Black Schoolgirl

Black Cowboy

Mewie
February 11th, 2015, 05:52 PM
Everything! I must collect them all!

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 11th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Male Down-filled for my male chars.

Gothic Cross and Black Bodice for everything else. Gothic Cross was the first costume i ever got.

Millkbox
February 11th, 2015, 06:01 PM
The Black Cowboy was definitely my favorite. http://media.tumblr.com/c0679d68359a748f6f8dc230e73428b4/tumblr_inline_ni8ekoh2Wl1reem51.png
I also really liked the school uniforms and the Purple Kimono. Honorable mention is the Black Santa.

Birchtree
February 11th, 2015, 06:18 PM
The Red Bounty Hunter costume was my absolute favorite outfit in any game I have ever played.

NARAPIDANA
February 11th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Punk I , Black Saint Armor, Devil Costume, Gladiator Costume.

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Punk I , Black Saint Armor, Devil Costume, Gladiator Costume.

Ah i loved punk I fore male characters i think i used to have one fore my male sprite even thoguh what i mainly played was females lol

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 06:42 PM
The Red Bounty Hunter costume was my absolute favorite outfit in any game I have ever played.

my first favorite in game was prob Blue Bounty Hunter XD

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 06:43 PM
The Black Cowboy was definitely my favorite. http://media.tumblr.com/c0679d68359a748f6f8dc230e73428b4/tumblr_inline_ni8ekoh2Wl1reem51.png
I also really liked the school uniforms and the Purple Kimono. Honorable mention is the Black Santa.

black cowboy look so nice and so did the yukata and kimonos

i think if any them are out i think ill first farm fore a kimono or yukata xD

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Male Down-filled for my male chars.

Gothic Cross and Black Bodice for everything else. Gothic Cross was the first costume i ever got.

Male Downfield is a good male costume xD also Punk I and male rider lol atleast to me they was some my fave fore male characters

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Everything! I must collect them all!

XD sound like a pokemon trainer lol ...........................

Hyan2014
February 11th, 2015, 06:53 PM
lemme see if i find something funny here in my collection.....

ArtemisX
February 11th, 2015, 06:55 PM
The Barbarian, Batwing Headgear, and Mini Angel Wings were my personal favourites. (◡‿◡✿)
Hoping I can get my hands on them should they come out this time around.

(oops double posting)

Froofi
February 11th, 2015, 06:56 PM
fff it's hard to choose cause I get bored of costumes super fast XD But I'd have to say the ones I used most were: Pink Alice, Fancy Racing Suit, Old Fashioned Chinese, and Russian

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 07:03 PM
Nurse, Blue Alice, Black Lolita, Illusionist, Penguin, and Witch costumes!

ChallengerAhri
February 11th, 2015, 07:04 PM
I loved Gothic Cross, Blue Bounty Hunter, and Nicole's wings/horns.

SeekingKnowledge
February 11th, 2015, 07:10 PM
From what I can remember: Black Bodice, full cocktail outfit, black bounty hunter, gothic cross, black cowboy outfit, Black-Rimmed Glasses, and star hairpin. I had one of the punk outfits, but I forget which version it was.

Millkbox
February 11th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Ah yes, the Gothic Cross. I remember I wanted one so bad when I first played DoMO once upon a time ago. In the end, I got the Blue Alice as my first costume. http://media.tumblr.com/a33766f5354ad2f2d173f42f351675eb/tumblr_inline_n2pbktt1Y21synnum.gif

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 07:17 PM
fff it's hard to choose cause I get bored of costumes super fast XD But I'd have to say the ones I used most were: Pink Alice, Fancy Racing Suit, Old Fashioned Chinese, and Russian

i like pink alice and old Fashioned Chinese dress C:

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 07:18 PM
From what I can remember: Black Bodice, full cocktail outfit, black bounty hunter, gothic cross, black cowboy outfit, Black-Rimmed Glasses, and star hairpin. I had one of the punk outfits, but I forget which version it was.

i love Black/Rose/Normal Bodic also Blue Cocktail dress i love alot and my fave bounty hunter was prob the blue one but it was prob my first favorite costume when i first started back then and black cowboy look really good it a good costume <3

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 07:20 PM
Nurse, Blue Alice, Black Lolita, Illusionist, Penguin, and Witch costumes!

blue alice <3 i love blue ill prob tyr to get all 3 alice costume this time but after i prob try to collect some others like Kimono/Yukata || school girls || Black cowboy || Blue Cocktail dress

KiyomiHime
February 11th, 2015, 07:21 PM
The Barbarian, Batwing Headgear, and Mini Angel Wings were my personal favourites. (◡‿◡✿)
Hoping I can get my hands on them should they come out this time around.

(oops double posting)

i loved Barbarian the only race is does int look good on is female Sprite lol so i prob wont get it this time or i might if i max out my first character and then having to go on shura next then i might lol also them tiny angel wings are one my favorite back piece's beside bumble bee and tinker bell

SeekingKnowledge
February 11th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I still remember when one costume would come into style, many people would be flocking to the player stalls for them. Some costumes looked better on certain races or genders really. Like the RPG costume. It looked way better on male characters then female.

Eostre
February 11th, 2015, 07:28 PM
I love the black and white kitty sets, with tiny angel wings and black rimmed glasses. <3
I'm a big collector of costumes so I wanna try and get my ~115 costumes back. xD

Kalasyn
February 11th, 2015, 07:32 PM
I love the black and white kitty sets, with tiny angel wings and black rimmed glasses. <3
I'm a big collector of costumes so I wanna try and get my ~115 costumes back. xD

Same here!! At the beginning, I tried so hard to make money to buy only the costumes I wanted. At the end, I was just buying them to collect. :X

Kitsunari
February 11th, 2015, 07:45 PM
I only ever wanted the doctor outfit, and black glasses because in every game I've played I've chosen the healer class,
That's all I want to do is help heal the wounded! ^__^

MuinXhan1
February 11th, 2015, 08:21 PM
bounty hunter series; gotta love those duster coats on the male versions'

Hendrex
February 11th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Male down-filled , Punk , and Gothic , tbh tho I rocked schoolboy and pink wings for a time, when I was new thats all I could afford , oh and those pink shades :P

HippieGoddess
February 11th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Mine was the Dark Bounty Hunter.
It was my second costume that someone bought for me and the one I always wore
Pic for reference:
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r544/Alexandria_Renee2/editedphilppa.png

IsharaM
February 11th, 2015, 08:45 PM
For my female Shura:
Pink Mecha + Beautiful Butterfly Mask + hairpin (lovers I think) + pink dyed hair.

There was the succubus outfit. Managed to get that for one of my alternate characters. Loved it!

Amaiha
February 11th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Barb was my favorite yess I cannot wait to get that onee again :3

SeekingKnowledge
February 11th, 2015, 08:59 PM

Ooooo I forgot about the black kitty set. Had one of those too hehe.. -Blushes-

CloudMamori
February 11th, 2015, 09:02 PM
it would be either the Down Filled Coat M or the Hawaiian M o3o

Lilachu
February 11th, 2015, 09:57 PM
my fav was the Black Bodice (F) <3!!

Carecrow
February 11th, 2015, 11:39 PM
Blue wonderland

Yurimidomo
February 12th, 2015, 12:48 AM
Traditional Orchid, Magical Girl, RPG Character, Starburst and Red Cheongsam

CheanChan
February 12th, 2015, 12:50 AM
I'm going to hog all the costumes ;o
My favorites are the Blue Wonderland, Downfilled Coat, Punk 2, Red Riding Jacket, and my absolute favorite "Panda Costume".

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 03:34 AM
RPG Character

Is that the one with the wrapped up arm with the blade sticking out of it?

Icywind1980
February 12th, 2015, 03:39 AM
Clannad which I desperately wanted but never got -_-

Yurimidomo
February 12th, 2015, 08:26 AM
Is that the one with the wrapped up arm with the blade sticking out of it?

Yeah for males but since my character was female I only wore the female one xD

Succubusty
February 12th, 2015, 08:40 AM
Blue Wonderland, White Kitty, and Maid were my faves.
Oh and Batwing Headgear, Nicole Wings, and Princess Tiara were a must.

NotHereCantDelete
February 12th, 2015, 08:42 AM
Anything greeeeeeen~ Mostly my green santa and green mecha, and ALWAYS my tinkerbell headgear.

Catsarebetter
February 12th, 2015, 10:17 AM
I absolutely loved GM Corycia's purple dress. Is that how its spelled? It was my top favourite, has it on the entire time before I left.
Also, witch custome, mecha and lolita dresses!

Don't know if anyone shared this yet, but I used to always browse the wikia (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Costumes) and look at all the costumes! :) I also really wanted that 'bunny on your head' headgear, never got a chance to get it but someday I will!

Starchasr27
February 12th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Some of my favorites would be: original witch, ninja, blue bounty hunter, metal eye-patch, bunny ears, red butterfly wings, blue sunglasses, um I think they were called the pupu wing earmuffs? (I'm wearing them in my pic), I also really liked the pirate hat too. The cake hat was fun. Also, liked the giant snowflake back piece.
I had quite a bit of headgear, because those hats that came with the armor were just silly or plain ol' weird.

Wonderlander
February 13th, 2015, 05:54 PM
blue schoolgirl uniform was probably my all-time favourite. So simple and so pretty! Also Alice dresses especially the yellow one were awesome.

Dreadydragon
February 13th, 2015, 05:58 PM
I had a bunch of costumes, the old fashioned chinese dress was one of my favorites but clashed horribly with my pink hair. When I changed my hair color my in game husband yelled at me to change it back to pink ... so I had to stuff my dress back into the warehouse and pick something else out.