PDA

View Full Version : any summoner class?

MythicheroQWHiF
February 12th, 2015, 05:35 PM
never played before, is there any class that summons pets to fight.:O:O:O:awsum:

DOMOAKFrost
February 12th, 2015, 05:39 PM
witch doctor.

the summons kind of suck though.

You can also use eggs and regular pets on any job.

Xaytsr
February 12th, 2015, 05:42 PM
witch doctor.

the summons kind of suck though.

You can also use eggs and regular pets on any job.
oooo what do the witch doctor summons look like?

MuinXhan1
February 12th, 2015, 05:58 PM
oooo what do the witch doctor summons look like?

frogs centipedes scorpions rats(I think)

AnonymousNA
February 12th, 2015, 06:04 PM
A pet Muse would be more akin to a job specializing in using familiars. I never liked WD, so I never played it beyond lv 18 I think, but even that early in the game, its summons were as fragile as wet paper. Opinion aside, WD is a class that uses a fair amount of items to use many of its skills, so it isn't a good job to start as a new player.

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:18 PM
It might help to look here, btw.
Job - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Job)

If suba is releasing the game as it was, this list is accurate.

Shazaki
February 12th, 2015, 06:21 PM
It might help to look here, btw.
Job - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more (http://domo.wikia.com/wiki/Job)

If suba is releasing the game as it was, this list is accurate.

not sure if this was confirmed, but i heard that we are getting an earlier version of teh game at first, so some jobs wont be available like witch doctor etc, but im not sure if thats 100% or not

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:23 PM
not sure if this was confirmed, but i heard that we are getting an earlier version of teh game at first, so some jobs wont be available like witch doctor etc, but im not sure if thats 100% or not

I've heard that as hell. It would be cool to watch the game update from the ground up again, but we'll just have to wait and see. The list is still helpful for someone coming in blind, however.

Cygsiulle
February 12th, 2015, 06:28 PM
you could also use mirrors to catch monsters to get a single use egg to summon that creature, and then there was a special box that let you catch monsters for use within special quests that i think you could keep resummoning within those zones until they died or were kicked out of the box.

and i think you could use multiple pets at once, given the proper circumstances. a mirror summon, box summon, vanity pets, and the standard (jade, metal, ruby, etc) pets at the same time. i dont remember if you could use sara/merus as well, or if they counted as one of those previously listed

Matchamatsu
February 12th, 2015, 06:29 PM
WD is too weak to be used as a main, but it has awesome skills. Most people level it for the atk boosting buffs to sub on other jobs and for skill bugs.

and yeah I don't think all jobs will be available to us yet including witch doc.

Kuenu
February 12th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Ahhh I was mistaken. I read the F.A.Q. due to curiosity and found this gem. Most of the classes on the wiki may be irrelevant.

"8)Will everything be available that was available in AG DOMO from the start?
No. Some jobs and other features will be missing."

helpful https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=74757