KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 04:42 PM
What You'r Favorite Pet On Dream OfMirror Online

Sapphire

Rock

Lilly

Jade

Ruby

Metal to i forgot about the bears kjfhkgjsdfhjgkl my bad i wish icou0ld edit the poll so i could add them Q.Q

Hechizera
February 10th, 2015, 04:46 PM
2nd Evo SE2 Little Girl Lily.

Z0mb3h
February 10th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Ruby ouo all of 'em but the se 4 and 5

XplodingGoats
February 10th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Lilly's won this round -whistles-

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 04:58 PM
(If you were making a list, you forgot metal pets, dragons, and kukus lol)
My favorites: Original Jade (green), se2 Lily (blue), Original Ruby (red), se1 Ruby (tiger), and se3 Sapphire (dark blue and white). Q_Q Yes I have a lot.. Lol. These are normally the ones in my main's 5 pet slots. xD

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:00 PM
(If you were making a list, you forgot metal pets, dragons, and kukus lol)
My favorites: Original Jade (green), se2 Lily (blue), Original Ruby (red), se1 Ruby (tiger), and se3 Sapphire (dark blue and white). Q_Q Yes I have a lot.. Lol. These are normally the ones in my main's 5 pet slots. xD

dfgjkhdfkjghsdfkl i forgot about the bears rolls away

ChallengerAhri
February 10th, 2015, 05:02 PM
rip rock pets.

Icywind1980
February 10th, 2015, 05:04 PM
I liked the faces the baby cactus pet made. So cute.

Succubusty
February 10th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Sapphire all the way. It's like having your own Lapras. <3

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Sapphire all the way. It's like having your own Lapras. <3

i wanna collect all the lilly except fore the first one

and i wanna get a purple sapphire there prob my 2 favorites xD ah and i want the sandwhich sapphire lol so cute XD

Cleftobismal
February 10th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Smexy Cactus is Smexy Life.

Miivii
February 10th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Sapphire was my favorite pet. I remember I was still young at the time, so my imagination was all over the place...so I would run around the world and AFK pretending my Sapphire and I were resting up. Plus it does remind me of the Pokemon Lapras so it was a win/win.

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Smexy Cactus is Smexy Life.

lol xD sexy sexy males pets c:

ArtemisX
The SE1/SE2 Lily and Ruby take the cake for me ~

LadyMae
Dragon/Kuku/Vanities?

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Sapphire was my favorite pet. I remember I was still young at the time, so my imagination was all over the place...so I would run around the world and AFK pretending my Sapphire and I were resting up. Plus it does remind me of the Pokemon Lapras so it was a win/win.

sound cute c:

i wanna collect lillys except the first on and i want 2 sapphire the Purple one and the Sandwhich one

IsharaM
February 10th, 2015, 05:22 PM
My favorite for flying was the SE5 Sapphire. Named mine "Cheeseburger DeFlight" :P
My favorite for looks was the pink metal. Never did get it leveled up to ride-able status.

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:24 PM
My favorite for flying was the SE5 Sapphire. Named mine "Cheeseburger DeFlight" :P
My favorite for looks was the pink metal. Never did get it leveled up to ride-able status.

xD i want the sandwhich sapphire lol and the purple one and all the lilly except fore the first one there prob my 2 favorites in DOMO

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 05:50 PM
i wanna collect all the lilly except fore the first one

and i wanna get a purple sapphire there prob my 2 favorites xD ah and i want the sandwhich sapphire lol so cute XD

Lool with the Se5 Sapph I always felt bad bc i wanted to eat it :C

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Lool with the Se5 Sapph I always felt bad bc i wanted to eat it :C

XD it reminded me of Subway

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 05:53 PM
When you start seeing the petshop in Eversun City as a pokemon center... XD

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 05:54 PM
XD it reminded me of Subway

LOOOL! But.. if you eat a se5 saph.. does it taste like a burger or like fish... HMMM. The ultimate question Q_Q

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:56 PM
LOOOL! But.. if you eat a se5 saph.. does it taste like a burger or like fish... HMMM. The ultimate question Q_Q

xD idk but i wont eat it if i can get one id ride it or the purple one or both lol

ZiggyPheonix
February 10th, 2015, 05:57 PM
I Have always been a fan of the "Jack of all Stats" Sapphire Pet. Nothing was better than unleashing Spuds Mackenzie on my enemies in a pinch, even if he was my lowest level pet. I ended up with an SE3, and SE2 Ruby later on, and I think a Love, and Metal pet later as well, but I was more or less holding onto them from my Girlfriend at the time.

I would love to have a Sapphire again eventually, NAMELY the SE5 cuz I want Sammich Turtle

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 06:07 PM
I Have always been a fan of the "Jack of all Stats" Sapphire Pet. Nothing was better than unleashing Spuds Mackenzie on my enemies in a pinch, even if he was my lowest level pet. I ended up with an SE3, and SE2 Ruby later on, and I think a Love, and Metal pet later as well, but I was more or less holding onto them from my Girlfriend at the time.

I would love to have a Sapphire again eventually, NAMELY the SE5 cuz I want Sammich Turtle

Lilly and Sapphire are my favorites and i also want the samesapphire as you and i see you like chuunibyou i love that anime am going to be cosplaying it fore sakura-con this year as rikka i bought her jacket,shirt,skirt,cross,eyepatch,wig,shoe's,umber la ,bandage,bag ,vest ,bow i love chuunibyou alot

IsharaM
February 10th, 2015, 07:05 PM

Tastes like "una hamburguesa de pescado"
or in English a "fish burger"

ZiggyPheonix
February 10th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Lilly and Sapphire are my favorites and i also want the samesapphire as you and i see you like chuunibyou i love that anime am going to be cosplaying it fore sakura-con this year as rikka i bought her jacket,shirt,skirt,cross,eyepatch,wig,shoe's,umber la ,bandage,bag ,vest ,bow i love chuunibyou alot

I'm trying to work my way through it still just started it a few days ago.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 07:21 PM
it's really hard to choose. i wanted a lily for the longest time, for obvious reasons, but i think i used a rock the most. "LordOfTheHam". my alt had one called "TheDukeOfBacon". named after pets i had in everquest 2, but their backstory came from the Pupu Wars of old.

also, as you may be able to tell, my wings are made up of a skinned ruby.

Eostre
February 10th, 2015, 07:35 PM
All the rubies, the blue (SE2) Lily, and the (SE4? or SE5) Metal which looked like a Panda. <3

IllusionofGaia
February 10th, 2015, 08:13 PM
SE2 Ruby - Flyin' Isis :)

Hendrex
February 10th, 2015, 08:20 PM
Se2 Ruby for sure, with Se3 Lilly a close second :P

Xaytsr
February 10th, 2015, 08:22 PM
I haven't seen any of them in action yet but from looking at the wiki.... I want them all.... (except the cactus)
Any ideas how much ingame moneys a pet token is gonna cost me? or like 5 of em.....

Hendrex
February 10th, 2015, 08:24 PM
shouldn't be too much, hard to say, depending on how much they are in cash shop :P

Amaiha
February 10th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Original Lily was my favorite. :D

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 09:57 PM
I want them all.... (except the cactus)

ah... but the jade is awesome. it's got decent attack, fastest attack speed, and able to do great without mp. long as you can get past the part where its evo form looks like togemon from digimon... if you wanted a good partner without buying tons of treats, the jade was your best friend.

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Tastes like "una hamburguesa de pescado"
or in English a "fish burger"

But like.... fish are swimming creatures and burgers are cows.. sooo which does it taste like QQ I don't understand this concept -brain explodes-

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 10:04 PM
it's made of manatees, the cattle of the sea.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 11:16 PM
Se2 Ruby for sure, with Se3 Lilly a close second :P

100% true and i was just about to post the same thing xD.

Shazaki
February 10th, 2015, 11:23 PM
idk the name but my fave pet is the one in my picture, i got it cause one of my closest friends quit and when he did, bought me the pink hair die and told me i would look hot with pink hair, he was scared to tell me how he felt cause he wasnt sure how id react, so i plan on getting my pink hair back and the lily to match it, this story may seem silly but it means a lot to me :'(:D

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 11:28 PM
idk the name but my fave pet is the one in my picture, i got it cause one of my closest friends quit and when he did, bought me the pink hair die and told me i would look hot with pink hair, he was scared to tell me how he felt cause he wasnt sure how id react, so i plan on getting my pink hair back and the lily to match it, this story may seem silly but it means a lot to me :'(:D

That's a se2 Lilly on the first evolution in your pic.

Shazaki
February 10th, 2015, 11:33 PM
That's a se2 Lilly on the first evolution in your pic.

you sir, are awesome :awsum:

Yurimidomo
February 11th, 2015, 12:23 AM
you sir, are awesome :awsum:

Lol it's actually the se1 lily the se2 lily is blue

And my favorites are Se3 Jade, Se5 Jade, Se1 Lily, Se3 Sapphire, Se1 Ruby and Se3 Ruby

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 01:11 AM
But like.... fish are swimming creatures and burgers are cows.. sooo which does it taste like QQ I don't understand this concept -brain explodes-

i know it a crabby patty

LOL Spong bob Squarpants XD but it make sens

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Whaaaat? No love for Rocks? :'(

My very first pet was a rock pet and I loved him to death!! Followed closely by my ruby pet (ori). :3

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 11th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Lol it's actually the se1 lily the se2 lily is blue

And my favorites are Se3 Jade, Se5 Jade, Se1 Lily, Se3 Sapphire, Se1 Ruby and Se3 Ruby

God i was so wrong, must have been looking at the wrong name when i went to the wiki for some odd reason. Feel like an idiot now xD

Vodalaire
February 11th, 2015, 01:42 AM
The black and red Ruby, forget which SE

Gigglypuff1313
February 11th, 2015, 02:00 AM
SE2 Ruby and SE3 Lily were my favorites :-)

MuinXhan1
February 11th, 2015, 03:27 AM
metal pet; cause metal rock on! \m/

MCKOVS
February 11th, 2015, 10:03 PM
Se3 Rock pet, of course. I really miss mine...

Froofi
February 11th, 2015, 10:23 PM
All hail the cactus heads!