PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like To Solor or Party More In DOMO

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 01:46 PM
im curious after seeing the solo thread or what ever i decided to make a poll to see how many like solo or partying XD

im a partyer i love to party <3

Carecrow
February 12th, 2015, 01:48 PM
I've been waiting for a solo vs team thread to pop up!

Amaiha
February 12th, 2015, 01:49 PM
If I could vote for both I would lol.

ChallengerAhri
February 12th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Solo.
/5char

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Solo for the first 20 levels and endgame, then partying for everything else, but we already have an old version of this thread lol

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Solo for the first 20 levels and endgame, then partying for everything else, but we already have an old version of this thread lol

really ? lol

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 02:05 PM
really ? lol

To which my weird way of playing the game or the old thread or both lol?

Kalasyn
February 12th, 2015, 02:08 PM
I like both! I used to be strictly solo when I first started with my BM and pet muse. But then I found out how much fun partying was! I loved playing muse in party so I restatted my pet muse to a party muse lol.

NotHereCantDelete
February 12th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Doesn't need to be one or the other, I solo a fair bit because my timezone necessitates it, but if I good teaming opportunity springs up I'll take it. It's nice to be self-reliant because some teams are just plain bad, but sometimes they work out really well.

Tsukiya
February 12th, 2015, 02:12 PM
I prefer to party, but Soloing is good sometimes too especially at higher levels...

While I prefer to party, it always felt to me that it was more important to most people to level and level FAST. Meanwhile, actual Quests got left on the way side... my last run through Domo I probably only accomplished about 50 individual quests and there were so many more then that. It just felt like completing them was pointless in the end...

Amaiha
February 12th, 2015, 02:14 PM
I prefer to party, but Soloing is good sometimes too especially at higher levels...

While I prefer to party, it always felt to me that it was more important to most people to level and level FAST. Meanwhile, actual Quests got left on the way side... my last run through Domo I probably only accomplished about 50 individual quests and there were so many more then that. It just felt like completing them was pointless in the end...

I agree I tried to avoid quests and I think the only ones I did were the ones you could get titles from .

Tsukiya
February 12th, 2015, 02:26 PM
I usually did those, and the ones in dungeons where you would be partying, because they were easy and accessible and gave a little boost...but other then those and mirror quests I hardly every did any of them. I think this go around I might try to do a few more....just to be able to say that I did.

ZiggyPheonix
February 12th, 2015, 03:05 PM
For me I have to say that partying is definitely faster and more constant EXP (When you are actually in motion). Outside that it sometimes took an hour to get a team ready and then we needed a spot which could get taken while the party was being made.

On the flip side there was the slow but constant and always available soloing. I always hated it and never seemed to enjoy the game when i had to do it.

But there is a Happy Medium there to be considered and that is the wonder of the old DUO and TRIO approach, didn't really matter the team, never really mattered who was in it, going out and murder-hoboing mobs as a team of 2-4 was constant exp while still a tad slow was more fun just for the interaction alone.

So my vote is going to go to Party but for different reasons.

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM
I prefer to duo in every game. I don't like huge groups, and I don't like to solo. I just need one person that I trust with everything in the game, and that's just golden for me.

Icywind1980
February 12th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Jeg kan godt lide de begge to!

CrossbreedPriscilla
February 12th, 2015, 03:34 PM
Doesn't need to be one or the other, I solo a fair bit because my timezone necessitates it, but if I good teaming opportunity springs up I'll take it. It's nice to be self-reliant because some teams are just plain bad, but sometimes they work out really well.

Bad parties is why I solo to 20 to avoid casking. Too many bad memories x.x

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 03:36 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=72723

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 03:36 PM
Bad parties is why I solo to 20 to avoid casking. Too many bad memories x.x

lol i remember when i got home from school and stuff id be asked to doc LOL i was a pretty good support pretty good about any job actuly but i love almost every job except fore merchant that prob why

Gigglypuff1313
February 12th, 2015, 03:40 PM
It really depends on what class I'm currently leveling or what I'm out to do, as well as party and VIP availability. I enjoy partying if I'm playing a party-appropriate class but some classes are just hard to party with, such as my favorite, Shaman (at least at earlier levels before learning the AOE skills). Yes, I can always sub certain abilities to make them party-friendly but to me that kind of sucks the fun out of it since I'm not really playing the class as it should be played. Also if there's no teams available or no VIP spot open to party, I'm not one to wait around until a spot opens up when I could be off doing something else, so while I certainly don't mind partying and even enjoy doing so, sometimes it's just more practical to solo.

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 03:43 PM
I prefer teaming. No rush for me. Slow and fun for me rather than fast and boring. To be honest. I want to cherish every minute of the rebirth of Domo, because this is such a great gift and may only happy this one more time. I regret soloing in aeriagames. I want to team more this time around and have fun with it :)

DOMOAKFrost
February 12th, 2015, 03:43 PM
I soloed before soloing was cool.

That and nobody wanted to party on test.

Kitababie
February 12th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I avoid soloing like a plague. I was always in full team - duo. QQ (Minus the obvious noobness of getting to level 10 bc i didn't know anyone.)

ArabPikachu
February 12th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I soloed before soloing was cool.

That and nobody wanted to party on test.

Of course you soloed, who do you expect to team up with on your little "test server island" haha

Kirbychu
February 12th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Solo until 15 for everything. After that, party my little butt off until 50 - then solo some more (or duo if I don't have a Nurse or can find a partner).

I chose partying as my favorite though, because it is so much more fun than soloing. Soloing I pretty much only did while waiting for a party or if no one else was on to play with. You can meet some really interesting people while partying ;)

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I avoid soloing like a plague. I was always in full team - duo. QQ (Minus the obvious noobness of getting to level 10 bc i didn't know anyone.)

i love to party to <3 is so much fun

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Solo until 15 for everything. After that, party my little butt off until 50 - then solo some more (or duo if I don't have a Nurse or can find a partner).

I chose partying as my favorite though, because it is so much more fun than soloing. Soloing I pretty much only did while waiting for a party or if no one else was on to play with. You can meet some really interesting people while partying ;)

i love to party cuss it fun to me to i have kinda solo but i love partying more as well so when domo was up before id hit like level 40-45 in 1 week LOL

Superstarstrike
February 12th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I prefer to party whenever I can. Sometimes though, waiting for a party takes too long, so I just go out and solo for a bit until I'm invited to one.

Nugal
February 12th, 2015, 04:04 PM
If im unable to find a party i probably wouldnt even level

Icywind1980
February 12th, 2015, 04:05 PM

Food for thought.

Cleftobismal
February 12th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Soloing is less of a pain. You're not paired up with people who drag down the party. At best I would rather duo than party.

DOMOAKFrost
February 12th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Of course you soloed, who do you expect to team up with on your little "test server island" haha

contray to popular belief, I didn't buy my levels on live.

CheanChan
February 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM
Solo or Party? Why not both! ;3

Starrleigh
February 12th, 2015, 05:03 PM
I like to solo in any game. I'll solo as long as I can and party only when necessary.

Usakochi
February 12th, 2015, 05:10 PM
I'm kind of old school, I like to have a static party ideally. Some people to hang out with everyday that I get to know their patterns/style so that we work really well together. When I've got downtime I work on alt classes or characters, and if there's still moar time then I go around buffing/helping lower leveled or new players. I'm kind of quiet but I enjoy being around chatty folks. I'm like an old grandma :| Whippersnappers.

Kitababie
February 12th, 2015, 05:18 PM
I prefer to party whenever I can. Sometimes though, waiting for a party takes too long, so I just go out and solo for a bit until I'm invited to one.

That's why I generally do actual work (like HW, make guides, etc) while pet playing - so while I'm waiting for pty I'm doing something productive in game and irl~ :D
But I agree waiting for parties can be a pain QQ.