play with you? Or could you go grab a Nurse Sara and head off to solo some mobs to level by yourself? Wouldn't that seem like the more logical option?

Now I am all for having temporary Saras. I think that is a great idea. Making the permanent ones non-tradeable is also a great idea. I'm just not for having them not released at all. If there is anything that shouldn't be released, it's the HP/MP necklaces and maybe the scapegoat dolls (though just making them more rare would be fine too - they were too common in AG). Trying to keep this game soloer-free just isn't going to work - as you said, if we have a soloer majority (which I doubt, judging from most of the posts I keep seeing), it will kill the game if they don't release them at some point. I think they should hold off on releasing them until they release either level 60 cap or Bigbeam (or both if it's the same patch or something).

What people fail to realize is that people who like to solo will find a way to solo with or without Nurse Saras.

need some reading comprehension there, champ.

"they can" should not be interpreted as a colloquial replacement as "they should go", but rather as "they have the option to."

Connected to the context here, it means "if you remove all venues of solo, then soloers will just quit instead of being forced to party."

With that said, deciding what to do with Saras and other soloing items is not feasible right now. Domo may have a party game, but it certainly doesn't have to be managed that way. In fact, a few simple tweaks to monster distribution can make the game completely for or against partying period. If it's what suba wants, the feasibility is there.

Thus the end decision is again, to be made after suba made a profile of the player base and their own business plan and proceed from there.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 06:42 PM
FNS is a moot point, as far as nurse saras are concerned, imo. student sara was the big one for soloing those, dps on par with a 2nd person without sharing the exp... but the big one i saw was people soloing hedgehogs in foggy with a nurse, and if you get 2 of them, there goes the 40s party areas. it's not that solo'rs aren't wanted, but that they had a habit of going after party locations and these things (meru, sara, necklace and scapegoats) made it easy to do, throw in how available they became and the whole system gets thrown out of whack. FNS's problem was that it really wasn't a full party spot and didn't have many mobs to fight. i dont think anybody really bothered with... the academy, i think that was around that lev, because by then there were enough things around like the necklaces, scapegoats, and saras that just doing fns with as few people as possible became preferable to a party, especially since you could use a maxed pet, as well.

merus were sort of common as well, but they had a cap of lev 40, i think, so neptune is usually the last place you really saw most people soloing with them.

all-in-all, i think it'd be a good idea to play it safe with these things (sara/meru/necklace/scapegoats) early on, and try to test the waters with low durability/amounts/durations before putting in the perms or high dura versions of these things. keeping 'em timed and somewhat scarce just to see how they're used and move from there would be a better idea than putting everything in, pulling 'em, and then leaving the "elites that got 'em early", atleast until they've had a chance to tweek 'em.

granted this is all going off of things before the shutdown. i'm not exactly uptodate on if anything else was released since then, so it's possible some of these issues have already been addressed, but at this time, i'd say go with caution and test the water before jumpin all in to try and make a quick buck at the cost of the in game economy.

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 07:06 PM
I was soloing hogs with just HA and a cat in 2009, Dancers could solo aoe there to level pets, Saras were a nonissue.

the decline of parties happened long before saras made a significant presence. Saras did help accelerate it though.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 07:13 PM
fencers were another choice class for it. saw one at pond that ran it while naked. no armor means you dont have to stop when it breaks, which was about the only thing they'd quit for, aside from boredom or a full inventory lol.

Gambachi
February 10th, 2015, 08:24 PM
This thread again...

People will solo with or without Saras, necklaces or whatever and a good solo'r does not even need any of them to do so either. Will you start crying for suba to nerf good solo builds next as well? Hell lets just ban solo'ing all together. :evil:

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 08:28 PM
Will you start crying for suba to nerf good solo builds next as well? :evil:

i agree, we must combat this evil threat that is heavy armor AGI builds. they must be stopped before they spread. DOWN WITH AGI!

Hendrex
February 10th, 2015, 08:28 PM
I had one , and I still teamed for the fact that I dislike soloing , and farming loot all day get boring fast @_@

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 08:41 PM
has anything been said on if they have afk farming prevention? i remember that bein a bit of an issue at pupu pres corpses at the inn basement.

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 08:43 PM
i agree, we must combat this evil threat that is heavy armor AGI builds. they must be stopped before they spread. DOWN WITH AGI!

why so complicated, just reduce exp payout to 0 unless you're in a party of six within exp range.

That'll show these pesky soloers!

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 08:48 PM
i suggest if people are having such a big problem with sara just cap level them to the person job being required to be 50 and the sara not work under level 50 jobs sens that when it get really hard to level and you cant really level much with a party

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 08:54 PM
I think some things should just be rare in a game. Nurse Sara wasn't ever supposed to be the pet 'everyone' had. Nor should they be released right away. :/ As long as everyone and their cousin doesn't have one, I think a few floating around is fine, after the game has been up a while.

I agree. As long as they are not overpopulated, they will not create the problem AG's Domo players faced.

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 08:57 PM
I agree. As long as they are not overpopulated, they will not create the problem AG's Domo players faced.

the tradeoff would be they'll be extremely expensive, and is prime flak for claiming the game id "p2w".

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 09:06 PM
the tradeoff would be they'll be extremely expensive, and is prime flak for claiming the game id "p2w".

I'd rather they be rare and expensive then overpopulated any day. So, that's a fair and expected trade-off and I'll take it. :P

Usakochi
February 10th, 2015, 11:14 PM
I agree with one thing that was brought up, Suba does not equal Aeria. How often does a company get to see all of the multiple factors that can ruin a specific game? I think it's really important for discussions like this to take place so that the community's opinion can be factored in for things that can be game changing/breaking. There are things that can be tweaked/changed I'm sure. And that's the great thing. I'm so excited because we (the community) can give some very valuable feedback about how to make sure this game gets off to the right start.

There are always going to be solo players, of course, but--partying is also really important. I really hope that things are kept in balance so that both are sucessful. At the end of a long day, or if a player only has a short time period--yeah, sitting around for a party isn't really going to cut it. Saras, esp the limited time ones, are great when you're going to just pop on for an hour. Just.. not when the market is flooded with them so that they become a NEED to be able to do it in the eyes of a regular player.

Things being rare/hard to get, make for motivation to play as long as they are obtainable in some manner by the average player. Can't plop down the cash shop $$$? Then hopefully it's feasable that you could work/craft/grind enough money to get it in game after you've gotten higher. There have to be things for players to work for, otherwise what's the point? It's one of the things that made older games fun--not being able to cap out and be just like everyone else within 72 hours of the game launching or less.

Sobrano
February 11th, 2015, 03:02 AM
I really hope no saras in the early game.

but I really really hope NO NECKLACE anymore it s mean domo gameplay destruction!!!!
with necklace the support is not sense, and the hp/mp items-pills-skills-buffs-player ability ecc.. are unusefull

I dont understand when u say: "anyone have a playstyle if someone want to play solo have to buy a sara..."
Everyone knows that domo is a very particular game where u can sub and mix any job u want. I play both party and solo, and u can play solo using right jobs in order to have support skills and usings the tons of items (as crafted pills etc) avalaible in domo.

Who want play solo can do it learning to play domo and not buying an overpowered saras or neacklace to compensate his fair domo playing skills

Pookas
February 11th, 2015, 08:50 AM
I prefer human being rather than some competent AI's support.
Either no or make them super rare, NOT perm, NON tradeable.
If you still want to release it, use analytics to monitor the players behaviour and find the correct time to release it.

IMHO, sub feature is enough to start solo.

Mchan
February 11th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Every item that promote soloing and be buyable from the item mall should be removed. DOMO is a old style social game like Ragnarok, if you remove the sociality you kill again the game.

I play support role, if everyone level up solo because is more fast thanks to these item shop items, then i'm forced to leave the game again.

Be careful Suba with these items, item mall should be 99% vanity only, i can accept exp potions, or items that don't destroy the need of a party.

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 10:51 AM

..... you lose people that way lol omg the first week of CB and OB gonna be ruff lol so meany people will be leveling up XD

Icywind1980
February 11th, 2015, 10:51 AM
Every item that promote soloing and be buyable from the item mall should be removed. DOMO is a old style social game like Ragnarok, if you remove the sociality you kill again the game.

I play support role, if everyone level up solo because is more fast thanks to these item shop items, then i'm forced to leave the game again.

Be careful Suba with these items, item mall should be 99% vanity only, i can accept exp potions, or items that don't destroy the need of a party.
If people want to be social, they can chat in guild chat, local chat, world chat etc. No need to be in a party to be social. Just talk to all those people sitting in Eversun playing with their pets. Being in a party does not mean being social, especially when it's an aoe party. Most people just get in those to level and don't bother talking at all, unless it's to complain about the healer or tank not doing their jobs.

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 10:56 AM

i see you like Saber Marionette i love that anime c:

omg and you like moonphase anime i like that one to

btw idlike to have the pendant again weather fore solo or party cuss when i party as doc it was super helpful never ran outa mana everytime id be close to runing out one or something id go try to buy another one lol

also i want the exp ring and badge's

i also hope the costume will be permanent and trad able

sorry im friendly person and just randomly started to talk lol

and i see your a old Domo player how ever i didn't play GT i play AG domo DOMo seem to have this atmosphere of welcoming and like it another family and really easy not very hard of a game to play

Hyan2014
February 11th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Necks and sara could just be re-designed to better fit the game's purpose. That would solve the problem

Carecrow
February 11th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Necks and sara could just be re-designed to better fit the game's purpose. That would solve the problem

Yeah, necklaces could become a costume and saras could be vanity pets.

Miradora
February 11th, 2015, 01:45 PM
They could sell the Sara Transform Scrolls (a real item that makes you look like a random Sara, there are Meru Transform Scrolls too), then you just use one on yourself, or have anybody you might be teamed up with use one, and poof! Instant pretend Sara!

No comment on this debate.

DOMOAKFrost
February 11th, 2015, 02:09 PM

wow, so suba should drive away a third of its playerbase to retain specifically you.

I've heard of arrogance but this takes the cake.

Hyan2014
February 11th, 2015, 02:25 PM
They could sell the Sara Transform Scrolls (a real item that makes you look like a random Sara, there are Meru Transform Scrolls too), then you just use one on yourself, or have anybody you might be teamed up with use one, and poof! Instant pretend Sara!

that could actually...OMG SUBA PLEASE TURN ME INTO SARA NAAAAAWWW!!1!!1

NotHereCantDelete
February 11th, 2015, 02:31 PM
I gotta step in here and say you can't go around penalizing soloers, I'm English which means that most people probably won't be around and about in my timezone - a lot of the time I relied on soloing during the day and then socialized at night through guilds/eversun. If people want to solo you've no real right to tell them "No, you must be in a team because I say that's how Domo works!"

Saras saras saras.... In my opinion, should be released eventually, but not for a long while yet, I know most of us here are oldies but there are still gonna be some new players too. Wouldn't you rather people learn the game the hard way and learn from their mistakes, rather than have a saras glazed-over eyes staring at you, refusing to let you die?...

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 11th, 2015, 03:16 PM
. Wouldn't you rather people learn the game the hard way and learn from their mistakes, rather than have a saras glazed-over eyes staring at you, refusing to let you die?...

This. Knew many people who couldn't tank without a sara back in the day ._.

Superstarstrike
February 11th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Luxury doesn't and shouldn't last forever.

That's my opinion on Nurse Saras. How long this topic will continue only the Chasm King knows.

Icywind1980
February 11th, 2015, 03:50 PM

That's my opinion on Nurse Saras. How long this topic will continue only the Chasm King knows.
I guess it will last as long as it's a relevant concern and people have something to add. I hope that's okay with the Chasm King. /rolls eyes

Tsukiya
February 11th, 2015, 04:05 PM
For the love of...whatever people love.

I've been looking at this debate for the last two days and I can't help but lol over how tense and aggressive people are getting over this...

Having had a Sara for the last 6 or so months of the game I can honestly say that the damn thing hardly made an impact in whether i lived or died 95% of the time. Her usefulness is overstated, but if people want one they have the right to BUY one. It might be a good idea to tweak her abilities if people think she's that OP though...

Personally I don't care, and don't think she is over powered, but I'm mighty amused at how stressed out this subject makes people. :ROLLEYES:

Cleftobismal
February 11th, 2015, 04:10 PM
I'ma be honest. When I soloed in Aeria, I preferred student Saras over nurse. Even with Nurse, I can't tank for crap. Her heals are not that op. Especially when all her skills have a cooldown. She also dies so quickly (She can't even heal herself and if she died before the long CD goes off, no Saras for you for a while), I just wonder sometimes "gee wai did I get her". [Till I remembered, I wanted to use her until I had the level requirement for Student Saras : >]

Student saras however worked like a pro for me. With one exception.

I had to spam IM pet potions on her to keep her alive and tank for me, so I took almost no damage.

The Saras pet's aren't OP alone. They require a lot of money to keep them upbeat and mega useful for soloing purposes. I kid you not how many trolls and jelly players harassed me for spending so much IM pet pots. They just have no idea how expensive it really was.

Edit: In-fact, her heals are so under par than you think. My witch Doctor poison heals kept me up more than she could ever do. And your better off subbing a doc for Regen, her's is worse than a level 30 doc IRC. (And who cares if you see players soloing under 30. I like you to try to play shaman and look for a party that let's you in before you hit 30.)

Kirbychu
February 11th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Yeah I'm not sure why there is still stuff to say about this...

1. Soloers are just as important to please as partyers, so let's not try to tell people how to play the game or penalize soloers because you think they should be partying instead.

2. As a couple people have pointed out, Saras are not that OP.

3. As long as Saras aren't released for a while and are kept rare and expensive when they do finally get released, there really is no issue to be arguing about.

4. If you insist on nerfing the Saras, making them temporary would probably not be the best way to go about it. I'm all for temporary Saras, but if you expect people to dish out $150+ for a TEMPORARY item...you are obviously delusional. If they decide to make temporary Saras, they need to be less expensive. If anything, increase the amount of frogs they use or increase its cooldown by another hour (making it a 2 hour cooldown instead of 1 where you can instantly reuse it after she unsummons) that would cancel out any "OP" delusions people have about them.

5. As I have stated before, people will solo with or without a Sara, but I think what most of us Sara-supporters are worried about (and probably the reason behind this thread) is that Suba will decide not to release them at all because of a few people arguing that they "killed parties" in DOMO. Hopefully they don't decide to kill the Saras, but ultimately it is not our decision. I wouldn't shed a tear if they nixed the HP/MP necklaces though...

That about sums up my thoughts on the matter.

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I'd just like to say that this closed beta is the perfect opportunity to test/fine tune the ability of people to solo or party up without any of the added bonus items that help it out. I think we should congregate data somewhere(a google doc perhaps). I can get to making a form for submission right away if you guys are interested. It would basically question what class people leveled(because some classes are made more for soloing and some are made more for partying), their main method of leveling(soloing/aoe parties), and how far they got.
If we see a large drop off of soloers hitting any level we know that their is an issue and Suba can look into fine tuning it. I think soloers should be able to solo content without having to spend gold/money on Sara's or necklaces and the like.

Tl;dr: Since we won't have any of that extra content available in the closed beta we should see how everyone is able to progress without the items. Then we can make better informed decisions, and I am willing to collect/organize the data if the community is interested.

Also, if you'd like to know my personal opinion, I think Sara's/Necklaces can be efficiently implemented if they are scarce, slightly nerfed, and content is soloable without them. That would mean they are effectively just added bonuses to speed up your progress(the same way the exp buff items work.)

Kitababie
February 11th, 2015, 05:00 PM
(And who cares if you see players soloing under 30. I like you to try to play shaman and look for a party that let's you in before you hit 30.)

o.O That's why people advise new players to level wizard first then shammy -- sub a class that uses the same armor/weapon so no passive subs required.
{Not saying don't solo lol just saying that wasn't a good example D;}

------

In general...{nothing to do with the quote above}
LOL! Yes, DoMO is a social game. No, you do not have to be a team-based-only leveler to be social. In fact, once you reach Dden and MB, you end up soloing or duoing anyway... So, those of you who insist people shouldn't solo have to admit that DoMo is, at the very least, meant for soloing to some degree. Realistically, I don't know any game in which the players are not allowed to solo for the first 50 levels and then all of a sudden, bam, you can solo for the last 20 levels... Sounds pretty dumb when you put it like that right?
Soloers doesn't ruin the game because, generally, there are plenty more team-loving players than there are soloers - especially if saras come out later in game instead of early on.
o. o

NotHereCantDelete
February 11th, 2015, 05:14 PM

I've been keeping an eye on this thread even though I've been quiet for most of it, if it gets really repetitive/trolly/spammy then it's gone, but as of now there are still some decent points being made and people are being good.

Kitababie
February 11th, 2015, 05:17 PM
I've been keeping an eye on this thread even though I've been quiet for most of it, if it gets really repetitive/trolly/spammy then it's gone, but as of now there are still some decent points being made and people are being good.

... Big Brother is always watching us...

Cleftobismal
February 11th, 2015, 05:25 PM
That's why people advise new players to level wizard first then shammy

What . . . . .

http://i57.tinypic.com/mx08cg.gif

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 05:25 PM
ugh i dont know how to delete mistaken posts. >_<

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 05:26 PM

Do you have any comment on my offering to gather/organize some data on soloing/partying level points? I'm nervous many people didn't see it because it was the last post on the previous page, but I'd like to know if it would be something the devs could find useful when it comes to tuning mobs.

ElectyDaltic
February 11th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Just my take on Saras

They made it so you could either get the extra dps from student or heals/buffs from nurse making it that you could get away with more dps sub'd, and if you have your normal pet out even more dps. So maybe they could make sara's into normal pets so you have to level them or just make it so you can't use normal pets along with them. Look at love pets (lily) they attack and buff/debuff as normal pets, sara's can become similar. So they add, say, an addition sub option. Since subbing skills is something everyone has, I would judge this by adding 1/2 a person since in most cases you use only some of the skills you gain from the sub. This is different if you're bringing another class to just use that class since you enjoy the skills, but it's normally for a few buffs/heals.

Sara party benefits? Well, you could have your doc aoe more if your tank has a nurse sara. Last i knew of, the exp gained from sara dmg was given only to the owner, so less exp for the group (i could be wrong). Having a nurse sara on your puller could also let them pull larger mobs, but more time spent too far from group = more time out of exp range.

So it's true that they didn't cause the solo train. It started when Dragon's Den was released it caused aoe parties to have trouble since the tank use to only build for vs physical, but now the main exp source was from mobs that dealt magic aoe dmg. This meant respecing was in need, which is an item mall feature. So people decided to just spec into single target dmg and kill 1 by 1 since there would be say 6-9? in the pull instead of 15-30. This was further supported by Mount Babel and Big Beam. So getting rid of saras won't stop the change to solo builds from happening.

That being said people who solo do not need a sara, so why have them? There is no real need for them, they are simply luxury just like costumes with stats. As they are, they are perfect for event rewards and shouldn't be in the item mall as "easy access" if kept as powerful as they are. Adding 1week temp tradable ones to temporary chests (the ones give you a random item from within a selection with a limited edition jackpot) as a secondary "jackpot". That would allow them to be in the game for luxury but not be as before (depending on chance to get) and allow it to be available to those who don't want to spend real money (making only N/T ones will cause an issue in that). This will give suba a nice income to continue support for the game. Of course they will need to do some statistics to keep a balance, things which we can't really do ourselves.

I'm sure in the start there will not be saras unless they are changed to normal pets, but that would take time.

Thoughts on other items that were brought up

HP/MP necklaces are just NOT NEEDED at all, we have mp regen skills, we have hp regen skills, we have mp pills, we have hp pills, we have food, we have stats that increase hp/mp max and regen. We do not need things that make in-game stuff useless, saras could be argue for this but look above. The necklaces are practically this, here have a ton of pills and we'll even make it automatic for you. We're playing a game not watching automation for some things are nice.

Scapegoats are nice, but could also find balance in how you obtain them. I personally never had more than a few and I feel should be used rarely, not every second because you're solo/duo at a party spot. Now how to balance, could be say a participation reward. Give 1-2 to those that take part of an event (not every since would be impossible for hide and seek events but you could give to those who find you a bit after rewards have been clear). Then maybe have a small stack as an alternate reward since many people may not care for them. If they were also in chests along with sara's it could give the chest too much value and everyone after items to sell would just spam buy on the chests and they'll become common. If the stacks were too low it would upset players. If they are made N/T and put up them up then that will make some players just have a ton once again. Scapegoats worth in terms of real money comes from high quantities am pretty sure, so would be difficult to have in the item mall.

To those of you who don't like chests in the item mall and think it's a poor system, well subagames needs to do 2 things.
1) Make money
2) Keep the community alive (healthy preferred)
So the community is split when it comes to saras but majority i feel agrees they were too common. So having some chests will allow them to keep Saras in the game but not make them into a Nurse Joy family. Well, that might still happen if there are constant chests in the item mall with it but at a decent cost since it won't be a one time buy and that'll keep income coming.

So when we sum things up this becomes clear. Aeriagames made the powerful items easily obtainable with sums of money and solo is going to happen regardless of what happens.

Cleftobismal
February 11th, 2015, 05:28 PM
Here's my two cents about soloing and partying.

I prefer to solo most of the time so I don't have to deal with people. Some of us like peace and quiet free of "LOL XDXDXDXD HUUR DUUUR" when we grind. : >

Also killing alone is cool. Were not responsible for the scrubs that we have to overwork for.

Hyan2014
February 11th, 2015, 05:34 PM

Have you ever wonder how bizarre it would be for males turn into a sara? No? Cant be helped, you started it

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/jucachinhos/desenhos/Some_DOMO_Comic10_zps7yre3sdr.jpg (http://s215.photobucket.com/user/jucachinhos/media/desenhos/Some_DOMO_Comic10_zps7yre3sdr.jpg.html)

Divini
February 11th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Been following this thread and I have a few questions so I might better understand the arguments here: (brand new player here)

1. Many ppl has been saying how Nurse Sara's and necklace's shouldn't be taken out because it punishes solo'ers. Does that mean it's impossible to solo without them? Or maybe does it just make it so inefficient and time-consuming that it's not worth solo'ing?

2. I surmise that the Nurse's heal you for free and the necklace's gives you extra hp and mp. Can skill and/or gear make up for it? Like if I have my own doctor skills subbed, have a strong combat pet, or get really good at kiting to avoid damage?

I just kind of want a concrete feel on how strong Nurse Sara's and necklace's really are.

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Been following this thread and I have a few questions so I might better understand the arguments here: (brand new player here)

1. Many ppl has been saying how Nurse Sara's and necklace's shouldn't be taken out because it punishes solo'ers. Does that mean it's impossible to solo without them? Or maybe does it just make it so inefficient and time-consuming that it's not worth solo'ing?

2. I surmise that the Nurse's heal you for free and the necklace's gives you extra hp and mp. Can skill and/or gear make up for it? Like if I have my own doctor skills subbed, have a strong combat pet, or get really good at kiting to avoid damage?

I just kind of want a concrete feel on how strong Nurse Sara's and necklace's really are.

This is exactly what I wanted to point out with my post. Many people seem to believe that soloing is impossible without said items- that is the main issue that I think suba should look to fix. If soloing was possible without the items and the items just sped UP the process/made it a little easier I think it would be a good compromise.

ElectyDaltic
February 11th, 2015, 06:01 PM

1) The benefit for those who have it and solo can go with more damage stats/skill subs. Necklaces would recover your hp/mp when it hit a set percentage, those had a limit but also a bug for no limit i think it was. If they weren't in the game people could still solo, but if they were in the game those without it would feel so much slower.

2)Sweetheart pet - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Sara) So frogs are needed but you can get 1k frogs for 5k from an npc. The saras could also take dmg but there were items to heal her.
edit: frogs needed for buffs not heals

Matchamatsu
February 11th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Guys, why limit your options? Or waste time trying to dictate how other players should play. The games not even out yet, commonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Kitababie
February 11th, 2015, 06:11 PM

Neither. It's just a little bit easier to solo with them. It is still entirely possible to solo without nurses and necklaces. It's simply not fair to punish those who do like to solo since you don't really need Saras in ptys (unless your doc is lousy).

Nurse Saras use 3 frogs per skill (docs only need 2). Necklaces were generally either timed or duration-veered (so you had like 300000/300000 HP or MP -depending on which necklace- duration to use on a necklace). All three things you suggested, and also having good weapons and gears, will help you avoid damage/ play the game well.

DOMOAKFrost
February 11th, 2015, 06:12 PM

1. I've never used either to solo. For domo everything is possible, the difference is the speed and costs.

2. Necklaces, IMO, is like a gun in a sword fight. I've seen far more broken HP/MP regen in other online games (heart of tarrasque comes to mind), but because of how domo was first designed, there's nearly nothing comparable (except for maybe regen 11).

Ultimately though, without releasing for a few weeks, there's not even enough player data to make an informed decision.

Kitababie
February 11th, 2015, 06:12 PM
Guys, why limit your options? Or waste time trying to dictate how other players should play. The games not even out yet, commonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

'Cause people be bored, yo~

DOMOAKFrost
February 11th, 2015, 06:23 PM

people have been dictating how other people live for thousands of years, much less how to play a game.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 11th, 2015, 06:25 PM
'Cause people be bored, yo~

Sounds about right.

people have been dictating how other people live for thousands of years, much less how to play a game.

This too.

Matchamatsu
February 11th, 2015, 06:26 PM

I mean like, at LEAST wait for the game to open.....commooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

ElectyDaltic
February 11th, 2015, 06:40 PM
I mean like, at LEAST wait for the game to open.....commooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

but then we'd be too busy playing ourselves

Tricy
February 11th, 2015, 06:46 PM
There isnt much to speak about, in fact its to early to decide what is to be done about saras and necklaces. SUBA may come up with this point when the time is right -that is: if they havent decided on their own.
By now we are powerless over this topic

SeekingKnowledge
February 11th, 2015, 07:55 PM
I had one , and I still teamed for the fact that I dislike soloing , and farming loot all day get boring fast @_@

Really? I found farming awesome. Cause then I could provide items to players who did elder quests. Or did alchemy. Either way it was making money. xD

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 01:07 AM
Anything taking away from the social aspect of this game should not be in the game if you ask me. It's an old game, most people are just nostalgic and playing it for that reason. They should make the game fun, as in encouraging grouping with other people as much as possible, so once the nostalgia is gone, people will actually have friends in the game that will make them stay and keep playing.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 02:02 AM
so once the nostalgia is gone, people will actually have friends in the game that will make them stay and keep playing.

What are friends? Is that something you eat?

Radh
February 12th, 2015, 02:28 AM
why people againts nurse sara anyway????for those who hate nurse sara just dont buy it if its exist and keep partying with your so called "FRIENDS" till 70....
and for u know people can solo without sara is true but its almost A MUST TO take DOCTOR SUBS!!how if someone not really into playing doctor at all??will u guys (who so party based or just hate solers who using sara for ease) happy if for some how d game dictate u so no matter what u choose u must take BM/MERC before u can solo??

no sara means soloers must take doctor subs!!! if that happen,lets make shaman/wiz must take merc/bm or they will 1 hitted buy a mid game monster!! and lets see who suffer most

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 02:29 AM
What are friends? Is that something you eat?

I was wondering the same thing, so I looked it up.

"A person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations."

That's what came up ._. go figure!

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 02:49 AM
no sara means soloers must take doctor subs!!! if that happen,lets make shaman/wiz must take merc/bm or they will 1 hitted buy a mid game monster!! and lets see who suffer most

wat?

10char

Sobrano
February 12th, 2015, 03:16 AM
domo is a game where u are a character and you have to pay attention to dont die doing mp managment to exp and increase the skills.
it has sense to release the item of IMMORTALITY and of INFINITE mp? (necklace)

is it not for u a dangerous item for the entire gameplay?
for me this is a very dangerous item

(I want to remember u domo already closed down 2 times , gametribe+aeria) I would like dont make the same errors to kill the gameplay again

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 03:24 AM
Infinite mp is not gonna kill us considering Musicians kill themselves all the time for it. Also after an certain extent in the game. It would seem like you have infinite MP. (With the help of a few non-Item mall related mechanics)

HP necklaces are meh. They work once in every several minutes. Nothing to be angry about. Scapegoat dolls seem a bit op but there is a remedy for every-one's complaint.

Increase the price of such items by a substantial amount in the item mall.

Therefore hard spender players like me will consume more resources to get what we want in game. Thus we support the game even more. And after that I'll be broke and unable to do anything for the rest of my life.

The end. Every-ones happy.

Kirbychu
February 12th, 2015, 03:28 AM
domo is a game where u are a character and you have to pay attention to dont die doing mp managment to exp and increase the skills.
it has sense to release the item of IMMORTALITY and of INFINITE mp? (necklace)

is it not for u a dangerous item for the entire gameplay?
for me this is a very dangerous item

(I want to remember u domo already closed down 2 times , gametribe+aeria) I would like dont make the same errors to kill the gameplay again

I'm not sure what you're arguing against. This thread is supposed to be just talking about the Nurse Sara (though people have also been talking about HP/MP necklaces). In no way does the Nurse Sara give you infinite anything - all it does is makes it so you don't have to carry around Doctor subs and can therefore use that sub space for another job's skills (therefore making soloing much easier). What you're talking about in terms of "immortality" and "infinite MP" that ruins the game sounds like HP/MP necklaces - which I agree should not be put into the game.

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 03:47 AM
Infinite mp is not gonna kill us considering Musicians kill themselves all the time for it. Also after an certain extent in the game. It would seem like you have infinite MP. (With the help of a few non-Item mall related mechanics)

HP necklaces are meh. They work once in every several minutes. Nothing to be angry about. Scapegoat dolls seem a bit op but there is a remedy for every-one's complaint.

What? 15 second internal cooldown, and you can swap between HP necklaces if you are dying faster than that.

You can't maintain MP with some playstyles, without necklaces, unless you have multiple people tranfusing you..

Yeah, this topic is about saras, which are nowhere near as OP.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 03:50 AM
Surprised no one has made a thread about the Hp/Mp necklaces with how much it's getting brought up in this thread.

Agiantnotepad
February 12th, 2015, 04:01 AM
Surprised no one has made a thread about the Hp/Mp necklaces with how much it's getting brought up in this thread.

That statement you have certainly rustle many people's Jimmes. Pretty dank of you mate.

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 04:03 AM

There's no point, when the only people that claim they aren't OP never used them before and think they have a 30 minute cooldown and that their effect can be replicated with Vitamin pills

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 04:18 AM
There's no point, when the only people that claim they aren't OP never used them before and think they have a 30 minute cooldown and that their effect can be replicated with Vitamin pills

True, but I'd still suspect someone would.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 04:40 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest, Suba will release everything in the item mall at some point. (I'm hoping they will induce rotation, where the release won't be permanent but temporary throughout the seasons) This game is a business. If you want some balance, ask them to inflate the Suba Points prices on it to limit the amount available in game. Sure the select few who can hardly afford it can use it. But this isn't a time for you to be nit picking on who can get what and who cannot get what. It's a gaming industry bottom line. If you are so concerned about so many people abusing it, then that solution is easy. Hinder the process of it supplying the server by making it outright expensive to buy in the Suba Item mall. [And temporary to buy] The point is to prevent it from killing off parties and discourage solo play so as you guys say. It shouldn't hurt if only 1% of the server are using Saras, Necklaces, Books whatever. No one starts off powerful nor has access to such resources unless your able to invest a fiscal amount of cash. Even then, that players priorities in advancing their character aren't in the right direction. (Let's be realistic here, which type of demographic outnumbers the player base in modern day mmos? People who can afford to spend hundreds to thousands of USD on a game? Or people who can't load near to anything at all) Who gives a hoot seriously, these mechanics are highly over-rated. I'll give you something to complain about. A publisher giving out level 60 Dragon pets to level 1's for just loading $40's. Or oh my favorite. Giving a free maxed refined weapon with a high end onyx for only loading a mere $100.

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 04:44 AM
I'm going to be honest, Suba will release everything in the item mall at some point.

Oh okay, thanks.

Icywind1980
February 12th, 2015, 04:53 AM
Oh okay, thanks.

Ahah I see what you did there.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 04:55 AM
Except they can't do that, because the game has like 3000 players. Make it unbalanced through cash shop and you will lose some players (this part is inevitable), but then if on top of that they remove the social aspect of the game by adding stuff that lets you solo anything, then the game will become a ghost town.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 04:57 AM
Except they can't do that, because the game has like 3000 players. Make it unbalanced through cash shop and you will lose some players (this part is inevitable), but then if on top of that they remove the social aspect of the game by adding stuff that lets you solo anything, then the game will become a ghost town.

They can do it and will. Most likely if it's so worrisome as you say. They will prolly release it much later in the games life, and once it's out. It will be at the high end of the item mall price. Anyone who dares to buy a huge number of such items will burn out of money fast. Simple as that. Instead of completely eliminating an item just because an oppressed feeling arise. It would make so much more sense to have the difficulty level in obtaining such an item to be high. The highly dedicated player get's what they want. The publisher makes more revenue. Win. Win.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:11 AM
If they just want to milk the game for cash as fast as possible, yes, they will do that. Burn it out, and then close it.

But that's really all fine by me. DOMO simply doesn't have enough content for me to play it for years, I'll have a nice few months with a guild that I join and then I'll move on.

Just saying though, if they do that, the game will close soon, simply because there will be a huge lack of parties forming in the game, and that's devastating for casual players, that don't have hours to wait just to find a party.

They will then chose to buy the nurse, they will run through stuff solo, until they realize "Hey, I'm just playing this multiplayer game completely alone, it's getting boring, maybe I should find a new game".

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 05:28 AM
Snip

I think you missed the entire point of making the Saras ultra expensive . . . . Let alone they aren't the reason why you can solo.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:37 AM
What's the reason of making anything ultra expensive? - To get ultra amount of money for it, lol.

You can always solo, but it's not as effective, so you're better off grouping. If you have the nurse, you aren't so dependent on it. In other words, you can solo anything that would be silly for a person without the nurse.

I'm not saying all the social aspects will stop due to nurse being in the game, you're taking it in a kind of exaggerated sense.

I'm just saying, even people that do buy them will get bored of the game faster, and those that don't will have harder time finding a party, maybe even quit the game because they got tired of waiting for one.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 05:45 AM
Snip.

I feel like I'm going in circles here with this discussion.

You fear that the major population will get bored when my suggestion simply states to limit the access to the select few who can barely afford it. Not everyone's going to be satisfied with the game, solo or not soloing. It's their choice to remain here. The only exaggeration I see, is when a single player buys a Saras, apparently the whole server is doomed to fail.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:58 AM
As I've said, you're taking it as exaggerated, while I'm not exaggerating. I even said that I'm not saying that all the social aspects of the game will end due to nurse being in the game, I'm just saying it will be diminished by a bit, but in a game with such a low population, that bit is actually a lot.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 06:02 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/28vdr1s.gif

I'ma just dance this off until the thread turns necro. I feel like the standards of what's a debate has went down. z_z Good luck OP.

MinatoU
February 12th, 2015, 06:02 AM
I feel like I'm going in circles here with this discussion.

You fear that the major population will get bored when my suggestion simply states to limit the access to the select few who can barely afford it. Not everyone's going to be satisfied with the game, solo or not soloing. It's their choice to remain here. The only exaggeration I see, is when a single player buys a Saras, apparently the whole server is doomed to fail.

It will forever go in circles, because there is no reason for either side to back down on their views
Let's put it this way, would you rather a party of 6 quit because 1 guy with a sara is tanking the whole room OR 1 guy quit because he died

I know what I'd pick.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 06:09 AM
It will forever go in circles, because there is no reason for either side to back down on their views
Let's put it this way, would you rather a party of 6 quit because 1 guy with a sara is tanking the whole room OR 1 guy quit because he died

I know what I'd pick.

#InBeforePeopleWereAlreadyFigthingForSpotsOverOthe rParties

I'm supposed to be dancing.

http://i59.tinypic.com/33vc5te.gif

Okay I'm scramming.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 06:16 AM
The only reason we're going in circles is because he's trying to change things that I've said into a more exaggerated form of it and throw it back at me.

I'll summarize it. Nurse will diminish the social aspect by a little bit, there's no avoiding this, but you should take that "little bit" as a big thing, because we only have 3000 players playing DOMO. That's really all I'm saying.

If the game had millions of players like more popular mmorpgs, I wouldn't even bother writing anything regarding this cash shop item. Nor would I care if 100 people were playing solo, instead in a group, but on a population of 3000 players, 100 players is a lot, especially because we're talking global here, meaning players from different time zones, which means less players online at the same time.

MinatoU
February 12th, 2015, 06:32 AM
I can actually solo everything* without a nurse, if you 'need' a nurse you are bad at the game and should feel bad.

*everything is used for emphasis and does not assume every monster.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 06:36 AM
Well, of course you can solo everything, at the appropriate levels and with a little bit more effort, and proper character development (As in where you put your points, and what gear you're wearing at that point in the game).

It's a matter of how easy, and more effective it is with a nurse.

Mchan
February 12th, 2015, 06:37 AM
The only reason we're going in circles is because he's trying to change things that I've said into a more exaggerated form of it and throw it back at me.

I'll summarize it. Nurse will diminish the social aspect by a little bit, there's no avoiding this, but you should take that "little bit" as a big thing, because we only have 3000 players playing DOMO. That's really all I'm saying.

If the game had millions of players like more popular mmorpgs, I wouldn't even bother writing anything regarding this cash shop item. Nor would I care if 100 people were playing solo, instead in a group, but on a population of 3000 players, 100 players is a lot, especially because we're talking global here, meaning players from different time zones, which means less players online at the same time.

Completely agree with you, these items to promote soloing will 100% kill DOMO.

I trust Suba, i choose them when i propose the resurrection of this game, but if they put in game this sh*t to milk money as fast as possibile then close down the whole game after a bit, then they will have al my hate forever.

I think they are a good publisher (they do a decent job with PT), i will support the game buying some vanity items from the item mall but only if they deserve it and give up on these unbalanced items that will destroy the sociality and the fun of the game thanks to parties and community interaction.

As i explained before, DOMO is more like Ragnarok with very limited quest and grind through mobs to progress, this promote active party everywhere, is almost mandatory.

So Suba, release a balanced item shop, more vanity and less P2W and remove these solo help items. Show us that you want a niche and stable playerbase instead of lot of people at beginning and none in the long run.

MinatoU
February 12th, 2015, 06:44 AM
Well Priston Tale has been here for what, 5 years? Let's hope Domo will continue to live for just as long.

TheRealTangerine
February 12th, 2015, 06:44 AM
I can actually solo everything* without a nurse, if you 'need' a nurse you are bad at the game and should feel bad.

*everything is used for emphasis and does not assume every monster.

Love it. :D

NotHereCantDelete
February 12th, 2015, 07:49 AM
I'm gonna lock this now as I really don't feel like any new points are being made, everyone is gonna have different opinions on this (I know I have mine), but frankly there's no way to tell how any of this will go until Domo actually starts.
Of course the GMs have already been made aware of peoples feelings on Saras and necklaces etc (between Gracey and I telling them about it and threads like this they'd be foolish not to know), but none of us know what will happen months or years down the line.
Of course if you think I shouldn't have locked it and have something to say by all means message me and I'll unlock it, super promise~ :P
tl;dr - We're probably just gonna have to wait and see.