PDA

View Full Version : When the client will be available to download?

Mainux781345BvJ
February 10th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Hi community DOMO

I know the client isn't ready yet, but I have the following question (the question I made it on the title) the client going to be avilable this Friday when the closed beta start or we can download before this Friday (ex: wednesday or thursday) because I tried at the moment when my account was created after put a beta key and I saw a message and that message telling me "My IP address is not allowed to download the client" what does it mean? I hope this game doesn't have IP Block, (When AeriaGames has DOMO the game had IP Block), I'm from south america and I want to play it, if someone can answer it I'll be appreciate it and thanxs.

XplodingGoats
February 10th, 2015, 08:35 AM
When its done and said by a gm or whomever or be like me that refresh page every 10-20 minutes lol

Glythx
February 10th, 2015, 08:38 AM
Closed Beta FAQ

Since a lot of you are asking the same questions, I've made this FAQ for everyone to refer to. I'd like to thank everyone in the community who has been helping spread the answers that we've given thus far, and hopefully this makes it easier for

2) Will the client be available for download before the closed beta date?
Yes. One of us will announce when it is ready for download.

Easily found here (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74757) and in the same thread states that there will be no region locking.