PDA

View Full Version : Do the old hardware limitations still cause problems?

BlackFire609
February 11th, 2015, 01:13 AM
When domo was active last time there was an issue for people that had high end machines or machines with more that 4gb of ram. Which would cause the game to detect it as a low end system and would make the game look awful. Was this issue fixed in this version. I myself and my wife would be affected by this both of us having 32gb of ram.

Divini
February 11th, 2015, 01:36 AM
I played TW DoMO just last week to get my feet wet with the game. I have a fairly modern laptop (i7 quad core, 16gb ram, nvidia 850M graphic card), and other than the server lag from it being half a world away, I had no problems playing it.

Miradora
February 11th, 2015, 01:51 AM
The problems were fixed on both IC and HK Domo, and HK Domo had the fix when they first released that server, so this version should have those fixes as well.

(IC Domo also had its FPS increased from 30 to 60 in a patch in Autumn 2013, so it's possible we might get this change as well, but no guarantees)

BlackFire609
February 11th, 2015, 11:37 PM
This isnt a big concern but, it would be nice if it supported 4k. I have a 4k monitor as well. I know the game isnt graphically stunning.
Games just look so much better in 4k there is absolutely no aliasing.