PDA

View Full Version : What Was Your Favorite Job On DOMO

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:09 PM
what was your favorite job on domo

if i had to pick one mine would prob be merc or wizard xD

Miivii
February 10th, 2015, 05:23 PM
I remember dancer as being probably the most flashy and fun class to play. The skills are just super fun to mess around with.

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:25 PM
I remember dancer as being probably the most flashy and fun class to play. The skills are just super fun to mess around with.

dancer is fun a fun class i like all class's except fore Merchant

Glythx
February 10th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Thief numbah one. Quick, stealthy, hard to hit, and damage bursty.

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Thief numbah one. Quick, stealthy, hard to hit, and damage bursty.

Really? I thought their skills made them pretty much a useless job by itself. Hated Thief and Merchant (minus the sale's tax passive skill hehehe).

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Really? I thought their skills made them pretty much a useless job by itself. Hated Thief and Merchant (minus the sale's tax passive skill hehehe).

i dont think jobs are useless by themself

only job i dont like is Merchant

Glythx
February 10th, 2015, 05:44 PM
Nope, soloed primarily with thief, a little shaky in the beginning for survivability but once you got your stats up some your uptime should be pretty solid and things die fairly quickly since your skills were burst and your attackspeed (while admittedly eclipsed by a Martyr Blademaster) was solid enough to keep your sustained damage in a sweet spot.

Kitababie
February 10th, 2015, 05:48 PM
Ahh I see. :p Oh and favorite classes -- Dancer, doc, muse c: (all 3 are tied QQ)

Zanokei
February 10th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Muse, thief and doc. I loved that skill life transfusion for mana or something? Out of battle, I'd use it just for fun. I recall someone following me around and healing. :XD:

MuinXhan1
February 10th, 2015, 06:15 PM
martial artist, for that kung fu master title!

NARAPIDANA
February 10th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Martial Artist, Doctor, BladeMaster

ZiggyPheonix
February 10th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I'm going to say Hands Down, my favorite class was always and still is the Fencer, all the stuns, all the buffs, and the perfect blend of magic and physical prowess. Whats not to like.

Cygsiulle
February 10th, 2015, 10:01 PM
martial artist was my fave, tho my ultimate goal was to rock it on commoner. beating people upside the head with a bottle, wonderful.

ArdenLyn
February 10th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Blademaster, attack speed build. Made pet leveling so much more bearable being able to watch a movie or read at the same time. Multi-tasking ftw.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 11:19 PM
Merc: Tank everyday all day.
Also how i leveled most of jobs was tanking xD

Divini
February 10th, 2015, 11:38 PM
I never played this myself, but I watched some person playing it 6 years ago (irl) kite the hell out of mobs and unloading every single target shaman and wizard single-target nuke in his arsenal at them and watching big numbers fly. That looked pretty fun.

Shazaki
February 10th, 2015, 11:44 PM
dancer and doc deff,

Shazaki
February 10th, 2015, 11:44 PM
can get tricky in high aggro areas lol

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Muse! I equally loved my pet muse and my party muse. I was a pet muse up until around 40, restatted to party and fell in love with party muse so much that I made a new character just to party from 15-50. xD

BM also holds a special place in my heart because it was my first class. :3 Dancer, doc, and shaman are runner up's for my 3rd favorite!

Gigglypuff1313
February 11th, 2015, 02:02 AM
I enjoyed playing Shaman, just for the different elemental spells and the utility of Spring Cleaning and Heatstroke. I kind of played with every class and enjoyed all of them but would have to say Shaman was may personal favorite.

Carecrow
February 11th, 2015, 02:39 AM
Hunter was about the only class worth maining on in PvE

Alhktw13
February 11th, 2015, 03:19 AM
In Gametribe (and the little I played in Aeria) I always wanted to have an "alchemist" profile. Which meant thief all along the way for acquiring recipies.
My usual was Musician, with a rock egg, but my favourite had to be commoner which in a way I considered the alchemist's job.
When people asked me to create various stuff I always replied, "anything you want, let me go change quickly", and I never ever came out the dojo half-naked-commoner, I'd always put full armor (except maybe for the hat), it was like a ritual kind of thing.

Clint0n
February 11th, 2015, 03:44 AM
ima go shamy or fencer

Vodalaire
February 11th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Hunter?? WHAA???? I dont remember the Hunter job :EEK:

Succubusty
February 11th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Definitely enjoyed Dancer and Wiz the most. There's just something special about aoe nuking and watching those numbers fly. <3
I'll always hold a special place in my heart for Muse/Doc though. The utility of those skills helped me into more parties than I can remember.

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Hunter?? WHAA???? I dont remember the Hunter job :EEK:

Hunter Qualification the quest to get it is in swan lake and make you go blind and then you should use the penny to go back to eversun then go find the NPC in eversun north i still remember how to do it lol

Alao the job takes arrows

PsychoIndy
February 12th, 2015, 02:43 PM
Spring cleaning is nice, at low lvls, which is a good thing, when just starting out. I just hate the cd time with it, on non magic type jobs, like blademaster. Once you get your doc to lvl 33, you can start using inner magic and have a much better p regen experience.

Gigglypuff1313
February 12th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Spring cleaning is nice, at low lvls, which is a good thing, when just starting out. I just hate the cd time with it, on non magic type jobs, like blademaster. Once you get your doc to lvl 33, you can start using inner magic and have a much better p regen experience.

I agree completely on that. But was more fun for me to run around casting elemental attacks than stabbing stuff with a needle and winning by attrition because I could heal and buff well enough to survive fights with mobs. And also loved subbing Shaman on Thief when I was pilfering since Heatstroke was a great way to lower mobs to critical HP without the risk of killing them :-) Shaman also had one of the better Passive skills in my opinion with Mega Magic to help out on the non-mage/low MP jobs.

Gabigo347
February 12th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Dancer. I just liked the feel, can't really explain it better.