PDA

View Full Version : Server Names

KrayZJellyDonut
February 12th, 2015, 04:40 PM
SUBA, we all love you guys dearly for what you are doing for us by releasing DOMO. Seriously we owe you guys a ton and we appreciate all of your hard work. But.... you're naming the server DOMO? Where is the creativity? The pzazz? The hype? You guys had some badass goals on your campaign, please show some love to the server names. Now I know you may be at a lost for a name but, we, the community would love to give you all ideas.

CheanChan
February 12th, 2015, 04:41 PM
Yaasssss!! O:

Kitababie
February 12th, 2015, 04:42 PM
SUBA, we all love you guys dearly for what you are doing for us by releasing DOMO. Seriously we owe you guys a ton and we appreciate all of your hard work. But.... you're naming the server DOMO? Where is the creativity? The pzazz? The hype? You guys had some badass goals on your campaign, please show some love to the server names. Now I know you may be at a lost for a name but, we, the community would love to give you all ideas.

Least they named it after the right game...? 8D

IceFox96
February 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
i suggest a new name: Server

LadyMae
February 12th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I was pretty disappointed with the simple server name too. D:

ArtemisX
February 12th, 2015, 04:57 PM
It's only Closed Beta, so there's a chance it could change once entering the OB. : )

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 05:00 PM
i thought it would of been Called Onyx like it was originally called

but how about the name

Phoenix

Xaytsr
February 12th, 2015, 05:00 PM
*votes for a server named after the boss that beat up zen*

Skyish
February 12th, 2015, 05:03 PM
My suggestion for the server name would be Novo, Latin word for revive to represent the revival of Domo. :)

Succubusty
February 12th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Agreed xD There should be a community poll of some sort to decide the fate of the new server's name.
DOMO is just so... obvious.

KiyomiHime
February 12th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Agreed xD There should be a community poll of some sort to decide the fate of the new server's name.
DOMO is just so... obvious.

i think something cool like

Siren

Phoenix

Demonic Up Rising

are some cool name to use

Kitababie
February 12th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Hmmm if they add a second server later in the game (assuming they keep DoMO as the server name).. what would they call it... Mirror? or DOMO Squared? XDD

Xaytsr
February 12th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Hmmm if they add a second server later in the game (assuming they keep DoMO as the server name).. what would they call it... Mirror? or DOMO Squared? XDD

My mind.... Blown it has been....

Kirbychu
February 12th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Yeah my assumption is that this server name is only for the CB. Many games do that - they change the server names once the game is actually launched. I also really hope Suba decides to let us (the DOMO community) choose the server name by popular vote.

KrayZJellyDonut
February 12th, 2015, 07:02 PM
I hope so too cause I really want a server with an awesome name.

KrayZJellyDonut
February 12th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Good names! I just think it would be kinda cool to go with the themed names like before when it was all gemstones. It could be all mythical beasts either in mythology or in-game.

Hendrex
February 12th, 2015, 07:26 PM
its closed beta , it will probably (hopefully) change :P

ElectyDaltic
February 12th, 2015, 08:29 PM
It must be changed to Zens' Pupu Farm >:0

DOMOAKFrost
February 12th, 2015, 08:39 PM

obviously "OMOD"

Kitababie
February 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
obviously "OMOD"

You know I actually typed that in as a third option then erased it. o.o

ArabPikachu
February 13th, 2015, 10:21 AM
How about "get ready for major lagage Domo fan, click me, I dare you"

Usakochi
February 13th, 2015, 10:28 AM
I like the themed idea like last time.. but why not let the community vote on the themes? That would be a fun thing to run after CB.

Vodalaire
February 13th, 2015, 11:01 AM
OB server will be named Open Beta Server
Calling it now

BestBlademasterNA
February 13th, 2015, 12:12 PM
I think this is the least of our worries. :)

PLAYsuka
February 13th, 2015, 12:16 PM
I think they will change the Server Name after CBT