PDA

View Full Version : Male Or Female characters?

XplodingGoats
February 10th, 2015, 05:58 PM
People play male or female characters. What will you choose?

- I choose Female ( Don't Hate ) :confused:

Starrleigh
February 10th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I tend to like making my main characters my own gender. So, I'll be playing as female.

KiyomiHime
February 10th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Female Sprite

NARAPIDANA
February 10th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Male, HUMAN :COOL:

ZiggyPheonix
February 10th, 2015, 06:26 PM
I typically play my own gender but I don't discriminate on anyone who decides to play the flip side of their coin, so I refer to people by the gender of their character.

Personally I might play female for the closed beta, and then go back to being male for the full release. Not sure yet.

Ghirahim
February 10th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Male, I play my own gender.

Kyle770
February 10th, 2015, 06:30 PM
hmm i will playing male character for my main character, but i will have a lot female characters >.>

DOMOAKFrost
February 10th, 2015, 06:39 PM
I played a male char on live but the GMs thought it was hilarious to assign me female characters on test.

So I no longer have a preference.

Superstarstrike
February 10th, 2015, 06:41 PM
I'm surprised there were more people going for zombies.

Miivii
February 10th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Since I'm a girl I'll be playing a female character ^^

Eostre
February 10th, 2015, 07:33 PM
Going as female Shura~

Rydner
February 10th, 2015, 07:44 PM
I'm new so I'd have to see the character creation screen before deciding. :3

Kirbychu
February 10th, 2015, 09:08 PM
I'm new so I'd have to see the character creation screen before deciding. :3

You should check out my faces & hairstyles pics on my blog:
DOMO Addict's Blog: Faces & Hairstyles (http://domoaddict.blogspot.com/p/faces-hairstyles.html)
I still have to do the male & female sprites, but the rest are on there. It shows every hairstyle combined with every face for each race/gender. Only thing I didn't do is hair colors (cuz there's like a million x.x)

Hopefully that helps you decide :)

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 10th, 2015, 11:24 PM
Here's something original, female shura while i myself am a male :P

Shazaki
February 11th, 2015, 12:48 AM
im a guy so ill stay a guy, dont really see the point in being the other sex but then again im gonna log on as a baby with pink hair and diapers sooo guess i cant say much lol

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 01:27 AM
Girl. Also playing as my own gender.

ElectyDaltic
February 11th, 2015, 01:48 AM
Flying male zombie with a mask to hide my decaying tissues >:0

Carecrow
February 11th, 2015, 02:42 AM
Since I'm a girl I'll be playing a female character ^^

Since I'm a guy, I'll be playing a female character

Clint0n
February 11th, 2015, 03:11 AM
you should check out my faces & hairstyles pics on my blog:
domo addict's blog: Faces & hairstyles (http://domoaddict.blogspot.com/p/faces-hairstyles.html)
i still have to do the male & female sprites, but the rest are on there. It shows every hairstyle combined with every face for each race/gender. Only thing i didn't do is hair colors (cuz there's like a million x.x)

hopefully that helps you decide :)

yow r d sheyt! Fo sho

Clint0n
February 11th, 2015, 03:40 AM
human male face 3 hair style 1

EnochP
February 11th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Traps are confusing, it's all about that boring human hype

Icywind1980
February 11th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Male if Sylph, Female for all the rest. Sprite's don't have a gender you perv >_>

Shazaki
February 11th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Male if Sylph, Female for all the rest. Sprite's don't have a gender you perv >_>

yes we do!! take it back lol :MAD:

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 11:16 AM

im going to be a sprite .............

EnochP
February 11th, 2015, 11:23 AM

In the "lore" don't they literally not have a gender? they where made by gods to carry tea and clean dishes and stuff rgiht?

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 11:29 AM
In the "lore" don't they literally not have a gender? they where made by gods to carry tea and clean dishes and stuff rgiht?

they do have gender just in the form of a kid or chibi >.> it even says male and female when you character create

TrippyLogic
February 11th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Male in real life. Male in game.

Also... Zombie cause they eaten my brainsssss.

Hyan2014
February 11th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Since I'm a guy, I'll be playing a female character

-male forever-
Cuz oposite gender is best awkward choise

Icywind1980
February 11th, 2015, 03:53 PM
yes we do!! take it back lol :MAD:

See below!

Yes this exactly.

DOMOAKFrost
February 11th, 2015, 04:34 PM

dunno what the English lore said, but the Chinese lore said nothing about being asexual.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 12:56 AM
When I was younger, I couldn't play a mmorpg if I wasn't playing a character that's my own gender. I guess I would be imagining myself being the character, the hero, or whatever.

However now, I tend to just go for what appeals to me the most. Shura Females look most elegant and badass at the same time to me, and the model is just the best in my opinion of all the races and genders. Let's also not forget that you can make your female Shura have heterochromia iridis, which is just a win as far as I'm concerned.

MuinXhan1
February 12th, 2015, 02:22 AM
male toon is my comfort pick

and as my friend once said: 'reason I play a female character cause if I'm playing for hours I want something nice to stare at'

laugh everytime I remember this quote haha anyways that my response and tangent

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I like to play females because who wants to stare at man butt all day?