PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about Merchant class?

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:19 AM
I think I wasn't playing DOMO when this class was out, or I simply didn't notice it back then, but I was wondering what exactly are the benefits?

Can you craft better stuff? Do you earn more money by any means?

I always was interested in a class that has benefits when finding loot, getting more gold and so on. Only class that satisfied me in that department was Treasure Hunter from LaTale, and that was before the classes were reworked.

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 05:23 AM
The only real benefit (imo) is it lowers the taxes when you vend. So you keep more of your money when someone buys from your stall.

Oh and shields made of YOUR gold lol

MinatoU
February 12th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Tax reduction on stalls, more slots for selling things on stalls, powerful skills that need money to cast, abacus weapon increases your crafting luck, more powerful healing items, pet items that increase element damage/resistance.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Hm, I might got for a thief and merchant combo, and try to control the market. xD

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 05:28 AM
Tax reduction on stalls, more slots for selling things on stalls, powerful skills that need money to cast, abacus weapon increases your crafting luck, more powerful healing items, pet items that increase element damage/resistance.

I forgot about all of those things except the tax reduction.

Hm, I might got for a thief and merchant combo, and try to control the market. xD

Good luck with that xD

Vodalaire
February 12th, 2015, 07:45 AM
I only used it for the extra stall slots and tax decrease, which is a huge deal when youre selling PT Teles and whatnot with 30%(?) tax as a non-merchant

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 07:48 AM

Gracey controlled the market on merchant without subs. Don't know what her build was though..

DOMOAKFrost
February 12th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Abacus is one of the most op damage skill branches in the game... if you're willing to burn money with cfury.