PDA

View Full Version : Which DOMO You Originaly from

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Which Domo Are You Originally From

I Was Original on Aeria games

XplodingGoats
February 11th, 2015, 12:32 PM
AeriaGames which I do not like of how the currency is when buying virtual money using real money is just unbarable to watch and see ur money get drained so quick.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 11th, 2015, 12:36 PM
AeriaGames which I do not like of how the currency is when buying virtual money using real money is just unbarable to watch and see ur money get drained so quick.

TIER SPENDERS it's all about those TIER SPENDERS. Spend 700 dollars in a month, get these items to get ahead of everyone else!

But i started with AG, and boy am i glad they aren't the ones reopening this game.

Yurimidomo
February 11th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Aeriagames and like a lot of people I lost a lot of stuff when they decided to end the game I was one of the tier spenders when I played the game more frequently. I'm still pretty vexed about it but I guess it won't be too bad having this fresh start.

Alhktw13
February 11th, 2015, 04:30 PM
Gametribe, whom I think did a good job. Especially the economy did not just get out of hand like on Aeria afterwards. I think it was not Gametribe's fault they closed down, but some mother company that took gametribe with it.

DOMOAKFrost
February 11th, 2015, 09:14 PM
I was on a magical one where I had an entire server to myself.

Lilachu
February 11th, 2015, 09:52 PM
I was originally from domo DWP but then migrated to AG :'(

Xaytsr
February 11th, 2015, 10:29 PM
First time playing DoMO here \o/

MuinXhan1
February 12th, 2015, 02:14 AM
greedymilk's(aeria) servers

Vodalaire
February 12th, 2015, 07:43 AM
Aeria, who i didnt agree with very much in terms of Item Mall prices
I moved on to Grand Fantasia once DoMO was discontinued and it seems they still didnt attend to the high prices of ridiculous RNG type items

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Aeria, who i didnt agree with very much in terms of Item Mall prices
I moved on to Grand Fantasia once DoMO was discontinued and it seems they still didnt attend to the high prices of ridiculous RNG type items

That's just AG being AG. Why i only ever spent 20 bucks on AG's domo and no more. Which would also end up being my first, and last purchase of an Ap card ever.

TheRealTangerine
February 12th, 2015, 09:50 AM
GT such a good tight knit community, with a nice economy.

Kitababie
February 12th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Wow most of us are from AG. D;

Amaiha
February 12th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Wow so many Aeria people. o: Can't wait to play with GameTribe and the rest of Aeria and that one loney Joypark person lol :D

Kalasyn
February 12th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Aeriagames here too!! :X

PsychoIndy
February 12th, 2015, 02:50 PM
I still cant believe that our game, DOMO, is actually, cover your ears, COMING BACK!!!!!! Cant wait to see all the old returning players from AG Onyx server and meet a lot of other players from GT and other DOMO servers out their. Kilrathi here and saying, I LIVE ONCE MORE!!!

Gigglypuff1313
February 12th, 2015, 04:56 PM
I still cant believe that our game, DOMO, is actually, cover your ears, COMING BACK!!!!!! Cant wait to see all the old returning players from AG Onyx server and meet a lot of other players from GT and other DOMO servers out their. Kilrathi here and saying, I LIVE ONCE MORE!!!

YAY!!!! *hugs and dances with* First Stop: Seizer's Palace to stockpile snowballs!

MoccaCoffee
February 12th, 2015, 06:15 PM
I started with Aeria Games server. owo/

DarkloudxIta
February 12th, 2015, 06:17 PM
i'm gametribe EU\Italian